LOVE vs. SEX...

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

LOVE vs. SEX...

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

LOVE vs. SEX

A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn’t afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked alo...ng under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he was waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God’s protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, “Because she wasn’t alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her.” Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you’re never alone. " Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God? Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God. PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93% of the people that read this wont repost it. I read this and reposted it. Well I bet you read this note because of the title, didn’t you. *GOD IS MOVING!* roll *Share it to everyone! feel free to copy-paste OR share this note. This is not a private note. Repost it even if you're not a teenager
cousinbasil

Re: LOVE vs. SEX...

Post by cousinbasil »

So is this a repost you read somewhere else?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:So is this a repost you read somewhere else?
GodsDaughter says: Yup, it's a copy and paste! One of my friends sent it to me via-email.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
GodsDaughter says: Yup, it's a copy and paste! One of my friends sent it to me via-email.
And you don't understand why at times you irk the moderators of Genius Forums? Especially the guy whose name rhymes with man?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:

And you don't understand why at times you irk the moderators of Genius Forums? Especially the guy whose name rhymes with man?

GodsDaughter says: Oh, Dan the man, well, I didn't know I was irking him, I had no clue, I wondered why I was always being booted out. I still don't know, but, I don't care anymore, because, I've been stiffled to the point I don't want to do my own intuitive thinking because I don't know what's acceptable or not anymore. I don't care about getting booted out anymore, I can find other places to talk. I just like this place and will never leave no matter how much it bugs Dan the man. I'd only leave if people got down right dirty, to the point they leave others with no other choice but to leave. Are copy and paste not permitted here cousinbasil?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I found my cousin Donna on facebook last month, she finally called me today. We have been looking for each other since we were kids, we've both spent a lifetime wondering where each other was.

We spoke for 3 hours on the phone, she has a family business she created, and her three kids are operating the business as she is retired at 56.

We loved each other from childhood and were very close cousins, I suspect she'll invite me to go along with her to visit a resort in Mexico, as she has been widowed for several years and has no significant other in her life. She travels there each year for several years now by herself. I'd love to go with her.

She mentioned to me that she never uses facebook, it was a fluke she was on that day looking for her son. So it was the hand-of-God who helped bring Donna and I together.

The amazing things we found out about each other is that we both lost a son named Jason both at the age of 23. Her son Jason had autism, he committed suicide, my son Jason was killed by a tow-truck driver. We both learned that we each weigh 117 lbs petite and both physically fit, neither of us are drinkers accept for the occasional apple or pear cider.

It was wonderful as I've been waiting a lifetime for this day to happen, it's like a dream come true, I never thought I'd ever see Donna again--Thank you my Lord and Heavenly Father Amen!
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Donna wrote:Are copy and paste not permitted here cousinbasil?
Yes, of course they are permitted... and... (and you are supposed to *select* what to copy and paste and *not stop there but critique what you selected*)

When one selects, one should be selective.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
Donna wrote:Are copy and paste not permitted here cousinbasil?
Yes, of course they are permitted... and... (and you are supposed to *select* what to copy and paste and *not stop there but critique what you selected*)

When one selects, one should be selective.
GodsDaughter says: Well, yes cousinbasil, of course one has to be selective with their choice, did you feel I needed to hear that? I can certainly critique easily, it comes natural for me.

That young 17 year old wasn't asking to be raped, because she involved God by putting God to the test. She saw the man in the alley way, yet she chose to risk herself by walking through it anyway, putting her faith in God. She knew she could go the other way and not risk being raped, but, she prayed earnestly to God and God protected her. On another note, she thought herself so beautiful that she believed the man in the alley would not hurt her upon seeing her beauty, which makes her extremely naive. Her beauty makes the man want her all the more despite risking himself.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:http://www.blogger.com/
GodsDaughter says: Thanks Dan for the link to blogger.com, but, I already have an account there under the name Foresta Gump. I don't mind writing at blogger.com, but I had to open a Google account to write there though!

Sometimes you try to get a reaction from me WHY?

Do you really want me to leave here and never come back again? I know you didn't have to say it, but, you implied it with posting your link blogger.com.

I will disassociate myself with Genius Forum once-and-for-all because if I stick around here I can expect inferior frivilous bullshit to continue.

I can say goodbye to Genius Forum now, because I've grown to accept rejection here, so essentially I'm saying goodbye to the rejection.

Maybe you'll hear about me in the years to come

http://www.foresta-gump.ca

Donna Thompson
Foresta Gump
Eye of Jesus
Mensa Maniac
Joe Draper
Logicalgal
GodsDaughter
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Donna-
I can say goodbye to Genius Forum now, because I've grown to accept rejection here, so essentially I'm saying goodbye to the rejection.

Maybe you'll hear about me in the years to come

http://www.foresta-gump.ca

Donna Thompson
Foresta Gump
Eye of Jesus
Mensa Maniac
Joe Draper
Logicalgal
GodsDaughter

-tomas-
Holy smokes, you have as many alias's as Alex, Brokenhead and Cousinbasil.
Don't run to your death
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

This coming from "Tomas the Tank."
Oh, wait - Tomas is not your real name. It's "Roddy."
This coming from "Roddy the Rank."
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Dear Donna,

I wish you'd actually read and try and take on-board things that are said to you. Most of your posts and threads are pure blogging. They are not really suitable for this place. Get a blog. Use it. Make a thread from which you can link to your blog when you make entries. If you can't get your head around the difference between blog entries and pertinent forum posting, I'll try and explain it to you further.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
This coming from "Tomas the Tank."
Oh, wait - Tomas is not your real name. It's "Roddy."
This coming from "Roddy the Rank."
GodsDaughter says: cousinbasil, I think you're Dan the man! I'd bet on it!
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:Dear Donna,

I wish you'd actually read and try and take on-board things that are said to you. Most of your posts and threads are pure blogging. They are not really suitable for this place. Get a blog. Use it. Make a thread from which you can link to your blog when you make entries. If you can't get your head around the difference between blog entries and pertinent forum posting, I'll try and explain it to you further.
GodsDaughter says: I'm sorry Dan, Thank you. I misunderstand you sometimes, I think you mean well, but, I misinterpret your words sometimes, I just realized that.

I don't understand what blog entries are, but, I'm beginning to understand that I have nothing pertinent to say, I'm being misunderstood, I'm trying to maintain strength through difficulty. I'm beginning to think that I have nothing worthwhile to say, blah blah blah, I'm telling on myself. The battle between linear thinker and abstract thinker continues to the point of exasperation. Tolerance is at it's height, it's tough going, difficult. Destroyed in action who was defeated, the linear thinker or the abstact thinker?

I'm not blaming this place, I'm blaming myself for putting myself in a situation that is difficult for me to handle.

These are diary words, not public words!

I don't know what to write anymore, if blogs aren't pertinent why should I write blogs?
Blair

Post by Blair »

You're gonna give God a stroke from worrying about his wayward daughter.

(He's into that, incest)
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Blair wrote:You're gonna give God a stroke from worrying about his wayward daughter.

(He's into that, incest)
GodsDaughter1: Says, you fucking moron Blair, I'm not a wayward daughter at all, and I was never into incest, you foolish foolish person. I was a VICTIM of ABUSE! If I were into incest I would have allowed my foolish father to fuck me, but, I wasn't and he didn't! I didn't even see his foolish penis. I was an innocent tiny little girl who rebuked his drunken efforts to molest me. I certainly was not a volunteer for this dirty low-life foolishness. So keep your fucking mouth closed you ignorant rambling idiot. I'm glad the foolish man is dead, because he took advantage of an innocent child, who hated every second of his menacing act of corruption. I would never carry on with incest or participate in it, and it only happened 4-5 times because I put an end to it. I didn't even know it was wrong because it was my father, I trusted him. You have no idea how this psychologically affected me, and if you had a clue in your ignorant head, you wouldn't have ever mentioned this to me. He was a mentally ill person through the detriment of alcohol! You make me regret volunteering my personal private information for pin-heads like you to throw it in my face. I didn't deserve you to mention this low-life shit. Just remember I was an innocent child and victim to his low-life fucking drinking, I'm glad the fucking asshole never forced his dirty manhood upon my innocent mind and body. Can you see why I should hate alcohol, I was smart enough as a child to know it was the culprit of my fathers menacing ways. Nobody else here threw this shit into my face, that's because they're all smarter than YOU!
Blair

Post by Blair »

Oh Yeah? Well I think you've got, like... a serious attitude problem or something...
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

And you don't?