hello I am teslacoils2006 180 IQ

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)

I aggree

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:43 am

MKFaizi wrote:Oh, GOD, NO!!

Not the stinkin' ILLUMINATI AND MASONS CRAP!!

Surely, this forum has heard enough about the Illumanati and Masons.

THE HORROR!!

I beg you, Dan, surely there are subjects that are far below the quality of discussion even on Wordly Matters. Some posts descend to the Cesspool area.

Anything about the Illumanaiti or the Masons -- well, that is toilet stuff.

FLUSH IT!!!

PLEASE.

Faizi


I aggree we should leave the freemason chat for a conspiracy group like alt.freemasonry in google
teslacoils2006
 

here is a link specifically for conspiracy

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:50 am

This group accepts conspiracies

http://groups.msn.com/psycologicalwarfare
teslacoils2006
 

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 am

drowden wrote:Discussing enlightenment would be good since that's primarily what this board is about. How, for example, in your view, does one apporach the goal of enlightenment "non-narcsisistically"?


Dan Rowden


enlightenment as a individual experience or collective experience.

Although one person can achieve enlightenment and teach others, we sometimes have different realities in each individual. For instance a teacher exercises his knowledge and teaches the best truth he can find but does not realize the student has not struggled to find the same truth. Without the struggle wisdom is lost and knowledge can be adapted to just entertainment among fools...
teslacoils2006
 

narcississtic is a love of one self

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:13 am

If the goal of a enlightened one is to see how large the group gets that is not enlightenment. It is common knowledge among genius that the true path to enlightenment is not popular. Enlightenment is not a goal or destination but an vigilant exercise for truth.
teslacoils2006
 

Postby Dan Rowden » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:25 am

Certainly there's no such thing as "collective enlightenment". Enlightenment is a matter for each individual. However, an enlightened person still has values and a purpose (even if he isn't egotistically attached to them) - because such things are part of what consciousness is - and that purpose may happen to be something that involves the consciousness of others (e.g. the survival and propagation of widom). Given that, it would be in his interests to do what he could to help develop the consciousness of those individuals whose karma is suited to such an attainment - rare as such one's may be.

Enlightenment is not a goal or destination but an vigilant exercise for truth.


And if and when that Truth is found and integrated, why doesn't that constitute the attainment of a goal or destination?

Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:36 am

drowden wrote:Certainly there's no such thing as "collective enlightenment". Enlightenment is a matter for each individual. However, an enlightened person still has values and a purpose (even if he isn't egotistically attached to them) - because such things are part of what consciousness is - and that purpose may happen to be something that involves the consciousness of others (e.g. the survival and propagation of widom). Given that, it would be in his interests to do what he could to help develop the consciousness of those individuals whose karma is suited to such an attainment - rare as such one's may be.

Enlightenment is not a goal or destination but an vigilant exercise for truth.


And if and when that Truth is found and integrated, why doesn't that constitute the attainment of a goal or destination?

Dan Rowden


an egg is a chicken

an egg is a dinosaur

an egg is a spider

an egg is a human being

is it possible to stop and relax knowing about just eggs. Where is the enlightenment when there is so much more?
teslacoils2006
 

Postby Dan Rowden » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:40 am

I'm sorry, I'm not quite getting your point. Are you comparing enlightenment with potential knowledge about the infinitude of empirical things in the universe? Or comparing the value of each?

Oh, and an egg is not a chicken or a dinasour or anything other than the egg that it is.

Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

the collective is the students your teaching

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:48 am

drowden wrote:Certainly there's no such thing as "collective enlightenment". Enlightenment is a matter for each individual. However, an enlightened person still has values and a purpose (even if he isn't egotistically attached to them) - because such things are part of what consciousness is - and that purpose may happen to be something that involves the consciousness of others (e.g. the survival and propagation of widom). Given that, it would be in his interests to do what he could to help develop the consciousness of those individuals whose karma is suited to such an attainment - rare as such one's may be.

Enlightenment is not a goal or destination but an vigilant exercise for truth.


And if and when that Truth is found and integrated, why doesn't that constitute the attainment of a goal or destination?

Dan Rowden


The collective is the students your teaching

If you are teaching individual ideas of your own and then piping them to your own collective. Your reality is that you have the truth but the collective is recieving lies due to the change of realities and modes of thinking.
teslacoils2006
 

Postby Dan Rowden » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:56 am

The members of this so-called "collective" each find the Truth for themselves - as it must be. At best I help push them in the right direction or help them build the tools by which they can make the journey out of delusion. What they do thereafter is their business.


Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

you mention survival and enlightenment

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:13 pm

And if and when that Truth is found and integrated, why doesn't that constitute the attainment of a goal or destination?

