Youtube stuff

Post questions or suggestions here.

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Dan Rowden » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 pm

There's nothing we can say about the subconscious by definition. And how are you defining "intuition"?
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby cousinbasil » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Dan Rowden wrote:There's nothing we can say about the subconscious by definition. And how are you defining "intuition"?

"We" being fellow philosophers and seekers of truth? Because quite a lot has been said about the subconscious, at least in the Freudian sense.
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Blair » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Quite a lot has been said about the cooking of eggs too, and a myriad of other things. So what? it's worthless banter.
User avatar
Blair
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:47 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Kunga » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Dan Rowden wrote:There's nothing we can say about the subconscious by definition. And how are you defining "intuition"?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuition_(knowledge)


in my own intuitive words :

strong feelings...gut feelings...a inner "knowing"
my intuitions have been right & wrong
i don't always trust them...especially as of lately...as i explore the issues surrounding the NWO..i tend to believe everything i read...then I'll listen to you or others that think it's a bunch of BS...and i get confused....I'm so sick of disinformation & misinformation...it's very difficult to discern the truth in all this. Then i think maybe it's better to have a "don't know" mind. But i want to know. But it can drive you crazy trying to figure it all out. Then i think..yeah...the only way to figure anything out is logically & rationally. But then i think logical & rational are limited. There are beings in this Universe that are millions & billions of years ahead of us... our "logic" is limited ....we don't know everything...how can you be 100% logical when there's parts of the puzzle missing....let alone having a feminine mind ! I behooves me that men of intelligence that pride themselves as being rational and logical, rarely (?) consider they could be wrong. It's like don't question a guy if he's going in the right direction when he's driving....and i have absolutely no sense of direction....however...i've lived on this planet for almost 60 years...and have done a pretty good job of surviving by using my intuition, logic & reasoning...
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Dan Rowden » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:54 pm

cousinbasil wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:There's nothing we can say about the subconscious by definition. And how are you defining "intuition"?

"We" being fellow philosophers and seekers of truth? Because quite a lot has been said about the subconscious, at least in the Freudian sense.


Yes, and it's all theoretical and unprovable, therefore pretty meaningless. And you do know that Freud isn't all that highly regarded anymore, right?
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Carmel » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:17 am

Dan:
Yes, and it's all theoretical and unprovable, therefore pretty meaningless.

Carmel:
...like Weininger? or the regurgitated variations of his views that are espoused here?...or to be fair, Solanis or Paglia? The oft quoted Paglia said some things about men that I'm sure wouldn't go over too well here.

Dan:
And you do know that Freud isn't all that highly regarded anymore, right?

Carmel:
...like Weininger?
Carmel
 

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Kunga » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:58 pm

User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Dan Rowden » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Carmel wrote:Dan:
Yes, and it's all theoretical and unprovable, therefore pretty meaningless.

Carmel:
...like Weininger? or the regurgitated variations of his views that are espoused here?...or to be fair, Solanis or Paglia? The oft quoted Paglia said some things about men that I'm sure wouldn't go over too well here.


Er, what on Earth are you talking about? I'm speaking of the nature and content of the subconscious. That, by definition, is unknowable in its detail. If not, it ceases to be subconscious. I have no idea what relevance those people have to this point.

Dan: And you do know that Freud isn't all that highly regarded anymore, right?

Carmel: ...like Weininger?


Weininger was never highly regarded. And what real comparison there is between he and Freud escapes me. Some psychological theories are testable by personal experience. Many of Freud's ideas were almost completely and purely theoretical.
User avatar
Dan Rowden
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby cousinbasil » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:48 am

Dan Rowden wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:There's nothing we can say about the subconscious by definition. And how are you defining "intuition"?

"We" being fellow philosophers and seekers of truth? Because quite a lot has been said about the subconscious, at least in the Freudian sense.


Yes, and it's all theoretical and unprovable, therefore pretty meaningless. And you do know that Freud isn't all that highly regarded anymore, right?

I cannot say how Freud is regarded by the general public. Personally, I regard him as antiquated. In my younger years I read him extensively at University, and came to consider such reading as a waste of time. While I was reading it. As you say, it is largely theoretical, and only marginally useful at best, useful being the key word. Freud had his day - which is all he really wanted in the first place. He was motivated by the need he felt to become famous - one of the "Top One Hundred," as I recall.
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Kunga » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am

SbVegan on Cleaning...(i love this guy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNGR0h9h ... DIkvOJ3AgA
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Kunga » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Dejavu Smoking a Big Doobie ? Dedicated to Kelly :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM8tER9MTtE


How To Recognize a Soul-less Being :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKmfgcjjp78



Lemon Ginger Aloe Vera Blast !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWr2qJGyq6c


The 4 Secrets To A Happy Relationship (Part 1 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZeKCLn6 ... GS4zIz_1UI
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Blair » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm

User avatar
Blair
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:47 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Kunga » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 am

god that is sick shit Prince...

anyhow...i just came here today to give you guys a little taste of what turns me on...i had to get away from this place for a while as it is toxic (for me anyways)....i get suicidal if i hang out with you guys too long (i feel so worthless and lowly & stupid that i want to die)
anyways...i hope you are getting the proper nutrients for your brain & stuff....i try to eat raw as much as i can...other wise pretty much vegetarian...once in a while i will eat meat (a little)...but my goal is to be 100% Raw...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09NtwWfd ... oPYPaa3L0A
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Talking Ass » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:50 am

Hi Kunga, was wondering where you disappeared to. After reading Diebert's recent post I too felt suicidal. Then, I saw your video and realized---I had all those ingredients! And a Champion juicer! So I made myself a Ginger-Lemon Purifier Restorative (with habaneros!) and now I want to live again!
fiat mihi
User avatar
Talking Ass
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 am

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Blair » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 pm

User avatar
Blair
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:47 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Kunga » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 pm

User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Angry Goat!

Postby Tomas » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 am

.

Angry Goat!

This goat is pissed! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbaQqZt5QQg
Don't run to your death
User avatar
Tomas
 
Posts: 4325
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby 1456200423 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 pm

What's so fucking funny?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_XINS2jOUM

Expansion theory, shows that if our universe is one where all atoms continuously expand by one millionth their size every second, we would have the first clear physical explanation for gravity (etc.) ever produced.

THEORY OF EVERYTHING.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd-QqKmVyfU

2012 Mayan Consciousness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PFm-g2YVxM
veritas odium parit
User avatar
1456200423
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 am
Location: Earth, Australia

Rape Victim Runs Over Wrong Man

Postby Tomas » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:01 am

.

Prince, it's not Youtube but...

Rape Victim Runs Over Wrong Man >> http://www.wftv.com/video/24699492/index.html
Don't run to your death
User avatar
Tomas
 
Posts: 4325
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am
Location: North Dakota

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Blair » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Ehe, ehehehe, Aaahahaha!

I want my Mcnuggets, n' I want em now
User avatar
Blair
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:47 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Nick Treklis » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am

prince wrote:Ehe, ehehehe, Aaahahaha!

I want my Mcnuggets, n' I want em now


That's actually the local news team here in Detroit so it must have went down at a Mcdonalds some where near me. Haha!
User avatar
Nick Treklis
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby 1456200423 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Last edited by 1456200423 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
veritas odium parit
User avatar
1456200423
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 am
Location: Earth, Australia

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Blair » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Aha, ahahaha, Aaahahaha! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJaHHC95OPc
User avatar
Blair
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:47 pm

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby Kunga » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 am

Warning : A Hateful Misogynist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFPsbIogE-U
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: Youtube stuff

Postby cousinbasil » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Kunga wrote:Warning : A Hateful Misogynist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFPsbIogE-U

I may be sorry I asked, but what does your warning have to do with the clip you link to?
cousinbasil
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
Location: Garment District

PreviousNext

Return to Help Desk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 0 guests