A Step Back Into History --- The Taming of a Satanic Governm

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)
raykarczewski

A Step Back Into History --- The Taming of a Satanic Governm

Post by raykarczewski »

A Step Back Into History --- The Taming of a Satanic Government!!

By: Raymond Karczewski

America is dying. The spirit of the individual is atrophying, shriveling up, taking with it the life force of the collective spirit of a once healthy, thriving, opportunity rich nation -- a nation which resonated with the environment of Freedom, the environment of personal responsibility, where a man's words and actions were as one. It was a time where a man lived or died based on his capacity to be a man, his strength of character, his personal resolve, his integrity.

It was a good time, It was a violent time, a tough time, an uncertain time, a time of unsophistication, a simple time. It was a time which allowed for the growth of a nation to become one of the greatest nations in the history of man's world. It was a spiritual experiment to see whether man could live independently yet cooperatively without the stranglehold of Government Remote Authority immobilizing, thwarting its Sovereign People through the insidious, and unrelenting Satanic advance of spirit-destroying, corporate policies; i.e., man's law.

It was a time when opportunity presented itself to each and every one who had the courage to break out of his/her stultifying mold in search of a new life, a new vision which manifested their hopes, their dreams, all of which could be fulfilled by themselves through hard work, personal autonomy and a willingness to live and die for the fulfillment of their dreams.

What time in America's history was this?

Surely only one time in this nation's history fits this environment which allowed for the fulfillment of such personal aspirations. Twas the time of the Pioneers, the men, women and their children who risked their lives to leave the security of a stagnating, rule-bound society behind them and embark upon a great journey into the Unknown -- A New Life.

It was the time of building, of structuring, of establishing a new way to live, a new society, a vibrant, productive environment chiseled out of an unforgiving, unrelenting, uncertain world of Nature.

It was the time of the "Wild West." The time of Anarchy, where man ruled his own destiny. A time when problems were solved not with endless theoretical speculation but in the instant where a shot was fired and one man lived while another died -- Problem solved!!

The disease which has overtaken the present day consciousness of the American People has all but destroyed such an intrepid spirit in the average man or woman. It has replaced such demonstrable holistic action with wishy-washy, fragmented, self-doubting, victim-minded, codependent human resources -- slaves to be used and discarded by the same Satanic Leaders their forefathers left behind them to strike out on their own.

These same Satanic Leaders have been with us from the Beginning of Time and they shall be with us till the End of Time. They are God's grant to a Satanic Intellect, a method of testing our spiritual fortitude.

Such Satanic leaders provide the test of integrity for those who haven't a clue as to why they are on this Earth at this time.

Satanic leadership gains its power over the individual through its ability to create fear, self-doubt, and dependence upon the specter of illusory leadership for the individual's imagined security. It is all done through hypnotic conditioning, MIND CONTROL. They are the weavers of spells, of myths, of superstitions which rule over the ignorant, fearful Intellect of broken-spirited civilized men.

Look around you, America. See what you have allowed yourself to be reduced to.

Have you not lost your once thriving nation status in the eyes of the world?

Have you and your families not been reduced to abject slavery, mere property of the State?

Are you not sending your children to fight and die on foreign land for the Corporate Interests of Oil and Strategic Placement?

Has not America become the world's bully, invading other countries, killing its inhabitants by the thousands, destroying their nation's infrastructure only to rebuild it with your money, millions and millions of dollars which go toward the war effort and rebuilding which could be spent better here at home?

What is wrong with that picture? It is the picture of YOU! Each and every one of YOU who sit by and allow this "nightmare in blood" to continue.

Is not our Economy on the verge of failure?

Is not our money seen as worthless by the rest of the world?

Have you not seen your jobs transferred to other nations because you were set up to be so smug through inflated wages only to have the rug pulled out from beneath you?

Are not our borders being purposely left unprotected allowing for millions to flood into this country to further dilute its job opportunities and diminish the wealth of the nation further with rights afforded foreigners which are not given to our own people?

Is it not time for a NEW WILD WEST mindset of Spiritual Anarchy to emerge?

Is it not time for a return to personal responsibility and to throw the Satanic rule-makers out on their ears?

