JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Some partial backups of posts from the past (Feb, 2004)

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Postby raykarczewski » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:58 am

A preface to the following post is required for clarification.

Our world is in turmoil, and no one seems to know what to do about it. I post my messages far and wide on the Internet so as to reach as many people as possible, without violating Spam rules.

My messages clearly are not welcome, as I tell it like it is. The gang stalkers who have followed me here on this forum have been working for years to have me shut down. That's another story.

I am who I say I am. I will ALWAYS speak Truth, regardless of consequences. What I have to say is not popular. That is a given, BUT IT IS NECESSARY.

If I am not welcome here because of thin skinned Intellectual feelings being hurt, I will leave. In the meantime, I will not hide my light under a bushel basket while the world lives in darkness.

Though I am enmeshed in Political attack, my message is Spiritual in nature. It is based in truth, and one either sees it or one doesn't.

One cannot "teach" the blind to see. He can only heal them of their blindness. And so I maintain that my messages, regardless of their peripheral appearances, are no better suited than to be on this forum, a forum which touts its intelligence.

ray

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Kathy wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (mailto:arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

k: Let see...I'm exhausted, catching up with the email and crap at 3am in the morning. I'm in God's hands. He will do with me as He pleases.

rk: My point exactly, Kathy. I'm beginning to think we are not far from breaking into a chorus of "SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT" as we shuffle off dejectedly to face another day serving the "MASSA."

rk: This post was meant for the so-called "shakers and movers" of the forum, the Stanleys, the Thompsons, the ambitious guys whose personal design upon being top dog in any emerging organization mitigates their effectiveness.

rk: These are not men, real men. They just play men on the Internet. A man will stand alone. A man will speak the Truth. A man will act on the Truth. A man will live the Truth. All these guys do is talk, talk, talk, and call it education while their lawyers run interference for them in the courts.

rk: They are still wards of the state and therefore viewed as "Infants in the eyes of the law," thus they need legal representation in the courts because they are seen to be incompetent to handle their own legal affairs. It's all a great show, a Satanic Facade, and it is being played to the hilt. The average man just can't tell the players without a scorecard.

rk: What the hell kind of example does that show to the people they recruit for their organizations? It is time to bring down the Satanic System of (in)justice that rules over the common, yet SOVEREIGN PEOPLE OF AMERICA. Yet, who will do it? You? Me? We? Who?

rk: What is wrong with America is that there are very few real men around. Oh, they talk the talk and will take up a gun and shoot you just to show you they are men, but there is nothing to them in between. They are game players, entertainers, panderers, the back-slapping schmoozers, their opposing politico's counterpart. They have to have back-up. They have to have numbers and the security of organization surrounding them to screw up their lagging courage from going it alone. They can't face the Beast ALONE! Yet, it must come to that; for in your moment of Truth, EACH OF YOU ARE ALONE.

rk: In the beginning I had a great deal of respect for Stanley for his stand until I kept watching, watching, watching. Stanley failed to pass the test of time. He could not keep concealed his primary motive as being an aspiring politician, a celebrity. Thompson's all talk. I stopped reading him long ago. It isn't what they say, for words are words are words are words. Words are like leaves on a tree. One can get lost just counting the leaves. It never dawns on these players engaged in the Satanic game of politics to go to the root of the problem and yank out the diseased tree where it stands. It's the energy behind their words which has betrayed them.

rk: So where does that leave the rest of those mindless masses who are quick to prove their manhood with a gun, but require some "remote authority," who is all talk, to do their thinking for them -- to give them orders to shoot and whom to shoot?

rk: The solution to America's problems and dealing with its corrupt courts are clearly outlined in my recent posts. There is no need for millions to ORGANIZE THEMSELVES, to follow a leader. This is an unresolved spiritual conflict manifesting as material enslavement by tyrants for the Individual to reconcile within themselves. They must determine once and for all, whether they are SOVEREIGN Sons and Daughters of God, Divine Intelligence, or SLAVES of a SATANIC MASSA. No one can save them from themselves but themselves. There are NO SAVIOURS who will swoop down from the clouds to pluck them from their travail. That's a Satanic gimmick which has worked since time immemorial. Still works on SUPERSTITIOUS DUMMIES though, doesn't it?

rk: When the average man/woman sees that they are their own leaders, their own SAVIOURS, but have been made to doubt themselves by the Satanic, mind-controlling professional talkers, the political and religious controllers who have for centuries manipulated them, controlled them, enslaved them, a disintegration of HELL ON EARTH is inevitable.

rk: This is No theory. No speculation. Yet the realization of such a simple solution is headed off at the pass by ambitious poseurs on this forum who keep talking their talk and keep the petty infighting going while MASSA gets all his ducks in a row before he moves on his dissident slaves.

rk: God help you all, for clearly you seem to be unable to help yourselves.
raykarczewski
 

Kathy who?

Postby SubGenii » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:06 am

Who are you replying to?
There's no Kathy on this forum.

Slack be upon you,
SubGenii
SubGenii
 

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Postby raykarczewski » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:33 am

A preface to the following post is required for clarification.

Our world is in turmoil, and no one seems to know what to do about it. I post my messages far and wide on the Internet so as to reach as many people as possible, without violating Spam rules.

My messages clearly are not welcome, as I tell it like it is. The gang stalkers who have followed me here on this forum have been working for years to have me shut down. That's another story.

I am who I say I am. I will ALWAYS speak Truth, regardless of consequences. What I have to say is not popular. That is a given, BUT IT IS NECESSARY.

If I am not welcome here because of thin skinned Intellectual feelings being hurt, I will leave. In the meantime, I will not hide my light under a bushel basket while the world lives in darkness.

Though I am enmeshed in Political attack, my message is Spiritual in nature. It is based in truth, and one either sees it or one doesn't.

One cannot "teach" the blind to see. He can only heal them of their blindness. And so I maintain that my messages, regardless of their peripheral appearances, are no better suited than to be on this forum, a forum which touts its intelligence.

ray


Who are you replying to?
There's no Kathy on this forum.

Slack be upon you,
SubGenii

rk: I think the preface covered that. Didn't it?

rk: By the way, which one are you Stone, Wilkinson or any of their disinformation cohorts who also post on alt.fan.art.bell .

rk: I noticed you joined this group today, Saturday June 17, my time, yet have also hit the ground running with your intimate knowledge of the membership list of this forum.

rk: Why no comment to the content of my post?

rk: Curious, is it not? I wonder if the AWARENESS of the readers of this forum is being piqued by this kind of stuff that has been going on for years elsewhere on the Internet.

rk: It is easy to don masks and when exposed, go to another mask, is it not?

rk: I, like Dave would like to get down to such serious dialogue, but for the nonsense you disinformation folks bring to disrupt and misdirection of reader attention.

rk: Why don't you find a sandbox to play in suitable for your level of intelligence?

ray
raykarczewski
 

Postby SubGenii » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:47 am

Ray, why do you not reply to my question.
It was a simple enough question. Why are you so angry?
Why this belief that everything is about you?

Anyone can look at the membership list. No Kathy there. Is this from an email or some other forum or what?

You are thinking way too much. Take a deep breath.
Call upon Bob. He will give you True Slack, as he has given to me.

Slack be upon you,
SubGenii

©2006, SubGenii. All my writing here may be freely reproduced on the Genius Forum. Use on any other forum, website or anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
SubGenii
 

Postby Chadwick Stone » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:55 am

rk: By the way, which one are you Stone, Wilkinson or any of their disinformation cohorts who also post on alt.fan.art.bell .
Geez Ray. I'm an affaber, "Subgenii" is someone from alt.slack. The guy running things here can confirm this by checking our IPs.

And he makes a good point. Who is Kathy, there is no Kathy nym posting here... nor is there a Stanley or a Thompson. Who are these people, what do they have to do with this forum?
Chadwick Stone
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Postby Trevor Salyzyn » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:05 am

I'm tired of these people who have just joined & their attacks on Ray. Most people here are more than capable of telling if what he says is bogus or not. I'd like to see his philosophy elaborated; I may not agree with his positions, but they are certainly interesting enough to merit discussion.

[edit: btw, it's obvious that kathy is not on this forum. I've caught onto his style, and I've barely been paying attention. He's recounting a discussion he had with a person about another forum.]

