Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Ques: Is any question to stupid to ask?

Ans: It's stupid not to ask a question that's on your mind!

So with this in mind who can answer my question?
Kunga

Re: Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

Post by Kunga »

It appears that the Sun is outside of the Earth.
But being that Time is only relative......
The Earth will one day be absorbed by the Sun.

http://www.edinformatics.com/math_scien ... system.htm
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:Is the Sun on the inside or outside of the Earth?

The earth is a sun in the making.
Don't run to your death
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Ok, is this what you're getting at GD ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Kunga wrote:Ok, is this what you're getting at GD ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
GodsDaughter says: It's a simple question but complex to answer. Kunga you're to smart to be female!
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Donna: Remember our talk about to vs. too. Your question should be: "Is any question too stupid to ask?"

The sun is obviously on the outside of the earth; it is, however, inside the earth's orbit. The earth is a planet, not a star in the making and not hollow.

Back to grammar. "Kunga you're to smart to be female!" This should read "Kunga, you're too smart to be female." I will leave it to the philosophers to decide whether such a thing as "too smart to be female" is even possible.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

The original question makes little sense to me. What is normally asked is if the earth is inside the sun. The answer to that question depends entirely on where one decides to draw the sun's physical boundary. Since this is necessarily arbitrary, it is perfectly acceptable to say that the entire solar system is part of the sun and neither inside nor outside it.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

A practical/logical answer would be to address the obvious...no ?
A logical answer would be the Sun is outside (of the Earth.)
It hasn't been proven that there is a Sun inside the Earth.

And Donna....it makes no differnce if your male or female reguarding intelligence.
Misogyny is a mental illness....like hatred.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

It's logical to say the sun is outside of the earth if one ignores the fact that the sun extends beyond our orbit. The problem is it's rather difficult to say where the sun "ends" (unless one wishes to decline the view that the sun's heliosphere is part of itself).
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

I read the question as being simple and direct.
I gave the most direct simplified answer I could .
If you wanna get romantic about it...the sun is inside of your heart..passionately quivering...for truth....
You breathe the air the Sun made possible by photosynthesis .
You eat , breathe, and drink the Sunlight.
And then there's the Solar Plexus.....
Where doesn't the Sun shine ?

There are probably zillions of Suns and Earths.
Which solar system are you referring to ?
Which galaxy ?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Kunga wrote:I read the question as being simple and direct.
I gave the most direct simplified answer I could .
If you wanna get romantic about it...the sun is inside of your heart..passionately quivering...for truth....
You breathe the air the Sun made possible by photosynthesis .
You eat , breathe, and drink the Sunlight.
And then there's the Solar Plexus.....
Where doesn't the Sun shine ?

There are probably zillions of Suns and Earths.
Which solar system are you referring to ?
Which galaxy ?
GodsDaughter says: I was referring to the sun that shines our earth. I posted this question to Answers.com
but didn't get a suitable answer. Is the sun inside or outside earth? From a photo of the earth it looks like earth is a round massive ball with an exterior crust which questions my thinking of how the sun would penetrate through this hard-core exterior crust if the sun were outside our earth. But, scientists say the earth rotates around the sun and I think it takes a whole year, not certain, so this tells me the sun is outside of earth as already known, or is it already known or is it an unknown?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Jesus, this thread makes me want to cry.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

don't let the sun(son ?) catch ya crying :p
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

They are both inside the relativity of Time, and their existence or time circles overlap, so they are both partially inside and outside of each other.

Mind you the universe may not actually have any dimensional space. Space might be a reality only applying to observers (life) who have evolved the tools to measure differentiation in certain ways.

What we see as space and distance and inside and outside and big or small, may actually be a more fundamental differentiation of some kind. Under my time theory the differentiation may be simply be time of different ages, with the relationship between different ages creating different effects.

Dimensions cause too many unanswerable paradoxes - such as physical infinity (or finiteness for that matter) . The necessary self-causing and self-growing reality of the totality, in having to be an internal (or singular) and infinite (or singular) function must also cause space..and it must cause it from a context where dimensions are an outcome, an effect, not an intitial state.

...or something like that
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:Jesus, this thread makes me want to cry.
GodsDaughter says: Dan's confiding in Jesus everyone!
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:

Donna: Remember our talk about to vs. too. Your question should be: "Is any question too stupid to ask?"

The sun is obviously on the outside of the earth; it is, however, inside the earth's orbit. The earth is a planet, not a star in the making and not hollow.

GodsDaughter says: I could seriously argue your answer wrong, and I can prove it, but I'm bagged out and need to go to sleep, good night. Will prove your answer wrong tomorrow, so don't even think about changing it.

Back to grammar. "Kunga you're to smart to be female!" This should read "Kunga, you're too smart to be female." I will leave it to the philosophers to decide whether such a thing as "too smart to be female" is even possible.
Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ »

Dan Rowden wrote:Jesus, this thread makes me want to cry.
Buck up, my son. It could be worse.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Dan Rowden wrote:It's logical to say the sun is outside of the earth if one ignores the fact that the sun extends beyond our orbit. The problem is it's rather difficult to say where the sun "ends" (unless one wishes to decline the view that the sun's heliosphere is part of itself).
And then, there is gravitational pull......
Don't run to your death
Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ »

My Dearest Children:

Do not trouble yourselves over the alignment of the Heavens. First see to what is inside your own Hearts.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Jesus Christ wrote:My Dearest Children:

Do not trouble yourselves over the alignment of the Heavens. First see to what is inside your own Hearts.
GodsDaughter says: Some of us know what is inside our heart, it is the Christ almighty--"I am the truth, the way, and the life" The Christ lives within all of us waiting to be realized and acknowledged, then he'll awaken you to freedom. Freedom of your spirit is to live your life any way you choose providing it includes being obedient to The Ten Commandments, that's all that the ruler living inside our bodies require from us, Jesus is our Holy Temple.

GodsDaughter says: I am a messenger of the Heavens, "When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him" Johnathan Swift
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Amusing, all the way through.
unbound
Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ »

GodsDaughter says: I am a messenger of the Heavens, "When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him" Johnathan Swift
What my beloved daughter is attempting to convey here, all pardons to Mr. Swift, has little to do with genius and much to do with those who seek to do the Father's will. A more familiar adage would be "No good deed goes unpunished." It is largely the same thing.

The emphasis is misplaced. Did I not tell you almost two millennia ago that many of you would be killed for following me? Trouble your hearts not, even so. The wise among you will not wait for their "rewards in heaven," but will understand that I have created every one of you to experience it while still in the mortal flesh. Indeed, my burden is light - that you all must realize your time is short. For this then frees you to obey my Father's will as I have created all of you to do, to embrace it, and to begin your heavenly experience directly therefrom, and begin it here and now. It is said they will be known as Christians by their love. Verily I say unto you: concern yourselves not about how you are known by others, for there have indeed been such Christians in all epochs, yea, even before my sojourn in the Flesh. Concern yourselves that you come to know and love the Father, for then you will know joy and say truthfully as I have, "Those who have seen Me have seen the Father."
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

cousinbasil: The sun is obviously on the outside of the earth; it is, however, inside the earth's orbit. The earth is a planet, not a star in the making and not hollow.

GodsDaughter says: I could seriously argue your answer wrong, and I can prove it, but I'm bagged out and need to go to sleep, good night. Will prove your answer wrong tomorrow, so don't even think about changing it.
Well?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
cousinbasil: The sun is obviously on the outside of the earth; it is, however, inside the earth's orbit. The earth is a planet, not a star in the making and not hollow.

Well?
GodsDaughter says: I was talking about something else in the earlier post, I'll go find it and bring it back, in the meantime, lets get mean since it's the meantime. It's actually a stupid word, well anyway, I would like to know how the sun is 'obviously' on the outside of the earth as you think? Sorry I disappointed you and cannot argue what you say. I can only argue things that I know are 100% accurate, I know intuitively. How is it obvious?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:

GodsDaughter says: You say it should be read "Is any question too stupid to ask?" Ok, then if 'too' also meaning 'also' is the right word to use, then the question would read like "Is any question 'also' stupid to ask? The question with the usage of 'too' implies in addition to. So the word too doesn't seem appropriate usage in the sentence, because 'also' means another choice or an addition, which doesn't relate to the question. The word too is an error in your usage of it! It should read, Is any question to stupid to ask?

GodsDaughter says: Here too is an error, you say it should read "Kunga, you're too smart to be female" but, it is right this way, Kunga you're to smart to be female. Your way says "Kunga, you're 'also' smart to be female" it doesn't make sense, because too means also too! It changes the question entirely your way. My way insults femininity, without insulting Kunga, my question says two things, that she's smarter than women and also implies she could be male. Actually, I haven't come across a smarter female than Kelly Jones other than myself, if she indeed is female. She's likely one of QRS's creation.