White men, European genetics, masculinity and genius

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
awiseman

Re: Statement about Solway and Trump

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:
WiseMan wrote:How is flooding The West with Arabs, Africans, and Aboriginals a good thing?
I am an American originally. It was Whites themselves who 'robbed the Negro from the shores of Africa' to quote Angela Davis, and set them to work 'in the Empire of the White man's will' (I forgot who said that).

There you have an example of the Olden Anthropology. That the White can uproot a people, enslave them, and get them to produce for him, but then later realize, as the times changed and his morals improved, what an evil choice that had been, and how much it worked against himself, and then have to 'release' that enslaved person who then is forced to seek his identity within a foreign identity to which he has little relationship, and from which he is essentially alienated, and then finally to be seen as equal or the same.

What do you expect of that man?
I agree, slavery was a disaster. But let's be clear about the fact that slavery is and has been practiced by ALL people. Europeans, after all, were the only people to END slavery. The British Empire was the first nation, I believe, to end the practice.
Santiago Odo wrote:While I am reasonably sure that a European identity project (to recover self-worth, self-valuation and control) is important, it is not hard to see how intensely complex these issues are and how complicit is the same 'white man' you are talking about.

I suggest that if you are going to arrive at successful definitions, you must do so with tremendous caution --- and you do not come across as having much at all, truth be told.
I have given these things much careful consideration, and I've looked at the situation from every angle. But there is a time and place for contemplation, and a time for action. We are rapidly moving toward the time for action if the Liberal/Globalist agenda of open borders doesn't end soon. Ironically, and in spite of the lamentations of the Liberals and Lefties, Trump is the last peaceful option we have to save The West. If he fails, war will soon follow.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

I am open to and listen to (most) all discourse. I have accustomed my *ear* to listen to and to hear and attempt to assimilate various radical doctrines (GF is one), and I am of the opinion that hyperliberalism (I believe this is my term as I have seen no one else use it) is not a friend to me.

However, the process of recovering identity will take as long as it took to lose it, and if there is to be any reversal in, say, racial and ethnic make-up of society, or some separatism, first it will only occur organically if it is, in fact, the will of a given people. Surely you have read or listened to Greg Johnson's discourse on the topic.

In fact, the project of re-establishing European identity, and then of beginning to put in motion an anti-globalism and anti-multiculturalist movement (one that allows for and preserves regional power-structures and autonomy), if this becomes possible, is a fantastically complex endeavor and involves many many different layers of definition. Personally, I am not opposed to establishing, in idea-form, what may be necessary planks for such a Identitarian movement. But I am not in any sense an activist for any specific *action* except in the idea-realm (the exchange of ideas, conversation).

And I am interested in the metaphysical definitions as a conceptual starting point.
But let's be clear about the fact that slavery is and has been practiced by ALL people.
It is wise to take into consideration that chattel slavery, on the big plantations in the South, occurred right around the same time that the modern corporation was defined as a legal entity.

Slavery not only existed but exists, today, but corporate chattel slavery on a massive scale is another animal. This was part-and-parcel of American slavery. What this implies is, of course, the extension of slavery, in one form and sense or another, into our modernity.
You I'll never leave
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

awiseman wrote:I agree, slavery was a disaster.
This opinion is wrong on multiple levels, but I'd still like to know why you hold it.
I have given these things much careful consideration, and I've looked at the situation from every angle. But there is a time and place for contemplation, and a time for action. We are rapidly moving toward the time for action if the Liberal/Globalist agenda of open borders doesn't end soon. Ironically, and in spite of the lamentations of the Liberals and Lefties, Trump is the last peaceful option we have to save The West. If he fails, war will soon follow.
So open borders will cause war instead of, say, resource depletion, financial havoc and the emergence of multi-polar geopolitics? Do you actually believe that a few million Mexicans or Muslims are going to destroy the West?
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:However, the process of recovering identity will take as long as it took to lose it, and if there is to be any reversal in, say, racial and ethnic make-up of society, or some separatism, first it will only occur organically if it is, in fact, the will of a given people. Surely you have read or listened to Greg Johnson's discourse on the topic.
Yes, I enjoy listening to Greg Johnson.
Santiago Odo wrote:In fact, the project of re-establishing European identity, and then of beginning to put in motion an anti-globalism and anti-multiculturalist movement (one that allows for and preserves regional power-structures and autonomy), if this becomes possible, is a fantastically complex endeavor and involves many many different layers of definition. Personally, I am not opposed to establishing, in idea-form, what may be necessary planks for such a Identitarian movement. But I am not in any sense an activist for any specific *action* except in the idea-realm (the exchange of ideas, conversation).
I think you're on the right track about the two World Wars in how they left a scar on the psyche of Europeans. I think those wars demoralized us and caused us to lose confidence and faith in our purpose as a people. It's sad to think we were on the verge of colonizing space, but now the greatest challenge we face is the fake gender wage-gap and addressing white male privilege. Sigh...
Santiago Odo wrote:Slavery not only existed but exists, today, but corporate chattel slavery on a massive scale is another animal. This was part-and-parcel of American slavery. What this implies is, of course, the extension of slavery, in one form and sense or another, into our modernity.
I agree 100%, but I was referring specifically to chattel slavery. However there is something to be said about America and how each successive generation must indenture themselves with hundreds of thousands of dollars just to attain some level of self sufficiency. Not only have the jobs been outsourced, so to has the responsibility of passing down our culture and history. Now we go to University to learn about our culture and history, only to be told how evil, racist and despicable our ancestors were. It wasn't always this way. We used to pass down a culture, land, a nation, and an identity to the next generation. We have been deracinated. We have had our birth right stolen from us. Either whites will stand up and fight, or we will lie down as we get bred out of existence and replaced by savages.
Last edited by awiseman on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

jupiviv wrote:
awiseman wrote:I agree, slavery was a disaster.
This opinion is wrong on multiple levels, but I'd still like to know why you hold it.
Get f*cked.
jupiviv wrote:So open borders will cause war instead of, say, resource depletion, financial havoc and the emergence of multi-polar geopolitics? Do you actually believe that a few million Mexicans or Muslims are going to destroy the West?
Red herring. Stawman. Get f*cked, again.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

awiseman wrote:
jupiviv wrote:This opinion is wrong on multiple levels, but I'd still like to know why you hold it.
Get f*cked.
Ah, so you're a race realist. You believe that while slavery and genocide are unrealistic, the inherent superiority of the white race isn't.
jupiviv wrote:So open borders will cause war instead of, say, resource depletion, financial havoc and the emergence of multi-polar geopolitics? Do you actually believe that a few million Mexicans or Muslims are going to destroy the West?
Red herring. Stawman. Get f*cked, again.
A strawman is a red herring. And if my response was a strawman, then it must follow that you don't believe that liberal/globalist policies of open borders will cause war or the West's destruction.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

jupiviv wrote:Ah, so you're a race realist.
Yes, I'm of the opinion that evolution and natural selection did not magically cease to exist when the first hominid stood up right.
jupiviv wrote:And if my response was a strawman, then it must follow that you don't believe that liberal/globalist policies of open borders will cause war or the West's destruction.
I suppose when you're this autistic you can draw whatever conclusions you want about anything.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

awiseman wrote:
jupiviv wrote:Ah, so you're a race realist.
Yes, I'm of the opinion that evolution and natural selection did not magically cease to exist when the first hominid stood up right.
You're also of the opinion that the effects of natural selection on homo sapiens can be discerned with absolute certainty from a few events which occurred within the span of the last 200 years.
jupiviv wrote:And if my response was a strawman, then it must follow that you don't believe that liberal/globalist policies of open borders will cause war or the West's destruction.
I suppose when you're this autistic you can draw whatever conclusions you want about anything.
No that would be you. I stated the fact that an argument/opinion isn't identical to its strawman.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

jupiviv wrote:You're also of the opinion that the effects of natural selection on homo sapiens can be discerned with absolute certainty from a few events which occurred within the span of the last 200 years.
I don't know, Jupviv... But I do know that there is no European equivalent of the Indian street shitters who require signs instructing them on how to operate a toilet they'll never use.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

awiseman wrote:
jupiviv wrote:You're also of the opinion that the effects of natural selection on homo sapiens can be discerned with absolute certainty from a few events which occurred within the span of the last 200 years.
I don't know, Jupviv... But I do know that there is no European equivalent of the Indian street shitters who require signs instructing them on how to operate a toilet they'll never use.
An autistic race realist with a scat fetish. Totes random, gotta be said.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

David Quinn wrote:
jupiviv wrote:Koans - the genuine ones at least - are meant to be deductions that reveal the extremity of logic.
That is certainly the established view of modern Buddhism, but it is wrong.
No, the established Zen Buddhist view - both modern and traditional - is that koans are riddles of logic, semantics, cryptology or a combination of these. Since the overwhelming majority of Zen Buddhists are (and were) deluded, they see reasoning about koans as a debt taken on to finance a certain je-ne-sais-quoi, a nebulous and fabulous understanding or attainment reached through said (usually communal, hermetic and heavily precribed) reasoning.
Koans are all about breaking the spell of dualistic thinking, to put an end to the grasping mentality and allow logic to function freely.
It doesn't mean anything to talk about how logic "functions". To rephrase what I just wrote, the meaning of a genuine koan is neither a shocking paradox nor some tortuous logical twist or loophole that will liberate one's thinking when unravelled. The key is to *imitate* the meaning of the koan as completely as possible, to sacrifice oneself to it. Indeed, that applies to all acts of reasoning.
If your koan about "shifting by not shifting" is to be called genuine, then it must reveal such an extremity. However, it reveals a very commonplace deduction that functional adults the world over are performing 24x7, as I've demonstrated above.
You're clearly not understanding it. Either that or you are living in some kind of alternative universe where it is commonplace for people to comprehend the truth and abandon duality. It's not a world that I am living in, alas.
There is nothing wrong with the phrase "shifting by not shifting". In fact, the idea of a long philosophical struggle ending abruptly with a paradoxical epiphany about the nature of the struggle itself rather than its object is by no means uncommon in art, literature and philosophy, not to mention modern Buddhism.

On a more mundane level, it is a very common thought process in functional adults. A woman in her mid 40s may come to realise that she should stop seeking to land herself the best man she can find, because the richest of her FWBs has always been the one for her and she just didn't realise it until now. Behold a female sage!

The question, then, is - what exactly were you trying to shift with that nonsense about shifting by not shifting?
Yes, but that grace embraces everything that exists, including the whole of the beginningless past and the whole of the endless future, as well as every moment of your life. The moment you perceive that it doesn't, it vanishes. You are ejected back into shifting consciousness once again.
I only perceive that it embraces me, and my consciousness is shifting constantly. Yet, I am not a sage. Why?
Yunch-chiao should wash his mouth out with soap, after spewing such filthy words. Why did he make such an effort? Does he think he can cure people? Who does he think he is? All that effort and now even more buddhas are trapped in the darkness!
Yung-chiao was only explaining Ch'ien-feng's division of the dharma-body (or dharmakaya) into three sicknesses and two lights. Why are you insulting him? Besides, he's East Asian! Anyway, if Yung-chiao's explanation is worthy of scorn, isn't Yun-men's question so as well?
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

awiseman wrote:I think you're on the right track about the two World Wars in how they left a scar on the psyche of Europeans. I think those wars demoralized us and caused us to lose confidence and faith in our purpose as a people. It's sad to think we were on the verge of colonizing space, but now the greatest challenge we face is the fake gender wage-gap and addressing white male privilege. Sigh...
Well, I think one has to linger over this issue a bit. First, these were entirely self-produced. Whatever happened, and why ever it happened, had nothing to do with anyone else except the various European nations. Therefor, there is no one else to blame. It could, if one wished to avoid the issue, be termed a *grand mistake*, but the actual fact seems to be that it was self-generated.

So, it is true indeed that it not only 'left a scar' (that is the superficial understanding, the surface) but that it exteriorized something very strange, very ugly and also very evil. Now, the result of the opening up of that evil, and the recognition that it happened, did have many other repercussions. I see it as a sort of 'disassociation from self' and the beginning of a profound self-criticism. But I do not see how one could avoid the repercussion of having to deal, fully and completely, with what all that meant.

'Purpose as a people' is a romantic phrase. What purpose has this people? What purpose had this people? To discover purpose in this sense is to discover something far more comprehensive, and more demanding, and more difficult of accomplishment, than any of the (rather easy to say) declarations that you make.

If there is to be, shall I say, a 'resurrection' of a people, and a diverse group of European nations, it will not ever come about through declarations shouted or bold assertions.

The conversation is interesting, and links (in my mind) to the GF Project because it demands things from people. It demands clarifications. It demands that a man's spiritual life have tangible and concrete links to his quotidian life, in all possible senses. It does not allow any sort of escapism, nor romanticism, nor 'pose', but demands that a person become completely sober and conscious.

I think that David and Dan (and also Kevin) do not know quite how to relate to this turn, and yet these questions, issues and problems, and what is needed in our time, do have a relationship to the rigor that they, at one time, proposed and insisted on. Put another way, one who seriously delves into the real insides of the spiritual questions (metaphysics and ontology) will have to answer all the questions, issues and problems that have come up here. They're not disconnected.
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:I think that David and Dan (and also Kevin) do not know quite how to relate to this turn, and yet these questions, issues and problems, and what is needed in our time, do have a relationship to the rigor that they, at one time, proposed and insisted on. Put another way, one who seriously delves into the real insides of the spiritual questions (metaphysics and ontology) will have to answer all the questions, issues and problems that have come up here. They're not disconnected.
In other words, we aren't going to see any Buddhas carved out of the genetic stock of Africans, Arabs, and Aboriginals. And more importantly, It would be a great tragedy if the European peoples go extinct or become so watered down with inferior DNA as to be unrecognizable from their ancestral kin.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:Well, I think one has to linger over this issue a bit. First, these were entirely self-produced. Whatever happened, and why ever it happened, had nothing to do with anyone else except the various European nations. Therefor, there is no one else to blame. It could, if one wished to avoid the issue, be termed a *grand mistake*, but the actual fact seems to be that it was self-generated.
It was not entirely self generated by European peoples. It was largely encouraged and orchestrated by Jews, a Semitic people who are not native to Europe.

It appears Trump's son in law Jared Kushner, an Orthodox Jew, was leaking dirt on Steve Bannon to the MSM. I think this, along with the Jews beating the war drum to get the goyim ready to spill more blood and treasure in Syria, is what got Steve Bannon demoted. I knew Kushner was going to be a problem; he has Trump's ear. If Trump goes along with the Israeli agenda to keep Syria destabilized, I'm through with him. Creating more hostility between the USA and Russia is a line he cannot cross if he wants to keep the support of his base.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

What I notice about your analysis is that it simply repeats a group of prefabricated stories, or statements and declarations about things that require (it seems to me) a great deal more nuance. The problem is that in many stories, even the prefabrcated, simplified ones, or the ones that are designed to shift blame to a villian, there is an element of truth.

Having made an effort to study the Alt-Right, I understand the viewpoint you are working with. In my own view, I think that you (and a large 'they') make two mistakes. 1) is that they exteriorize the causal agent in an outside figure which is granted almost supernatural power (it is a projection that does involve the identification of the demonic), and 2) is that this muddies the water substantially and does not allow one to get to the root of the problem, and that is how is it that a people, Europe, the Crown Jewel of the World as it was described in a poem of Robinson Jeffers, allowed for such a destructive situation to materialize which turned Europe into ruins?

