What makes YOU disagree?

Post questions or suggestions here.

What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 am

What makes YOU disagree?

This question isn't aimed at me, it's aimed at YOU, however, I will state why I disagree.

To disagree with someone doesn't mean you disagree with everyone, and if you do, then you must be one superior dude or dudette! At one time disagreeing with someone meant that you had your own idea about something, and it still means that today, however, if you disagree with an already good idea that's been proven, then your idea should equal or better the idea that has already been proven.

I disagree with certain people because their idea doesn't merit as much credibility as mine does, mine makes more sense than theirs does, but, that's only according to my insight on the topic, they have their own insight on the idea, so who is to say whose idea merits more credibility over the other? Who decides whose idea is best? There can only be one right answer, so whose right?

I'm right about a topic of discussion that concerns my knowledge, my knowledge being 100% intuitive, but then intuitive knowledge doesn't require like a theory has to be proven, through logic and reasoning. Intuitive knowledge bypasses having to be proven because it proves itself through it's sensibility and logic within itself.

Some people will disagree with logic/sensibility/intuitiveness because of "jealousies of the intellect" an excerpt previously read in one of Kevin Solways writings and used ever since. Jealous minds cannot give credibility to others when self-absorbed in competing or self-inadequasies.
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby Dan Rowden » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:26 am

I disagree because you're wrong.
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:34 am

Dan Rowden wrote:I disagree because you're wrong.


GodsDaughter says: It doesn't mean I'm wrong because you disagree, lets first determine what's wrong and wrong from what?
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby Dan Rowden » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Oh, I'm afraid it does mean you're wrong if I disagree.
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Dan Rowden wrote:Oh, I'm afraid it does mean you're wrong if I disagree.


GodsDaughter says: Well, then if I'm wrong when you disagree with me, that must mean that you're wrong when I disagree with you, so I disagree with your perception--YOU'RE WRONG!

GodsDaughter says: So that means we're both wrong if we both believe that nonsense, but, I'm not wrong according to my own perceptions of my own perceptions. You're wrong when it comes to my perceptions-- I'm the only one who is right, you're only right to your own perceptions and then they might not be right according to someone else according to you!

I'm not wrong if you disagree, you have to prove I'm wrong about my own perceptions. You only think I'm wrong, that doesn't prove I'm wrong. No one's perceptions are wrong if their perceptions are about themselves, unless, they are severely deluded about themselves.

Both of us are right about our own perceptions of ourselves, but you can't be right about my perceptions, you could assume about my perceptions--but you can't be right about my perceptions. Just because you disagree with me, that only gives you the right to disagree, but it doesn't mean you're right! You're actually right and wrong!
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby cousinbasil » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Donna wrote:No one's perceptions are wrong if their perceptions are about themselves, unless, they are severely deluded about themselves.

And do the severely deluded know they are severely deluded...?
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 am

cousinbasil wrote:
Donna wrote:No one's perceptions are wrong if their perceptions are about themselves, unless, they are severely deluded about themselves.

And do the severely deluded know they are severely deluded...?


GodsDaughter says: A severely deluded person would be so out-of-touch with reality and in their own reality, but this doesn't prove he is deluded. He is only deluded from anothers point-of-view, he is only deluded if he truly believes the grey elephant is pink. A deluded person believes something that is not there, it's only in his reality. A deluded person doesn't know if he loves or hates hisself, which furthers his delusion.
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 am

GodsDaughter says: Everyone's perceptions about themselves are right, if someone hates themselves their perceptions about themselves would not be good, they would suffer extreme low self-esteem. It's difficult to change perceptions when the blind lead the blind. It takes initiative to change perceptions, and the will to do it!

The world has only one ear, the other one is blocked to incoming data which leaves them at a disadvantage, the one good ear only hears what it wants to hear which is mostly garbage, it is not tuned in to hearing what makes good common sense, because good common sense lacks in those with only one ear!
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:29 am

cousinbasil wrote:
Donna wrote:No one's perceptions are wrong if their perceptions are about themselves, unless, they are severely deluded about themselves.

And do the severely deluded know they are severely deluded...?



GodsDaughter says: That's a question that will require some indepth thought, and I know I have the answer within my mind. It is a question worthy of the depth I will go to retrieve the answer. I shall be back sooner than you realize I'm gone!
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby mental vagrant » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 am

Since, to us, you are strings of text; you never leave: no oppertunity to realise leaving or returning as you are always here.
unbound
User avatar
mental vagrant
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:53 pm

GodsDaughter1 wrote:What makes YOU disagree?

This question isn't aimed at me, it's aimed at YOU, however, I will state why I disagree.

To disagree with someone doesn't mean you disagree with everyone, and if you do, then you must be one superior dude or dudette! At one time disagreeing with someone meant that you had your own idea about something, and it still means that today, however, if you disagree with an already good idea that's been proven, then your idea should equal or better the idea that has already been proven.

I disagree with certain people because their idea doesn't merit as much credibility as mine does, mine makes more sense than theirs does, but, that's only according to my insight on the topic, they have their own insight on the idea, so who is to say whose idea merits more credibility over the other? Who decides whose idea is best? There can only be one right answer, so whose right?

I'm right about a topic of discussion that concerns my knowledge, my knowledge being 100% intuitive, but then intuitive knowledge doesn't require like a theory has to be proven, through logic and reasoning. Intuitive knowledge bypasses having to be proven because it proves itself through it's sensibility and logic within itself.

Some people will disagree with logic/sensibility/intuitiveness because of "jealousies of the intellect" an excerpt previously read in one of Kevin Solways writings and used ever since. Jealous minds cannot give credibility to others when self-absorbed in competing or self-inadequasies.


GodsDaughter says: I disagree with people only when I clearly see the right answer, which then makes it not so bad to disagree. I agree with most people because everyone has a right to their own answers, however, everyone who makes a mistake or are absolutely wrong about something, it is everyone's moral responsibility to correct that person if they can.
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby mental vagrant » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:50 pm

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:What makes YOU disagree?

This question isn't aimed at me, it's aimed at YOU, however, I will state why I disagree.

To disagree with someone doesn't mean you disagree with everyone, and if you do, then you must be one superior dude or dudette! At one time disagreeing with someone meant that you had your own idea about something, and it still means that today, however, if you disagree with an already good idea that's been proven, then your idea should equal or better the idea that has already been proven.

I disagree with certain people because their idea doesn't merit as much credibility as mine does, mine makes more sense than theirs does, but, that's only according to my insight on the topic, they have their own insight on the idea, so who is to say whose idea merits more credibility over the other? Who decides whose idea is best? There can only be one right answer, so whose right?

I'm right about a topic of discussion that concerns my knowledge, my knowledge being 100% intuitive, but then intuitive knowledge doesn't require like a theory has to be proven, through logic and reasoning. Intuitive knowledge bypasses having to be proven because it proves itself through it's sensibility and logic within itself.

Some people will disagree with logic/sensibility/intuitiveness because of "jealousies of the intellect" an excerpt previously read in one of Kevin Solways writings and used ever since. Jealous minds cannot give credibility to others when self-absorbed in competing or self-inadequasies.


GodsDaughter says: I disagree with people only when I clearly see the right answer, which then makes it not so bad to disagree. I agree with most people because everyone has a right to their own answers, however, everyone who makes a mistake or are absolutely wrong about something, it is everyone's moral responsibility to correct that person if they can.


You should sign up with the Hitler Youth program. You are designing my morals?! Don't think so. Allowing people to express themselves is honest, accepting their point of view when you disagree is usually stupid, to argue without the ability to clearly explain your position insuch a way it can be rigourously disected is asenine. Stop smiling.
unbound
User avatar
mental vagrant
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby cousinbasil » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 pm

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:
Donna wrote:No one's perceptions are wrong if their perceptions are about themselves, unless, they are severely deluded about themselves.

And do the severely deluded know they are severely deluded...?



GodsDaughter says: That's a question that will require some indepth thought, and I know I have the answer within my mind. It is a question worthy of the depth I will go to retrieve the answer. I shall be back sooner than you realize I'm gone!

Hey, take your time, because I think you just answered my question.
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:03 pm

mental vagrant wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:What makes YOU disagree?

This question isn't aimed at me, it's aimed at YOU, however, I will state why I disagree.

To disagree with someone doesn't mean you disagree with everyone, and if you do, then you must be one superior dude or dudette! At one time disagreeing with someone meant that you had your own idea about something, and it still means that today, however, if you disagree with an already good idea that's been proven, then your idea should equal or better the idea that has already been proven.

I disagree with certain people because their idea doesn't merit as much credibility as mine does, mine makes more sense than theirs does, but, that's only according to my insight on the topic, they have their own insight on the idea, so who is to say whose idea merits more credibility over the other? Who decides whose idea is best? There can only be one right answer, so whose right?

I'm right about a topic of discussion that concerns my knowledge, my knowledge being 100% intuitive, but then intuitive knowledge doesn't require like a theory has to be proven, through logic and reasoning. Intuitive knowledge bypasses having to be proven because it proves itself through it's sensibility and logic within itself.

Some people will disagree with logic/sensibility/intuitiveness because of "jealousies of the intellect" an excerpt previously read in one of Kevin Solways writings and used ever since. Jealous minds cannot give credibility to others when self-absorbed in competing or self-inadequasies.


GodsDaughter says: I disagree with people only when I clearly see the right answer, which then makes it not so bad to disagree. I agree with most people because everyone has a right to their own answers, however, everyone who makes a mistake or are absolutely wrong about something, it is everyone's moral responsibility to correct that person if they can.


You should sign up with the Hitler Youth program. You are designing my morals?! Don't think so. Allowing people to express themselves is honest, accepting their point of view when you disagree is usually stupid, to argue without the ability to clearly explain your position insuch a way it can be rigourously disected is asenine. Stop smiling.


GodsDaughter says: I didn't say that I accepted their point-of-view, I said I disagree with people only when I crearly see the right answer, get it straight! I don't smile unless I have something to smile about!
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby mental vagrant » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:49 am

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
mental vagrant wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:What makes YOU disagree?

This question isn't aimed at me, it's aimed at YOU, however, I will state why I disagree.

To disagree with someone doesn't mean you disagree with everyone, and if you do, then you must be one superior dude or dudette! At one time disagreeing with someone meant that you had your own idea about something, and it still means that today, however, if you disagree with an already good idea that's been proven, then your idea should equal or better the idea that has already been proven.

I disagree with certain people because their idea doesn't merit as much credibility as mine does, mine makes more sense than theirs does, but, that's only according to my insight on the topic, they have their own insight on the idea, so who is to say whose idea merits more credibility over the other? Who decides whose idea is best? There can only be one right answer, so whose right?

I'm right about a topic of discussion that concerns my knowledge, my knowledge being 100% intuitive, but then intuitive knowledge doesn't require like a theory has to be proven, through logic and reasoning. Intuitive knowledge bypasses having to be proven because it proves itself through it's sensibility and logic within itself.

Some people will disagree with logic/sensibility/intuitiveness because of "jealousies of the intellect" an excerpt previously read in one of Kevin Solways writings and used ever since. Jealous minds cannot give credibility to others when self-absorbed in competing or self-inadequasies.


I'm not homosexual! heheheha! Read again, but first, pour yourself a nice cup of green tea and put some cozey slippers on :)
GodsDaughter says: I disagree with people only when I clearly see the right answer, which then makes it not so bad to disagree. I agree with most people because everyone has a right to their own answers, however, everyone who makes a mistake or are absolutely wrong about something, it is everyone's moral responsibility to correct that person if they can.


