Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Post questions or suggestions here.

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby Tomas » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 am

cousinbasil wrote:Hi Donna - How many times have I said it here? Tomas the Tank Engine is a gossip. He offers nothing in the way of ideas or perspective. He thinks he senses a weakness or a fault, he slinks in. He'll be the infection in an open wound, his words are just pus. He'll shake your hand while he picks your pocket with the other. He accused me of mistreating you - yet as soon as he thinks you are banned from this forum, he talks trash about you behind your back. Fucking piece of shit weasel, but everybody here knows that.

Donna isn't banned from the forum, Brokie.

You were as Samadhi. In the Crucible debate, David slapped you silly.

Alex can have four usernames / accounts but Donna can not have even one.

You would know that, wouldn't you Brokie.

You've had three sockpuppet accounts. So much for being spiritual, you hypocrite.
Don't run to your death
User avatar
Tomas
 
Posts: 4324
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby ToyingWithYou » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:05 am

cousinbasil wrote:
ToyingWithYou wrote:
Tomas wrote:
1456200423 wrote:Ever wonder if she is just trolling the lot of you? lol


Keep your mouth closed please!

By natural design, women have to endure a limited flowering period, then a slow death occurs (the moon's occulting). The blossom wilts, then dies and drops into the soil.

What happened to me as a child is none of anyones business!

You know, guys have their monthly cycle, too. Only ours is guided by the solar winds. Deny all you want to, human biology is not a transitive noun.



ToyingWithYou says: Of course men have monthly cycles, but still men are far more emotionally stable than women are. I wish I were a man, I like men more than I like women, that's because my father had more to offer in the intellect department, contributing to my thinking women were stupid, he was a brilliant child, although a sinner.

ToyingWithYou says: I know how to handle people cousinbasil.

ToyingWithYou says: Tomas why are you spreading shit around, check your motives, how does it benefit you to spread my personal private business around to others. I made an error when I first came to this site years ago and opened myself up truthfully to pinheads. I didn't do that so pinheads could carry it on and on and throw it in my face like a fuc king pinhead would do. Please have the respect for me and keep your mouth closed about my personal business. If you knew I were a private person you'd respect that wouldn't you?

Oh, and by calling someone a fuc king pinhead or denounce them as they deserve doesn't mean I have psychiatric issues, you are mistaken! I was told by the Doctor's office that I am taking a vitamin B shot in my butt, that is all.

If you think I have psychiatric issues over what my father done to me as a child, you're mistaken again. I was to smart a kid to let anything bother me. I told you if you'd read what I said, you'd know my father never hurt me. I never saw his peni s, he didn't put it near me. He only touched me which I hated, but what I hate more is having to defend myself to pinheads, so please have some respect for me if you dare have the audacity to call me your friend, then act like it and keep my personal very private business to yourself. It's non of anyones business Tomas, so why make it their business?

You used my private information to excuse me for my behavior, I don't need any excuses what-so-ever to express myself. I don't follow others, I say it like it is, I hold nothing back, my word is worthy. People or i mean pinheads are so quick to pin a psychiatric lable on someone. And the pinhead Psyches are getting paid to lable people with a lifetime mental illness while their fuc king drugs are creating future murderers.



Hi Donna - How many times have I said it here? Tomas the Tank Engine is a gossip. He offers nothing in the way of ideas or perspective. He thinks he senses a weakness or a fault, he slinks in. He'll be the infection in an open wound, his words are just pus. He'll shake your hand while he picks your pocket with the other. He accused me of mistreating you - yet as soon as he thinks you are banned from this forum, he talks trash about you behind your back. Fuc king piece of shit weasel, but everybody here knows that.



ToyingWithYou says: It doesn't bother me at all if someone talks trashy about me, it bothers me that anyone would listen to that shit. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not trashy at all and never have been! So those who listen to that crap are those who don't know me. I've always known that people have denounced me behind my back here, I felt it through the thought waves, but I don't care what others think. I don't listen to the gossip of others, I hate gossip. I don't have a problem with Tomas or anyone else here really, I only have a problem with anyone talking mean to me, I'm a good person for the most part, I don't deserve to be talked down to. But, then I might be misconstruiing the words of those I think don't like me. And that's their choice, but, I'm a likable person in real life. I don't misbehave in front of any of my friends, my friends treat me the way I want to be treated and that's with respect, therefore I wouldn't jeapardize my relationship with my friends.
ToyingWithYou
 

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby ToyingWithYou » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 am

Tomas wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:Hi Donna - How many times have I said it here? Tomas the Tank Engine is a gossip. He offers nothing in the way of ideas or perspective. He thinks he senses a weakness or a fault, he slinks in. He'll be the infection in an open wound, his words are just pus. He'll shake your hand while he picks your pocket with the other. He accused me of mistreating you - yet as soon as he thinks you are banned from this forum, he talks trash about you behind your back. Fuc king piece of shit weasel, but everybody here knows that.



ToyingWithYou says: And what did you do Cousinbasil, did you listen to the shit by not offering a defense for my absense? People who gossip are fuc king cowards, I'm not afraid to correct anyones wrong to their face! Gossips shouldn't be confused with just talking, however, gossip is spreading untruth around. I don't believe Tomas spreads untruth around. I think it's horrible to badmouth someone just because someone doesn't like that person. I like everyone here including Dan-the-man, in fact I think cousinbasil is Dan. I just become rightfully angry and speweth truth about someone, but, it doesn't mean I hate them. I only said I hated because I was angry at the moment and I said hateful things. The truth is I hate the truth sometimes.



Donna isn't banned from the forum, Brokie.


ToyingWithYou says: No one had a rightful reason to ban me, I did nothing wrong. I've never even been in trouble with the police ever, that's because I'm good! I don't want shit or police in my life!

You were as Samadhi. In the Crucible debate, David slapped you silly.

ToyingWithYou says: No one is capable of slapping me silly, but I'm capable of slapping everyone silly which just means I'm capable of correcting a wrong!

Alex can have four usernames / accounts but Donna can not have even one.

ToyingWithYou says: I couldn't care less!

You would know that, wouldn't you Brokie.

ToyingWithYou says: I know it and know more than what you think!

You've had three sockpuppet accounts. So much for being spiritual, you hypocrite.


ToyingWithYou says: Being spiritual is also being human on a higher level of humanism. A spiritual person cannot become inhuman or dehumanized, they can only become more spiritual from a divine Godly perspective, but, no one is without sin, because we think ungodly thoughts unspoken.


ToyingWithYou says: I know who's fuc king with my head, do you really think you can fool me? But that's their problem not mine. I'll continue being controlled, manipulated, treated unfairly by fuc king nitwits because that's what they are. Their wits are nitted by less, that's why nitwits are the way they are. But, who's the really intelligent one--them or me. It's me because my wits are more, just by the very fact I don't allow nitwits to control me the way they'd really like to but are unable to because my wit is more! The very reason that promotes hatred is "Jealousies of the Intellect" Kevin Solway.
ToyingWithYou
 

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby cousinbasil » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 am

ToyingWithYou says: And what did you do Cousinbasil, did you listen to the shit by not offering a defense for my absence? People who gossip are fuc king cowards, I'm not afraid to correct anyones wrong to their face! Gossips shouldn't be confused with just talking, however, gossip is spreading untruth around. I don't believe Tomas spreads untruth around.

Tomas spreads it regardless whether or not it is true. One man fertilizer factory.
I think it's horrible to badmouth someone just because someone doesn't like that person.
So in your view, what would be a sufficient reason to badmouth someone?
I like everyone here including Dan-the-man, in fact I think cousinbasil is Dan. I just become rightfully angry and speweth truth about someone, but, it doesn't mean I hate them. I only said I hated because I was angry at the moment and I said hateful things. The truth is I hate the truth sometimes.