Ray, so far, your philosophy seems to amount to:
1) Refusing to give consent to any governing body.
2) Not engaging in discussions that, in my words, "disagree for the sake of disagreeing" (in your words, that cover up some sort of mass insanity). You seem to believe that these irrelevant discussions occupy most politicians, civil servants, and academics.

Am I correct so far?
User avatar
Trevor Salyzyn
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: Canada

Postby unwise » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:51 am

Ray, when I see these long posts I know that the person has nothing to say. The fist thing that comes to my mind when I read any of this shit is that you have spent time in jail.

You are a great example of someone doing 'philosophy.' This is where it leads.
unwise
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 3:00 pm

Postby Nick Treklis » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:52 am

Ray, I agree with many of your views on America and the government. But in the end the government wont change until the people do. It's the people who need to wake up and become aware of their own ignorance. I don't see this happening until the fruits of their actions come about and they realize the hell they have choosen for themselves.

However I question whether your motivation and intentions are based completely in Truth, and not religion or some other insitution. Maybe I'm not interpreting you correctly, but you come off as a bit of a "Jesus Freak" or religious fanatic.

As for those Stone and Wilkinson characters they only seem to be on this forum for one reason; to persecute and censor you. If this is the case I would be in favor of them leaving the forum either willingly or through banishment.
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Postby raykarczewski » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:11 am

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Nick wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (mailto:arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:


Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:52 am

n: Ray, I agree with many of your views on America and the government. But in the end the government wont change until the people do. It's the people who need to wake up and become aware of their own ignorance. I don't see this happening until the fruits of their actions come about and they realize the hell they have chosen for themselves.

rk: Nick, you and I are at-one.

n: However I question whether your motivation and intentions are based completely in Truth, and not religion or some other insitution. Maybe I'm not interpreting you correctly, but you come off as a bit of a "Jesus Freak" or religious fanatic.

rk: Nick. I belong to nor organizations, political or religious. I have no following. I seek no following. I live in retirement with my wife of 48 years, Anita

rk: As to being a fanatic. If living at-one with Truth is fanaticism, one must look deeply into the world one identifies with and see whether or not it is BASSACKWARDS.

rk: I perceive Nick, that if you do that, you will have put your finger on the problem of power-driven civilized societies.

n: As for those Stone and Wilkinson characters they only seem to be on this forum for one reason; to persecute you. If this is the case I would be in favor of them leaving the forum either willingly or through banishment.

rk: I will deal with the outcome whatever decision is made. That is the lesson one must learn if they are to live at-one with Truth in a deceptive society.

rk: Good to hear from you. I don't get many responses like yours and mookestink. After ten years of attack, it is quite refreshing.

ray
raykarczewski
 

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:15 am

As for those Stone and Wilkinson characters they only seem to be on this forum for one reason; to persecute and censor you. If this is the case I would be in favor of them leaving the forum either willingly or through banishment.

As I stated before, I have been lurking for months and only bothered to post because I knew Karczewski from another forum. Please explain how I persecute him by making a post or how I have the power to censor anyone without administrative powers. Your call for banishment shows you to be the one favoring censorship.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:24 am

Ray, when I see these long posts I know that the person has nothing to say. The fist thing that comes to my mind when I read any of this shit is that you have spent time in jail.

So, Unwise, what are your feelings toward crime and punishment? Do you feel that criminals should be held accountable?
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Nick Treklis » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:51 am

Lincoln Wilkinson wrote:
As for those Stone and Wilkinson characters they only seem to be on this forum for one reason; to persecute and censor you. If this is the case I would be in favor of them leaving the forum either willingly or through banishment.

As I stated before, I have been lurking for months and only bothered to post because I knew Karczewski from another forum. Please explain how I persecute him by making a post or how I have the power to censor anyone without administrative powers. Your call for banishment shows you to be the one favoring censorship.


If you have nothing to contribute to this forum aside from matters dealing with Ray, then I see you as having no descent purpose on this forum. It also detracts Ray from the reason he is here, which I'm sure has nothing to directly do with you. Like Mookestink said, I and others on this forum are more than capable of discerning the justness of ones ideals. "Big Brother" type characters are unnecessary.

I am in favor of the open expression of ideals and debating them in accordance with sound logic and reason. Wilkinson, you are expressing no ideals here. Judging by the posts you have made on this forum it's easy to see you are on a vendetta against Ray's ideals. Unless you come clean with your own ideals then I must assume your allegiance lies somewhere far away from the Truth. If the banishment of one person prevents the preservation of ignorance I am all for it.
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:54 am

Nick wrote:
Lincoln Wilkinson wrote:
As for those Stone and Wilkinson characters they only seem to be on this forum for one reason; to persecute and censor you. If this is the case I would be in favor of them leaving the forum either willingly or through banishment.

As I stated before, I have been lurking for months and only bothered to post because I knew Karczewski from another forum. Please explain how I persecute him by making a post or how I have the power to censor anyone without administrative powers. Your call for banishment shows you to be the one favoring censorship.


If you have nothing to contribute to this forum aside from matters dealing with Ray, then I see you as having no descent purpose on this forum. It also detracts Ray from the reason he is here, which I'm sure has nothing to directly do with you. Like Mookestink said, I and others on this forum are more than capable of discerning the justness of ones ideals. "Big Brother" type characters are unnecessary.

I am in favor of the open expression of ideals and debating them in accordance with sound logic and reason. Wilkinson, you are expressing no ideals here. Judging by the posts you have made on this forum it's easy to see you are on a vendetta against Ray's ideals. Unless you come clean with your own ideals then I must assume your allegiance lies somewhere far away from the Truth. If the banishment of one person prevents the preservation of ignorance I am all for it.

So you don't want to allow me to debate Mr. Karczewski. That directly contradicts your assertion "I am in favor of the open expression of ideals and debating them with sound logic and reason."

I have offered to debate several people here, so far you have thrown rocks at people you perceive to be throwing rocks.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Nick Treklis » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:57 am

Debate requires the expression of two opposing ideals. You are not expressing any ideals. All you continue to do is throw rocks at Ray for his own ideals. I don't think you are man enough to put yourself out there like Ray has.
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:00 am

Nick wrote:Debate requires the expression of two opposing ideals. You are not expressing any ideals. All you continue to do is throw rocks at Ray for his own ideals. I don't think you are man enough to put yourself out there like Ray has.

You're still throwing rocks. If you want to discuss ideals then express an ideal and we will discuss it.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Nick Treklis » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:02 am

My ideal on this disucssion has been expressed through siding with Ray's views on the American government and the ignorance of the American people.
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:05 am

Nick wrote:My ideal on this disucssion has been expressed through siding with Ray's views on the American government and the ignorance of the American people.

Okay, lets discuss his view in regard to government.

He believes that the state does not have jurisdiction over him, that his actions are beyond the law therefore any acts he commits are not prosecutable. For the sake of starting this discussion, do you agree or disagree with that notion?
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Nick Treklis » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:26 am

My interest is not so much in discussing governments, laws, or political agenda. I only use them as examples when I find them useful to help convey a point I am trying to make. These governments, laws, and political agendas are all founded in ignorance to greater or lesser degree. There are no enlightened societies or cultures on this planet. Ray is pointing out that he is a man of God/Truth. If you are a man of God/Truth then the governments, laws, and politcal agendas are only as relevant as you reason them be.

As for myself, being a man of Truth, I find some laws relevant and others irrelevant to me. I see good reason to maintain low speeds in residential zones. On the other hand it's ridiculous that in the state of Michigan, a robber can file a law suit, if they get hurt while in your house. These are just two small examples of how ignorance plays a part in all governments, laws, or political agendas to greater or lesser degree.

You can expect this to be my last post about things I could give two shits about. Like government, laws, and political agendas.
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:53 am

Nick wrote:My interest is not so much in discussing governments, laws, or political agenda. I only use them as examples when I find them useful to help convey a point I am trying to make. These governments, laws, and political agendas are all founded in ignorance to greater or lesser degree.

There are some dumb laws, agendas, but there are also some that serve the public good. To cite an example you render later in this post, speed limits... you don't want to have a teenager driving 90MPH down a residential street with children in close proximity.

There are no enlightened societies or cultures on this planet.

I believe that the idea of "enlightened" is highly subjective. One person's fool is another person's genius and vice versa.

Ray is pointing out that he is a man of God/Truth. If you are a man of God/Truth then the governments, laws, and politcal agendas are only as relevant as you reason them be.

They are relevant when they apply. If one's actions are in violation with the law then one runs the risk of being confronted by the authorities.

As for myself, being a man of Truth, I find some laws relevant and others irrelevant to me. I see good reason to maintain low speeds in residential zones.

Agreed. What you are more or less saying is that a degree of civil regulation is necessary to prevent anarchy.

On the other hand it's ridiculous that in the state of Michigan, a robber can file a law suit, if they get hurt while in your house.

Which is why the best way to deal with a robber in your house is to insure that their injuries are terminal.

These are just two small examples of how ignorance plays a part in all governments, laws, or political agendas to greater or lesser degree.

I do agree with that based on your qualification "greater or lessor degree."

You can expect this to be my last post about things I could give two shits about. Like government, laws, and political agendas.

As it is, those are my greatest interests. Once you get started talking about them, you make some good points.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Postby Nick Treklis » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:15 am

LW:
I believe that the idea of "enlightened" is highly subjective. One person's fool is another person's genius and vice versa.


Subjectivity is irrelevant, one person is wrong and one person is right when deciding if a man is a fool or a genius. You can say 2+2=6,3,9, or 78645783, but the only answer is 4. There are an infinite number of conclusions to every question, but there can only be one true answer. A man of genius cuts through the bullshit like a hot knife through butter and heads straight for the true answer. Unlike the fool who is deluded in mind and constantly comes to ignorant conclusions.
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Re: JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORU

Postby Dan Rowden » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:00 am

raykarczewski wrote:A preface to the following post is required for clarification.

Our world is in turmoil, and no one seems to know what to do about it. I post my messages far and wide on the Internet so as to reach as many people as possible, without violating Spam rules.


Firstly, Ray, please don't post material from other discussion sites here. It really is inappropriate. Post a link to those sites by all means, but do not post the material here. Secondly, I don't see that the world is any more "in turmoil" than it ever was. Why do you see the contemporary status quo as different?

My messages clearly are not welcome, as I tell it like it is.


Ok, we get that part. Move on to the actual message a little more.

The gang stalkers who have followed me here on this forum have been working for years to have me shut down. That's another story.


The administrators of this board know all about such people and have been subject to similar things for years. Point is, they have a right to their opinion of what it is you're offering. If their views accurately reflect that offering, then I have little interest in it (at least its political and legal dimension).

I am who I say I am.


That's something, but it doesn't make your views any more valid.

I will ALWAYS speak Truth, regardless of consequences. What I have to say is not popular. That is a given, BUT IT IS NECESSARY.


Sure, we get it. There is no longer any need for you to make this point.

If I am not welcome here because of thin skinned Intellectual feelings being hurt, I will leave.


What will make you unwelcome here is paranoia and persecution fixations. Leave that stuff alone and make your case and you'll be given a fair hearing. Also, try and work on the coherence of your post formatting. It could use some work.

Though I am enmeshed in Political attack, my message is Spiritual in nature. It is based in truth, and one either sees it or one doesn't.


Ok, great. So, your view seems to be that whilst Reality is ultimately non-dual, people are deludedly enmeshed in false dualities. Is that right?

One cannot "teach" the blind to see. He can only heal them of their blindness. And so I maintain that my messages, regardless of their peripheral appearances, are no better suited than to be on this forum, a forum which touts its intelligence.


Ok, we'll see how your views really stack up. What is it, for example, that you have against so-called "intellectual thought"? Are you saying spontaneous child-like engagement with things is what best reflects reality?


Dan Rowden
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Postby Lincoln Wilkinson » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:34 am

Nick wrote:LW:
I believe that the idea of "enlightened" is highly subjective. One person's fool is another person's genius and vice versa.


Subjectivity is irrelevant, one person is wrong and one person is right when deciding if a man is a fool or a genius. You can say 2+2=6,3,9, or 78645783, but the only answer is 4. There are an infinite number of conclusions to every question, but there can only be one true answer. A man of genius cuts through the bullshit like a hot knife through butter and heads straight for the true answer. Unlike the fool who is deluded in mind and constantly comes to ignorant conclusions.

I believe you misunderstand my application of "subjectivity." Some people regarded Einstein as a fool due to his penchant to leave the house undressed, but the man's theories shaped the world in which we now live. John Nash is another great example, schizophrenic and asocial, yet beneath his mental illness and social ineptitude, genius was at work.

I can understand how you view someone who doesn't come straight to the point as ignorant, but sometimes it is necessary to take x number of steps to discern a pattern that facilitates understanding a concept.

More to point; subjectivity lacks objectivity and one man's definition of "enlightened" isn't necessarily the next man's definition.
User avatar
Lincoln Wilkinson
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Re: JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORU

Postby Nick Treklis » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:41 am

raykarczewski wrote:rk: Nick. I belong to nor organizations, political or religious. I have no following. I seek no following. I live in retirement with my wife of 48 years, Anita


You have contradicted yourself in this statement. You say you belong to no institution, but then you go on to say you have a wife. This constitutes that you worship and live in accordance with the institution of marriage. How can one belong to the insitution of marriage and the institution of God/Truth without contradicting themselves? You cannot serve two masters.
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postby SubGenii » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:13 pm

drowden wrote:
Firstly, Ray, please don't post material from other discussion sites here. It really is inappropriate. Post a link to those sites by all means, but do not post the material here.

Hmm. And what about posting material from the Genius Forum to other forums & groups? I checked Ray out on Usenet and this is what I found for recent postings from him.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/b595df239e5599f8
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/157f3ed2df295070
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/7c8debb40d3515dc
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/9ffdc2a387257ff5
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.art-bell/msg/eca7743428d0b7b0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/532604b8031999e1

Each one is a response to someone on this Forum. But that's not all. Each of these was actually posted 5 times, to 40 (count 'em) different newsgroups.

What a spamming machine. Just the effort required to do all that is impressive. Plus all the willy-nilly cross-posts from other forums.

Not only that, but the guy truly thinks he's Christ, for christ's sake. I mean, really, he literally thinks he's Christ. Right Ray?

I'm beginning to believe everything Chadwick said about him is true.

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!! <---extra exclamation marks added for coz-ho's benefit
SubGenii
 

Postby Bookman » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:10 pm

SubGenii wrote:drowden wrote:
Firstly, Ray, please don't post material from other discussion sites here. It really is inappropriate. Post a link to those sites by all means, but do not post the material here.

Hmm. And what about posting material from the Genius Forum to other forums & groups? I checked Ray out on Usenet and this is what I found for recent postings from him.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/b595df239e5599f8
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/157f3ed2df295070
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/7c8debb40d3515dc
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/9ffdc2a387257ff5
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.art-bell/msg/eca7743428d0b7b0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.revolution/msg/532604b8031999e1

Each one is a response to someone on this Forum. But that's not all. Each of these was actually posted 5 times, to 40 (count 'em) different newsgroups.

What a spamming machine. Just the effort required to do all that is impressive. Plus all the willy-nilly cross-posts from other forums.

Not only that, but the guy truly thinks he's Christ, for christ's sake. I mean, really, he literally thinks he's Christ. Right Ray?

I'm beginning to believe everything Chadwick said about him is true.

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!! <---extra exclamation marks added for coz-ho's benefit


<Dunno if I am using the SW correctly>

That's pretty much my point. Ray will spam his responses to the members of this forum widely, ad nauseum.

Now, for my "attack": IMO, Ray will not discuss anything with anyone who questions his "authority". He will probably hang on here until banned, since that seems to be his modus operendi.

More to the point, he is not likely to _listen_. He believes that he knows all the answers, therefore the only role of the members here is to listen to him and agree with him, so far as he is concerned.

I personally have found his "responses" to my posts spammed far and wide across Usenet and the Internet, without comment, giving him the opportunity to expound at his leisure without fear of reply.

You needn't believe me. Watch how he operates, and judge for yourself.

Since Subgenii (at least) is now "clued in" on his tactic, I don't expect to be posting much, at least until this forum has returned to normal. Y'all are intelligent adults, so it won't be long until the Kazoo has made his presence unbearable, unless I badly miss my guess. Presumably you all will be able to keep things together until then, but he has ruined a forum or two in his time.

Regards,

Bookman
Just a friendly warning.
Bookman
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:11 pm

Next

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron