How Joe Biden became America's favorite punch line

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Tomas

Palin: Media 'stinkers' for reporting campaign leaks

Post by Tomas »

Palin: Media 'stinkers' for reporting campaign leaks

On Friday, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann and Bloomberg News correspondent Margaret Carlson discussed Palin's surprising responses, and what could be next for the Alaska governor.

-Click URL for complete article and video-

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_Rep ... _1108.html

Don't run to your death
Tomas

The Four Stages of Conservative Female Abuse

Post by Tomas »

The Four Stages of Conservative Female Abuse

by Michelle Malkin

-snip-

My syndicated column today takes a broader view of those suffering from Palin Derangement Syndrome and assesses the longtime signs and symptoms of progressive Conservative Female Abuse by the Left. Yes, I speak from personal abuse. Been there, done that.

-Click URL for complete article-

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/03/th ... male-abuse

Don't run to your death
Tomas

MSNBC Retracts False Palin Story

Post by Tomas »

MSNBC Retracts False Palin Story

-snip-

While Palin has denied that she mistook Africa for a country, the veracity of that report was not put in question by the revelation that Eisenstadt is a phony.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/13 ... tory-duped

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Camille Paglia, too?

Post by Tomas »

Camille Paglia, too?

by Jeff Schreiber

-snip-

The reaction from the Obama-loving mainstream press following their Messiah's election has been fascinating. All of a sudden, we're seeing people like Charlie Rose and Tom Brokaw admitting that they don't know much about the president-elect or his worldview, Evan Thomas from Newsweek questioning a "slightly creepy cult of personality," and the Washington Post actually acknowledging that the coverage in the paper was biased.

Now, Salon.com's Camille Paglia went a little further and hit the proverbial nail on the head (after, of course lavishing praise on Barack and Michelle Obama). In the piece, she mentions the controversy surrounding Obama's birth certificate, the media's failure to address Obama's connection to William Ayers until a few months before the election, and Sarah Palin as the possible new face of feminism in America.

Here's a lengthy excerpt from her enjoyable column:

http://www.americasright.com

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Another Jew from Clinto Gov't to Join Obama-Biden Team

Post by Tomas »

Another Jew from Clinton Gov't to Join Obama-Biden Team

-by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

-snip-

Vice-President-elect Joe Biden has appointed former Clinton administration aide Ran Klain as his chief of staff.

He is married to a non-Jew with an agreement that they celebrate Christmas but raise their children as Jews.

See Comment # Two at website article:
Gentile Mother? Gentile Children
This is just another leftist claiming to be a Jew, who would gladly hold the door open for the Jews to board the boxcars and cattle cars----the elimination of Israel is meaningless to these people.
Leftist fascists in a Jewish-style wrapper. Sort of like a Lender's bagel with arsenic spread.

-Click URL for complete article and comment # two-

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128387

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Dissecting the Assault on Sarah Palin

Post by Tomas »

Dissecting the Assault on Sarah Palin

-snip-

Dover, Ohio, Kathy, welcome to the EIB Network and Open Line Friday. Hi.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Biden booed at Eagles-Giants game

Post by Tomas »

Biden booed at Eagles-Giants game

-snip-

"I'm not allowed to say this," he added, whispering to the reporters, "but I also like the Giants."

So maybe it was the fact that Biden had no real allegiance to either team Sunday night that drew Philadelphians' ire, or perhaps it was simply the risk one takes attending a game in the City of Brotherly Love.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... iants-game

Don't run to your death
Tomas

GOV. SARAH'S GOT A NEW FAN

Post by Tomas »

Gov. Sarah's Got a new ("loud-mouthed lesbian liberal") Fan

by Richard Johnson

Rosie O'Donnell may be a loud-mouthed lesbian liberal from New York - but she says that wouldn't keep her from sitting down and havng a drink wth Alaska small-town conservative cover girl Gov. Sarah Palin. "I'd like to have a beer with her. I'd like to meet her kids. She sees like a pretty nice woman," Rosie told Extra, according to US magazine. "Although I have to say, I'm thrilled her party dod not win. [But] you got to give it to her for spunk."

-Click URL for article-

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11152008/go ... 138745.htm

Don't run to your death
Tomas

dele

Post by Tomas »

.dele
Last edited by Tomas on Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
brokenhead

Re: Biden/Palin

Post by brokenhead »

Tomas wrote:So maybe it was the fact that Biden had no real allegiance to either team Sunday night that drew Philadelphians' ire, or perhaps it was simply the risk one takes attending a game in the City of Brotherly Love.
Once again the shithead trashes a place he knows nothing about.

Why don't you go get busy doing the only thing you are good at, namely getting photos of Sarah Palin all stuck together?
Tomas

Brokie's amnesia cropping up again

Post by Tomas »

-quote from article-
So maybe it was the fact that Biden had no real allegiance to either team Sunday night that drew Philadelphians' ire, or perhaps it was simply the risk one takes attending a game in the City of Brotherly Love.

-brokie-
Once again the shithead trashes a place he knows nothing about.

-tomas-
It's a "snip" from the article, brokie. Palin was booed when she was at a Flyers game .. had you bothered to click the URL, that was pointed out, also..

PS - Other than when Wilt Chamberlain played for the old Warriors franchise and later with the 76ers, no not really a Philadelphia "sports" fan..

Been there a few times, tho. Ain't it a suburb of New York?