The truth isn't always pretty. But where you got this cousinbasil is Dan thing is beyond me. You are letting Tomas petty and inane ruminations get to you. And you are insulting Dan!
Donna isn't banned from the forum, Brokie.
My mistake. But I'm not "Brokie." I never have been. And listen, what do you mean did I offer a defense for your absence? Do you mean defend you in your absence? How was I supposed to know you were absent? Or why? Or that you need defending?
You were as Samadhi. In the Crucible debate, David slapped you silly.
I can only guess you are still talking to me...? This Samadhi is another one of Tomas the Tank Engine's fantasies.
You would know that, wouldn't you Brokie.

ToyingWithYou says: I know it and know more than what you think!
Now you're just toying with me.

You've had three sockpuppet accounts. So much for being spiritual, you hypocrite.
If you are counting Dan, wouldn't that make it four accounts...?

Where exactly have I claimed to be spiritual, Donna? Precisely what have I said or done that is hypocritical? I take it you are on the rag at me because I mistakenly inferred you had been banned. Mea culpa. I was merely pointing out that Tomas has no qualms about mentioning things he believes to be personally distressful to others.
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby ToyingWithYou » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:43 pm

cousinbasil wrote:
ToyingWithYou says: And what did you do Cousinbasil, did you listen to the shit by not offering a defense for my absence? People who gossip are fuc king cowards, I'm not afraid to correct anyones wrong to their face! Gossips shouldn't be confused with just talking, however, gossip is spreading untruth around. I don't believe Tomas spreads untruth around.

Tomas spreads it regardless whether or not it is true. One man fertilizer factory.
I think it's horrible to badmouth someone just because someone doesn't like that person.
So in your view, what would be a sufficient reason to badmouth someone?
I like everyone here including Dan-the-man, in fact I think cousinbasil is Dan. I just become rightfully angry and speweth truth about someone, but, it doesn't mean I hate them. I only said I hated because I was angry at the moment and I said hateful things. The truth is I hate the truth sometimes.

The truth isn't always pretty. But where you got this cousinbasil is Dan thing is beyond me. You are letting Tomas petty and inane ruminations get to you. And you are insulting Dan!
Donna isn't banned from the forum, Brokie.
My mistake. But I'm not "Brokie." I never have been. And listen, what do you mean did I offer a defense for your absence? Do you mean defend you in your absence? How was I supposed to know you were absent? Or why? Or that you need defending?
You were as Samadhi. In the Crucible debate, David slapped you silly.
I can only guess you are still talking to me...? This Samadhi is another one of Tomas the Tank Engine's fantasies.
You would know that, wouldn't you Brokie.

ToyingWithYou says: I know it and know more than what you think!
Now you're just toying with me.

You've had three sockpuppet accounts. So much for being spiritual, you hypocrite.

ToyingWithYou says: I'm not the one who made these statements, go back to the earlier post and you will see who did!




If you are counting Dan, wouldn't that make it four accounts...?

Where exactly have I claimed to be spiritual, Donna? Precisely what have I said or done that is hypocritical? I take it you are on the rag at me because I mistakenly inferred you had been banned. Mea culpa. I was merely pointing out that Tomas has no qualms about mentioning things he believes to be personally distressful to others.



ToyingWithYou says: I'm not the one cousinbasil who was making those statements you're asking, I'm not ragging you out honestly, there is confusion here in the dialect.
ToyingWithYou
 

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby ToyingWithYou » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:10 pm

cousinbasil wrote:
ToyingWithYou says: And what did you do Cousinbasil, did you listen to the shit by not offering a defense for my absence? People who gossip are fuc king cowards, I'm not afraid to correct anyones wrong to their face! Gossips shouldn't be confused with just talking, however, gossip is spreading untruth around. I don't believe Tomas spreads untruth around.

Tomas spreads it regardless whether or not it is true. One man fertilizer factory.

I think it's horrible to badmouth someone just because someone doesn't like that person.
So in your view, what would be a sufficient reason to badmouth someone?

ToyingWithYou says: There is no sufficient reason to bad-mouth anyone to someone else. That is called poisoning their minds with gossipy bullshit. It is sufficient and efficient to calmly tell someone the truth if they are in the wrong, but, this needs to be done with diplomacy and reasoning, reasoning which will create a win-win for everyone. But, problems arise when two people cannot agree, then one or both parties start feeling defensive about theirselves, and argue their point, which is good, really good, because it's important to prove you're right. Both parties cannot be right about a truth, only one out-of-two can be right unless they are both wrong, or unless they agree that it is right.


I like everyone here including Dan-the-man, in fact I think cousinbasil is Dan. I just become rightfully angry and speweth truth about someone, but, it doesn't mean I hate them. I only said I hated because I was angry at the moment and I said hateful things. The truth is I hate the truth sometimes.


The truth isn't always pretty. But where you got this cousinbasil is Dan thing is beyond me. You are letting Tomas petty and inane ruminations get to you. And you are insulting Dan!

ToyingWithYou says: Dan insults me on occasion with his speak, he doesn't seem to know how he sounds!



Donna isn't banned from the forum, Brokie.
My mistake. But I'm not "Brokie." I never have been. And listen, what do you mean did I offer a defense for your absence? Do you mean defend you in your absence? How was I supposed to know you were absent? Or why? Or that you need defending?
You were as Samadhi. In the Crucible debate, David slapped you silly.
I can only guess you are still talking to me...? This Samadhi is another one of Tomas the Tank Engine's fantasies.
You would know that, wouldn't you Brokie.

ToyingWithYou says: I know it and know more than what you think!

Now you're just toying with me.

ToyingWithYou says: Yup, you're quite clever to reply with that!


You've had three sockpuppet accounts. So much for being spiritual, you hypocrite.
If you are counting Dan, wouldn't that make it four accounts...?

Where exactly have I claimed to be spiritual, Donna? Precisely what have I said or done that is hypocritical? I take it you are on the rag at me because I mistakenly inferred you had been banned. Mea culpa. I was merely pointing out that Tomas has no qualms about mentioning things he believes to be personally distressful to others.



ToyingWithYou says: Honestly cousinbasil this thread has lost something vital here, you think I said those statements above but I didn't. You're losing it pal, no just kidding about that, we are getting caught up in a mass of confusion through this dialect thread.

ToywithYou says: What I find strange is if cousinbasil is not Dan-the-man--then why do you sound like Dan and why doesn't Tomas defend himself against opposition?
ToyingWithYou
 

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby Dan Rowden » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Funny, this thread evolved seamlessly from inane to tedious. Well done, all those involved.
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby cousinbasil » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:31 pm

ToywithYou says: What I find strange is if cousinbasil is not Dan-the-man--then why do you sound like Dan
I'm not sure how two English-speaking men could sound less alike. Dan is from the Land Down Under, while I have that Northeastern-seaboard American nasal thing going on, which is beloved by so many.
Dan wrote:Funny, this thread evolved seamlessly from inane to tedious. Well done, all those involved.
Thank you, sir! We do put effort into it. Like Dolly Parton once said about herself: "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!"
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby Dan Rowden » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Two things:

Tomas: shut the fuck up about who you think people are. You are wrong and I am sick of your silly speculations.

Donna: fuck off and don't come back.
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:27 am

Life is over.
User avatar
Tomas
 
Posts: 4324
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Postby mental vagrant » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 am

1456200423 wrote:Ever wonder if she is just trolling the lot of you? lol


It's possible.
unbound
User avatar
mental vagrant
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Previous

Return to Help Desk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 0 guests

cron