The Path to Enlightenment

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)

The Path to Enlightenment

Postby raykarczewski » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:56 am

The Path to Enlightenment

Scott wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

ss: > Ray, it's believed here that using the intellect can be a way to realize the truth. Read through this: Wisdom of the Infinite

rk: Scott, there is a reason my writings are not welcome in most venues on the Internet. I don't preach. I don't argue. I don't pander to beliefs. I don't condition. You might ask what the hell do I do on the Internet?

rk: I NEGATE illusion. When Illusion is negated -- TRUTH IS!!

rk: You see, Scott, damn near everyone who participates on these newsgroups/forums live in the "la la land" of mind conditioning/mind control and are damned proud of it. They will defend their thoughts to the death if necessary.

rk: Such adhesion to thought may be called any number of things, such as education, training, social architecture, etc; but it can clearly be SEEN via DIRECT PERCEPTION, DIVINE AWARENESS, that such belief-ridden environment is limited, divisive, and opposing by its very nature.

rk: When one is subjected to such conditioning through such dead methodology, one is living a life not based in nondualistic Truth, LOVE, but in dualistic illusion, HYPOCRISY. Reality based in one's filtered intellectual thought can be partially true, but it can NEVER BE HOLISTIC TRUTH.

rk: Most civilized human beings are content to "go along to get along." They adhere to the herd mentality. They want to meld in with the masses and do not want to stand alone.

rk: Conditioned by outer authority, conditioned human beings allow "belief" to be set as the cornerstone of their lives. Have you not heard the one about the "Sins of the Fathers shall be visited upon their sons"? That is the nature of the ORIGINAL SIN of man. When man FELL FROM GRACE of DIRECT PERCEPTION through DIVINE AWARENESS, he fell into the abyss of Intellectual thought. Sin is merely a Contradiction in Essence. When one LIVES in SIN, one lives in contradiction, opposition, division and confustion. In other words, one lives in their mind.

rk: The highly intellectual adepts have POWER over the less intellectually inclined. They make up the Blind who lead the Blind in an Intellectually-ruled HELL ON EARTH. They have sold their WHOLENESS for the promise of being "gods" in their own right.

rk: The perks of such a Satanic sellout can be seen by the spiritually sighted as worldly wealth, status, power, position and an "air conditioned office in Hell" while the lowbie slaves swelter in the depths of hell. Many are satisfied with that. Few are not. It is the few who resonate with Christ Consciousness, Divine AWARENESS at-one with TRUTH.

rk: Such a man/woman sticks out like a "sore thumb" in any Satanic Conditioned Society. The masses are comfortable in worshipping empty beliefs, but the unadorned TRUTH makes them very uncomfortable. It has been said that such men/women who bring Truth to their ignorant brothers and sisters are either worshipped or killed. Some are killed and then their MEMORY is worshipped. Such is the MYTH OF CHRISTIANITY. It rules the minds of millions, does it not?

rk: The "What IS," TRUTH, is nondualistic in its energy. It is wholistic (holy). It can only be grasped through nondualistic AWARENESS in the living moment of NOW.

rk: All thought is based in the AFTERMOMENT of reflection. It is timebound, dualistic and opposing in nature, based in conceptualization and imaginative ideation. One can see that thought is PAROCHIAL in nature, and resonates with the conflicting energy of the "LIVING DEAD."

rk: Scott, you use the word "believed." Belief is a result of such conditioned mindset imposed through remote mind control. Belief is a thought, a reflection of that reality, indirectly perceived as Truth. It is memory based, therefore of the past. The past is a Dead Thing.

rk: Those who live in the past have been called the "Living Dead," The blind who lead the blind. Belief, being a reflection of Truth, CAN NEVER be Truth, yet that is the mechanism with which the masses can be manipulated and controlled through remote Satanic mind control. Belief is, and always has been *the Lazy Man's Truth.*

ss: When the answers found in Wisdom of the Infinite are applied to a person's waking life,

rk; I assure you, Scott, a person's waking life is the well entrenched hypnotic trance which keeps the average individual SOUND ASLEEP. How else could the few rule and sacrifice so many via the satanic mechanisms of WAR, POWER, REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH, INSTITUTIONALIZED SLAVERY, ETC.?

rk: No, Scott. You cannot LEARN that which I am speaking of. You must simply OPEN YOUR EYES and see it. Turn off the "automatic pilot" of Intellect which has enabled you to fly blind. Open your eyes and fly by the seat of your pants. That, Scott, is the difference between thought and AWARENESS.

rk: Christ's message was simple. My message is simple. BE QUIET. Die to the Intellect and be Reborn of the Spirit of Infinite Intelligence. Then live you life guided by the hand of God -- infinite Intelligence. DO NOT LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, OR INITIATE HARM TO ANOTHER. LOVE ALL AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF -- THEN SCREW MAN'S RULES. Such simplicity is beyond the ken of INTELLECT.

ss: the barriers to truth are gradually broken down (the ego, habits, false beliefs, damaging emotions)...and eventually the intellect isn't needed, because there is only truth.

_________________
- Scott

rk; Why screw around with the methodoloty then? END THE NOISE NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT, AND THE RESURRECTION OF DIVINE AWARENESS IS YOURS.

Ray
raykarczewski
 

Postby Chadwick Stone » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:27 am

rk: Scott, there is a reason my writings are not welcome in most venues on the Internet. I don't preach. I don't argue. I don't pander to beliefs. I don't condition. You might ask what the hell do I do on the Internet?

rk: I NEGATE illusion. When Illusion is negated -- TRUTH IS!!
Ray, you act as though you have a monopoly on truth. You don't.
Chadwick Stone
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:56 am

rk: Scott, there is a reason my writings are not welcome in most venues on the Internet.

Because your writings are largely insulting and condescending.

From your website:
http://tinyurl.com/z9zg4
rk: That makes you a silly twit who now is attempting to sound serious, doesn't it?


http://tinyurl.com/gvq5j
rk: I looked at the number of responses to this thread and the comments made therein. It gives a whole new meaning to the IGNORANT and the GULLIBLE.


http://tinyurl.com/qs7co
rk: "Holy saint pope wolfram gratz" -- MY BUTT!! You're just another deluded IGNORAMUS on the face of the earth, and you've just been exposed to yourself and don't like what you see.


http://tinyurl.com/p6gwz
rk: Today, America fell deeper into its Satanic Abyss. One asks Why, America?

rk: Because the evidence shows its PEOPLE are a BUNCH OF DUMMIES!!


Enlightened men don't need to be so hateful and spiteful. Enlightened men don't need to insult people who disagree with them and rely on verbal gimmicks and word trickery.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Dan Rowden » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:44 am

So, Lincoln, what exactlly is an enlightened man?


Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

The Path to Enlightenment

Postby raykarczewski » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:45 am

The Path to Enlightenment

Lincoln Wilkinson wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (mailto:arkent3@earthlink.net)

lincoln wilkinson Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 2

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:56 am
rk: Scott, there is a reason my writings are not welcome in most venues on the Internet.

lw: Because your writings are largely insulting and condescending.

rk: lincoln wilkinson, I see you wasted no time in following me to this forum. You certainly have hit the ground running, haven't you?. I wonder if others have noticed that both you or chadwick stone, your disinformation cohort have failed to address the original content of either of my two posts, but instead start out at a full run with your Character Assassination Agenda.

rk: Folks, these disinformation agents have stalked my writing on the Internet for ten years. As to your illustrations wilkinson, I suggest the serious reader actually take note of the links you cite and read the actual comments made in their full context.

rk: I stand by my comments then. I stand by them now.

rk: As previously stated I don't Argue. I Expose and NEGATE the illusions conjured up by disinformation agents.

rk: It is not my intention to become embroiled in this kind of nonsense. If anyone want to read the full story of my Unlawful Arrest and Incarceration, they cang get the full story at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/corrupt.html and
http://www.arkenterprises.com/papers.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lw: From your website:
Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/z9zg4
rk: That makes you a silly twit who now is attempting to sound serious, doesn't it?

Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/gvq5j
rk: I looked at the number of responses to this thread and the comments made therein. It gives a whole new meaning to the IGNORANT and the GULLIBLE.


Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/qs7co
rk: "Holy saint pope wolfram gratz" -- MY BUTT!! You're just another deluded IGNORAMUS on the face of the earth, and you've just been exposed to yourself and don't like what you see.


Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/p6gwz
rk: Today, America fell deeper into its Satanic Abyss. One asks Why, America?

rk: Because the evidence shows its PEOPLE are a BUNCH OF DUMMIES!!

lw: Enlightened men don't need to be so hateful and spiteful. Enlightened men don't need to insult people who disagree with them and rely on verbal gimmicks and word trickery.

rk: There is not "hate" in such comments. Truth is a tough pill to swallow.

rk: I stand by everything I have written in the last 10years on the Internet. It will be interesting to see whether professional disinformation agents can put one over on a forum consisting of those who profess to possess Higher Intelligence.

rk: Here is an example of how Wilkinson and his Disinformation Cohort Chadwick Stone operate:
Here is an example of the game they play:
"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.sovereign,alt.society.anarchy,alt.society.revolution,alt.illuminati


Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:00:57 GMT

X-No-Archive: YES
Widdershins [sinistre@liripipe.com] has entered into testimony
mailto:9uc592dlj3q80e32khah435f1kt3sudqf6@4ax.com

w: > So, you found a new forum to invade. I give it three posts before you are asked to leave, and five before you're blocked.

http://theabsolute.net/phpBB/index.php

cs: One of the froggeries linked there and he played follow the frog.

rk: The "froggeries" Stone is referring to are the posts forged in my name authored by the alias they use of Rudolph Underwood.

rk: Another post of Stones:
X-No-Archive: YES
Raymond Karczewski [arkent3@earthlink.net] has entered into testimony
mailto:4491fc5f.57189867@news.west.earthlink.net

rk: > Americans, Assert Your Sovereignty Before the Courts Before It is Too Late!!

cs: It's too late for you, convict.

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski

cs: Your name isn't copyrighted, convict.

rk:> This is directed to every LIVING, BREATHING, FLESH-AND-BLOOD, SENTIENT, NATURAL, MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD beyond the age of reason who are being forcefully dragged before the Corrupt UnConstitution courts of America and are accused of committing violations of Private Corporate Policies, NOT LAWS designed to protect our Rights under the Law of God, Common Law, and Constitutional Law.

cs: Translation: "Dear rapists, pedophiles, murderers, and other violent scum. You are my kind of people. What you did was acceptable, demand your own release."

<snip spamvertised links>

rk: > These important files

cs: Those aren't files, you ignorant bastard, they are webpages. You have an awful webshite, btw.

rk: > These files concern the unlawful prosecution of myself, Raymond Ronald Karczewski

cs: You were lawfully prosecuted and convicted. You are now a CONVICTED FELON, convict.

cs <snip>

rk: > My story is lengthy.

cs: <snip lengthy screed>

cs: Fuck off, felon. And stop stalking those women who banned you from their forums.


Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
Hammer of Thor, March 2005
raykarczewski
 

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:51 pm

drowden wrote:So, Lincoln, what exactlly is an enlightened man?

Dan Rowden

Someone having extensive understanding and the willingness to articulate that understanding without insulting anyone who happens to disagree. That's my definition.

Would you advance that accusing someone of being satanic, a pipsqueak, or a disinformation agent is characteristic of an enlightened man?
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Re: The Path to Enlightenment

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:10 pm

raykarczewski wrote:rk: Scott, there is a reason my writings are not welcome in most venues on the Internet.

lw: Because your writings are largely insulting and condescending.

rk: lincoln wilkinson, I see you wasted no time in following me to this forum.

Where is your evidence that I followed you? I haven't seen anything by you since you were banned from "Crack the Matrix" and was quite surprised to see you show up here (I've been lurking here for months.)

You certainly have hit the ground running, haven't you?

I learned of your legal problems on "Crack the Matrix" where we debated at length the shaky legal ground upon which you had perched.


I wonder if others have noticed that both you or chadwick stone,

Don't bring Stone into a debate between you and I, your issues with him are your own. If he starts promoting "copyrighted name" legal scams then I will confront him as well.

your disinformation cohort

Stone is not my cohort.

have failed to address the original content of either of my two posts, but instead start out at a full run with your Character Assassination Agenda.

It is not my intent to assassinate your character. The scam you promoted on "Crack the Matrix" caused you to be arrested and imprisoned a number of times, required a number of court appearances, and ended with you being convicted of seven felonies.

My commentary in regard to your complaints that your posts are not welcome is relevant because what you promote is dangerous and illegal and the manner in which you promote it is hostile and hateful. The members of the readership can make up their own minds but they need to be given advance notice of the notions you will advance.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Chadwick Stone » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:22 pm

Ray, you do realize that you have reproduced copyrighted intellectual property without permission, do you not? The .sig I use on Usenet is copyrighted and your use of it here is not protected under fair use guidelines.

By the way, what does a post I made on Usenet have to do with the posts I make here? Unlike you, I don't cut and paste usenet posts to web forums, private emails to usenet, etc.
Chadwick Stone
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Postby raykarczewski » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:39 pm

Lincoln Wilkinson



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 4


Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:51 pm Post subject:
drowden wrote:
So, Lincoln, what exactlly is an enlightened man?

Dan Rowden

lw: Someone having extensive understanding and the willingness to articulate that understanding without insulting anyone who happens to disagree. That's my definition.

lw: Would you advance that accusing someone of being satanic, a pipsqueak, or a disinformation agent is characteristic of an enlightened man?

rk: It is IF ITS TRUE!!!

Ray
raykarczewski
 

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:06 pm

raykarczewski wrote:Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:51 pm Post subject:
drowden wrote:
So, Lincoln, what exactlly is an enlightened man?

Dan Rowden

lw: Someone having extensive understanding and the willingness to articulate that understanding without insulting anyone who happens to disagree. That's my definition.

lw: Would you advance that accusing someone of being satanic, a pipsqueak, or a disinformation agent is characteristic of an enlightened man?

rk: It is IF ITS TRUE!!!