The answer to that question, if approached honestly, it seems to me, is part of a more demanding process than attempting to project blame onto others, and any other.
Last edited by Santiago Odo on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
You I'll never leave
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

awiseman wrote:It appears Trump's son in law Jared Kushner, an Orthodox Jew, was leaking dirt on Steve Bannon to the MSM.
Evidence?
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Dan Rowden wrote:
awiseman wrote:It appears Trump's son in law Jared Kushner, an Orthodox Jew, was leaking dirt on Steve Bannon to the MSM.
Evidence?
Forum rules won't allow me to post URLs because my account is new. So just do a google search of 'Jared Kushner Leaking Anti-Bannon Information to MSNBC'. You'll find several articles on it.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

It seems the accusation comes from Roger Stone. I'll take that with a grain of salt.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Dan Rowden wrote:It seems the accusation comes from Roger Stone. I'll take that with a grain of salt.
I figured you'd say that, but you shouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that Kushner wants Bannon out of the inner circle.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Hang on, that doesn't follow. I don't believe we're finding out anything. I don't trust a word Stone says. It was only a few months ago that it was being reported a Bannon/Kushner bromance was developing and Bannon was spruiking Kushner in glowing terms. There is so much bullshit and intrigue and incompetence surrounding this administration that it's impossible to believe anything said by any of them. Perhaps that's their strategy.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

awiseman wrote:
David Quinn wrote:Why have the whites turned their back on their heritage and reduced themselves to aping the Muslims and the blacks?
This is a great question. I think it has to do with the way the media has for the past fifty years set out to emasculate and demoralize white men, while portraying women as wise and all knowing, and holding up non-white men as paragons of virtue and masculinity. Put on any sitcom and the white man is always portrayed as a know-nothing who is constantly derided by his brilliant wife while she has an affair with the black guy next door. Isn't it glaringly obvious to you that Hollywood is constantly trying to make black rappers into role models for white youth? The Jews in the music industry take these black ghetto dwellers and prop them up so the masses can consume their filth. This is the so called 'high culture' we reject.
The obvious solution there is to make better, more interesting videos than them.

awiseman wrote:But let's not distract the main concern. You don't actually believe that anything you value will survive if we flood The West with the genetic stock of people who have made ZERO contributions to Western Civilization and have ZERO potential for wisdom and enlightenment, do you?
With increasing advances in genetic technology, all this talk of wanting to preserve particular races will seem quaint and childish. We will soon have the ability to design whatever kind of human being we want. We will be able to create a race that is even greater than the whites. We won't need the whites after that. Or the blacks, or the Asians. We will be able to create strong, fearless Buddha-like people from the get-go.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

David Quinn wrote:The obvious solution there is to make better, more interesting videos than them.
This is already happening, due in large part to the internet providing alternate platforms beyond the control of the Jew dominated mainstream media. Alternate media played a large role in getting Trump elected.

David Quinn wrote:With increasing advances in genetic technology, all this talk of wanting to preserve particular races will seem quaint and childish. We will soon have the ability to design whatever kind of human being we want. We will be able to create a race that is even greater than the whites. We won't need the whites after that. Or the blacks, or the Asians. We will be able to create strong, fearless Buddha-like people from the get-go.
I see this coming as well, but in the meantime this is not an argument for open borders and mass immigration into The West from the third world. Moreover, advances in genetic technology are no guarantee that people will decide to give their babies Buddha-like traits. I think parents have been given surveys on what genetic traits they would like their offspring to have, and most parents don't want their children to be too smart. There's also the possibility that we could suffer a major setback due to war, disease, and famine which might postpone any major breakthroughs in genetics well into the future. There are far too many uncertainties to justify flinging the gates to The West wide open to the seething masses and hordes of the third world.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

David Quinn wrote:We will soon have the ability to design whatever kind of human being we want.
No we won't. Seriously, this is tantamount to saying "the crocodile god from the river bank will give us rain next year".
jimhaz

Post by jimhaz »

[I figured you'd say that, but you shouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that Kushner wants Bannon out of the inner circle]

More likely to be the democracy busting Jews, the Koch Brothers, considering their play with the Obamacare replacement.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

jupiviv wrote:
David Quinn wrote:We will soon have the ability to design whatever kind of human being we want.
No we won't. Seriously, this is tantamount to saying "the crocodile god from the river bank will give us rain next year".
The crocodile god is well on his way. We already have a very good understanding of large sections of our genetic material. You don't think that we will one day reach the end of that project and obtain a full understanding of which genes do what?