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Sarah Palin Biography (see photo)

Post by Tomas »

Sarah Palin Biography

-snip-

After attending Hawaii Pacific University for a semester, "apparently it wasn't enough of a party school for her," Palin transferred to North Idaho College and then University of Idaho. In 1987, she received a BS in communications, with a minor in political science. That's right, a poli-sci minor. Joe Biden's 30-plus-year career as U.S. senator pales in comparison, and anyone who says different is sexist. (see photo)

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Sarah_Palin

Don't run to your death
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

-tomas-
It's a "snip" from the article, brokie. Palin was booed when she was at a Flyers game .. had you bothered to click the URL, that was pointed out, also..
I don't click your fucking links, Tomas.
Been there a few times, tho. Ain't it a suburb of New York?
Everything west of the Hudson is a suburb of New York.
Tomas

Sarah Palin on the Issues

Post by Tomas »

Sarah Palin on the Issues

-snip-

On the Issues - Every Political Leader on Every Issue

http://www.ontheissues.org/sarah_Palin.htm

Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas, the man of 1500 links. Yowsa, don't it get tired.
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:Tomas, the man of 1500 links. Yowsa, don't it get tired.
Don't take that tone with me!

I'll get all the fluoride takers after yuh. There's more than a few around these parts..

PS - Poor Carl, nobody here to do philosophy with..

There's always Alex's hijacked Barack Obama thread:
How to rescue the jews, arabs, muslims, Dan, brokie, Shah, Diebert, Coyle and other assorted riff-raff (like Leyla and brad walker) from the Red Sea.

If there's anyone else out worth counting send me a link..

Don't run to your death
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Tomas,

I've had about enough. This is a discussion forum, pal, not a fucking link dump, ok?

I'm curtailing your crap from here on in. You are now required to engage the issues you dump here, or your posts will be deleted on sight.

Other than your dedicated "news" threads.
guest_of_logic

Post by guest_of_logic »

Speaking of news threads, Dan, how about we merge them into a single thread? There doesn't seem to be much point in having two.
Tomas

Sarah Palin: Conservative of the Year (see photo)

Post by Tomas »

Sarah Palin: Conservative of the Year

by Ann Coulter

-snips-

In a nutshell, Palin was everything Democrats are always pretending to be, but never are.

(For Shah and Carl): Palin blows a kiss to fans during a rally in Kissimmee, Fla. (see photo)

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=29995
Don't run to your death
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Tomas, you're still following Palin's steps?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Shahrazad wrote:Tomas, you're still following Palin's steps?
Yes, I have been since I got out of the business about ten years ago. Guess Clinton's excesses did it for me. Too bad Sarah wasn't Democratic party material, Al Gore 2000 or John Kerry 2004 wouldda won 'bigtime' with her as veep.

If you read the article, by Ann Coulter, when Ann gets riled-up for someone, you know they are a sure thing .. and I am no Ann Coulter fan. But Ann's family pedigree is good. Her private life though is a disaster..

PS - Sarah's wearing the soft pink (pastel?) in that photo. It's about ready to go on the charity bidding site. Let you know when it's gonna be auctioned off. My girlfriend is putting a bid on it.
Don't run to your death
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

PS - Sarah's wearing the soft pink (pastel?) in that photo. It's about ready to go on the charity bidding site. Let you know when it's gonna be auctioned off. My girlfriend is putting a bid on it.
I told you before I don't wear pink. Plus, I'm too frugal to buy expensive clothes, especially if they have been marked up by the fact that a vp candidate wore them.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Shahrazad-I told you before I don't wear pink.

-tomas-
How about the daughter?

-Shah-
Plus, I'm too frugal to buy expensive clothes,

-tomas-
Sounds like me, the girlfriend is annoyed by my less-than-par dressing code. I'm an easy-go dresser when going to a suit-tie or tuxedo affair. People always suggest I wear some shade of brown jacket. But with the hair going white (about 15-20% now) the color scheme will need to change. She's a bit more outgoing now that I'm out of the political front and center.

-Shah-
especially if they have been marked up by the fact that a vp candidate wore them.

-tomas-
So what's the dress (gown) plans when Panama's lady ruler takes over and you go to Inauguration Ball?

PS - Could you send a URL photo of the future Lady ruler?
Don't run to your death
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

-Shahrazad-I told you before I don't wear pink.

-tomas-
How about the daughter?
She does, and she loves to wear expensive clothes, but she can't really afford them. She will start college and working in January.

-Shah-
especially if they have been marked up by the fact that a vp candidate wore them.

-tomas-
So what's the dress (gown) plans when Panama's lady ruler takes over and you go to Inauguration Ball?
You still remember that? You have the memory of a young man, congrats.

I think I'll wear the gown I used for my kid's high school graduation about a week ago. I'd show you a pic but I haven't received them yet. Nobody in the political circles saw me wearing it, so I can get away with reusing it.
PS - Could you send a URL photo of the future Lady ruler?
Sure. I'll show you one where she looks pretty, as I know you're into female beauty. She used to be quite plain jane, to put it nicely.

http://www.panama-guide.com/mediagaller ... rera_1.jpg

She's been losing a lot of ground to a rich businessman, so she may lose the elections. People associate her with Hugo Chavez, and think that "once a commie, always a commie".

-
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Iolaus wrote:For me the fake French president prank was too mean, and I couldn't listen to it.
Not really, if someone wants to run for the highest office in the land, it's all is fair in love and war.
Don't run to your death