Wake up call

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.

Wake up call

Postby glooey » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 am

Question. If you are a genius, why are you not out in the real world solving the practical problems that mankind faces instead of indulging in this virtual masturbation?
Answer. You're not a genius.
glooey

Re: Wake up call

Postby David Quinn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:03 am

Thanks for the wake-up call. I was drifting off there.

Do you consider philosophical and spiritual thought to be useless?

-
David Quinn

Postby jupiviv » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:11 pm

glooey wrote:If you are a genius, why are you not out in the real world solving the practical problems that mankind faces instead of indulging in this virtual masturbation?

The greatest and only problem of mankind is untruth. And the solution to that problem is to know the truth, and make it known to others. If you haven't found this solution, then you are living in a dream and not the real world, regardless of how many practical problems you've managed to solve.
jupiviv

Postby Blair » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 am

glooey wrote:Question. If you are a genius, why are you not out in the real world solving the practical problems that mankind faces instead of indulging in this virtual masturbation?

Ok you bigmouth anonymous shit-slinger, give me at least three reasons why mankind deserves to be helped, and if I'm convinced, I'll put in and do all I can (ps. I can do a lot more than the average joe, if so inclined)
Blair

Return to GENIUS FORUM