Is it not time for them to come to understand that their bargain with Satan has come to an end, and it is now PAYBACK TIME for them.

Is it not time for that which has been given them to be TAKEN AWAY?

Remember this, my brothers and sisters, there is no actual difference between a KING and a PAUPER but for the ILLUSION that is in place in the consciousness of two people.

The emperor is Naked. The Satanic Authorities have been exposed. Only a fool will follow another fool to their collective demise!

It is a time for SPIRITUAL ANARCHY. A return to God's Law.

Anything less is the demise of the Constitutional Republic of these united states of AMERICA!
teslacoils2006

secret societies

Post by teslacoils2006 »

Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

America is not dying, Ray, it's merely changing. The older you get, the more uncomfortable change becomes. You can either accept it, adapt to it, overcome it, or you can bellyache about it. The choice is yours.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Well said Ray, it's just too bad that people wont realize this until the country is in shambles. Then what will they do? There wont be a new world for them to flee to and create a "New America". When the USA was founded the idea was right, but there are not enough wise men in the world to sustain such a thing in a world filled with so much ignorance. Only when these selfish, ignorant, and diluted people come face to face with the wrath of God will they turn to the wise man for help. We reap what we sow...
Nick

Post by Nick »

Another thing Ray, listen to Dan's advice when it comes to posting on this message board. I would like to see more interactive dialouge between you, myself, and others on this forum without all the bullshit. As long as the questions are of good nature, not about the side-tracking discussions that others may try to initiate, show some respect and answer the questions. I'm certain you can tell the difference between the two. Dan has been more than fair with you and it would be a shame to see you get banned for something that can be easily avoided.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Nick wrote:Well said Ray, it's just too bad that people wont realize this until the country is in shambles. Then what will they do? There wont be a new world for them to flee to and create a "New America". When the USA was founded the idea was right, but there are not enough wise men in the world to sustain such a thing in a world filled with so much ignorance. Only when these selfish, ignorant, and diluted people come face to face with the wrath of God will they turn to the wise man for help. We reap what we sow...
Are you advancing the idea that people who don't have such a dismal view of America will be punished by God?
Nick

Post by Nick »

Chadwick Stone wrote:
Nick wrote:Well said Ray, it's just too bad that people wont realize this until the country is in shambles. Then what will they do? There wont be a new world for them to flee to and create a "New America". When the USA was founded the idea was right, but there are not enough wise men in the world to sustain such a thing in a world filled with so much ignorance. Only when these selfish, ignorant, and diluted people come face to face with the wrath of God will they turn to the wise man for help. We reap what we sow...
Are you advancing the idea that people who don't have such a dismal view of America will be punished by God?
Yes. Note that I am also an aethiest, just so you know I'm not talking about some kind of "Christian God".
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Whilst I have little time for what America has become, there's something self-evidently ridiculous about promoting a world where people shoot each other to resolve problems. One might argue that Ray is being metaphoric when he says that, but my intuition tells me that he isn't.

Dan Rowden
Nick

Post by Nick »

drowden wrote:Whilst I have little time for what America has become, there's something self-evidently ridiculous about promoting a world where people shoot each other to resolve problems. One might argue that Ray is being metaphoric when he says that, but my intuition tells me that he isn't.

Dan Rowden
I think Ray is speaking about how the strong character of the people in these times had more potential to do great things, along with terrible things. Now it seems in America, most people don't have any character at all, leaving no potential for good or bad. I see mostly weak, passive, and cowardly character in the people of today's America. Character, and I use that term loosely, which is easily dictated and manipulated by the latest in cultural or political trends. At least that's what I'm getting out of it. Only Ray can clarify it for us though...
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

drowden wrote:Whilst I have little time for what America has become, there's something self-evidently ridiculous about promoting a world where people shoot each other to resolve problems. One might argue that Ray is being metaphoric when he says that, but my intuition tells me that he isn't.

Dan Rowden
My own interpretation is that he wasn't being metaphoric. Lamenting lawless violence isn't metaphoric IMO.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Nick wrote:
Chadwick Stone wrote:
Yes. Note that I am also an aethiest, just so you know I'm not talking about some kind of "Christian God".
Nick, if you are an atheist, then you believe in no God, consequently, how can a nonexistent being punish anyone?

