Christ consciousness, Buddhahood, Cosmic Union...

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Amphiaraus

Christ consciousness, Buddhahood, Cosmic Union...

Post by Amphiaraus »

If anyone would like to ask me any specific questions on how to attain these states, I'm here to help. If your question is far too esoteric, I will answer it in a message. Please include your background and any information that will not be harmful to the paths of others so I may best help you. Delusion will gain you nothing.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Christ consciousness, Buddhahood, Cosmic Union...

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Attaining some state is easy enough, just tune the circumstance or chemistry and the doll dances. But proper understanding is more rare and more desirable. Do you understand the state of state?
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

I can tell you how to make a fortune in the equities market.

Buy low, then, sell high.
Amphiaraus

Post by Amphiaraus »

I simply know that it is in everyones best interest for people to unlock their potential and give it freely, reducing chaos in a most tremulous time.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Fair enough. But how would you know it would reduce the chaos in any way?
Amphiaraus

Post by Amphiaraus »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Fair enough. But how would you know it would reduce the chaos in any way?
Well if one learns completely of themselves and reinforces this with confidence, they will stop questioning. It is a double edged sword though, it seems that it can also lead to a love of chaos, which we humans are prone to if inexperienced, and increased potential to create it.
But generally, I believe the destiny of the universe to unite within a supermassive object that will implode and recycle is peace, and the more interconnected consciousness is, the faster this will come about.
Cathy Preston

Post by Cathy Preston »

You're saying it's going to become a Black Hole? Not sure that's something we should be looking forward to.
Amphiaraus

Post by Amphiaraus »

Eh if you consider life followig a general rule of more suffering than happiness, it kinda is.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

An obvious question is.

You say you have guidance.
Who is the guide?
jufa

Post by jufa »

I would like to say all are messengers of God, no exceptions. And all have the Word to give to those in need of different particulars. All are the ever renewing ever unfolding expression of infinite life. It this was not true, there could not be The Living Word.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
jufa

Post by jufa »

"How does a person recognize that they have eliminated all their filters?"

Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
Amphiaraus

Post by Amphiaraus »

Sophia is my guide.

Friend you are right that all have the word, but not all have the wisdom, or skill to live it.
I recently disconnected, I believe this has been my second time seeing the face of god.
I'm considering leaving my body as it is, never gave it a thought last time.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Amphiaraus wrote:Sophia is my guide.

Friend you are right that all have the word, but not all have the wisdom, or skill to live it.
I recently disconnected, I believe this has been my second time seeing the face of god.

If you do not live by the meaning you express in your words, I would like to know how you have ascended beyond relativism yet still express relativism to me?

Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Sophia is my guide
To say that is like a promotion activity, as if handing out an advertising brochure.
Sophia is an umbrella term.
An umbrella is found to comprise parts.
What parts of Sophia distinguished your breakthru'.
Wisdom is of schooling.
the experience of Academy.
enrolment in curriculum.
curriculum is graduated parts.
what are the parts of your curriculum.
finally one 'gets' the curriculum.
what did you 'get'.
Does that mean you discovered the ultimate reality of body/mind is that it exists not in and of itself.
That the problem is identification that body/mind exists inherently.

What does disconnection mean?
Amphiaraus

Post by Amphiaraus »

What did I learn, after all of it?
I learned what nothing feels like, I learned to believe in myself, I learned that people are even more bullshit than I thought. I learned that religion is for the weak minded. I learned people have an issue with control. I learned to let go. I learned to hold on. I learned of te path that we all must walk. I learned that some people miss it before they bad a chance. I learned of the lady that dances in a ring of fire.

I chose love, because through that, I can be who I was. I picked my ego back up cause I might as well front.

I learned that every time I'm inspired and make a split decision, I'm creating a new situation for this while world to live in.

I'll get by, keep getting high, happy with the scraps I'm given. I'll change the whole world from the streets with a pen.

Oh and I learned that dinosaurs had massive pineal glands that acted as conductors for consciousness :) and some other stupid stuff. Live life and quit fucking your own head is all I can say to anybody out there. Let go. Love :)
jufa

Post by jufa »

Amphiaraus wrote:What did I learn, after all of it?
I learned what nothing feels like, I learned to believe in myself, I learned that people are even more bullshit than I thought. I learned that religion is for the weak minded. I learned people have an issue with control. I learned to let go. I learned to hold on. I learned of te path that we all must walk. I learned that some people miss it before they bad a chance. I learned of the lady that dances in a ring of fire.

I chose love, because through that, I can be who I was. I picked my ego back up cause I might as well front.

I learned that every time I'm inspired and make a split decision, I'm creating a new situation for this while world to live in.

I'll get by, keep getting high, happy with the scraps I'm given. I'll change the whole world from the streets with a pen.

Oh and I learned that dinosaurs had massive pineal glands that acted as conductors for consciousness :) and some other stupid stuff. Live life and quit fucking your own head is all I can say to anybody out there. Let go. Love :)
You didn't learn how to answer hard earnest question asked of you:
If you do not live by the meaning you express in your words, I would like to know how you have ascended beyond relativism yet still express relativism to me?

Amphiaraus

Post by Amphiaraus »

I had a very conflicted, repressed control over my subconscious and literally didn't allow myself to be without a conscious thought for fear of my subconscious mind since I was a child. A simple discussion with a friend shattered my ego during tantric exploration and I had a spiritual rebirth, flowing from my heart through my 7th chakra.

I logically decided that people are in their own mode and that it is not beneficial to completely shed the ego but keep it up and be totally conscious of it, not giving a ^Fuck haha. Maybe I didn't reach nirvana but I got close and pissed it away because it just wasn't for me. I'm trying to gain back control of my fragmented ego right now and have it cut out what I need to be for myself and those around.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Amphiaraus wrote:I had a very conflicted, repressed control over my subconscious and literally didn't allow myself to be without a conscious thought for fear of my subconscious mind since I was a child. A simple discussion with a friend shattered my ego during tantric exploration and I had a spiritual rebirth, flowing from my heart through my 7th chakra.

I logically decided that people are in their own mode and that it is not beneficial to completely shed the ego but keep it up and be totally conscious of it, not giving a ^Fuck haha. Maybe I didn't reach nirvana but I got close and pissed it away because it just wasn't for me. I'm trying to gain back control of my fragmented ego right now and have it cut out what I need to be for myself and those around.
"Have you such control over yourself that you could retrieve your urine from the dust?" - Gautama the Buddha

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.c om
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

Se
Love is a remembrance...
BUDDAH
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

i cannot fathom that trying to attain a certain all-encompassing goal (such as enlightenment) allows you to do such that. catch 22, don't ya think? it gives way to tunnel-vision and confinement.

defining yourself by these labels and claiming to fit in a neat little box in their respective shelves simply leaves you with a label.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

it gives way to tunnel-vision and confinement.
labels?

you have your object, ie enlightenment.
your inference is 'tunnel vision and confinement'.

if I see smoke in the distance (object), I infer fire.
that would be a valid cognition.

how is the object 'enlightenment' validly cognited as 'tunnel vision and confinement'?
is that a valid cognition?

can the object be held without inference?
as a direct experience?
jufa

Post by jufa »

Can a thought exist beyond the object of its intent when there is no subject of awareness?

http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

there's no doubt objects appear (perception)

inferences are made (mental imputation)

emotions are felt.

good start?
SuperMegaUltraGenius

Post by SuperMegaUltraGenius »

Lets say that everyone on this planet attained 'Christ consciousness, Buddhahood, Cosmic Union etc' then what would be the end result, A Utopia?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

That would depend on how you want to define Utopia and what precise criteria you use. It doesn't follow that a world populated with persons of such consciousness will agree on everything or even share the exact same values.