bible/greek mythology/pyramids/angkor wat/rh negitive blood

Post questions or suggestions here.
adummy

bible/greek mythology/pyramids/angkor wat/rh negitive blood

Post by adummy »

are they all connected...i have just read the other day of khmer folk lore of giants building angkor wat, and then being killed... by i would think grey aliens, pyramids all over earth, on mars and i would bet, on the moon, is the bible contact with aliens and not 'god' is greek mythology really mythology ? you can bing images and find bones and skulls , dug up of giants, horned skulls, human skulls dating back 25 million years as human? as you and me..are the people with rh negitive blood..really the chosen ones ?
Tomas

Re: bible/greek mythology/pyramids/angkor wat/rh negitive bl

Post by Tomas »

adummy wrote:are they all connected...i have just read the other day of khmer folk lore of giants building angkor wat, and then being killed... by i would think grey aliens, pyramids all over earth, on mars and i would bet, on the moon, is the bible contact with aliens and not 'god' is greek mythology really mythology ? you can bing images and find bones and skulls , dug up of giants, horned skulls, human skulls dating back 25 million years as human? as you and me..are the people with rh negitive blood..really the chosen ones ?
Bigfoot.

Round balls in Central America.

The Great Pyramid in Egypt, the date of construction goes back eons. Geographical center of earth's landmass.

The Antarctic entrance to the underworld. Some say that's where the Garden of Eden is (was).

The white pyramids of China.

Th underwater pyramid off the south-west coast of Cuba.

The earth's second-largest pyramid in Venezuela these tribals won't allow anyone near.
Don't run to your death
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Tomas wrote:
adummy wrote:are they all connected...i have just read the other day of khmer folk lore of giants building angkor wat, and then being killed... by i would think grey aliens, pyramids all over earth, on mars and i would bet, on the moon, is the bible contact with aliens and not 'god' is greek mythology really mythology ? you can bing images and find bones and skulls , dug up of giants, horned skulls, human skulls dating back 25 million years as human? as you and me..are the people with rh negitive blood..really the chosen ones ?
Bigfoot.

Round balls in Central America.

The Great Pyramid in Egypt, the date of construction goes back eons. Geographical center of earth's landmass.

The Antarctic entrance to the underworld. Some say that's where the Garden of Eden is (was).

The white pyramids of China.

Th underwater pyramid off the south-west coast of Cuba.

The earth's second-largest pyramid in Venezuela these tribals won't allow anyone near.
That's right, folks! Nearly 4000 posts of this kind of stuff since 2005! Talk about genius!
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Memetic cancer.
unbound
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Here is the lymphoma ForbidenRea.
unbound
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I'm sorry, this thread is too silly even for Worldly Matters.