Granted, the U.S. has problems, but the only way to change things are from within the system. The only other option is open rebellion... that just isn't possible at this time.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Chadwick, you focus too much on the words I use instead of the meaning behind them. I'm speaking of karma, or the saying I choose to use: We reap what we sow.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Nick wrote:
I think Ray is speaking about how the strong character of the people in these times had more potential to do great things, along with terrible things. Now it seems in America, most people don't have any character at all, leaving no potential for good or bad. I see mostly weak, passive, and cowardly character in the people of today's America. Character, and I use that term loosely, which is easily dictated and manipulated by the latest in cultural or political trends. At least that's what I'm getting out of it. Only Ray can clarify it for us though...
With the loss of frontiers to drive character and enterprise, America has certainly slipped into a pretty distasteful form of decadence, but the way Ray is characterising the old "West" indicates a pretty poor understanding of the history of that period (in short, he's romanticising it). I don't recall any of the people who resolved issues by shooting each other as having achieved anything of any particular significance...

Dan Rowden
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

Nick wrote:Chadwick, you focus too much on the words I use instead of the meaning behind them. I'm speaking of karma, or the saying I choose to use: We reap what we sow.
You took the time to mention that you are an atheist so I took your words at face value.

That said, I'm afraid I just don't see America as a lost cause. America, like every other nation in the world, has it's own problems. A return to the wild west where one duels over words is not the answer to solving these problems.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

A return to the wild west where one duels over words is not the answer to solving these problems.
Them's fightin' words.
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

mookestink wrote:
A return to the wild west where one duels over words is not the answer to solving these problems.
Them's fightin' words.
Indeed, but armed only with a keyboard I'm shooting mere words. Not quite so bloody as what one might encounter in Dodge City of the 17th century ;)
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

17th? I would have thought 19th was more like it.

Dan Rowden
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

drowden wrote:17th? I would have thought 19th was more like it.

Dan Rowden
Thats called a typo ;)
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Never heard of sucg a thing.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I still think this is shameless spam. Dude just types.

Faizi
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I sympathise with that view; I'm trying to give him an opportunity to actually engage in the sort of discussion he keeps claiming he wants, but my patience is just about worn to nothing.

Dan Rowden
La Verdad

Post by La Verdad »

Whilst I have little time for what America has become, there's something self-evidently ridiculous about promoting a world where people shoot each other to resolve problems. One might argue that Ray is being metaphoric when he says that, but my intuition tells me that he isn't.

Dan Rowden
I'd take the world with duels between two gentlemen who's honor has been agrieved over our modern world with drive-bys and Columbines any day.
o.o
Chadwick Stone

Post by Chadwick Stone »

La Verdad wrote:

Dan Rowden
I'd take the world with duels between two gentlemen who's honor has been agrieved over our modern world with drive-bys and Columbines any day.
o.o
And what if those dueling are not gentlemen, or in their passion to spill blood, they cut down an innocent, possibly someone you cherish? Will you then duel with the offender... opening the potential for even more innocent bloodshed? If someone has been legitimately agrieved, then there is a system in place for recompense. Anyone wanting to spill the blood of another because their pride was injured by disrepectful words, sir, is a k0oK. There is no honor in killing to avenge being agrieved.
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

This is a common response by people who are confused and overwhelmed by the modern era. It is a known psychological issue and has existed in many different forms, even in less modern times.

The fact is, America IS dying. And thriving. And being reborn every minute. What it is now, is not what it will be tomorrow. Fear of shadows can cripple a person not capable of shining their light into the previously dark corners.

Seek justice, Ray, yet be humbled in knowing you will never really get it. It is true for all of us.

It must suck to be so weak and afraid.
DrPostman

Post by DrPostman »

Tharan wrote: Seek justice, Ray, yet be humbled in knowing you will never really get it. It is true for all of us.

It must suck to be so weak and afraid.

I've been telling him that he's really powerless
for almost 10 years now. He just won't listen.
He doesn't know how liberating it is to finally
acknowledge a lack of control.