What is Your Vision?

Post questions or suggestions here.

What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 am

What is Your Vision?

My vision is in seeing visions. I vision something and miraculously and from divine nature my vision comes true. Many times my visions have proved themselves. I spoke to several people of my vision in a dream before the Tssunni disaster, I saw the whole scene vividly before it happened.

I have the gift of vision, I can see right through your words and tell you all a truth about yourselves. I can easily do that.

I know the characters of Dan, Kevin, and David, and others, I see the uniqueness in all three of them. I also see you too!

If you shit on my claim, then I'll tell a bad truth about you, for everybody to hear, but, if you accept this truth as my truth, then I'll tell you a good truth about you. No, I take it back I won't tell a bad truth about you unless you outright lie and deny the truth I tell you.

I will only tell a truth about you if you ask me too! I don't like to tell a bad truth to anyone because they deny it, but they will grow from it. My intention is only to wake you up.

And Jesus Christ I'm right! Who's neurotic as hell! Yup, you are neurotic and you eat like a pig!
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby IJesusChrist » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:01 am

Mmm... yeah I used to believe that when I was 15 too!

Then I realized that I'm not gifted - the world is just a simple place. It's small, and follows many patterns. I doubt you could see the truth of me... I am not very truthful.
To think or not to think.
IJesusChrist
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:14 am

Ah! but I beg to differ, I believe you are honest Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, you volunteer information that you don't have to. I could tell you more but you haven't asked.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby Kunga » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 am

Dear Mensa (Donna)...

What do you see in my future ?

_/\_
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby IJesusChrist » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 pm

I'll ask, what else can you derive from my type-face?
To think or not to think.
IJesusChrist
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Kunga wrote:Dear Mensa (Donna)...

What do you see in my future ?


Hi Kunga

I cannot see into anyone's future, I can only see visions of things to happen. And I can see truths in people through their writing. In your writing Kunga, I see you have leadership ability, you question life while experiencing it also. You have a daring nature, you are determined, and you have fun in life and you're smart! Also, you go with the flow, but often you oppose, something because your way is better. You have a great attitude, you like people, they like you.

I better stop doing this, because the next thing you know, the QRS will be accusing me off holding some kind of clarvoyance or medium on the forum. But, I'm not into horoscopes, or any nonsense like that. I simply have visions that come true, and are scary.




_/\_
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm

IJesusChrist wrote:I'll ask, what else can you derive from my type-face?


You're a follower Jesus Christ, but you're a smart one! You crave attention, you need it desperately, but you are sating a need by writing here on the forum. In other words you're making yourself happy right now by simply contributing to the forum. It gives you reason and rhymes with yours. You are a good contributor, sometimes annoying, but tolerable. You are fat and eat lots, but you are comfortable just the way you are in spite of your ailments.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby Kunga » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 am

Dear Donna..Thankyou for the "reading" :) You are correct on everything. :)

I felt bad tho that i asked you... because it takes a lot of energy to do this. i respect you and wish you tremendous good health,wealth and happiness...

Love,

kunga
User avatar
Kunga
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:31 am

dejavu wrote:Hi Donna! What do you see of me?


Mensa says: dejavu, lead me to two pieces of your writing that you like, and I'll tell you about yourself.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 am

Kunga wrote:Dear Donna..Thankyou for the "reading" :) You are correct on everything. :)

I felt bad tho that i asked you... because it takes a lot of energy to do this. i respect you and wish you tremendous good health,wealth and happiness...

Love,

kunga


Mensa say: You never have to feel bad about asking something of someone, in the Bible it says "Ask and it shall be given you" "Knock and door shall be opened"

I have good health, and happiness, and my wealth is the God within me.

I respect you too, for you are daring and adventurous.

It takes no special energy for me to have natural insight into people. It comes easily to me, I simply see the truth of people through the usage of words they speak. Most everyone has always told me that I'm usually 100% accurate. However, there was one person who said I was mostly right, but had slightly erred on one thing.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby IJesusChrist » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 am

mensa-maniac wrote:
IJesusChrist wrote:I'll ask, what else can you derive from my type-face?


You're a follower Jesus Christ, but you're a smart one! You crave attention, you need it desperately, but you are sating a need by writing here on the forum. In other words you're making yourself happy right now by simply contributing to the forum. It gives you reason and rhymes with yours. You are a good contributor, sometimes annoying, but tolerable. You are fat and eat lots, but you are comfortable just the way you are in spite of your ailments.


Well... good try anyways. I would have to say I am not a follower, I pride myself on not following - I try to steer clear of the norm. I am shy, and tend to go away from attention, however I have my days where I like to be loud and obnoxious. I do like contributing, however my main reason here is to learn... which isn't happening too much. I am annoying, but it's for a purpose, so I'm glad it's tolerable. I do eat lots, but I'm as skinny as a stick and can't gain weight if I tried.

You, Mensa, ... I would say you are in your late 30's, early 40's. Possibly mid 30's... but you show a little more maturity. You are professional, and are proud of yourself. You tend to speak only when you are confident, and you are confident most of the time. You are not necessarily a leader, but you like to give directions, and would be a very good teacher to larger audiences. You think emotion is important, but you experience it little. Your values outweigh your needs.

Am I close?
To think or not to think.
IJesusChrist
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby Carl G » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:16 am

dejavu wrote:
Mensa says: dejavu, lead me to two pieces of your writing that you like, and I'll tell you about yourself.


I want an unbiased reading. Search my posts and pick two at random :D

Why don't you search your posts and pick two at random?
User avatar
Carl G
 
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:05 am

Ok, I'll do that! for both dejavu, and Carl, please give me a day or two.

But, does this mean you guys will shit on me if I happen to be wrong? I don't mind if I'm wrong, it's more important you guys tell the truth, even if it embarrasses ya!

I see things that's all there is to it!

I saw someone on the forum being really fat, I thought it was Jesus Christ, I saw someone being shy, it turned out to be Jesus Christ but I didn't see that in him. I see Jesus Christ as
someone who spends alot of time with himself.

dejavu, I'm intuitively thinking you are quiet, and this is without looking up your writing. But, give me a little time to read a few of your posts and I'll be back soon to tell you and Carl what I see in both of you.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:54 am

IJesusChrist wrote:
mensa-maniac wrote:
IJesusChrist wrote:I'll ask, what else can you derive from my type-face?


You're a follower Jesus Christ, but you're a smart one! You crave attention, you need it desperately, but you are sating a need by writing here on the forum. In other words you're making yourself happy right now by simply contributing to the forum. It gives you reason and rhymes with yours. You are a good contributor, sometimes annoying, but tolerable. You are fat and eat lots, but you are comfortable just the way you are in spite of your ailments.


Well... good try anyways. I would have to say I am not a follower, I pride myself on not following - I try to steer clear of the norm. I am shy, and tend to go away from attention, however I have my days where I like to be loud and obnoxious. I do like contributing, however my main reason here is to learn... which isn't happening too much. I am annoying, but it's for a purpose, so I'm glad it's tolerable. I do eat lots, but I'm as skinny as a stick and can't gain weight if I tried.

You, Mensa, ... I would say you are in your late 30's, early 40's. Possibly mid 30's... but you show a little more maturity. You are professional, and are proud of yourself. You tend to speak only when you are confident, and you are confident most of the time. You are not necessarily a leader, but you like to give directions, and would be a very good teacher to larger audiences. You think emotion is important, but you experience it little. Your values
outweigh your needs.

Am I close?


Mensa says: An age is only a number, I'd prefer to refrain from answering that one, but lets just say I'm still youthful and menstrual. For the most part I've always been mature, even when I was 15. Yes, I am professional, but only in my writing and thinking. And yes, I am proud of the way I am created. You are right, I speak only when the moment allows me to, and yes, I am confident continuously, there are no blockages or stops in my confidence. You are right, I'm not necessarily a leader, but I could be. I love to give the right direction to anyone who will listen with the two ears they were born with. Man is born with 2 ears, but, only one mouth, which means you should listen more. A teacher is what I should have been, I knew that from the time I was 10 years old. Every night I would sit my two younger brothers at the table and teach them everything I knew. I have no papers for such, however I teach daily to those who have ears. I'm autodidact and didactic which means self-taught. Today, if I had a title besides writer, it would be Professor. I only know things through the God within me, the intuitive part of me. Yes, emotion is important and you are right again, I feel very little emotion if none at all. That's only because of the drug inhibitor Fluanxol blocks the dopamine transmitter from producing to much dopamine. And your right again, my values do outweigh my needs. My needs are very little, I only want the necessities in life, which I have now, a roof over my head, food to eat, and my friends. When life dishes out lemons you make lemonade! In other words you do the best with what you got! I'm very happy in life, happy to have my wonderful cup of gourmet coffee every morning, I wouldn't settle for anything less, happy to have my computer to relate to people with, as I'm reclusive. I wouldn't be happy with these gone from my life, but I would find happiness in other things if I lost these.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby Carl G » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:40 am

I wasn't asking for a reading, Mensa. I was suggesting that Dejavu do his own frickin' research.

Thanks anyway.
User avatar
Carl G
 
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby IJesusChrist » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:17 am

mensa-maniac wrote: That's only because of the drug inhibitor Fluanxol blocks the dopamine transmitter from producing to much dopamine.


You should stop this... Anti-depressent and neuropsychoactives are much too premature to be described, besides stimulants & headache medicines.

Your dopamine problem can be solved by concentration, meditation, careful thought, and logical boundaries. I highly encourage this as my disdain for the neuropharmacology worl runs deep (ironic that I am applying for neuropharmacology grad school).
To think or not to think.
IJesusChrist
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 am

IJesusChrist wrote:
mensa-maniac wrote: That's only because of the drug inhibitor Fluanxol blocks the dopamine transmitter from producing to much dopamine.


You should stop this... Anti-depressent and neuropsychoactives are much too premature to be described, besides stimulants & headache medicines.

Your dopamine problem can be solved by concentration, meditation, careful thought, and logical boundaries. I highly encourage this as my disdain for the neuropharmacology worl runs deep (ironic that I am applying for neuropharmacology grad school).


Mensa says: I never regarded my over abundant euphoria feeling as a problem, I simply mentioned it and the next thing I know I'm taking a dopamine inhibitor which took care of the euphoria feeling and all my other feelings too, and left me with no feeling at all.

I can't go off this drug, I tried to for seven whole months of abstaining from it but, the withdrawal symptoms were far to intolerable. I had no other choice but to succumb to my addiction to this detrimental drug.

I've been on this drug for about 13 years now, the only time I feel my feelings is when I am a couple of weeks overdue for my injection, then it's overwhelming for me to feel feelings again, I feel better with no feelings at all, then to torture myself by feeling again.

Although my feelings have been seriously affected, this drug has helped to focus my attention, before taking this drug, I wasn't able to concentrate, I was hyperactive, and couldn't finish anything I started. Taking this drug has enabled me to concentrate and move forward in my life.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 am

Dejavu

You are an amazing subject to work with. I've scouted through much of this forum looking for something substantial to derive a truth from your words, because you speak very little. I was right, and before I checked your posts, I mentioned you were quiet. All I have basically, is my intuitiveness to rely on here, because you say very little.

I think you an observer, you're like a wall fly, taking in everything around you, quietly, discounting what is unimportant. And what is important, you let go of it sometimes. You keep your opinions to your self, unless asked directly what you think.

You are mysterious dejavu and wise. I see this.

You know what love is.

Your love of music and strange videos speaks your quiet nature, they reveal the real you. Don't get me wrong, you speak-up when you know you have to!

You are good in mathematics.

There is yet still something I see in you, oh, yes, you don't like liars, you are straight forward when you say something, which is very little in quantity.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 am

What is Your Vision?

What is your vision was meant to ask you what is your vision, now or for the future?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

What steps are you taking to make your vision a reality?

My vision many years ago was to write a book, I did that and called it The Contemplations of Foresta Gump. I used Lulu.com from the advice of a friend, which was to my detriment. My work has been lost or downright stolen. I cannot retrieve my work. I accidently went to step 2 at Lulu.com which took me to their STUDIO, and I could never go back to my book after that.

I've written to the people at Lulu.com and we've had correspondence, but they are not able to tell me what happened to my book.

I've lost my first book to thievery or God knows what. That's ok, I'll come out with a bigger and better one, it's the title I liked the most anyway. The Contemplations of Foresta Gump is Dan Rowden's concept, not mine.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby Carl G » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Donna,

I can't believe you submitted your only electronic file of your book at Lulu.com. You must have created it on their site? How come you didn't have it in your computer? You didn't even make hard copies of your poems?
User avatar
Carl G
 
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby mensa-maniac » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Carl G wrote:Donna,

I can't believe you submitted your only electronic file of your book at Lulu.com. You must have created it on their site? How come you didn't have it in your computer? You didn't even make hard copies of your poems?


Mensa says: I now know it was a mistake to go through Lulu.com, but I took the advice of an influential source. I believed it was good. It's a high price to pay, when you trust someone who fails you. However, I was smart enough to save all my poems and hopefully, the short stories too.

I didn't create my work at Lulu's I only uploaded them from my files. I remember someone from Lulu's got a hold of me via email, offering me to sell my book just the way it is, I said no, it wasn't ready yet. Next, I find out my work is gone, it cannot be retrieved. I believe my work was stolen.
mensa-maniac
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby Steven Coyle » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Just learned that with get back you gain more get back.
Steven Coyle
 

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby Animus » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 pm

My version of this game is a bit different. The objective is to try say a bunch of true things about each other that are denied. Such as; you fabricated rationalizations for, and limitations of the inquiry into a highly spurious, probably delusional game.. In which you rhymed off a series of positive characteristics to each of the people who took the bait almost guaranteeing positive feedback on all accounts (with a few exceptions). In all respects it was well framed to make it seem plausible and stifle skepticism. Seems to have worked to some extent. Whether or not you are consciously aware of this is beyond my determination, as of yet. You're likely to feel justified in deriving a simple joy out of the temporary fantasy, and used this as the foundation for the elaborate framing. But you'll probably deny any conscious intent to deceive and profess a heartfelt belief in your own visions.

If you shit on my claim, then I'll tell a bad truth about you


I don't really believe in bad truth, only denial. Say something true about me which I might deny.
Animus
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby IJesusChrist » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:28 am

mensa-maniac wrote:
IJesusChrist wrote:
mensa-maniac wrote: That's only because of the drug inhibitor Fluanxol blocks the dopamine transmitter from producing to much dopamine.


You should stop this... Anti-depressent and neuropsychoactives are much too premature to be described, besides stimulants & headache medicines.

Your dopamine problem can be solved by concentration, meditation, careful thought, and logical boundaries. I highly encourage this as my disdain for the neuropharmacology worl runs deep (ironic that I am applying for neuropharmacology grad school).


Mensa says: I never regarded my over abundant euphoria feeling as a problem, I simply mentioned it and the next thing I know I'm taking a dopamine inhibitor which took care of the euphoria feeling and all my other feelings too, and left me with no feeling at all.

I can't go off this drug, I tried to for seven whole months of abstaining from it but, the withdrawal symptoms were far to intolerable. I had no other choice but to succumb to my addiction to this detrimental drug.

I've been on this drug for about 13 years now, the only time I feel my feelings is when I am a couple of weeks overdue for my injection, then it's overwhelming for me to feel feelings again, I feel better with no feelings at all, then to torture myself by feeling again.

Although my feelings have been seriously affected, this drug has helped to focus my attention, before taking this drug, I wasn't able to concentrate, I was hyperactive, and couldn't finish anything I started. Taking this drug has enabled me to concentrate and move forward in my life.

Great words from an american quitter.
To think or not to think.
IJesusChrist
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

Re: What is Your Vision?

Postby IJesusChrist » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 am

Animus, that was a bit cruel.

But I would like to give it a try! I will not succeed, I know this for sure...

I'll pick on you animus, for fun. You regret some things greatly, in the present, on a day to day basis. You pay too close attention to the internal, and don't experience enough of the external, your (amount) of friendships suffer. However with your few strong friends, they know you and accept you greatly. You aren't depressed, but you've seen the dark side of life, possibly a numbness that little others can describe other than yourself. You wish things to be different sometimes, when you aren't feeling the best. But that's long gone, right?! You're feeling better now!

You can only see in others what you see in yourself.
To think or not to think.
IJesusChrist
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

Next

Return to Help Desk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron