White men, European genetics, masculinity and genius

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
awiseman

White men, European genetics, masculinity and genius

Post by awiseman »

Hello everyone.

I haven't been able to read through this entire thread yet (I plan to), but I'm just going to get right into it.

All of this Anti Trump hysteria is absurd. With all due respect to David, he sounds like an old cat lady who spends too much time reading the Huffington Post and Salon. For someone who claims to be on the side of masculinity and wisdom, you think he'd question how he ended up on the side of women, non European people, and Muslims. None of these groups of people have contributed to the success or the greatest achievements of Western Civilization, nor have they made any valuable contributions to philosophy.

But guess which group of people do support Trump in overwhelming numbers? White men of European genetic stock. The only group of people who have enough masculinity and genius to reach for the stars or enter the abstract realm of philosophy. After all, it was white men who explored the world, went to space, landed on the moon, created the greatest works of art and literature; but somehow their politics aren't as sophisticated as a woman's or a non-white savage from the third world? Please...

I didn't think this question would ever have to be asked of someone who supposedly values truth, wisdom, and enlightenment; but how in the hell do you expect any of these things to be given consideration if we flood The West with Africans, Arabs, and Mestizos? I have a suspicion about where this desire to flood The West with savages comes from, it's white women who have been given far too long of a leash over the past 60 years or so. The West is being driven into the ground by women and feminized men, and the European genetic stock that built it will soon go the way of the dinosaurs if current trends keep up.

All we have to do is take a look at South America, the Middle East, or Africa to see where we're headed and how much Absolute Truth is considered in these places. If Trump were the next Hitler (he's not) we should welcome him with open arms.
Last edited by Diebert van Rhijn on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected hyperlink to original discussion
Dan Rowden

Re: Statement about Solway and Trump

Post by Dan Rowden »

I can't tell if you're trolling or joking. I guess the third option is that you're actually serious. White male supremacist bullshit like this belongs on some weird channel on Youtube.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

awiseman wrote:Hello everyone.

I haven't been able to read through this entire thread yet (I plan to), but I'm just going to get right into it.

All of this Anti Trump hysteria is absurd. With all due respect to David, he sounds like an old cat lady who spends too much time reading the Huffington Post and Salon. For someone who claims to be on the side of masculinity and wisdom, you think he'd question how he ended up on the side of women, non European people, and Muslims. None of these groups of people have contributed to the success or the greatest achievements of Western Civilization, nor have they made any valuable contributions to philosophy.
You've sent this to the wrong place. Kevin Solway wants to hear from you. His email: ksolway@theabsolute.net

awiseman wrote:But guess which group of people do support Trump in overwhelming numbers? White men of European genetic stock. The only group of people who have enough masculinity and genius to reach for the stars or enter the abstract realm of philosophy. After all, it was white men who explored the world, went to space, landed on the moon, created the greatest works of art and literature; but somehow their politics aren't as sophisticated as a woman's or a non-white savage from the third world? Please...
So why are Trump and his courageous followers ditching the very things that make white culture so great - such as the valuing of truth, respect for the facts, scientific advancement, freedom of speech, parliamentary/representative democracy, structured philosophic thought, institutionalized care of the poor, the arts, and so on? Why are they rejecting the very notion that there is a higher culture?

Why have the whites turned their back on their heritage and reduced themselves to aping the Muslims and the blacks?
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Hello awiseman,
success or the greatest achievements of Western Civilization
But apart from the complex genetics, such civilization is built on other civilizations, who worked under even harder circumstances to advance power, science and civilization. You really have to make a stronger case to somehow make it about more than geography, climate and randomness, that "Caucasians" happen to be briefly dominant in these industrial times.
The West is being driven into the ground by women and feminized men, and the European genetic stock that built it will soon go the way of the dinosaurs if current trends keep up.
So the "white race" is also one of the dumbest as they clearly are suicidal too? Not sure if that outweighs the accomplishments. You might want to start a separate thread on your racial theories in the Worldly Matters forum. It can all be easily dismantled.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

In fact, the question of 'identity', for you, for me, for them, and for anyone, is a very important question. But defining identity is not as easy at it might seem. But first it has to be said, and I believe this to be true, that one of the errors of the GF philosophy, or at least one that seems to have been forwarded most especially by David (if I have understood) is some strange notion of dissolution of identity; setting up non-identity as a value; and then the whole perverse project of defining an 'Absolute' (a sheer abstraction) to which one is supposed to shift one's identity. In my view, this is where the project moves into pathological territory. But more of this as we, slowly and surely, move through all the errors, one by delivious one.