Long ago there was an argument between two neighbours about how thick walls should be. The man with the thin walls argued extensively there was no need for thicker walls. The man with the thick walls saw a need for better security. Eventually there was a war and the man with the thicker walls won. Walls after that kept getting thicker ever since.
The moral of the story I just made up is that the thin walls were ok untill the man with the thicker walls proved his point by blasting through the wall and killing him. The man with the thin walls knew he lived in a good place and thought he was enlightened to every danger. The man with the thick walls had a different reality and was scared their could be others like himself around so he built walls he could not penetrate. The neighbours quickly learned from the wisdom of the man with the thick walls(especially the demise of the man with thinner walls) and built thicker walls.

So to make my point you can make your destination of enlightenment jUst make sure when you advertise your genius you have time to learn what true genius really means....?
teslacoils2006
 

Postby Dan Rowden » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:46 pm

"Genius" is just a label - it means whatever we define it to mean. What I mean by the term is available to be seen in the Welcome forum of his board.


Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

I aggree

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:56 pm

I am not arguing your definition of genius but how does that measure with true genius. Are you saying anyone with a legitimate high I.Q is not welcome here and get thrown into world views.
You mention the arguments get bloody yet you fear what I have to say shielding your group changing this argument to worldly views. Anyone can read and admire geniuses but can you understand them. A lot of people here admit they can not which is fine.
teslacoils2006
 

Postby Dan Rowden » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:15 pm

I dropped this thread down because it was decsending into mindless dross and did so fairly early. High IQ has no necessary relationship to Genius as it is defined here. I don't fear what you have to say as you haven't really said much at all as yet. Certainly you've said nothing that one could possibly become fearful about.

Let me ask, what is "enlightenment" to you? What do you intend by your use of the term?


Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Postby Chadwick Stone » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:27 pm

drouden,

I will not try to define enlightenment because I'm sure that it means different things to different people. However, I feel qualified to assert that a key element of enlightenment is to remain teachable. No one person knows it all, no one person is right all the time, and if one is truly enlightened then they will recognize their own flaws and inevitable mistakes and failures, prepare for them as best they can and learn from them when their preemptive preparations fail.

telsacoils,

I'm finished with you until you can express some sort of consistency in your train of thought. So far the only thing consistent about your posts are the way in which they jump back and forth... everthing from genius to classical figures to analogies to conspiracy...
Chadwick Stone
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Enlightenment

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:41 pm

David Karesh believes in the same enlightenment It soon created depression and separation from society. He beieved he could change words to their own meaning as well and then poison ment a refreshing drink and suicide ment rebirth.

I offer information for free. I like to earn my 180 but how can I do that
when I have to learn a whole new meaning of words every person. I f you value intelligence and intellect you should not be so difficult you might get confused.
teslacoils2006
 

all I did was try to acknowledge whhat was thrown at me

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:49 pm

All I did was try to acknowledge every idea thrown at me. Your too rigid Chadwick relax and I will answer your challenges.

Chadwick Stone wrote:drouden,

I will not try to define enlightenment because I'm sure that it means different things to different people. However, I feel qualified to assert that a key element of enlightenment is to remain teachable. No one person knows it all, no one person is right all the time, and if one is truly enlightened then they will recognize their own flaws and inevitable mistakes and failures, prepare for them as best they can and learn from them when their preemptive preparations fail.

telsacoils,

I'm finished with you until you can express some sort of consistency in your train of thought. So far the only thing consistent about your posts are the way in which they jump back and forth... everthing from genius to classical figures to analogies to conspiracy...
teslacoils2006
 

Re: all I did was try to acknowledge whhat was thrown at me

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:59 pm

The truth is a very deadly weapon or shield and it should be feared. Enlightened ones have a presence not known to average people. If I have embarrassed anyone I apologise.

teslacoils2006 wrote:All I did was try to acknowledge every idea thrown at me. Your too rigid Chadwick relax and I will answer your challenges.

Chadwick Stone wrote:drouden,

I will not try to define enlightenment because I'm sure that it means different things to different people. However, I feel qualified to assert that a key element of enlightenment is to remain teachable. No one person knows it all, no one person is right all the time, and if one is truly enlightened then they will recognize their own flaws and inevitable mistakes and failures, prepare for them as best they can and learn from them when their preemptive preparations fail.

telsacoils,

I'm finished with you until you can express some sort of consistency in your train of thought. So far the only thing consistent about your posts are the way in which they jump back and forth... everthing from genius to classical figures to analogies to conspiracy...
teslacoils2006
 

Chadwick where you see conspiracy I see theory

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:03 pm

Chadwick where you see conspiracy I see theory too different realities. I aggree with you conspiracies are dangerous especially if one does not carry the wizdom along with them.
teslacoils2006
 

Re: all I did was try to acknowledge whhat was thrown at me

Postby Chadwick Stone » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:17 pm

teslacoils2006 wrote:The truth is a very deadly weapon or shield and it should be feared.
Truth is what it is but one thing it should not be is feared. It should be vigorously sought.

Enlightened ones have a presence not known to average people.
A presence? How do you define "average?" Are you intellectually "above" these average people?

If I have embarrassed anyone I apologise.
Then you should apologize to yourself.

All I did was try to acknowledge every idea thrown at me.
You're not making sense, Dean.

Your too rigid Chadwick relax and I will answer your challenges.
What challenges? How is picking and remaining on a certain topic a challenge?

Chadwick where you see conspiracy I see theory too different realities.
I'm not the one who sees conspiracy, that is your department and thank you for demonstrating the point I made about jumping from topic to topic.

I aggree with you conspiracies are dangerous especially if one does not carry the wizdom along with them.
<sighs> You're throwing together words, Dean, but you are not constructing cogent sentences.
Chadwick Stone
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Chadwick

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:38 pm

Chadwick

when white people first met the indians they called them savages. What they overlooked was the individual talents taught from father to son. A neccessity needed for the collective tribe to survive. The only way our culture can survive is through individual teachings in the heart of family. That has been lost long ago by greedy politicians and corruption and television.
teslacoils2006
 

Chadwick I was just wondered

Postby teslacoils2006 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:51 pm

what is the skepticult?

why are they shut down?

'Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
 ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
 Hammer of Thor, March 2005


http://www.skepticult.org/artpar/
teslacoils2006
 

Postby Dan Rowden » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:26 pm

Chadwick Stone wrote:drouden,


Just call me Dan since no-one seems to be able to get my name right.

I will not try to define enlightenment because I'm sure that it means different things to different people.


How does that stop you from defining it? If you can talk about it you must have some idea what it means to you..

However, I feel qualified to assert that a key element of enlightenment is to remain teachable.


Therefore, you must have some notion of what enlightenment is. I just want to hear it. Are you ashamed of it or something? Anyway, "teachable" with respect to what? The mundane features of life or what is ultimately true of Reality?

No one person knows it all, no one person is right all the time,


Ok, but are you speaking here about everyday, empirical, contingent facts of life, or that which is true of reality in an absolute sense? Obviously, nobody can ever know the former, but that is a point that can only be truly grasped by knowledge of the latter..

and if one is truly enlightened then they will recognize their own flaws and inevitable mistakes and failures, prepare for them as best they can and learn from them when their preemptive preparations fail.


What kind of flaws are you refering to?


Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Postby Chadwick Stone » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:07 pm

drowden wrote:
Chadwick Stone wrote:drouden,


Just call me Dan since no-one seems to be able to get my name right.

I will not try to define enlightenment because I'm sure that it means different things to different people.


How does that stop you from defining it? If you can talk about it you must have some idea what it means to you..
Enlightenment to me is the gift of being able to gain insight and use that insight to solve problems.

However, I feel qualified to assert that a key element of enlightenment is to remain teachable.


Therefore, you must have some notion of what enlightenment is.
I have my own notion as indicated above.

I just want to hear it. Are you ashamed of it or something?
What makes you think that?

Anyway, "teachable" with respect to what? The mundane features of life or what is ultimately true of Reality?
Teachable as in willing and able to learn.

No one person knows it all, no one person is right all the time,


Ok, but are you speaking here about everyday, empirical, contingent facts of life, or that which is true of reality in an absolute sense?
I'm speaking of knowledge in general. There is no one person who is capable of amassing all knowledge. I am unsure what you mean by "or that which is true of reality in an absolute sense."

Obviously, nobody can ever know the former, but that is a point that can only be truly grasped by knowledge of the latter..
My assertion was of the former.

and if one is truly enlightened then they will recognize their own flaws and inevitable mistakes and failures, prepare for them as best they can and learn from them when their preemptive preparations fail.


What kind of flaws are you refering to?
Some examples include compulsions to deceive, steal, even murder. Such compulsions would likely be viewed as character flaws in an organized society, but granted, it is based on contemporary societal norms. I must concede that the reverse would be true within a "gang" culture where sociopathical activity is espoused as a badge of worthiness for membership.
Chadwick Stone
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Chadwick your a usenet bully

Postby teslacoils2006 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:52 am

Chadwick your a usenet bully. You chase innocent people around the net for the government. How do you qualify for enlightenment when your key job is to hide the truth?

However, I feel qualified to assert that a key element of enlightenment is to remain teachable
teslacoils2006
 

I destroyed skepticult

Postby teslacoils2006 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:01 am

I destroyed skepticult

http://groups.msn.com/psycologicalwarfa ... age21.msnw

Chadwick's boss's house is up on the auction blocks and his enemies are entering first bids.

Of course this could be considered conspiracy. I just wanted you to know this group was targeted.

Believe it or not you now have a need for thicker walls.
teslacoils2006
 

PreviousNext

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest