My post was considered spamy????

Post questions or suggestions here.
Morse

My post was considered spamy????

Post by Morse »

Hi,
I tried to post in response to a thread and I was told automatically that my post looked too spamy.

I can't see any of the following...

New users receive an error if they use off-site links in posts or signatures. New users can still link to web pages on this site.
New users receive an error if they use certain forbidden words in posts or signatures. The error reports the trigger word to help you find and remove it.
New users receive an error if they enter non-English characters (like Cyrillic).
New users can't save a personal profile. Spammers like to put a URL in the personal profile.
Accounts that don't post within 24 hours of registration are automatically disabled and then purged.

Nor do I see bad words or non-English.

I can't show you what I wrote because it can't be posted here either. No swear words, all words pass spellcheck, no links...I even took out what I quoted in case that was it.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: My post was considered spamy????

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Hello Morse, any automated newcomer restrictions will cease after 24 hours. So instead of trying to find out the bad word (and I don't know the list) just post the message again after 10 Jan 2016 13:41 UTC+1. Welcome to the forum nevertheless!
Morse

Re: My post was considered spamy????

Post by Morse »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Hello Morse, any automated newcomer restrictions will cease after 24 hours. So instead of trying to find out the bad word (and I don't know the list) just post the message again after 10 Jan 2016 13:41 UTC+1. Welcome to the forum nevertheless!
Thanks. It was odd. I managed to post other posts. I could not see a single controversial word. In fact nearly all were in the post I was responding to. But I will do as you say.