Links to my articles...short, concise, humorous, informative

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Links to my articles...short, concise, humorous, informative

Post by mensa-maniac »

Hello all interested parties

I am now a paid top-notch influential freelance writer for the Examiner.

Here is a link to my articles for your viewing if interested, please click on Like if you approve--Thank You all. http://www.examiner.com/vancouver Click onto Entertainment, then click onto Arts & Entertainment. Articles by Donna Thompson

Dan, you might be interested in viewing You're meant to Be, to see what I've said about Genius forum in this article.

I used theabsolute.net as a reference link

If anyone has a story they would like to share, let me know and I'll turn it into a masterpiece for you.

Donna Thompson
guest_of_logic

Re: Links to my articles...short, concise, humorous, informa

Post by guest_of_logic »

Hi Donna,

Congratulations on achieving one of your writing goals.

Here's a link that you can provide for people to access your profile and the complete list of articles you've written for that site: Donna Thompson - Vancouver Book Examiner @ examiner.com.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

guest_of_logic wrote:Hi Donna,

Here's a link that you can provide for people to access your profile and the complete list of articles you've written for that site: Donna Thompson - Vancouver Book Examiner @ examiner.com.
Mensa says: Well, Thank You very very much Laird, I greatly appreciate your support of my work. How on earth did you do that? Able to provide a link to all of my articles? I'm estatic, absolutely thrilled by your liberty to do such a kind thoughtful thing, Thanks so much. Your act of kindness has made things alot easier for everyone viewing my work.

As for achieving my writing goal, you're right I did it. It was a dream come true as I've always wanted my own column. But, I aim to take my writing higher--to the top at best seller status! And I'll do it!

The money isn't great by a long shot at Examiner, but I don't care, the way I look at it, is that I'm getting paid for doing what I love doing, so the pay part is the bonus!

Anyway, Thanks Laird, for more than I can say.

Donna
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

guest_of_logic wrote:Hi Donna,

Mensa says: Here's another link provided for me in a slightly different way.

http://www.examiner.com/book-in-vancouv ... a-thompson

I find searching from the address bar works best!

Thanks again Laird, take care.

Donna