Colin Wilson

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Dennis Mahar

Re: Colin Wilson

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Pam,
The way of the death of the ego or self is not void of the exchanging of ideas, for those who have ears to hear.
it's understood isn't it.
deeply understood.
The peace in my head is such that the thought comes in 'I can't stand it' and I take a long run to generate being here productively as in tasks to do, people to see.
cranking up the social machinery.
I get what they mean when they say,
unbearable lightness of being.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Alex,
your one and the same post X 4,000.
breaks down to,
a gestalt,
a scattergun approach in relation to GF,

'I disapprove!'
Fine.
So what?
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Dennis Mahar wrote:Pam,
The way of the death of the ego or self is not void of the exchanging of ideas, for those who have ears to hear.
it's understood isn't it.
deeply understood.
The peace in my head is such that the thought comes in 'I can't stand it' and I take a long run to generate being here productively as in tasks to do, people to see.
cranking up the social machinery.
I get what they mean when they say,
unbearable lightness of being.
Dennis, as I was standing in line at my local coffee shop today, I was 'crucified' of the exact same thought, that of the unbearable lightness of being. Spirit touching spirit....

Alex, you desire essays about life; for those who give up on the essays, life becomes who they are.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

An Ass, Snarling A Little, Though Still Civil, Straightens Out Mahar-har-har on a Couple of Points

My last post, in fact, contains numerous ideas I have never broached here. Such as my interest in Pagan-European 'religion', the ur-religion of Europe and therefore of we Westerners.

I also opened up a potential conversation to that of Taoism, as a naturalistic precursor to other Asian religious/existential expressions, with an obvious link to Buddhism. I drew a parallel between that naturalistic Taoism and the early European religions, therreby opening more 'ground' for conversation (though I am aware, oh so very aware, that you do not 'converse').

I quoted a rather pithy quote from Blake that surely went completely over your head, and yet nevertheless contains a great deal of material relevant to 'us', here, in this place. But must I break it all down for you? Must it be cut up into bite-sized peices so that you, a local nincompoop, get some [needed] nourishment?

The 'what is church, what is theatre' line is especially interesting, and novel in my writing, and links notions of divinity, both in Taoism and in proto-Greek religion with that of sacred theatre and pantomime, and then the mention of divinity as an Observer of what we do, of what we create, of what moves in us, of what our epiphanies are and how they move us: that is an idea I have never brought forward.

The comment [by Blake] 'brotherhood is religion' links with Afrikan Spir's conclusions about morality being the ultimate religious position, and not only that but that there must exist links between this proto-Taoism as an original, authentic, naturalistic expression and the practice of ethics [in that context], so I am sure there are links between this early Taoism and the ur-Greek religions, so fundamental to our Being.

And I mentioned, in a civil and open manner, this confusing nexus that is Judaism, which most certainly has you a little confused since, in fact, you totally misrepresented and misunderstood it (based on some of your other 'posts': that incontinence of tongue, that dribbling logorrea that is your preferred style). This is a new thrust on my part.

I wrote about the importance of communicating our ideas in a manner that has integrity, but stated that I am aware that each person has their own, private, preferred method of communicating. That is also a 'new' idea.

I presented the idea that all our philosophical and religious ideas 'sit upon' something far more basic: the way that we BE, our beingness. That idea could open up into all sorts of different means of building bridges between 'us' (excluding you, not because I want to but because your whole style here is violently poor and quite insulting)(IMHO)...

I also mentioned Nietzsche's 'violent rebellion' against Judeo-Christianity, proposed that one way to resolve it is through a 'Zen' (...) [what is the word? Manoeuvre? Installation? Resolution?] It seems to represent an 'Ariadne's thread', a way OUT of a labyrinth, this maze we find ourselves in. But did you GET any of this, Mahar-har-har? Because, frankly, I can still hear you grating 'It's empty & meaningless!' a phrase so easy to repeat which is INDEED meanignless...

Also, I mentioned 'gesture', that is the inflection we give that is an expression of Meaning, but a meaning (and a knowing) that is in our bodies, that is, which operates on another level, a pre-linguistic level. This can be brought to bear on so much of what we talk about here (but not you of course since you don't talk about anything, not really). There are many ways that Gesture is expressed, but in written form the only means to convey 'it' would be, it seems to me, through poetry. While that is not a new idea to me, it is a new idea at least within the last, oh, 5 pages of writing here. Poetry: a way to express our Being.
Pam wrote:Alex, you desire essays about life; for those who give up on the essays, life becomes who they are.
If life is 'who they are', then I imagine there is no need to write about it on an internet forum! Still, I only spoke of my preference. There are many things to communicate and many things to be communicated. If yours is 'death of ego' I would seem to me that the mouth would be one of the first things to be silenced, no? Or, while 'dying', does this 'ego' have a great deal to say? ;-)

What, I ask, does a 'dead ego' DO?
Last edited by Talking Ass on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
fiat mihi
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Alex,
religion is a context.
not the stories of institutionalised religions that form 'contents'.

religion means,
uncover, disclose, reveal.

a clearing that stories pass through unassisted, unattached to but wisdom distilled from.
being that clearing is 'of philosophy' or 'religio' by way of disposition.
It's not possible to be buddhist or pagan except by pretense for those ID's are not true nature of human being.

Pam,
What do you mean by

I was 'crucified' of the exact same thought.

delighted to share that experience.
astonishing.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

A disciple of the Buddha shall not praise himself and speak ill of others, or encourage others to do so. He must not create the causes, conditions, methods, or karma of praising himself and disparaging others.

As a disciple of the Buddha, he should be willing to stand in for all sentient beings and endure humiliation and slander -- accepting blame and letting sentient beings have all the glory. If instead, he displays his own virtues and conceals the good points of others, thus causing them to suffer slander, he commits offense......

http://www.buddhistdoor.com/oldweb/reso ... _sutra.htm

(Just so you know), It's not easy being a Buddhist.
Last edited by Kunga on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Re: Crucifixion

I know the answer to that one, I do!

I was 'crucified' today by Dennis Mahar. I cried out: "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" Then I died, I went down under the Earth, but lo! I came back up again, strong in resolve to end an inane and useless communication with (what I consider to be) a complete dolt.
fiat mihi
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Dennis Mahar wrote: Pam,
What do you mean by

I was 'crucified' of the exact same thought.

delighted to share that experience.
astonishing.
What I mean by being crucified of a thought is to stand still in the fullness of its truth to me. To allow it to have its way with me, to fully feel the life and death of it, the flesh of it, pressed against my spirit.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

What I mean by being crucified of a thought is to stand still in the fullness of its truth to me. To allow it to have its way with me, to fully feel the life and death of it, the flesh of it, pressed against my spirit.
That's what is meant by 'clearing'.
Thanks for that.

Kunga,
I've distilled Buddhism, not as an identity, but a path.
to live simply and get off putting the harm in.
In that way to produce calm abiding.
I haven't directly experienced 'past lives' and 'other worlds', that's out of the left field to me.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis...

I have the tendency to merge with things I love ...and identify myself with them.
Instead of studying Greek philosophy...I'll marry a Greek... to absorb the culture into my whole being....(It happened).
Realistically...I don't think of myself as a Buddhist...just a hopeless Romantic that loves studying Eastern Philosophy...
But I did take refuge...and I still do...but I'm like a alcoholic, in that I have to wean myself of being dependant on the drug
that makes me high....and stand alone...without any props.....
I'm not there yet...
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Knowing one's pattern in that honest and forthright way Kunga,
detachedly,
constitutes coming a long way.
Know thyself.
Beautiful.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

A Terrified Ass Exclaims: God Help Us!
(I'm expecting something like out of Rosemary's Baby...)
fiat mihi
Pam Seeback

Post by Pam Seeback »

Alex: There are many things to communicate and many things to be communicated. If yours is 'death of ego' I would seem to me that the mouth would be one of the first things to be silenced, no? Or, while 'dying', does this 'ego' have a great deal to say? ;-)

What, I ask, does a 'dead ego' DO?
Do you ask me this question from a truthful desire to understand, is it coming from the integrity of Alex? If so, I will answer and we can dialogue from that point onward; if not, your question is but a lie to yourself and any thoughts I give you will feed the continuum of this lie.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

The Ass-Who-Talks™ Lays It On The Line
(And begins Exit Strategy No. 23414-1a)

Since your 'question' deals on the issue of honesty (and 'honesty') I believe you must have known that it would not have been answered according to the way you set it up. Since one of the main games that is played in a 'spiritual environment' has to do with who is Wise and who is not, and whole orders of rehearsals are performed designed to establish these 'fronts', your strategy and tactic does not at all surprize me. You know at the base that I consider you a con-artist, a 'nice' con-artist but a con-artist nonetheless. You know at the base that I mock your 'death of ego' rap and see it as a convoluted game that you play. You know that I suppose that you cannot see it in this way, and you know that I believe that the reason this is so is because 'we' construct a Grand Contrivance that becomes this 'spiritual self' with which we---one assumes---ascend to heaven as if accompanied by angels with golden trumpets. In the meantime, and while our 'ego' is performing this elaborate and nearly endless dying game, one's whole communication about it is like a sink-hole or a whirlpool: it sucks everything into it but 'it' is really *nothing*.

I grew up in an environment FILLED TO THE BRIM with con-artists of this sort. I have heard every 'spiritual rap' known to man. And I have watched it all fall to pieces since it is, IMO, essentially false and essentially a game. The whole notion of 'spirituality' is in question for me, and just about all of this Image Mangement must be tossed out, to be replaced with simple, direct human honesty. You, as a figure who represents it (false front), must be ridiculed so that you crawl away in shame. But so should all those who don these Wise robes and set themselves up as Minor Gurus, who would seriously formulate a question like: "Do you ask me this question from a truthful desire to understand?"

It is utterly disingenuous and contemptable. I think at the core this is what most disgusts me about your recent 'associate' Dennis: there is a stunning 'will-to-power' that functions in him, and it is not so much that this is 'bad' (to have will or to seek to be powerful) it is just that it is of a mediocre stamp. Literally of a sort that makes a person with something 'genuine' in him or her VOMIT. What is 'ill' in some makes others ill too, and this illness must be purged. For those who admire Nietzsche's audacity and boldness there is a great deal here to be reflected on. No part of it can or will be registered by you nor by your associates. 'You can gesticulate until you dislocate your wrists and they cannot understand and will never understand'.

How many other insulting things can I say? Thereby scandalizing 'the local Buddhists'? (Who are either drunk or who 'clunk' like chunks of iron...) ;-)

So, much hinges on how a person defines 'integrity', doesn't it?
fiat mihi
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

The ass-who-talks™ mentioned: "... simple, direct human honesty".

Also that is a rap heard too many times already by too many. What means direct here, what's this "human" qualifier and why is it perceived as simple?

This is the kick: here we have an ass who rejects fair and squarely, although at times squeamish, all false notions of spiritual pretense with one hand but introduces the "real deal" with another slide of hand. The realization waiting to happen is to understand that there's none of that latter either. Neither are there "success stories": things all "fall to pieces" by their very inavoidable blessed nature, and not because of some particular falseness as opposed to "true" relations and things.

It's not your environment which happened to be filled to the brim with con-artists. It's more like a human con-dition: Disease of Conceit ♪.

Lets talk about: "What is 'ill' in some makes others ill too, and this illness must be purged".

Finally making progress in honing in on your core issue. Afraid for the emptiness of fake you see it everywhere (to the brim!) in others and the purge is needed to ward it off. One cannot get much more old school religious than this.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Perhaps one can begin to define the 'honest, human' conversation by comparing it to what it isn't. When I use such terms (you are right in this) I do so as if no definition is needed, as if it is understood. Still, I am in the process of making that definition, offering up what (to me) it is.
Diebert wrote:...here we have an ass who rejects fair and squarely, although at times squeamish, all false notions of spiritual pretense with one hand but introduces the "real deal" with another slide of hand.
If I were standing outside of myself I would state it radically differently. I would say: "Here we have an ass who is neither fish nor fowl, an ass who is one thing in one moment and then, presto-chango, quite another in the next. An ass who is an ensemble of different moods, ideas, patterns, and who is rather much a Contradictory Ass. Who can be rather sweet & kind, and then fly into a rage and start nailing the Little Peoples to the walls. An ass who moves through one tradition or one Idea and who seems to don it, defend it, personify it, but who then shape-shifts out of that into something else altogether. Is there a stable center in this troublesome troubador, this pseudo-equine shapeshifter so priapically inclined?"

As you well know, I define this pseudo-Buddhism as an illness, and in that 'illness' I include Pam's pseudo-Christianity. I am concerned with the use of the term 'death' and 'dead' and 'ego-death' smacks of an unwholesome attitude. For the sake of agument (and a means of talking about it) I will point to the early-Greek conception: what dies goes to a shadow-realm, a realm under the earth, devoid of substance, bled of life. It is antithetical to the world of the living, and the world of the living is that ζωή (zoe: life) that is every bit of what we are. If we start placing value on θάνατος (thanatos: death) I think right there we have revealed precisely the strain of illness I take issue with. If we start putting stock in what is dead, and fail to understand the value of what is alive, I believe we 'represent and sell' death-doctrines. It happens quite easily.

(Also, I think we do something similar with our notions of the 'transcendent'. If we start placing 'value' in an abstract transcendent at the cost of our incarnated, flesh-and-blood life, I believe this is also a mistake. And this is why the idea of Revelation of God (epiphany) 'should be' a visitation of the god who inspires us to live more fully within life, and not to 'die in life'. And that 'death in life' must be followed by resurrection into Life, into greater life...)

This is pretty simple linguistic mathematics, Diebert. Nietzsche's idea is that we begin to value and foster what is 'ill' when we tolerate it.

Here (copied from Wiki page, The Antichrist):
  • Triumph of the ill. Nietzsche alleged that "...one is not 'converted ' to Christianity — one must be sufficiently sick for it." The decadent and sick types of people came to power through Christianity. From everywhere, the aggregate of the sick accumulated in Christianity and outnumbered the healthy. "The majority became master; the democratism of the Christian instincts conquered... ." The meaning of the God on the Cross is that "...[e]verything that suffers, everything that hangs on the Cross, is divine... ." "Because sickness belongs to the essence of Christianity, the typical Christian condition, 'belief,' has to be a form of sickness. Every straightforward, honest, scientific road to knowledge has to be repudiated by the Church as a forbidden road. Even doubt is a sin." Knowledge requires caution, intellectual moderation, discipline, and self–overcoming. But Christianity uses sick reasoning, such as martyrdom, to try to prove its truth. Christians think that "...there must be something to a cause for which someone is willing to die." In response, Nietzsche quoted a passage from his earlier work: "And if someone goes through fire for his doctrine — what does that prove?" "[T]he need for belief, for some unconditional Yes and No,...is a need born of weakness."
In this specific sense (a careful, local sense) I would say that *some people around here* have not 'converted' [to their 'religion' of death, of reduction, of elimination] but have that 'religion' because they are ill. They then turn their illness into a path, a 'value', a 'good'. They become 'priests' of those 'values' and seek other (sick) converts...
Finally making progress in honing in on your core issue. Afraid for the emptiness of fake you see it everywhere (to the brim!) in others and the purge is needed to ward it off. One cannot get much more old school religious than this.
But I have never said that I am 'healed' or 'enlightened' or 'spiritual' and I certainly am not very pious. And if I had my way I would have a harem of horny 16-18 year old girls, kind of like an x-rated Benetton Ad, and I would rub myself in butter and dive in every day so I must be still just a wee bit 'earthly'. And I think you are right to note that there are 'religious' values in operation in me. But I never said that one shouldn't have values, religious or otherwise, but that we need to examine more closely which ones we hold to. Are they truly 'ours'? Did we arrive at them 'truthfully'?

Any level of conversation you wish to have, I'm down for it.

Desolation Row.
fiat mihi
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Kunga wrote:Dennis...

I have the tendency to merge with things I love ...and identify myself with them.
Instead of studying Greek philosophy...I'll marry a Greek... to absorb the culture into my whole being....(It happened).
Realistically...I don't think of myself as a Buddhist...just a hopeless Romantic that loves studying Eastern Philosophy...
But I did take refuge...and I still do...but I'm like a alcoholic, in that I have to wean myself of being dependant on the drug
that makes me high....and stand alone...without any props.....
I'm not there yet...
This is refreshing post...
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

It is utterly disingenuous and contemptable. I think at the core this is what most disgusts me about your recent 'associate' Dennis: there is a stunning 'will-to-power' that functions in him, and it is not so much that this is 'bad' (to have will or to seek to be powerful) it is just that it is of a mediocre stamp. Literally of a sort that makes a person with something 'genuine' in him or her VOMIT. What is 'ill' in some makes others ill too, and this illness must be purged. For those who admire Nietzsche's audacity and boldness there is a great deal here to be reflected on. No part of it can or will be registered by you nor by your associates. 'You can gesticulate until you dislocate your wrists and they cannot understand and will never understand'.
But not as refreshing as this!
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

I would say that one and the same post X 4000 times
demonstrated will-to power.
will to dominate.
will to smash.
will to grind down.
will to control.

If you were honest Alex you would declare openly,
that has been your 6 year project.

One's projection ( charlatans)
is one's project.

This projection:
And if I had my way I would have a harem of horny 16-18 year old girls, kind of like an x-rated Benetton Ad, and I would rub myself in butter and dive in every day so I must be still just a wee bit 'earthly'.
Will never happen.
it's understood as a will for unconsciousness
to get back in the womb.
solace in the feminine.
refuge.
The first thing a Tyrant does when he accesses power,
is round up the virgins and the buttermilk.
this goes with this, goes with this, goes with this...
bless the intricate web.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

An Ass Goes Through His Fan Mail

'Desdemona' from Athens writes:
  • "Wasn't the whole concept of Medieval torture devised for souls like Dennis? Just think of the hours---days!---of delight he may provide for all of us! I vote for a slow skewering over a quite hot but not TOO hot open-pit brazier. Can you record his screams of agony and include it in a file so we can listen? I am a BIG fan of The Ass Who Talks. Half of Athens is talking about you."
Thanks Desdemona for your thoughtful suggestion. I have thought about this and you're right: a swift kick in the teeth with pieces of broken teeth, partially severed tongue, slurred words of complaint, blood dripping down, is perhaps getting a little boring. I do indeed like the idea of cooking the tuches lecker over an open fire. We'll get something worked out, something truly delightful!

'Drake' from Dusseldof writes:
  • "Do you think he even have a penis, a man-thing?"
Drake, this is a question I've asked myself often. I don't have an answer. Do these 'fellows' wake up with an erection like you and me? Do they even NOTICE a pretty girl? (Are they perhaps more attracted to boys?!?) These and other questions are beyond my capacity to answer.

'Marty' from Brooklyn writes:
  • "What is interesting is to observe him move into this reactive sphere. You present an absurd fantasy such as diving into a vat of teenage girls and he takes it seriously, and then constructs a 'reaction' against that. Do you suppose he is incapable of understanding that by describing our essential nature in graphic terms that you are simply trying to elucidate that we are, in some essential way, human beings with desires and needs? And that this must be remembered? Indeed that it is some part of our strength?"
I think you are right about this, Marty. If you look around the forum you observe people who are making an all-out effort to become what they are not. It seems to turn into a bizarre parody of a pantomime, but instead of an affirmative 'pantomime of life and living values' it is one of negation, a valuation of negative values. Then, an elaborate game is played where the anemic values are held up as desired values.

I thought his comment about 'desire to go back into the womb' was interesting. For a moment let us suppose that man has such a desire. And let us also suppose that there is an opposite desire---what would it be? To get away from 'the womb'? But this 'womb' is in reality our Matrix, that is, the natural world, the dirt and the forest, and there is no way at all that we can 'get away' from this unless we somehow dissolve into an abstraction, unless our fantasy of a transcendent something-or-other completely subsumes and absorbes our will! So, like it or not we are 'stuck' within this matrix. Doesn't it make (greater) sense that our 'human life' must be about really understanding our limitations and the structure that holds us? Is it ever possible to educe and make ugly the fact and the concept of procreation? And if we arive at a point where the whole idea of procreation, of genesis, of fructification and emergence is ugly to us, what does this say about us? What has happened to us? True, our biological life when meditated on is deeply strange and disturbing, but yet this IS the nature of the reality we exist in. We were all 'born of a mother'.

Also, this idea of Tyrants and tyranny. Don't you, like me, wish he could have blended this tyrannus rex and come up with 'Asininus Rex'? King of the Asses? A play on King of the Jews? Oh Lord, such lack of imagination. Still, what is more interesting is the idea of power and use of power that is 'textual' here. The fun thing is that a 'Christian' or a 'Buddhist' is automatically curtailed by the ethic of their own 'religion'. They have to be soft-spoken, can never say a harsh word, must be humble at every turn, etc. etc. Yet to be an ass is to be free of that, right from the start! Glorious! Therefore the only 'tool' they have to get even with someone who defines themself as 'an ass' is a sort of guilt-slinging. Attempting to fasten such a 'yoke' around the neck of a wild, uncontrollable animal, is really to get him to appear, docily, in their circus. But what a terribly boring circus, devoid of life, a routine, a death!

And this issue of 'power' is pretty essential here, in these 'discussions' with the Super-Spiritual. To grind down, to dominate, to smash---Yes! To assert and to demonstrate a clear and clean use of personal power! Absolutely! To become powerful within one's self and then to make creative choices about what to do with one's 'power', this is the basic question. To 'do' this must be to know oneself, to 'be in touch with oneself', and to act, even if abruptly and instinctively, from an 'honest' position, should be (I suggest) our goal.

But to start from within a false charade, an act, a valuation of illness and weakness, is that the right way to go?

And the Gods and the Goddesses look on and see The Ass Who Talks™ performing his Sacred Pantomimes in Joy and Fullness, and they smile at each other, they nod with assent and pleasure, and say Yes, Yes! this Ass is to our liking!
Last edited by Talking Ass on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
fiat mihi
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Talking Ass wrote:I have also been thinking quite a bit about this style of 'Buddhism' spoken about around here. I think if it were a more strict 'Taosim'---and I suggest an image to grasp it: a man, sitting in a kind of awe and immobility (there is rarely movement or 'gesture' in these tableaus), surrounded by mountains, swirling clouds and winds, perhaps a raven being circled in the currents, who is just one small area in the image, a minor personage, just one part of a Whole that is magnificent, powerful, and can never really be grasped. )
I was thinking about this image...and compairing it to my lack of substance...unlike you, that has a lot to say about everything....and has a gift of exuberant prosaic fluency....my brain is more compairable to the empty space that dominates in the landscape of Zen paintings......just a few misty clouds surrounding the mountaintops... an ancient river flowing through the rocks and pebbles....more peaceful than when the monkeys appear...frolicking and pooping in the stream....mucking it up....echoing chatter..picking fleas....my monkey mind loves to mess things up. Less movement... the water clears...revealing the ground that connects everything....

I admit my lack of substance. Maybe substance abuse has something to do with it ? There's not much left anymore. Lack of excersise perhaps too. Too late now....I try harder to develop compassion and kindness. With that, there is still hope.

_/\_
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Life always turns to life. In Hinduism the worship of 'waving the lights' is to honor the Manifestation. A monkey who serves Manifestation.
fiat mihi
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

In Buddhism the "Monkey mind" is not seen as a God as in the Hindu Hanuman...but as a deterent to meditation...
(a Buddhist term meaning "unsettled; restless; capricious; whimsical; fanciful; inconstant; confused; indecisive; uncontrollable".)

Every day I fail to live up to my standards. But I see my mistakes clearly....and keep trying.

You, my dear, should be writing books instead of wasting your time & energy with your literary skills here.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

The grok came in lit with wonder and warmth.
with delight and the thrill of that there is cognition at all.

On the basis that the unconscious political Act 'Tyrant',
has for it's business,
2 main thrusts,

1 rounding up virgins
2 the destruction of wisdom

It just made sense.

I dub thee,
Vlad the Impaler.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Vlad the Impaler (Sitting Down For Lunch) And Most Exquisite Ass, Says:

1) They do not, by any means, have to be virgins! I am a realistic ass after all.
2) This Ass is not completely certain what 'Wisdom' is, or what 'we' mean when we use this term. If there is a 'purpose' here (on such a forum) it is that we have an opportunity, and an obligation, to defend our sense of the Wise and Wisdom. This Ass is not convinced by the proferred definitions of either...
Last edited by Talking Ass on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
fiat mihi