Thomas Ball's self-immolation

Post questions or suggestions here.
alexleaderman

Thomas Ball's self-immolation

Post by alexleaderman »

What do you make out of Thomas Ball's self-immolation?

Thomas Ball's Last statement:

"... A man walks up to the main door of the Keene N.H. County Courthouse, douses himself with gasoline and lights a match. And everyone wants to know why... I am done being bullied for being a man... the police came by my work and arrested me... I could not figure out why she had called the police..."

What do you think about this protest?
-
Adam is not in Eden...
David Quinn

Re: Thomas Ball's self-immolation

Post by David Quinn »

Hi Alex,

Threads about political events, current affairs, psychotic personalities, social reformers, etc, belong in the "Worldly Matters" forum.

David Quinn (Moderator)

Post by 1456200423 »

alexleaderman wrote: What do you make out of Thomas Ball's self-immolation?
What do you think about this protest?
Did he die?
veritas odium parit
alexleaderman

Post by alexleaderman »

1456200423 wrote:Did he die?

"Thomas Ball, an American Citizen who self immolated as an act of protest... why?... There are Marxist Radical Feminists in our Federal Government who are writing the "Second Set of Books", violating the laws we know, launching a war against men... everything else is the effect... the real enemy are the men hating Feminists infiltrating our government... It originates in OVW, part of DOJ..."

failuresforgodesses*blogspot*com/2011/06/last-statement-by-tom-ball*html

Thomas Ball's last statements talks about:

- The Feminists who used the dogma: Women are victims. Women are good. Men are bad as a fund-raising technique.
- Now, 45 years later this dogma is used across all government levels.
- OVW ( the Office of Violence against Women, a part of the DOJ, the Department of Justice ) populated with Maxist Men-Hating Feminists, sends directives and law proposals to the 50 states and other government officials.
- These directives and law proposals are Biased, Misandristic, Discriminatory and Unconstitutional, always assume that women are victims and men perpetrators.
- The police, judges and other court and government personnel in all 50 states are trained using these directives.

The result is: Destruction of innocent men, families and children by the US govenrment.

What do you make of this?
-
Adam is not in Eden...

Post by 1456200423 »

alexleaderman wrote:
What do you make of this?
What a waste of perfectly good petrol. Very sad. :frownyface:
veritas odium parit
alexleaderman

Post by alexleaderman »

1456200423 wrote:What a waste of perfectly good petrol. Very sad. :frownyface:
... Maybe... but what about his claim that "There are Marxist Radical Feminists in our Federal Government" who hate men ???

What about his claim that "OVW ( the Office of Violence against Women, a part of the DOJ, the Department of Justice ) populated with Maxist Men-Hating Feminists, sends directives and law proposals to the 50 states and other government officials" ???

and What about his claim that "The result is: Destruction of innocent men, families and children by the US govenrment" ???
-
Adam is not in Eden...
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

alexleaderman wrote:... Maybe... but what about his claim that "There are Marxist Radical Feminists in our Federal Government" who hate men ???
It would be much more of a story if they were Marxist Radical Feminists who didn't hate men.
What about his claim that "OVW ( the Office of Violence against Women, a part of the DOJ, the Department of Justice ) populated with Maxist Men-Hating Feminists, sends directives and law proposals to the 50 states and other government officials" ???
I'd say that at least some of our tax dollars are hard at work.
and What about his claim that "The result is: Destruction of innocent men, families and children by the US govenrment" ???
The Federal Government has been in that business since Day One.

Please. We are ten years into an illegal, immoral war where we have subjugated a sovereign nation in order to enrich a cadre of oil barons. In the process, more US men and women have died than did during 9/11, the ostensible provocation for this war. Countless live and families have been ruined by this flagrant ongoing criminal enterprise. And you are concerned about a bunch of dykes who are actually doing their job...? If I knew where you live, I'd send you a box set of The L Word.
alexleaderman

Post by alexleaderman »

cousinbasil wrote:The Federal Government has been in that business since Day One. ... Please. We are ten years into an illegal, immoral war where we have subjugated a sovereign nation in order to enrich a cadre of oil barons. In the process, more US men and women have died than did during 9/11, the ostensible provocation for this war. Countless live and families have been ruined by this flagrant ongoing criminal enterprise. And you are concerned about a bunch of dykes who are actually doing their job...? If I knew where you live, I'd send you a box set of The L Word.
At least we agree that "The Federal Government has been in that business since Day One" and that it is the business of "Destruction of innocent men, families and children by the US govenrment"

What I am disturbed by is that you refer to this as "a bunch of dykes who are actually doing their job" !!!

So... according to you, The Federal Government's job is the Destruction of innocent men, families and children ???

WOW !!! Interesting...

BTW... are you related to Osama? ... because I believe he is in the same business...
-
Adam is not in Eden...
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

alexleaderman wrote:What I am disturbed by is that you refer to this as "a bunch of dykes who are actually doing their job" !!!
Thanks for putting everything into boldface. The eyesight isn't what it used to be, and these reading glasses seem to lose their mojo after a few months. Try a larger font next time. I'd like that.

Well, I take it back. I do not know if Ms. Carbon is a dyke. You are saying OVW ruins families? Most Federal agencies are inefficient by corporate standards, so your complaint isn't that but rather OVW is too efficient, maybe? Overstepping its mandate?
So... according to you, The Federal Government's job is the Destruction of innocent men, families and children ???
You haven't provided any evidence that this particular part of the Federal Government destroys innocent men, families, and children. I notice that you expressly do not mention women.
BTW... are you related to Osama? ... because I believe he is in the same business...
What business is that? Since he's dead and all?
skipair

Post by skipair »

Epic way to die.

The situation in America and elsewhere is that if you are masculine, outspoken, brash or sexual in even the slightest way, then you have to be EXTREMELY AND UNBELIEVABLY CAREFUL not to cross that fragile line in a woman's feelings that, if crossed, will set off a firestorm against you, from men and women, and from friends to the police to the courts of law. A woman's feelings are now the word of God, and if she feels the slightest bit uncomfortable for WHATEVER reason, the world will bend to accommodate her and someone will pay.

I am not exaggerating in the slightest that if you openly express yourself and your desires even in good humor, as I like to say, meaning you refuse to walk on eggshells, refuse to comply with lower status frames presented to you, and refuse to feel guilty even for one second about your personality and live your life the way you deserve to live it, then if you are social you will find yourself in MANY very high tension situations specifically because of the ridiculously skewed sexual/gender politic of the day that states: “Forget your dignity if it will allow the woman in front of you to remain comfortable.”

This is the root issue in guys that has caused such a huge loss of political power: many have no connection to their value and are not aware of their feelings regarding how women use the unnecessary sympathy they get to subconsciously tool men to the point of getting them to write laws against their own interests – and if Ball’s number are correct, perhaps against women’s interests too!

The truth is that it is simply the design of nature that if you manage to remain intact, a woman WILL feel uncomfortable in your presence to varying degrees. And that is perfectly OK. So the new order of the day is this: “Allow a woman to remain uncomfortable when it means keeping your freedom and self-respect.”

Thanks to the continuing spirit of Thomas Ball. I salute you. I recommend reading his last statement.

http://freekeene.com/2011/06/16/thomas- ... ce-system/