You should sign up with the Hitler Youth program. You are designing my morals?! Don't think so. Allowing people to express themselves is honest, accepting their point of view when you disagree is usually stupid, to argue without the ability to clearly explain your position insuch a way it can be rigourously disected is asenine. Stop smiling.


GodsDaughter says: I didn't say that I accepted their point-of-view, I said I disagree with people only when I crearly see the right answer, get it straight! I don't smile unless I have something to smile about!
unbound
User avatar
mental vagrant
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby mental vagrant » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
mental vagrant wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:What makes YOU disagree?

This question isn't aimed at me, it's aimed at YOU, however, I will state why I disagree.

To disagree with someone doesn't mean you disagree with everyone, and if you do, then you must be one superior dude or dudette! At one time disagreeing with someone meant that you had your own idea about something, and it still means that today, however, if you disagree with an already good idea that's been proven, then your idea should equal or better the idea that has already been proven.

I disagree with certain people because their idea doesn't merit as much credibility as mine does, mine makes more sense than theirs does, but, that's only according to my insight on the topic, they have their own insight on the idea, so who is to say whose idea merits more credibility over the other? Who decides whose idea is best? There can only be one right answer, so whose right?

I'm right about a topic of discussion that concerns my knowledge, my knowledge being 100% intuitive, but then intuitive knowledge doesn't require like a theory has to be proven, through logic and reasoning. Intuitive knowledge bypasses having to be proven because it proves itself through it's sensibility and logic within itself.

Some people will disagree with logic/sensibility/intuitiveness because of "jealousies of the intellect" an excerpt previously read in one of Kevin Solways writings and used ever since. Jealous minds cannot give credibility to others when self-absorbed in competing or self-inadequasies.



GodsDaughter says: I disagree with people only when I clearly see the right answer, which then makes it not so bad to disagree. I agree with most people because everyone has a right to their own answers, however, everyone who makes a mistake or are absolutely wrong about something, it is everyone's moral responsibility to correct that person if they can.


You should sign up with the Hitler Youth program. You are designing my morals?! Don't think so. Allowing people to express themselves is honest, accepting their point of view when you disagree is usually stupid, to argue without the ability to clearly explain your position insuch a way it can be rigourously disected is asenine. Stop smiling.


GodsDaughter says: I didn't say that I accepted their point-of-view, I said I disagree with people only when I crearly see the right answer, get it straight! I don't smile unless I have something to smile about!


I'm not homosexual! heheheha! Read again, but first, pour yourself a nice cup of green tea and put some cozey slippers on :)
unbound
User avatar
mental vagrant
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby mental vagrant » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 am

cousinbasil wrote:
Donna wrote:No one's perceptions are wrong if their perceptions are about themselves, unless, they are severely deluded about themselves.

And do the severely deluded know they are severely deluded...?


Delusion is delusion. Everyone is deluded, we aren't capable of not being so. The more salient the Sandwich the more complex the wave function.
unbound
User avatar
mental vagrant
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby GodsDaughter1 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Dan Rowden wrote:Oh, I'm afraid it does mean you're wrong if I disagree.



GodsDaughter says: Ok Danny boy, since you're so smart answer me this, if half the world agreed with me and half the world didn't agree with me, what would that make me right or wrong?
GodsDaughter1
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Re: What makes YOU disagree?

Postby mental vagrant » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Oh, I'm afraid it does mean you're wrong if I disagree.



GodsDaughter says: Ok Danny boy, since you're so smart answer me this, if half the world agreed with me and half the world didn't agree with me, what would that make me right or wrong?


You assume population is divisible by two? I hope you don't cut anybody up! hehe lame pun intended..
unbound
User avatar
mental vagrant
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants


Return to Help Desk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests