Earthquake Pattern - A 188 Day Pattern

Post questions or suggestions here.
Tomas

Earthquake Pattern - A 188 Day Pattern

Post by Tomas »

Comet Elenin and the Hopi Prophesy

See Ninth and Last Sign
http://www.elenin.org
Last edited by Tomas on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Comet Elenin and the Hopi Prophesy

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
Why would this be Elenin which is not even expected to fall? Why not look at the International Space Station which some want to crash and burn in 2020?

It's a "dwelling-place" too, unlike Elenin.

But I guess 2020 is too far away. We want the end now or at least around the corner! LOL. Follow the white rabbit.

Post by 1456200423 »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
Why not look at the International Space Station which some want to crash and burn in 2020?
OMG! Diebert makes a sensible comment. I am scared...
veritas odium parit
Blair

Post by Blair »

Perhaps some benevolent ET's will show up and kindly suck it up in their QVaq
Diebert van Rhijn

1456200423 wrote:OMG! Diebert makes a sensible comment. I am scared...
It was meant more as sarcasm laced irony though :)

Problem is that the Mayan calendar needs then to be "recalibrated". But by doing that one has to move the beacons and the chance any epoc would start fitting all the signs would increase steadily. And by the way, I'm not so sure about sign #7 and #8 either. I guess they are about recurring oil spills and hippies?

Anyway, I doubt the origins of these publications. I think the Hopi even object to all of them out there. It's perhaps just white-men death fantasy glaced with ancient culture dressing.
Diebert van Rhijn

Diebert van Rhijn wrote: Problem is that the Mayan calendar needs then to be "recalibrated".
I forgot I posted before about this already being done: 2208 would be the new end date.

Of course I do realize the IS(i)S might crash next year december just as easily because of some accident or alien interference. Then again: skylab crashed in 1979, another "dwelling". Just after the 60's of the hippies and the 70's with some large oil spills. This means in the 80's time froze and we're now just rehashing the old ages.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Why would this be Elenin which is not even expected to fall? Why not look at the International Space Station which some want to crash and burn in 2020?

It's a "dwelling-place" too, unlike Elenin.

But I guess 2020 is too far away. We want the end now or at least around the corner! LOL. Follow the white rabbit.
Diebert,

Are you stating then, that it is a comet? Just another ordinary average comet. Nothing to get hung about?

The Hopi's aren't saying it's going to crash, it's that Earth's orbit will take it into the tail (the discharge of electrons) after its 9,000+ year orbit around the sun.

What happens (with all your abundant knowledge) when Earth passes through a comet's tail. I really don't care what NASA, JPL and all the rest of the gov't websites have to say, what is 'your opinion' as to what may happen.

PS - Let's not play oddsmakers here, what will possibly happen when passing through tail?
Don't run to your death
Diebert van Rhijn

Tomas wrote:What happens (with all your abundant knowledge) when Earth passes through a comet's tail.
Let me give you an off-the-wall, highly speculative, thrilling - but short - answer:

Fertilization.

There's the imaginary part: the power of a sign in our (muddled) sky of meaning. But even more explicit: "born out of fire and ice": a delivery of [pre-biotic?] molecules and god knows what more. For example amino acid glycine has been detected in actual traveling high-speed comet dust in 2009.

Comets indeed might be the "hand" of God after all - or at least life's internet protocol packets ;-)
cortessy

Re: Earthquake Pattern - A 188 Day Pattern

Post by cortessy »

What does the Mayan calendar state that the world would end in 2012? Could it mean that we could be back in prehistoric times again? (Scientists say they discovered a new dinosaur and the birds are starting to become green). Could we have a new war? My mom says that if Obama is going to be president wed be in trouble? Is she right? What did all of our old presidents like pres. washington want for the whole world? What or why does Obama want to be president? He is Muslim right?
Last edited by cortessy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

The Mayan calendar does NOT state the world will end in 2012. It's ignorant nonsense to believe it does.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

What does the Mayan calendar state that the world would end in 2012?
Have to agree with Dan on this one. Most people can't handle their own personal calendars, so why concern yourself with this nonsense?
Could it mean that we could be back in prehistoric times again? (Scientists say they discovered a new dinosaur and the birds are starting to become green).
Ahem - WTF?
Could we have a new war?
There will always be wars, and - like this - rumors of wars.
My mom says that if Obama is going to be president wed be in trouble? Is she right?
I thought he already was president. You sound like a preteen. So maybe you haven't realized this yet, but your mom is wrong most of the time. Okay to listen to her, though - that's only natural. Of course to the extent that you do, you will be a loser and a fuck-up. And when you get tired of that, you will not concern yourself over your mom's political views.
What did all of our old presidents like pres. washington want for the whole world?
He wanted everybody in the world to capitalize his name. That's why they named the capital after him.
What or why does Obama want to be president? He is Muslim right?
"What or why?" Dude - or dudette - you have to phrase a query properly if you want it to be addressed properly. And yes, he's a Muslim. And a Jew. And a Commie, a Trotskyite, a hippie, an atheist, and a queer. Am I leaving anything out, Tomas? Oh, right, he's a coon as well - but you never come right out and admit this is why you hate him so much, do you, Tomas...?