Anger Motivates Action!

Post questions or suggestions here.
Foresta Gump

Anger Motivates Action!

Post by Foresta Gump »

Anger motivates action, its so true. Most of my work stems from the internal anger inside me which motivates action.

Anger is fine, its how you manage anger which counts for productive outcome.

I handle my anger in the manuerving of words, words more powerful than the mighty sword, sharper than its blade, honed to perfection, masterfully created - a genius of the verbal field!

Anger is a natural defense, if one didn't express anger, one would be, oh so fuckied up!
Foresta Gump

Anger Motivates Action!

Post by Foresta Gump »

No one can keep me pent up and shut up, however I did say I would behave myself, but I'll never shut up verbally. I was shut up for many years living in my mind, a safe place for just myself and my thoughts. But, now I'm emerging from that shell within I stayed so long incarcerated. I am no longer a prisoner of myself or a slave to you. I am my own person, I stand behind and beside myself in my thoughts. I believe in what I say, and in who I am.
I am my own best friend. I am genius. I am ultimately confident in myself, I fear no one but God!

Donna Thompson
wordwarrior

The Unstoppable one and only Foresta Gump!

Post by wordwarrior »

I'm simply unstoppable!

You can't win against me! I bet I'd beat you in a game of chess too! Or maybe you don't know how to play. It is a game for great minds.