In no sense should the issue or question of 'race' be dismissed. In fact, the topic must be revisited and with serious focus. Doing this, you will immediately find that you are villified. That is, you will *hook* the classic SJW in what is one of his (or her) favorite ideological battle-grounds: there is no such thing as 'the white race'! et cetera et cetera. These people, in this sense, have become dedicated to the project of undermining identity. To understand this is extremely important. So often I have spoken of 'acids' and 'acidic view' and the acidic project of weakening, or dissolving, the link to one's self that is a prominent activity in our hyper-liberal culture. This *project* of turning against one's own self needs to be arrested. Yet it is an uphill battle to work out the definitions that enable this.

The issue is indeed somatic, but it is not only somatic. It has to do with the physical structure of the self and body, no one would or could deny the relevance of these factors, yet it is a mistake to imagine that it is solely 'race' and physique. But every culture, every group, has the right --- and I suggest the responsibility --- to learn how to understand their somatic inheritance since this is, like it or not, exactly the sum of what any one of us has to work with. We are bequeathed in this sense with the long line of causation and we get, neither more nor less, than what we precisely deserve (if I can put it like this). Thus, the cultuvation of our physical frame, which includes the protection of it, and by this I refer to 'good breeding' and awareness of what that is and should be, can easily be recognized as having significant importance.

Race, somatic inheritance, cultural inheritance, locality, history, and impetous (either forward-reaching or stable and stagnant, for example) are definitely factors that must be brought out for greater consideration, to be thought about and taled about. It has to be stated that at one time no part of these issues and questions were suppressed. It was simply understood that a strong, self-identified, self-empowering culture thought about these things, and did so without the present weight of politically correct self-censorship and thought-control. Now, to think in these terms, and even to think in Weiningerian terms, is equivalant to thought-crime. The GF project rose out of articulation of certain 'thought-crimes', as is that of favoring strong masculine identity, but recently we witness the sages going flaccid. I apologize in employing, as is often employed here, the 'femme' jab, but it is very important, if one is to take the GF Project to new levels to clearly define this, and without emotionalism.

Now, the converstation in which Occidental identity is discussed, defined, worked out, and then also corrected and refined (it cannot and should not become 'racism' and it is a mistake, and a serious one, if it does this) is a long and involved project. Especially when, as it appears, that the Old Women have been so far out of the loop of recent developments. I do not blame them, and I only encourage them to shake themselves out of this hazy sleepiness and begin to do some harder thinking.
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Dan Rowden wrote:I can't tell if you're trolling or joking. I guess the third option is that you're actually serious. White male supremacist bullshit like this belongs on some weird channel on Youtube.
I'm sure the forum members greatly appreciate this well constructed criticism of my statement. Oh wait, I'm sorry. It appears you don't actually have an argument here. I'm disappointed.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

The doctrine of 'supremicism' is a complex area. It is in essence an Occidental anthropology, which came into existence along with other Occidental categories, but which had become focalized and sharpened, as it were, in the Colonial era. To examine it and to understand it takes time and energy. What I mean by that is that it has positive and necessary features, and also quite negative ones. It cannot be an object, and should not be an object, to resuscitate European supremicism or White supremicism (or Teutonic imperialism or any imperialist attitude or project). Yet it is crucial to define, which also means to redefine, an anthropology that makes sense, is agreed upon, and does not inhibit a sensible identitarianism. Not only for a given European who has been, as the argument goes, battered by hyper-liberal self-hatred, and under attack for having 'identity' (and thus has seen his identity and identification undermined). So, I suggest, that a great part of the new European identitarianism is also a moral and ethical project insofar as it is imperative to define a rightly-ordered identitarianism that is not racist (in the classical sense).

However, and with that said, one must place value where value is merited. Part of the revivification of the European identity project has come about through its focus on the value and the valuation of other cultures. For example, Samurai culture and ethics (Bushido) or through studies of Indian (Hindu) culture, social organization, metaphysics, et cetera. Rene Guenon in fact rejected Occidental modes and became deeply critical of them. Julian Evola certainly went to the limits and outer frontiers of the Occidental and yet remained, quintessentialy, occidentalist. But I would suggest that once one has done such a thing (focussed on the cultural, philsophical, ethical or metaphysical attainement of some 'other') one is better poised to make a return into one's own traditions, and the structure of them. There is not really any other place to *go* except to oneself and into oneself.

Dan and David seem to have been locked into their own private universe of concerns for the last few years. I wish to point out that there is a significant, and very philosophically-oriented and founded, movement afoot which has to do with carrying forward what I might call 'the masculine project'. It is aware of 'feminization' of culture and idea, as a sort of contagion, and it develops strategies to counter that feminization, and to reverse it.

Therefor, and again, Dan and David's position causes me to scratch my head and say 'Wait, what!?!'
You I'll never leave
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

awiseman wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:I can't tell if you're trolling or joking. I guess the third option is that you're actually serious. White male supremacist bullshit like this belongs on some weird channel on Youtube.
I'm sure the forum members greatly appreciate this well constructed criticism of my statement. Oh wait, I'm sorry. It appears you don't actually have an argument here. I'm disappointed.
Your post contained no substance worthy of anything more than open derision. It was breathtakingly ignorant. It contained no argument and therefore received none in response. But by all means make a set of female legs of yourself. It's your call.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

awiseman wrote:All of this Anti Trump hysteria is absurd.
Interestingly, to get a grasp of what 'hysteria' refers to, is to take a trip back into Mediaeval definitions. Worthwhile, but for now a detour.

It seems to me wise to understand hysteria as a conflagration within the social body which 'infects' people. It is something that occurs in the psyche, obviously, and travels from person to person. I would agree that Dan and David's position is inflected by a certain level of hysteria and that it does appear as female excitability. But then it is also fair to say that they are attempting to make definitions and to apply what they understand to be an 'ethical masculinity'. It is hard to sort it through.

But, Trump is a truly bizarre figure, and no sane person (in my view), and no conscientious person, should not fail to see that he is a dangerous man, or a dangerous man-phenomenon. He is a man who has ascended to the top position within an Empire that is, beyond all doubt, at a difficult and dangerous juncture. What 'America' is, and what it has become, and the contrast between the ideal of America and the reality of what it is, and what it does, and what it is capable of, and then what it will do (the actions it will take) are issues of moment.

But it is not hysterical analysis that is needed, but a cold, cool and collected analysis. I do not think that anyone here would disagree, nor could they, that rational analysis is possible. We all share this faith, as it were. But we all seem to have placed onto the table of our considerations varying sets of concerns, and then viewpoints, and elements of analysis.

It is my own opinion of course but I do think it very wise indeed to have deep suspicions of Trump simply because, perhaps, that he is tied to the oligarchic structure with bands of steel.
You I'll never leave
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

Dan Rowden wrote:Your post contained no substance worthy of anything more than open derision. It was breathtakingly ignorant. It contained no argument and therefore received none in response.
The post was an assertion, or a sort of declaration of stance. Fair enough. Whether it has merit and can be defended is, obviously, another question. To do so requires time and lots of explanation. Some parts might be successfully defended, and others will have to be modified or abandoned. But the entirety of the issue has to come out into the open. It has to be laid out for all to see.

There is a great value in doing that and additionally ... it is all great fun!
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:But apart from the complex genetics, such civilization is built on other civilizations, who worked under even harder circustances to advance power, science and civilization. You really have to make a stronger case to somehow make it about more than geography, climate and randomness, that "Caucasians" happen to be briefly dominant in these industrial times.
This is like asking; what came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken being white men, the egg being Western Civilization. It's more of a feedback loop.

But let's cut the nonsense. Name ONE significant achievement to come from Arabs, Africans, or any of the Aboriginal people of Australia or the Americas. I don't care what it's in: math, science, philosophy, art, or literature. I'll save you the legwork. There are none. ZERO. The most valuable contributions to mankind have come almost exclusively from white men of European genetic stock. Even the East Asians are a distant second.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:So the "white race" is also one of the dumbest as they clearly are suicidal too? Not sure if that outweighs the accomplishments.
This is the first interesting point anyone has made so far about this subject. I have given it some thought and it appears that Europeans, specifically Northern Europeans, are genetically predisposed to pathological altruism. I think the harsh climate of Northern Europe that we evolved in naturally selected for people who were helpful to outsiders and open minded to new cultures. Now these evolved traits are being exploited, as evidenced by how we see Europeans being manipulated in the media and the universities. We are constantly told from a young age how DUMB, RACIST, BIGOTED, and EVIL we are. Funny how it's become so fashionable to bash white men, yet everyone wants to flood into the nations we've built.

Alas, Trump represents white men awakening from their slumber and a revival of our masculine spirit. Are a large swath of the European people nihilistic and suicidal? It appears that way, but they are not the majority. This suicidal, degenerate, and nihilistic minority of Europeans are the human refuse that natural selection would have culled from our people long ago were it not for the comfort and security of modernity. I for one wish these weak and diseased whites would off themselves tomorrow, as I look forward to the day when we have a leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger race of Europeans.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:You might want to start a separate thread on your racial theories in the Worldly Matters forum. It can all be easily dismantled.
Don't kid yourself. You haven't dismantled anything.
Last edited by awiseman on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Santiago Odo wrote:
David Quinn wrote:You know, underneath the jocularity, I am detecting some authoritarian impulses.....
. . . . Even in a classically 'democratic' society it was established as a given that only a well-ordered man would be able to function in democracy. So, the ordering of men was predicated as the base for constructing a functional democracy. If you do not have order, and if there is not order in people, obviously democracy cannot function (they cannot participate) and they ask, more or less, for an authoritarian limit to be set. This is just basic stuff.

Especially when you have responsibility for kids --- which came later in my life --- one very quickly has to get oneself ordered as to just what one values and what one will insist on.
I can agree to the idea that most people need boundaries imposed on their lives, so as to give their lives purpose and a comforting sense that they are being looked after. They are a lot like children in this regard. Ideally, the people imposing these boundaries would be wise, clear-sighted individuals with noble hearts.

I wish to point out that there is a significant, and very philosophically-oriented and founded, movement afoot which has to do with carrying forward what I might call 'the masculine project'. It is aware of 'feminization' of culture and idea, as a sort of contagion, and it develops strategies to counter that feminization, and to reverse it.
It's not the right time for that kind of fight. It needs to be put on hold until these more pressing matters are taken care of.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Dan Rowden wrote:
awiseman wrote:
Your post contained no substance worthy of anything more than open derision. It was breathtakingly ignorant. It contained no argument and therefore received none in response. But by all means make a set of female legs of yourself. It's your call.
You sound like a Muslim Cleric denouncing a heretic. Very disappointing.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Your post contained no argument and therefore received none in response. Deal with it. Remedy it. Your point about philosophy was laughable. Utterly laughable. That you made it tells me you know jack about the history of philosophy.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

David Quinn wrote:You've sent this to the wrong place. Kevin Solway wants to hear from you. His email: ksolway@theabsolute.net
Thank God at least one of you still has your balls.
David Quinn wrote:So why are Trump and his courageous followers ditching the very things that make white culture so great - such as the valuing of truth, respect for the facts, scientific advancement, freedom of speech, parliamentary/representative democracy, structured philosophic thought, institutionalized care of the poor, the arts, and so on? Why are they rejecting the very notion that there is a higher culture?
I don't see the movement behind the Trumpenreich as ditching any of those things. In fact I see it as a reclaiming of Western Values. It's kind of funny how you see us as rejecting high culture when we are as opposed as anyone to 'modern art' that amounts to nothing more than throwing feces at a canvas, or women 'free bleeding' in the streets as performance art. I think you'll find that most of us prefer the work of a Michelangelo over a Picaso.
David Quinn wrote:Why have the whites turned their back on their heritage and reduced themselves to aping the Muslims and the blacks?
This is a great question. I think it has to do with the way the media has for the past fifty years set out to emasculate and demoralize white men, while portraying women as wise and all knowing, and holding up non-white men as paragons of virtue and masculinity. Put on any sitcom and the white man is always portrayed as a know-nothing who is constantly derided by his brilliant wife while she has an affair with the black guy next door. Isn't it glaringly obvious to you that Hollywood is constantly trying to make black rappers into role models for white youth? The Jews in the music industry take these black ghetto dwellers and prop them up so the masses can consume their filth. This is the so called 'high culture' we reject.

But let's not distract the main concern. You don't actually believe that anything you value will survive if we flood The West with the genetic stock of people who have made ZERO contributions to Western Civilization and have ZERO potential for wisdom and enlightenment, do you?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Just out of curiosity, 'wiseman', can you name the top 5 'philosophers' by your racial/ethnic standards.
JohnJAu

Post by JohnJAu »

David Quinn wrote:What do you think would happen if society didn't have a police force?
Currently, it clearly would not function, but currently it's full of what are basically brain dead inmates that either go to the mall or the pokies when they aren't struggling to maintain the right to sleep in their cell block. You'd need a couple generations of change before there was any hope. The point is that the state of things doesn't allow for improvement or hope of any kind, there isn't even freedom of speech, yet you defend these egotistical idiotic nuts lording over you? The terrible compulsory education systems and the regulation of all aspects of our lives are enforced solely by the police, so the very need for them (lack of wisdom) is enforced by them. It seems absurd that someone your age hasn't figured out that the legal kidnapping and caging of people, as well as mass armed extortion, isn't "right".

The point is that we are not allowed even to attempt to make things better with the current all encompassing regulation.

The very reason for the police force is that people fear and distrust other people, and your solution is to give a group of those people, (some of the dumbest and most egotistical) absolute authority and unending power....genius.com. Just me saying this is likely close to the line of breaking the law. You are disgustingly ignorant for supporting that.

At what point do you realize it's too much? When there's a camera in every room, when the average home is the size of a bathroom, when you aren't allowed to grow your own food, when all anti-establishment speech is strictly illegal?
Last edited by JohnJAu on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Dan Rowden wrote:Just out of curiosity, 'wiseman', can you name the top 5 'philosophers' by your racial/ethnic standards.
I don't have racial/ethnic standards for philosophers. I'm simply not afraid to notice the fact that all the great philosophers come from European genetic stock and East Asian genetic stock. I also happen to agree with the East Asians who take care to preserve their genetic stock by not allowing the third world hordes to overrun their nations. I think us Europeans could learn a thing of two from the Japanese and how they have managed to keep Japan for the Japanese. I think the answer is simple. The Japanese don't collapse into a heap of tears and apologize for their success whenever someone calls them a racist or bigot.
Eric Schiedler

Post by Eric Schiedler »

awiseman wrote:But let's not distract the main concern. You don't actually believe that anything you value will survive if we flood The West with the genetic stock of people who have made ZERO contributions to Western Civilization and have ZERO potential for wisdom and enlightenment, do you?
Speaking of zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0#History
https://www.amazon.com/Zero-Biography-D ... 1436769169

"...from its birth as an Eastern philosophical concept to its struggle for acceptance in Europe" - from the summary of the book by Charles Seife

The development of mathematics was independently achieved by cultures world-wide. It wasn't until 1200 AD that the concept of zero, fully formulated in the Middle East, was incorporated into Europe which had suffered a long Dark Ages.

Well, that was easy.

Since you have demonstrated zero ability to determine whether you are speaking about what you know or speaking about what you don't know, you should stop speaking about what you don't know until you rebuild your theories from scratch, that is, zero.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

awiseman wrote:Alas, Trump represents white men awakening from their slumber and a revival of our masculine spirit. Are a large swath of the European people nihilistic and suicidal? It appears that way, but they are not the majority. This suicidal, degenerate, and nihilistic minority of Europeans are the human refuse that natural selection would have culled from our people long ago were it not for the comfort and security of modernity. I for one wish these weak and diseased whites would off themselves tomorrow, as I look forward to the day when we have a leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger race of Europeans.
'Alas' is generally a lamentation: Alas: Middle English: from Old French a las, a lasse, from a ‘ah’ + las(se ) (from Latin lassus ‘weary’).

I would suggest that in this paragraph you have more or less indicated that what interests you or attracts you is the equivalent of 'Teutonic imperialism'. Generally, when you start speaking about 'culling' and such this is where it tends.

It is more accurate to say that Trump represents many things, and different things to different people. In this he is a receptor of projections, and projections need to be looked into and analysed. It is the only wise thing to do.

While it is productive to seek out and identify 'suicidal' 'degenerate' or 'nihilistic' trends of thought, or moods and attitudes, they are ideas or moods which, through influence, argument and persuasion, can be modified. The notion of 'weeding out' those who do not think as you are I, or he and they, think is one that has been gaining some ground. It begins in 'shunning' people whose ideas one does not like, and can be connected to hysterical social trends. It might continue into the universities where talks are shut down, or certain conversations are shut down, because they do not conform to the 'right ideas'.

In any case, when you or anyone begins to speak in these kinds of terms --- very irresponsibly --- you definitely lose me as your audience.

But, as I say, there are certain core ideas that are important, and they do have to do with identitarianism, with hard definitions, with seeing through hyper-liberalism, and in constructing a sane, coherent platform around which ethical people, with ethical and moral concerns, can assemble.

"Leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger" are propositions which need to be carefully analysed. What do each of them mean? It seems to me a good proposition that every person can benefit from being leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger (though I am not sure how 'meaner' will fit in as it is a problematic assertion), but I would need to hear a great deal more before I accepted the program ...
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Eric Schiedler wrote:"...from its birth as an Eastern philosophical concept to its struggle for acceptance in Europe" - from the summary of the book by Charles Seife
I agree, East Asians are superior to Arabs, Africans, and Aboriginals.
Eric Schiedler wrote:The development of mathematics was independently achieved by cultures world-wide. It wasn't until 1200 AD that the concept of zero, fully formulated in the Middle East, was incorporated into Europe which had suffered a long Dark Ages.
In 1200 AD the Middle East still had large populations of white people. India used to be white too. Ever notice how Buddha was white? Or how the Ancient Egyptians resemble modern day Greeks more than they do Arabs and other Semitic people?
Eric Schiedler wrote:Since you have demonstrated zero ability to determine whether you are speaking about what you know or speaking about what you don't know, you should stop speaking about what you don't know until you rebuild your theories from scratch, that is, zero.
It's kind of sad that you people have to go back thousands of years to try and find an easily refutable example of fake non-white achievement. If you doubt the inequality of the races, go spend some time in Pakistan, Venezuela, Ethiopia or any other non European or non East Asian nation and write me an essay on how wonderful those places are.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:
awiseman wrote:Alas, Trump represents white men awakening from their slumber and a revival of our masculine spirit. Are a large swath of the European people nihilistic and suicidal? It appears that way, but they are not the majority. This suicidal, degenerate, and nihilistic minority of Europeans are the human refuse that natural selection would have culled from our people long ago were it not for the comfort and security of modernity. I for one wish these weak and diseased whites would off themselves tomorrow, as I look forward to the day when we have a leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger race of Europeans.
'Alas' is generally a lamentation: Alas: Middle English: from Old French a las, a lasse, from a ‘ah’ + las(se ) (from Latin lassus ‘weary’).

I would suggest that in this paragraph you have more or less indicated that what interests you or attracts you is the equivalent of 'Teutonic imperialism'. Generally, when you start speaking about 'culling' and such this is where it tends.

It is more accurate to say that Trump represents many things, and different things to different people. In this he is a receptor of projections, and projections need to be looked into and analysed. It is the only wise thing to do.

While it is productive to seek out and identify 'suicidal' 'degenerate' or 'nihilistic' trends of thought, or moods and attitudes, they are ideas or moods which, through influence, argument and persuasion, can be modified. The notion of 'weeding out' those who do not think as you are I, or he and they, think is one that has been gaining some ground. It begins in 'shunning' people whose ideas one does not like, and can be connected to hysterical social trends. It might continue into the universities where talks are shut down, or certain conversations are shut down, because they do not conform to the 'right ideas'.

In any case, when you or anyone begins to speak in these kinds of terms --- very irresponsibly --- you definitely lose me as your audience.

But, as I say, there are certain core ideas that are important, and they do have to do with identitarianism, with hard definitions, with seeing through hyper-liberalism, and in constructing a sane, coherent platform around which ethical people, with ethical and moral concerns, can assemble.

"Leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger" are propositions which need to be carefully analysed. What do each of them mean? It seems to me a good proposition that every person can benefit from being leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger (though I am not sure how 'meaner' will fit in as it is a problematic assertion), but I would need to hear a great deal more before I accepted the program ...
How is flooding The West with Arabs, Africans, and Aboriginals a good thing?

How come nobody can give me a simple answer to this question.

I think we both know why...
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

WiseMan wrote:But let's not distract the main concern. You don't actually believe that anything you value will survive if we flood The West with the genetic stock of people who have made ZERO contributions to Western Civilization and have ZERO potential for wisdom and enlightenment, do you?
Eric wrote:Since you have demonstrated zero ability to determine whether you are speaking about what you know or speaking about what you don't know, you should stop speaking about what you don't know until you rebuild your theories from scratch, that is, zero.
Having spent a good deal of time examining the emerging New American Right (it is really a fascinating thing to look into, if only because it is a *discourse* that is locked out of the traditional and MSM), what I notice in these sorts of announcements, these brash statements (of wise man in this case), is its reactionary character (I mean as reaction to or against) and then its hyperbolic character.

I see these sorts of declarations as initial stages in developing, which is to say redeveloping and reestablishing, an identitarian posture which can be communicated, shared, defended and understood. Obviously, it is true that Occidental culture (America, Australia, most of Europe) attracts people from poorer regions. It is also obvious that what attracts them are successful social and economic conditions nearly exclusively. That is, they do not come bringing very much (if they come to escape poverty as is often the case). It seems as likely that they will not 'increase the value of the stock' and that, on the face, this is likely a simple truth.

But the whole issue of the failure of European identity, which came about (IMO) as a result of the 2 devastating World Wars, and which resulted in what can be called, romantically, a 'suicidal will' (this needs to be carefully explained), and the present world-mood which sees it as good and proper to overrun the so-called 'white world' and to make it a 'brown world', is a real thing. In a sense the world of color justifies itself in its ressentiment of Europe, and in a sense 'white identity' is under attack.

The difficulty though is in sorting through all these matters, all these assertions, and doing so without falling into 'hysteria' and social contagion.
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:
WiseMan wrote:But let's not distract the main concern. You don't actually believe that anything you value will survive if we flood The West with the genetic stock of people who have made ZERO contributions to Western Civilization and have ZERO potential for wisdom and enlightenment, do you?
Eric wrote:Since you have demonstrated zero ability to determine whether you are speaking about what you know or speaking about what you don't know, you should stop speaking about what you don't know until you rebuild your theories from scratch, that is, zero.
Having spent a good deal of time examining the emerging New American Right (it is really a fascinating thing to look into, if only because it is a *discourse* that is locked out of the traditional and MSM), what I notice in these sorts of announcements, these brash statements (of wise man in this case), is its reactionary character (I mean as reaction to or against) and then its hyperbolic character.

I see these sorts of declarations as initial stages in developing, which is to say redeveloping and reestablishing, an identitarian posture which can be communicated, shared, defended and understood. Obviously, it is true that Occidental culture (America, Australia, most of Europe) attracts people from poorer regions. It is also obvious that what attracts them are successful social and economic conditions nearly exclusively. That is, they do not come bringing very much (if they come to escape poverty as is often the case). It seems as likely that they will not 'increase the value of the stock' and that, on the face, this is likely a simple truth.

But the whole issue of the failure of European identity, which came about (IMO) as a result of the 2 devastating World Wars, and which resulted in what can be called, romantically, a 'suicidal will' (this needs to be carefully explained), and the present world-mood which sees it as good and proper to overrun the so-called 'white world' and to make it a 'brown world', is a real thing. In a sense the world of color justifies itself in its ressentiment of Europe, and in a sense 'white identity' is under attack.

The difficulty though is in sorting through all these matters, all these assertions, and doing so without falling into 'hysteria' and social contagion.
In short: Diversity+Proximity=War.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

WiseMan wrote:How is flooding The West with Arabs, Africans, and Aboriginals a good thing?
I am an American originally. It was Whites themselves who 'robbed the Negro from the shores of Africa' to quote Angela Davis, and set them to work 'in the Empire of the White man's will' (I forgot who said that).

There you have an example of the Olden Anthropology. That the White can uproot a people, enslave them, and get them to produce for him, but then later realize, as the times changed and his morals improved, what an evil choice that had been, and how much it worked against himself, and then have to 'release' that enslaved person who then is forced to seek his identity within a foreign identity to which he has little relationship, and from which he is essentially alienated, and then finally to be seen as equal or the same.

What do you expect of that man?

While I am reasonably sure that a European identity project (to recover self-worth, self-valuation and control) is important, it is not hard to see how intensely complex these issues are and how complicit is the same 'white man' you are talking about.

I suggest that if you are going to arrive at successful definitions, you must do so with tremendous caution --- and you do not come across as having much at all, truth be told.
In short: Diversity + Proximity = War.
That is a declaration, it is an assertion. Because I have researched the views and opinions of the separatists, and the anthropological racists, I understand the separatist position. It is something that has to be talked about, put on the table.
You I'll never leave