Why does humanity kill?

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Queen Solomon 1

Why does humanity kill?

Post by Queen Solomon 1 »

Why does humanity kill?

Survival?

Humanity survives with his gun but it is by choice he pulls that trigger. Kill or be killed but he chooses to put himself in harms way, he wouldn't survive without his gun in the woods where he's intruding on the lower animals lives. The lower animal kills naturally without guns but only to eat, they don't generally come out of their territory to open public land. They survive by their survival instincts which man is not equipped in the lower animal realm therefore the lower animal survives an attack against humanity and confidently initiates it as instinctual and kills it's prey without a gun. The lower animal is the survivalist. The higher animal humanity is not instinctual but intuitive, he knows he can be killed by the lower animal baring ferocious fangs.

The lower animal kills instinctually for food but the higher animal humanity kills for foolish reasons. It's a crime and humanity knows better but chooses wrong over right. So whose the lower animal humanity or the wild-in-the-wood?

"Learn from the Ants" Ants won't kill their young. They grow their own garden of mushrooms underground for their colony. Ants are workers who carry 10 times their weight on their backs. Amazing intelligence packed in a tiny body.

Queen Solomon 1st.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Why does humanity kill?

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Queen Solomon 1 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 amWhy does humanity kill?
Why focus on killing? The topic seems broader: damage, rape and torture without apparent benefit unless it would be the fleeting feeling of gain or power. But even that -- not always. The short answer might be: because humanity desires it. We're brutal but with the added gift to hide our own brutality. One method is to see it everywhere else but in the mirror.
The lower animal kills naturally without guns but only to eat
That's simply not the case. They kill each other in competitive struggle all the time. It's spring here and occasionally baby birds pick each other to death, sometimes a parent just ejects them out. Or other birds come and do that just to have the nest. Battles over mates or location here on the water can maim or kill the other. Brutal!
The lower animal is the survivalist.
Humans act all the time with the idea to survive but from the perspective of a psychological self which needs upholding. Many habits, rituals or neurotic behaviors appear to be centered around this. Perhaps it's still "lower animal" but not simply biological.
"Learn from the Ants" Ants won't kill their young. They grow their own garden of mushrooms underground for their colony. Ants are workers who carry 10 times their weight on their backs. Amazing intelligence packed in a tiny body.
Ant armies routinely wipe out organisms, nests or colonies including other ant species. Brutal.
Queen Solomon 1

I stand to be corrected, I knew I erred when I said animals kill naturally but only to eat, sometimes I know I'm blurting out when I'm wrong, and the problem with that is I don't bother to correct it.

I do it to test if people actually read what I say

If you think I'm full-of-shit you're right

If you think I'm right you're right

I took an Exlax 2 hours ago

But, I'm not right

You'd be
Queen Solomon 1

Why does humanity kill?

"Why focus on killing"

To focus on killing is comparable to brain-washing one's self into the activity of the word.

To think about killing is entirely different if the thought is dwelled upon, if it is dwelled upon it is being developed into
strategy. But, to think about killing and discard the intruding thought immediately is control over our thtoughts.

Why does humanity kill?

1.) Brain chemistry imbalance caused from extreme stress from anger--triggering bad chemicals from the neurotransmitters in the brain resulting in uncontrolled behaviour.

2.) Deliberate paid act-of-crime!

Queen Solomon 1st.
Diebert van Rhijn

It can be interesting to focus on the most extreme or radical forms of killing, for example:

Scientists discover ant species that fights enemies by detonating themselves, covering their foe in toxic goo
Yet as impressive and effective as the detonation is in killing its predators, it is ultimately a suicide defence, for it also explodes the ant’s whole body which ultimately leads to its own demise.
The chemical ability for this act is not given to all members of the species in the example
It is only the minor workers, all sterile females, who will sacrifice their lives by exploding in order to protect the bigger members of the colony. They were found to be “particularly prone to self-sacrifice” as a defense and would even detonate when the intruding researchers approached.
Then perhaps we can do a bold move and transpose this to terrorism, where a cultist member feels redeemed or at least found a profound purpose in putting his own life down for the good of something greater, something to identify with. It's also a "short-cut" with humans as they do not have to live on and see the (lack of) consequences or experience any form of doubt or conscience. It's a clean and "final" solution to a mind looking to self-sacrifice in exchange for a sense of purpose or simply peace and even more rare: determination. This can only be prevented by not becoming a "sterile female" having lost purpose and reflection.
Diebert van Rhijn

It can be interesting to focus on the most extreme or radical forms of killing, for example:

Scientists discover ant species that fights enemies by detonating themselves, covering their foe in toxic goo
Yet as impressive and effective as the detonation is in killing its predators, it is ultimately a suicide defence, for it also explodes the ant’s whole body which ultimately leads to its own demise.
The chemical ability for this act is not given to all members of the species in the example
It is only the minor workers, all sterile females, who will sacrifice their lives by exploding in order to protect the bigger members of the colony. They were found to be “particularly prone to self-sacrifice” as a defense and would even detonate when the intruding researchers approached.
Then perhaps we can do a bold move and transpose this to terrorism, where a cultist member feels redeemed or at least found a profound purpose in putting his own life down for the good of something greater, something to identify with. It's also a "short-cut" with humans as they do not have to live on and see the (lack of) consequences or experience any form of doubt or conscience. It's a clean and "final" solution to a mind looking to self-sacrifice in exchange for a sense of purpose or simply peace and even more rare: determination. This can only be prevented by not becoming a "sterile female" having lost purpose and reflection.
Queen Solomon 1

Quite the story.

It sounds like a Science observational experimentation tampering of the Ants. Interesting concept, the sterile females give-up their lives for the higher ups. It's an intelligence 'knowing' naturally what to do--it's amazing their brain the size of wooden match stick head can know the order/system-of-things--their colonies way. It would be a leading of their selves as opposed to following a protocol. Like a built-in instinctual ability--a 'knowing'. That the sterile females would know to sacrifice their lives

Comparable to human depopulation--inject the fertile females to prevent them from populating.

I'd like to pop-a-pill like Hitler supposedly did. One that would shut my brain down first. Effective immediately under-the-tongue absorbtion--to depopulate myself.

Good day Geniact

Queen Solomon 1st.
Queen Solomon 1

Why does humanity kill?

I read many years ago Medical Science was able to determine who would kill people by a chemical found in the individual human body. Nothing heard or read about it since.

So much is hidden from people, it's downright presumptuous and unreasonable to think the sheep can't handle the truth, it's downright deliberate acts of antagonism and crime-related circumstances. To hold back what everyone has a right to know inflates their lacking egos to irrational 'laugh ats' The Governments puts themselves on a false pedestal made of crumbling dirt packed-down to appear solid when it is a soiled seat. And the Medical field is far worse with their own policing to back-up their crimes. Do you ever wonder how BIO Medical Science comes up with new young "Stem" cells for the rich who pay $100,000 three times a year for injection to keep them young? Young people are dying left, right, and center--human depopulation! People are being used as Guinea pigism; more know it, than not!

Yes, I've received several death threats and two assassination attempts--hysteria is not me. Buried won't bring me down because truth lives on and on. Scare tactics that didn't scare. I'm not inviting death but I prefer and even welcome it to being incarcerated behind locked doors under the stigmatism of Mental Health Act. A person of my high caliber nature is highly insulted by such an act-of-crime but I cannot expect the same caliber mentality to come from less. So there we have it, the 'lessers' are controlling the 'mores' and only because they have more 'lessers'.

Books such as How Psychiatrists have to much Power to Control People's lives by Paula Caplan PhD. and MD Thomas Szase Mental Health is a Myth is what people need to read to learn how manipulative and controlling psychiatry is. People are stifled by threats. Money rules the crooked and wipes out the sensible. In the /50's Psychiatry performed outrageous act's of crime on 5 year olds injecting their young brains with 'aluminum', read HAARP.

Hatred is more loved than love is!

Why does humanity kill?

Corruption rules the fools!

I believe in human depopulation too but only to those useless to society and to themselves. Those costing the Government massive money to keep them--I'm talking about non-contributors. Not all Government dependent people are useless. The Government controls people by giving them an income and rendering them under the Mental Health Act. If someone started a 'Movement' something like a bowel movement to clean-up the stink--a country could be changed with the right thinking. To control the people is on the right track but to condemn the smart ones is to go off track in the wrong direction. The smart ones should be used for purpose not to be pissed on by hamster dicks, or dizzy Liz's vying for hero badges.

Gary Jules sings Mad World.

A can-of-worms now proves a barrel of snakes!
Queen Solomon 1

Why does humanity kill?

Incompatibility of DNA structures! It's a bold statement factual or not.

"Go forth and multiply" this means everyone yes, but does it mean 'interracially'?

Interracial DNA incompatibility--comes to mind via pregnancy resulting in chemical imbalance in the fetus.

Outcome possible killer.

Or the other side of the coin shows a crazy-making lacking female can drive her son to murder or suicide, and vice-versa a male drives his daughter to the same. Uneducated, partly, or environment, but more likely weakened DNA structure as opposed to strong DNA structure. Weakened by overload of incompatible DNA's. Stronger DNA's is less combined and more stronger in compatibility.

I could write more on my thoughts and be right, DNA operation fascinates me. BIO Medicine is combining DNA's and using a Model. Soon most will know about NanoBots, Nano Particles and materials and what Scientists are doing.

I find AI (Artificial Intelligence) amazing with what they come out with or future planning. Will discuss later.