Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

My commentary at CTV.ca on their story about BC's MLA

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

My commentary at CTV.ca on their story about BC's MLA

Donna Thompson Penticton BC
said
40 10

Congratulations to Jagrup Brar for taking part in proving Welfare recipients are living in poverty.What Jagrup has done for the people is more than the money they receive. He should receive a medal for what he has done by giving up his entire life for the people for a whole month. He was willing to starve, sleep alone on a cot in a dingy small room away from his wife and family, he lived without the basic necessities and collected pop bottles to make ends meet. Jagrup had to pay for his food when he visited his family once a week. He was playing it to the end folks, he set out to prove welfare recipients live in poverty.Three cheers goes to the honorable Mr. Jagrup Brar and may all the welfare recipients give him a standing ovation!

40 thumbs up and 10 thumbs down
GodsDaughter1

Yesterday I wrote an article which earned me double!

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Yesterday I wrote an article which earned me double!

January 31,2012, I received an email from Examiner my place of employment (as one of their top-notch writers) They offered me double the money if I wrote an article today which was yesterday. They informed me that I was one of their top quality writers. So I wrote them exactly the newsworthy article they wanted about the world's no.1 leading lady in Internet Marketing Tracy Repchuk.

You can go here to view the article http://www.examiner.com/book-in-vancouv ... a-thompson
Dan Rowden

Re: My commentary at CTV.ca on their story about BC's MLA

Post by Dan Rowden »

Clearly the examiner cares little for proper punctuation and grammar.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:Clearly the examiner cares little for proper punctuation and grammar.
GodsDaughter says: Look cousinbasil you could have at least said good work Donna and then go on to say there are errors which need correcting. I know exactly where one error you're speaking about is, but since I haven't yet done a thorough examination of the entire article, you may be right there could be more but I don't agree that there are grammar errors. I speak effectively and efficiently! I will remove the comma which needs removing.

GodsDaughter says: The Examiner only pays righteously for top-notch articles, anyone who publishes less they won't be paid. They are a prestigious newsworthy reputable media online, they WILL NOT publish garbage. They have strict guidelines. They have mini university tutorials they offer to their writers to better them in their writing field. They appreciate my writing and have told me so. They've given me incentive to continue writing for them by offering me double money and other great perks.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Oh, I know the obvious errors you're speaking about yes I published the article in Tracy's own words, I knew there was definately grammar errors in her speak, but it shows her errors not mine, I only published them. We all know we should use the word 'I' in place of me and Tracy knows that too, I should have corrected it as she knows better than that, but she wasn't trying to impress anyone she does that automatically!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Good work, Donna, in getting a professional self-promoter to promote herself. Job well done.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:Good work, Donna, in getting a professional self-promoter to promote herself. Job well done.
GodsDaughter says: Well, I think so, Examiner is thrilled about it, I get double pay, and Tracy promotes herself, how bad can that be? Are you trying to sound patronizing, or are you being sincere?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Good work, Donna, in getting a professional self-promoter to promote herself. Job well done.
GodsDaughter says: Well, I think so, Examiner is thrilled about it, I get double pay, and Tracy promotes herself, how bad can that be? Are you trying to sound patronizing Danny boy or are you being sincere?
All I did was get her to insert a photo of herself and she took the liberty to add a video and I'm glad she did because she upgraded my status.