How does Logic differ from Intuition?

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

If logic is a set of rules we follow by deductive reasoning, nothing stands in the way of intuition. Intuition is it's purest form of thought. So this tells me that logic is intuition in itself but deduced to rationalization.
Blair

Re: How does Logic differ from Intuition?

Post by Blair »

And you're an infected wart inside a hippos anus.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Blair wrote:And you're an infected wart inside a hippos anus.
GodsDaughter says: Nope you're wrong Blair, that's not the answer, now lets see if you're bright enough to give an answer pertaining to the question!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter says: Nope you're wrong Blair, that's not the answer, now lets see if you're bright enough to give an answer pertaining to the question!
Well, Donna, we can see where Blair spends his time.
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:

GodsDaughter says: Yeah, his head is up the arse of that Hippo he's talking about. But, it's people like him that challenges my tolerance level, which is quite high. I've tolerated worse than him!
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:How does Logic differ from Intuition?

If logic is a set of rules we follow by deductive reasoning, nothing stands in the way of intuition. Intuition is it's purest form of thought. So this tells me that logic is intuition in itself but deduced to rationalization.
Doesn't sound like you know what you are writing..
unbound
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:

GodsDaughter says: Yeah, his head is up the arse of that Hippo he's talking about. But, it's people like him that challenges my tolerance level, which is quite high. I've tolerated worse than him!
Blair has his good side ;-)
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

mental vagrant wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:How does Logic differ from Intuition?

Doesn't sound like you know what you are writing..
GodsDaughter says: Yeah, you're right, it does sound odd. Logic is our own thoughts with a set of rules we call deductive reasoning applied to them to derive at a logical answer. There now by God I think I've got it!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Perhaps those arguing the significance of intuition - even its pre-eminence over reason - could define "intuition" for me in a purely intuitive fashion.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:Perhaps those arguing the significance of intuition - even its pre-eminence over reason - could define "intuition" for me in a purely intuitive fashion.
GodsDaughter says: I know I could do that! My intuition is 100% accurate, I rely on my intuition, so to explain intuitive intuitively I shall say it is my own construct of thought, I manifest my own thinking, I know that I am 100% accurate, because I know I know. How do I prove I know I know, I know by the answers I have pertaining to someone's question, or what I construct. I know intuitively like a God lives within my brain supplying my answers. I am 100% correct in my knowing, my intuition tells me my logic is accurate, I only need to learn what the rules of deductive reasoning are, then I'll be educated in what I already know!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

You don't need to know the rules of deductive reasoning if your intuition is already 100% accurate (and you somehow magically know this to be so). In fact, you should already intuitively know the rules of deductive logic. Given that you don't, your intuition is automatically shown to be unreliable.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:You don't need to know the rules of deductive reasoning if your intuition is already 100% accurate (and you somehow magically know this to be so). In fact, you should already intuitively know the rules of deductive logic. Given that you don't, your intuition is automatically shown to be unreliable.
GodsDaughter says: "In fact, you should already intuitively know the rules of deductive logic. Given that you don't, your intuition is automatically shown to be unreliable."

GodsDaughter says: I know intuitive knowledge, not the knowledge of the educators, which is a set of rules to deductive logic, if I was never educated in deductive logic, then how can I know their education in deductive logic, all I can know and be 100% accurate of what I know is what I know to be 100% accurate. What I do know is what it is not, that's all I know! And I do know that you are mistaken when you say my intuition is unreliable when I know it is 100% reliable always! When I make mistakes it's because I didn't listen to my intuition!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:You don't need to know the rules of deductive reasoning if your intuition is already 100% accurate (and you somehow magically know this to be so). In fact, you should already intuitively know the rules of deductive logic. Given that you don't, your intuition is automatically shown to be unreliable.
GodsDaughter says: "In fact, you should already intuitively know the rules of deductive logic. Given that you don't, your intuition is automatically shown to be unreliable."

GodsDaughter says: I know intuitive knowledge, not the knowledge of the educators, which is a set of rules to deductive logic, if I was never educated in deductive logic, then how can I know their education in deductive logic, all I can know and be 100% accurate of what I know is what I know to be 100% accurate. What I do know is what it is not, that's all I know! And I do know that you are mistaken when you say my intuition is unreliable when I know it is 100% reliable always! When I make mistakes it's because I didn't listen to my intuition!
Not to step on your and Dan's conversation ;-0

Donna, we all have flashes of brilliance. That said...

Is it 100% accurate that you will die.

Is this deduced by logic, intuition, a combination of both, some of, or none of the above?
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:

Not to step on your and Dan's conversation ;-0

Donna, we all have flashes of brilliance. That said...

Is it 100% accurate that you will die.

Is this deduced by logic, intuition, a combination of both, some of, or none of the above?

GodsDaughter says: I pray to Christ I'll die. But, it won't hurt me, it'll hurt others. It is through one's longevity that they will die, the genes decide longevity. It is known that everyone will die at the time they are suppose to die, that's when their vital organs begin to shut down one by one. One can also will their soul to die, it's true my mother did when she realized her husband died. He died in Feb. and she died a couple months later. She was bedridden and seriously messed up by several strokes which she lived through, but when she was told her husband died, she gave up her will to live.

GodsDaughter says: If some inferior thinker to myself kills me, it shows he's the live coward. I wouldn't give a rats fucking ass if someone shot me to death, but they fucking well better make sure they kill me and not leave me like a vegetable dependent on others. If that ever happens I pray someone will take mercy upon me and do the job right!