Mr. Karczewski, you are neither teachable nor are you approachable with any sort of dissent. Anyone disagreeing with you will be labeled an ignoramus, disinformation agent, whatever ad hominem label you happen to chose at the time. This sort of attitude is not characteristic of an enlightened man.

One who is enlightened should possess enough wisdom to realize that they do not know it all.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby sschaula » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:54 am

Ray wrote:

No, Scott. You cannot LEARN that which I am speaking of. You must simply OPEN YOUR EYES and see it. Turn off the "automatic pilot" of Intellect which has enabled you to fly blind. Open your eyes and fly by the seat of your pants. That, Scott, is the difference between thought and AWARENESS.


I know the difference, Ray.

I agree that you can't learn what you're speaking of, but I also think you can't just open your eyes and see it. Turning off the "automatic pilot" is a tough job. Everytime I turn it off, it turns itself back on. Such is the case with me.

Some people can't simply open their eyes. I mean, no wonder it doesn't work everytime you tell someone "LOOK!". They stay relatively the same...still thinking. I believe it takes some extra effort for a person to be aware.

Anyway, back to my point. This forum is about learning the truth and then seeing it in your own life...until there is only truth and no delusion. I think this gives a person a more stable enlightenment. It's healthy! It causes them not to use worn out words like "satan" and "christ", which would make them seem insane to others. They won't show hatred for thinking, which is natural and useful, and weird to reject (only the intellect can reject the intellect...think about it!).

Let me ask you a question: how do you type anything without thinking? I realize the body can do things on its own, while you are unaware, but coming up with ideas like "I am a living Christ" etc...that takes at least some subtle mind. Maybe you're just unaware that you have a mind...or I'm stupid...or I am smart but just understood you....

While I don't want to doubt what you say about yourself, I also can't believe anything you talk about. I read it and wonder what your life is like. I wonder, "What makes a person to feel the need to come to the Genius Forums and write about themselves?" I especially wonder when the person claims that the intellect is Satanic. Even more so when they claim they're a living Christ...

It's all so insane to me. Do you understand that, Ray?
- Scott
User avatar
sschaula
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:16 am
Location: USA

Observation

Postby Gretchen » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:47 am

I agree that you can't learn what you're speaking of, but I also think you can't just open your eyes and see it. Turning off the "automatic pilot" is a tough job. Everytime I turn it off, it turns itself back on. Such is the case with me.

Some people can't simply open their eyes. I mean, no wonder it doesn't work everytime you tell someone "LOOK!". They stay relatively the same...still thinking. I believe it takes some extra effort for a person to be aware.


You know, it's interesting that you say this as you do.

I think we are born enlightened but also pitifully helpless and selfish. This helplessness and selfishness serve to dim that which is enlightened appending darkness like mud to its person. These appendages are self-inflicted or thrust upon a person by the world through sickness, weakness, abuse, crime...etc etc until infinity.

When I am angry, frustrated, confused or in any other darkened state, I write in journals. After the darkness subsides, the journal is not secreted away to private storage but tossed into a drawer and forgotten. Years later, when tidying the house, I will run across these journals. Lately, I have found one that dates back to 1997. The most humorous but also sad theme running throughout the pages and pages of diatribe is my own being. I cannot ever break away from that person that I am on the outside. It’s enough to send one into a deep depression, which it does momentarily. But, then, you have to laugh and make a better go of it.

Because of numerous medical conditions, the most of which, were something I was told by doctors to accept and learn to deal with it by taking all kinds of pills and knowing I wouldn’t die from the episodes, I turned to acupuncture and herbal remedies. Acupuncture served to strip off a lot of these dark appendages and take me to a place of utter peace and tranquility, one where I did not want to leave. Imagine, needles with moxibustion, too! Yin and Yang, the perfect balance of Qi. Life experience (reading the journals) plus this new found balance have allowed me to see past “me” into something that is like Heaven on earth, if only I could stay focused.

My doctor has been on a study trip to China for over a month, and I find that after all that intensive therapy, the appendages have reattached themselves. The pain and frailness of the mind and body have come back around. It served to have me think about other people in this world and the secret to being at peace, literally, despite all the crap.

Think about your most obnoxious friend, who is totally offensive in many ways, but you still like him. Think about why you like him? What is it that you see in him? Strip away all the appendages except for that one and there is the truth...love.

It would seem if one is to be enlightened, one cannot close their eyes to that simple truth, but it is easy to, as you say, turn that auto pilot on again and see that which is not truth because it truly is so much easier to see the person and not the essence. It would seem if one is enlightened, one must look at those people who are the most despised and find that simple truth in them. Then, perhaps, other revelations may come to life along the road.

Just an observation…welcome comments.
User avatar
Gretchen
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:56 am


Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest