In everything I do ....

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Dennis Mahar

Re: In everything I do ....

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Kunga,
But yes, I see now where your comming from now...(co-dependancy/attachment).
I'm there now.
BTW, i have never hated men, but loved them too much.
Good. Game,set and match.

Open admiration is possible when fear is dropped. Fear attaches. Fear is trying to grab Supply.
if you put your hands up to the proximity of a personhood,
you feel pleasure.
Is the pleasure in the personhood...No
Is the pleasure in you...No.
The pleasure is in the interaction.

if you put your hands on the personhood,
you feel pain.
Is the pain in the personhood...No.
Is the pain in you...No.
The pain is in the interaction.

personhood's are very delicate things.
they are full of self-interest, ambition and wariness.

breaking through a personhood to get to a Spirit is extraordinarily difficult.
There are no words utterable in the breakthru' moment,
just communion.

Agree?

There is a possibility to the question,
What do you say after you say hello?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis Mahar wrote: a Spirit
Define "Spirit" .
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

The 'better angel of our nature'.

It's accessed thru' the recognition of emptiness.
That a personhood lacks inherent existence.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis Mahar wrote:The 'better angel of our nature'.

It's accessed thru' the recognition of emptiness.
That a personhood lacks inherent existence.

I can only relate it to a Energy...the Vital life Force....Prana...
This Spirit/energy being the essence of Everything...it connects us as One.

Is this the Spirit you mean ?

Edited the word Prajna...I ment to say Prana.
Last edited by Kunga on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Simply stated, it is the field of pure consciousness beyond concepts, beliefs and imaginations.

It is experienced.
Grokked.
Slap in the face.

The full-on experience of 'emptiness'.

Storifying it goes nowhere.

Home base.
A tiny step in any direction 'from' it is a move.

A whole new mind.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

kinda like an orgasm ?
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

What we look for is Supply and a strategy to get Supply.

Stop it!
Now!

When Laird says:
I'm able to comprehend that you're not worth talking to. Goodbye.
It's a supply concern and a strategy.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis Mahar wrote:What we look for is Supply and a strategy to get Supply.
I don't know....
My experience was different from yours I guess.
I don't even know what it was....some would call it Kundalini. There was this very strong "wave" of motion that started from the base of my spine and went to the top of my head...the waves were BIG (not little vibrations), deep valleys and peaks...and slow...like a thick honey moving...
I definitely had this experience...and it came while i was in deep meditation....spontaneously...i was shocked !
I asked my teacher about this, and all he did was look kinda upset and quickly opened up all the windows....
i never knew anything about kundalini before this experience...and it took years before i figured it out (my teacher was no help...he never talked about it or answered my questions regarding this experience.

Anyways...all i can do is intellectually understand emptiness (that nothing inherently exists...everything is dependent on something else for it's manifestation...nothing just pops into a manifestation without causes and conditions making it "appear".

If the physical experience of Kundalini was anything related to experiencing Emptiness....i don't know...but it was explained by someone that it's like having an orgasm with the Universe...
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

I've had that and similar a few times.
spontaneous.
the more one chases after it as a supply and runs strategies to get it again the further one gets away from it.
ego is always trying to manipulate to get stuff.
gimme, gimme, gimme.
madness.

it's empty and meaningless

all is empty

let go

hand it over

not yours
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

You always get the wrong impression.
I stopped meditating because of it.
I didn't ask for it , nor sought it out after.
i could care less .
and i don't think of it or dwell on it.
You keep bringing up the subject of emptiness,
so i just related that , in trying to comprehend
something....every time i share something personal,
i get bitch slapped.....just before i logged on (a few minutes ago),
i was thinking about suicide, and how fuckin great it would be to not be here,
cause i'm sick of all you fuckers that think you know it all and i'm just a big idiot.

lol

should i post that ?
fuck...i just try to be as honest as i can so someone might learn....but i guess i fucked up again !

FUCK !

why ami so angery ?
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

why ami so angery ?
self centered.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Oh, and you aren't ?
Seems to me like you get off playing teacher here.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

How often do you pull that move and what does it get?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

what move ?
i am being honest, everything i say is spontaneous and not planned as to what/how i'm gonna say it.

are you referring to my comment about suicide ?
yeah, it's a common thought with me,
i think about it a dozen times a year....at least...
mostly keep it to myself though.
It's not a way to manipulate (not my way, anyways),
You really are a BAD armchair shrink !
Most of the time i keep these thoughts to myself.

Hey, I thought about it thousands of times...and I'm still here.
And please stop making me feel worse than I already do.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Pick yourself up and get back in the ring?

Is there another possibility?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

it finally dawned on my why i was so upset..
just before i came here, i was reading some old posts, where people were
making fun of me, calling me stupid....so i was angry before i read your post,
and ....
funny how emotions spill over....
So, anyways....

i think the suicidal thoughts are more related to spiritual death...to die before you die....
i get those twinges a lot.
but i couldn't hurt a fly....unless there was an infestation....and they started to drive me crazy...you should of seen my windows last summer....smash city...

oK...so what do you think Kundalini Is ?
The beinging of awakening ?
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Quoting: "The Buddha split men from women to avoid the perils of co-dependency."

Maybe..? but not from what I saw of Mr. Buddha.. whilst in deep transposed trance..
Suddenly a big ole handsome fat guy was before me.. He looked like "Mr. Buddha".. His ego & confidence level was inconceivably immense, like "about as large as a universe"..
He held out his left hand, palm up, waved his right hand over it, leaving a tiny gold statue of me standing on the palm of his left..

I made a little gold state of him standing in my right palm..

He handed his me a golden bow and arrow.. and the little bugger cocked the arrow in the bow and aimed it at me.. I slashed my sword clean through Mr. Buddha's neck from behind him, faster than lightning can even start.. He vanished before my sword slowed.. I heard his deep belly laugh from my 7: o'clock, light years away, originating from other dimension(s)...
I tried to imitate his absolute laughter.. I couldn't laugh that big.. Nothing could ever be that funny to me...

Quoting: "The Buddha split men from women to avoid the perils of co-dependency."

From what I saw of the big dude, me thinks he created separation to create conflict and chaos just to amuse himself in spectating the extra chaos, in intentionally establishing perils of co-dependency... Check out Mr. Buddha's stuff.. Could it be that he had fun creating chaos..? Was Mr. Buddha a "cosmicbrat"..? Even his name ends in one unit of laughter, "ha"...

Quoting: "i think the suicidal thoughts are more related to spiritual death...to die before you die...."

It be a scientific fact that most suicide victims were found to have the top vertebrae of their spine to be dislocated... See a master chiropractor, and try to recall the accident that dislocated that vertebrae, and replay & relive that memory deep enough to determine why it happened, and how it can be prevented...

Quoting: "..you should of seen my windows last summer....smash city..."

A very nice lady asked me to come see her vacant rental house, to do a restorations quote.. As we strolled through the house, I noticed a huge fly buzzing up and down the window.. I approached the bug, placed my finger close to it, and said to it, "Hop on, and I'll take you to a better place".. The hungry little bug crawled onto my thumb, and faced forward as I carried it through the dark halls toward the screen door, where it flew outside.. I should have got a drop of water on my finger to give the little guy a drink, like I have done for so many thirsty little creatures I've met...

In the warm days, I feed hornets honey.. They permit me to touch them.. I don't mind them touching my face and hands.. I pour honey on leaves, and smear a little honey on a finger, and sometimes I can collect seven hungry hornets shoulder to shoulder on one fingertip, all with their weapon-armed little butts pumping O2..

One day a strange little hornet flew into my shed, and hovered about 6-feet from me without making a sound.. It's flapping wings looked "fuzzy".. I thought, "it's a soft bee".. It flew to my hand, and pinched my skin ever so slightly, as if it seemed to be tugging at my hand in asking me to follow it, so I did.. It landed on the empty honey dish, so I rushed to the house for some honey.. When I returned with the honey, it was waiting on the rim of the dish, and flew to my face, and gave my skin a tiny pinch.. I took it that the queen had made that particular odd-shaped hornet just to "ask me for more honey"...

When I'm working in the yard, hornets sometimes lightly bounce off me face, then hover a few feet from me.. I point to the honey I've put out, and instantly my friendly little visitor makes a beeline in the direction I'm pointing... I never get stung.. Only humans sting the hand that feeds them...

Bee nice to the little life, and the big life will be nice to you.. No more squishing my little friends just because they are where you don't want them to be.. Try to learn some respect for all life big and small wealthy and poor.. but not for bullies.. Bullies aren't life.. Bullies are shit and vomit, destined to be recycled into sentient excrement only...

When I'm working on something in the yard, I make sure I've relocated all the innocent spiders that are in my work space so I won't harm them..
One day I smashed an old table apart with a large hammer.. and noticed a small spider running around in circles near where the table leg had been connected.. It rushed back to its egg ball.. I gently removed the egg ball from the wood with a tiny stick while the freaked little spider watched closely.. I got the spider to stay with her babies while I relocated her to a safe place on the fence.. Later I saw her carrying her egg ball up the fence to a safer spot.. I set a finger close to her.. She rested a foot on my finger a moment, then continued on her way...

If you don't be nice to the little creatures, Big life doesn't want you in the rest of Life.. and I don't either... People who abuse life deserve hell only, and they do so get it in the end...
Last edited by DonaldJ on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

DonaldJ wrote: It be a scientific fact that most suicide victims were found to have the top vertebrae of their spine to be dislocated... See a master chiropractor, and try to recall the accident that dislocated that vertebrae, and replay & relive that memory deep enough to determine why it happened, and how it can be prevented...
Wouldn't i be in some kind of pain if i had a dislocated vertebrae ? (I'm not)
Many times i've had my spine worked on by a chiropractor (for another issue, not even a back problem) i forgot what it was called....from twisting my body trying to assist
this tall dentist i worked with ...pain going down my leg, starting from my buttocks.
I could never kill myself....i hate pain. (That's the problem eh Enlightened ones ?)
So i wil just have to get Enlightened by pleasure.... :)

BTW, those Mr. Buddha experiences......were they DMT induced ?
i have nothing against entheogenically induced states of realization, they were used prolifically during the course of history by people searching for truth...especially amongst those involved with Tantric Hindu & Tantric Buddhism. The artist, Alex Grey began his spiritual journey with LSD...he is now a Tibetan Buddhist :

http://www.alexgrey.com/biography.html

BTW....Welcome to the Penis Forum :)
Last edited by Kunga on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Are you the roadrunner Donald?
beep beep.

Kunga,
oK...so what do you think Kundalini Is ?
The beinging of awakening ?
The way I get it, the body's getting ready.

So, enlightenments out there, within reach.

You think there's something you have to give up.
What is it you think you have to give up?
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

"were they DMT induced ?"

We have 18 major glands.. Some of them can be fired in sequence to establish access to various alternate dimensional thought processing... My natural drugs are a thousand times better than your bathtub street crap... Are you DMT induced..?
Please be very careful...
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

DonaldJ wrote: My natural drugs
Yes...it is natural (DMT),it's in everything !!! Your pineal gland must be very clean. (Third Eye) . I've been trying to eliminate toxins from my diet to clean mine up...
I wasn't trying to be critical....just wondering, it's so rare to find people with this naturally.

You are a breath of fresh air around here !

edited for spelling
Last edited by Kunga on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

"What is it you think you have to give up?"

Give up giving-up, and start solving all your old memories, to acquire what you really need...
If you have unsolved memories the rest of life is not yours.. You MUST solve all your old bad closet memories, to be clean and light enough to realize Life's continuation, immortality's continuation... Unlike religion claims, no one can do it for you, like the "skexies" seem to believe...
In the proverbial "judgement day", you judge yourself, bathed in absolute honesty...
"Giving up" means you know don't have a future, because you don't...
Please tell, why would you want to give up anything..?

I can't talk.. I gave-up all my possessions just in case they would hold me back after I shake-off this body.. I signed All my possessions over to my trusted and loved house mate friend.. I own absolutely nothing.. It's a wondrous free feeling not owning anything...

If you know you don't have a future, then pulease give up sex...
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis Mahar wrote:You think there's something you have to give up.
What is it you think you have to give up?
Whatever it is...it wil happen naturally.
You keep making me feel like I'm "self centerd".
You have no idea what i do all day long, all week long....
I don't like to brag about (other) stuff i do.
i seem to be bent on showing ya'll my shortcommmings instead.

Donald J :

I normally don't kill insects....but feed them and leave them alone...like you.
I did let some flies out of the house gently...but it was getting rediculous....and i freaked out...i don't know where they all came from !!!!
I confessed to my teacher. I did feel bad.
i think i was being tested...and i failed the test. I confessed.
i know if you kill....your own life will be shortened ....

_/\_
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

DonaldJ wrote: give up sex...
i have psychologically....i have no desire.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

I signed All my possessions over to my trusted and loved house mate friend..
Good move lad.
That way you can get 'em back.