What is your definition of LOGIC?

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Without looking at a dictionary, here's my definition of LOGIC!

When a thought makes sense, when it is indisputable, superior, and when other answers fall short of LOGIC.

Intuition tells LOGIC that LOGIC is accurate!
Tomas

Re: What is your definition of LOGIC?

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:What is your definition of LOGIC?

When a thought makes sense, when it is indisputable, superior, and when other answers fall short of LOGIC.

Smoking marijuana again, huh?
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:What is your definition of LOGIC?

When a thought makes sense, when it is indisputable, superior, it's the sensible answer from two , the other answer falls short of LOGICAL. How do I know that it's the sensible answer, that's easy, our creator is not an idiot!

Smoking marijuana again, huh?
GodsDaughter says: Yes, as a matter of fact I am, and from my observations of myself under the influence of marijuana my thoughts seem to come from a deeper consciousness different from when I'm straight, what do you think of that ole tommy boy?
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

You are trying to describe what you feel happen, when you percieve logic occur?

For Ganja, it turns intelligible sense to drivelous fragments. Ganja is an inverse-entropic experience, devouring intelligence as it takes you back to toddlerhood.
unbound
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

mental vagrant wrote:You are trying to describe what you feel happen, when you percieve logic occur?

GodsDaughter says: Don't you know one of the english rules is i before e except after c which means you spelled perceive wrong. But getting back to your statement above, I'm not certain what you mean. Do you think that intuition and logic are the same thing? Some studies show that intuition is given credibility over reasoning/logic

For Ganja, it turns intelligible sense to drivelous fragments. Ganja is an inverse-entropic experience, devouring intelligence as it takes you back to toddlerhood.
GodsDaughter says: I know it turns intelligible sense to drivelous fragments, and it affects my memory, but it also entertains the brain which is why so many people resort to smoking it world-wide, because they LIKE it!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
mental vagrant wrote:You are trying to describe what you feel happen, when you percieve logic occur?

GodsDaughter says: Don't you know one of the english rules is i before e except after c which means you spelled perceive wrong. But getting back to your statement above, I'm not certain what you mean. Do you think that intuition and logic are the same thing? Some studies show that intuition is given credibility over reasoning/logic

GodsDaughter says: I know it turns intelligible sense to drivelous fragments, and it affects my memory, but it also entertains the brain which is why so many people resort to smoking it world-wide, because they LIKE it!
I'll hafta side with Donna on this one. 'Cept for the memory issue which doesn't affect me in the least. Nyet also to the drivelous stuff.

Makes for good sex with the wife tho we both would light up. Rare these days but in the olden days well.................................... We're off to see the Wizard (non-Disney, of course ;-)
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Logic is intuition reasoned out verbally, it is expressed with knowledge of precision. Logic is indisputable because it is 100% accurately defined. Logic is expression of truth examined under scrutiny.

Logic is the answer provided by the intuition in which it is reasoned by.
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

None of the above.

I'd attempt to describe human logic using Neuroscience. Deciding for reasons, driven by what?
unbound
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

mental vagrant wrote:None of the above.

I'd attempt to describe human logic using Neuroscience. Deciding for reasons, driven by what?
GodsDaughter says: Logic is logic no matter what way it is expressed; the way I expressed it, is the interpretation of truth the way I observe it, regardless of oppositional retort. Neuroscience uses educational terminology that appears impressive but it is complex and understood only by a percentage of the people. It's the good ideas that are important that speak with clarity, simplicity, and to the point as to enable a majority to understand. Logic is reasoning ability that concludes a final answer of truth. I can express it in less words than Neuroscience can.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Pig piles.
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
mental vagrant wrote:None of the above.

GodsDaughter says: Logic is logic no matter what way it is expressed; the way I expressed it, is the interpretation of truth the way I observe it, regardless of oppositional retort. Neuroscience uses educational terminology that appears impressive but it is complex and understood only by a percentage of the people. It's the good ideas that are important that speak with clarity, simplicity, and to the point as to enable a majority to understand. Logic is reasoning ability that concludes a final answer of truth. I can express it in less words than Neuroscience can.
Neuronal pruning, human logic is human logic, pig logic is pig logic.
unbound
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF LOGIC?

Ok Pig brains both you pig brains define logic in your own words and leave out education! And while you two pig brains are at it, since you know so much about pig logic, perhaps you both could define pig logic without aiming it at my words!

You pig brains don't deserve to have communications with me or from me. You both are ill-mannered, ill-minded and ill period!

I don't like this stinky fucking place anymore, and I must be ill-minded too to continue on here! People don't get any respect at this place, just a bunch of disagreeable pig brains!
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

LOL!
unbound
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

You refer to me as a pig and i'm "ill mannered'? I was clarifying my position to help you see my perspective. You assume logic is a fundamentally involved in the universe's construct, i'm asserting it vacilates between definitions (if we are to force such a term on all thoughts (yes, neurology is helpfull)). It's a word basicly, that is applied to theoretical 'i' objects which follow some regulations that cohere with naturalist conception of the world, based upon, yes, education. Logicians, are through time more than any, i have a strict definition, but i think any sentient or non sentient behaviours may be classified as such. Madam.
unbound
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:Intuition tells LOGIC that LOGIC is accurate!
This insight can also be found in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, 3.32
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Cahoot wrote:
GodsDaughter says: The insight that I have has not been taken from texts, nor has it been circulated, it is wisdom from our Lord and Heavenly Father. I pray for wisdom and our Lord gives it to anyone who asks for it. I know nothing on my own, I have no knowledge, just pure intuition, which is simply one's own thoughts, unless they are God's! I consider myself a discovery who emerged from her shell as a nobody recluse and discovered to be considered wise, now that's self-discovery! My Doc. confirmed it when he suggested to me last Thursday that I was wise, I responded to him with, yes, Doc. that's what they say, then I changed the subject and told him I thought he reminded me of Carl Sagan.
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Cahoot wrote:
GodsDaughter says: The insight that I have has not been taken from texts, nor has it been circulated, it is wisdom from our Lord and Heavenly Father. I pray for wisdom and our Lord gives it to anyone who asks for it. I know nothing on my own, I have no knowledge, just pure intuition, which is simply one's own thoughts, unless they are God's! I consider myself a discovery who emerged from her shell as a nobody recluse and discovered to be considered wise, now that's self-discovery! My Doc. confirmed it when he suggested to me last Thursday that I was wise, I responded to him with, yes, Doc. that's what they say, then I changed the subject and told him I thought he reminded me of Carl Sagan.
Jesus is surfing cock.
unbound
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

mental vagrant wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Cahoot wrote:
Jesus is surfing cock.
GodsDaughter says: Jesus is unisex, within our bodies and minds!
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

Your mind is a big part of your body.
unbound
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

mental vagrant wrote:Your mind is a big part of your body.

GodsDaughter says: Yes, and our spinal cord is an extension of our brain, but, you knew that already!

GodsDaughter says: On Saturday January 7, 2012 in the early evening right out of the blue I blurted out to my friend Kevin that I was Jesus. He said if you're Jesus than walk on water and I'll believe you're Jesus. I didn't know how to respond to him because I didn't mean to blurt this out, I was unprepared for my own words, but, then the words came to me and I said, I will not prove again that I can walk on water because you do not believe unless you have seen. You must have the faith of a mustard seed. You believe what you have seen, but you don't believe what you haven't seen. In Time Jesus God the almighty will show himself to the entire world, there will be a gnashing of teeth, people will be awakened from their graves to witness the coming of Christ, people will flock to the mountains wishing them to fall upon them. You will witness great things. I don't know why I said I was Jesus, I realize I am a lunatic.
mental vagrant

Post by mental vagrant »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:

GodsDaughter says: Yes, and our spinal cord is an extension of our brain, but, you knew that already!

GodsDaughter says: On Saturday January 7, 2012 in the early evening right out of the blue I blurted out to my friend Kevin that I was Jesus. He said if you're Jesus than walk on water and I'll believe you're Jesus. I didn't know how to respond to him because I didn't mean to blurt this out, I was unprepared for my own words, but, then the words came to me and I said, I will not prove again that I can walk on water because you do not believe unless you have seen. You must have the faith of a mustard seed. You believe what you have seen, but you don't believe what you haven't seen. In Time Jesus God the almighty will show himself to the entire world, there will be a gnashing of teeth, people will be awakened from their graves to witness the coming of Christ, people will flock to the mountains wishing them to fall upon them. You will witness great things. I don't know why I said I was Jesus, I realize I am a lunatic.
If you believe that stuff upon scrutinizing it, probably.. sick of hearing about Jesus..
unbound
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

mental vagrant wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter says: On Saturday January 7, 2012 in the early evening right out of the blue I blurted out to my friend Kevin that I was Jesus. I don't know why I said I was Jesus, I realize I am a lunatic.
I believe you, Donna. Here's a couple reasons why...
See image of Jesus and photo of Nietzsche
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbuLuHsxxlM
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

mental vagrant wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:

If you believe that stuff upon scrutinizing it, probably.. sick of hearing about Jesus..

GodsDaughter asks: Tell me why you are sick of hearing about Jesus?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:GodsDaughter asks: Tell me why you are sick of hearing about Jesus?
Come on, Donna. Of all the years you've been at Genius how many in-depth discussions have you had regarding jesus with any one here?

People weren't born yesterday, if one lives anywhere where churches are located jesus lives there. Jesus is a permanent resident in every county jail, federal prisons in Timbuktu, ha! he's been there and done some serious hard time time. Bibles are everywhere and convicts find jesus and tell their attorney jesus has shown them the way they've turned their squalid life around. They're never coming back .. but if they do jesus will be waiting for them in the lower bunk.

Jesus is gay, he's straight, he's even a lesbian, he's a cross dresser, he's into sheep, he's bi-sexual, he's arisen, he's transsexual, he wants a hug, he gets on one knee and prays with aliens that have bony fingers, he's....................

Jesus is into sleeping bags - wanna join Her? She sleeps naked because I've slept with her. She's my girlfriend.
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:GodsDaughter asks: Tell me why you are sick of hearing about Jesus?
Come on, Donna. Of all the years you've been at Genius how many in-depth discussions have you had regarding jesus with any one here?

People weren't born yesterday, if one lives anywhere where churches are located jesus lives there. Jesus is a permanent resident in every county jail, federal prisons in Timbuktu, ha! he's been there and done some serious hard time time. Bibles are everywhere and convicts find jesus and tell their attorney jesus has shown them the way they've turned their squalid life around. They're never coming back .. but if they do jesus will be waiting for them in the lower bunk.

Jesus is gay, he's straight, he's even a lesbian, he's a cross dresser, he's into sheep, he's bi-sexual, he's arisen, he's transsexual, he wants a hug, he gets on one knee and prays with aliens that have bony fingers, he's....................

Jesus is into sleeping bags - wanna join Her? She sleeps naked because I've slept with her. She's my girlfriend.
GodsDaughter says: I did say I was a lunatic, because I know I am, however, I also know that I did indeed have two Alien encounters, and there's nothing lunatic about that, because it is authentic. And yes, you are carrying the story around with you Tomas so you must believe in it's authenticity, or do you always talk about things you don't believe in? I didn't actually see long bony fingers on the alien, I assumed they were the aliens long bony fingers covering my face that night. As for Jesus, I know I am not Jesus, but, I have the love of Jesus within me. I just wanted to see what my friend would respond with!