I'll be in touch

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

I'll be in touch

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I'll be in touch soon!

I'm working on my book!

Here's a quote from Dr.Wayne Dyer that's good enough to share.

"When you judge another, you're not defining them, you're defining yourself"

GodsDaughter
Blair

Re: I'll be in touch

Post by Blair »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:I'll be in touch soon!
Why? You said you were going to stay away, remember?
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Blair wrote:
She misses us.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
Blair wrote:
She misses us.
GodsDaughter: I miss genius forum, not necessarily the people but the words of some people. You didn't really take me serious when I said I won't come back now did you? I'm a part of this place, I'll always come back.

I'm not sure if I should go through with publishing my book although I'm working with a publishing consultant. It's not my confidence that's affected, because I am a top-notch writer and realize it. It goes deeper, to the realm of my subconscious which attributes to my current attitude or behaviour. I have mental obstacles that could HALT my very ambition, production, initiative. Should I seek a psychologist or can someone here offer me insight? It's like I'm a victim to my self.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I do not brag nor boast, I merely point out through necessity and diplomatically that my thinking is superior to those who need reminding. And they only need reminding when my concept is indisputably superior to theirs.

I realize with the utmost awareness that inferiority also suffers with jealousy because of their own inadequasies. But, they are the inferior inferior, but they still have hope. Then, we have the inferior-superior, they are superior to the inferior-inferior, but have little influence over the superior. Now, we have the superior, they are superior over the inferior-inferior and the inferior-superior, but, not superior over the superior-superior, and they are superior over all the inferiors. But, no one is superior over God who is above superiority altogether, because the Lord says "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," saith the Lord.

And the reason I just said the last paragraph is because I was inferior enough to forget what my real realization of awareness was, I simply forgot what I was going to say and I end up saying all that superior stuff. I could have said all that inferior stuff, but then I'd be making an inaccurate observation, because it is not inferior stuff because it has interest in what's said, therefore anything with interest cannot be inferior or boring. I remind myself of that Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory, anyone watch that show? It's my favorite on TV.
GodsDaughter1

Re: I need factual truth from anyone who knows...Thanks

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I need factual truth from anyone who knows...Thanks

I present here a true story involving my educated friend Scotty or Scott, and I include educated for a reason, because although Scotty is educated, he has a brain injury that attributes to making him smarter than anyone--the man is indisputably brilliant, which is the only reason I accept him as a friend.

But, Scotty has a serious stinky dirty low-down low-life filthy germ-seeking habit, it bugs me so much that I've had to kick him out of my apartment until he cleans up his low-life habit of bin jumping. Do you know what bin jumping is? It's those filthy garbage bins that usually low-life people resort to climbing into to find what they think are valuables.

Scotty knows dam well that he's subjecting me and my roommate to infectious germs by coming into my clean home smelling foul with germs clingling to his boots and clothing, and his hands are always filthy.

So, I finally faced up to this germ lover, get cleaned up or don't come back here anymore, I told him in no uncertain terms it's my way or the highway pal. I don't want him here anymore spreading those germs. My eyes sting after he's left, and the other day I had to go to my Docs office because I developed a cyst on the inside of my left eyelid. I immediately blamed Scotty for inflicting germs in my apartment, that's when I faced him with not coming over anymore until he decides what's more important to him, his dirty bacteria filled bin jumping or our friendship!

Scotty knows better, so why would he continue when he knows the truth of this situation? I thought education was for the good of people, I don't understand how Scotty could lower himself and expose himself to this detriment, and subject whoever is in his path to the germs.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I become vulnerable when I am neurotic which isn't often. I feel inadequate when I'm not perfect, I feel perfect 99.99% of my time, but that one measurement makes up for that significant or insignificant minor imperfection. But, this imperfection only rears it's ugliness one time in long term periods, so I can expect or suggest to myself that I'm due for another neurotic or vulnerable mindset, which in other words I've only felt imperfection once that I remember.

The first time I experienced an imperfection was when I felt inferior, it felt so bad to me that I swore I'd never experience that detrimental thought ever again, so essentially that was only one time I ever experienced the feeling of inferiority comlex and I will never allow detrimental self-destructing thought to gain recognition over sensibility again.

Certainly I have been justifiably angry, however anger and inferiority complex are two different things. Anger is ridiculous, but justifiable anger is something to be recogned with. While inferiority complex is the biggest detriment one could incur upon themselves, it's like wearing a flashing neon sign on your foreheads saying I'm Inferior to You, thus inviting nitwits to crap on you.

When I experienced that awful feeling of inferiority complex, I allowed it only to last only a day or so, and that was the extent of that detrimental self-destructing thought.

As poverty strikes against me financially speaking, I am so rich otherwise. I'm confident in my God given abilities and morals.

Here is a Bible passage I came across from Arca Max subscription

"Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than, he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich" Proverbs 28: vs.5-6 KJV

"God gives wisdom and understanding, evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things"

In Scientific American magazine is an article explaining why creative brilliant people like myself are eccentric. I struggle with trying to appear normal, how do I do that you ask? I speak as effectively and efficiently that I can, by listening to Shakepeare's "Brevity is the soul of Wit" which simply means I keep it to the point and clarify myself, and most of all I keep it brief! Longwindedness is insufferably boring and you're likely to lose your listeners or readers.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Why don't ya just fuck off, you narcissistic jackass.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I may be a narcissistic jackass Blair but you're an immature boy who needs to grow up and learn to get along with others. You really are defining yourself when you try to ridicule people smarter than you. Doesn't it even occur to you what I must think of you?

I cannot just ignor you because you prove that you need attention by your uncontrollable urges to slaughter people, unfortunately, you're unarmed and don't have the ability to leave an indent, but, you did get my attention as you so desperately need, otherwise, you wouldn't be fishing for insults. And for me to even respond to your attention getting technique is for me to question my own psychological reasoning.

I'm not going to lower my status by calling you an idiot, I can think you're an idiot, but I'm not going to call you an idiot, because then I would be judging you now wouldn't I. But, not only would I be judging you, I would be accurate!

And according to Dr.Wayne Dyer To judge someone is not defining them, it's defining yourself. So what are you saying about yourself little boy when you call me a narcissistic jackass?

By the way, it doesn't bother me that you think I'm a narcississtic jackass, I couldn't care less, but you might be wondering why I bother to respond to a denouncement.

My silly immature pedophile father behaved eradically too, demanding attention just like you silly boy, I conclude I saw my silly father in you, which would explain my bothering to reply to an insult. So now that I've concluded this theory, I shall never respond to your silly immature behavior anymore Blair. I will completely ignor you unless you can act accordingly, otherwise you can fuck off and don't bother me again with your inferior rants.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GD wrote:So now that I've concluded this theory, I shall never respond to your silly immature behavior anymore Blair. I will completely ignor you unless you can act accordingly, otherwise you can fuck off and don't bother me again with your inferior rants.
Excuse me for a second, but could you point to one instance where Blair rants? His posts are what, ten or twelve words long? How could that be ranting? I do hope you keep coming back, Donna. You really are amusing.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Blair wrote:Why don't ya just fuck off, you narcissistic jackass.
GodsDaughter says: This is what I refer to as ranting, however I am wrong, because ranting goes on and on and on like an insufferable bore, there's nothing worse than a long-winded insufferable bore, Blair is certainly not long-winded, as a matter of fact I appreciate his few words when they are sensible, but when he repeats fowl-mouthed utterings, he shows himself to be limited, stupid, condescending, ill mannered, uneducated, disrespectful and every other word to describe someone who chooses to belittle himself through vile which speweth from his big mouth. Is he the one chosen to denounce people when they say something stupid or inappropriate?
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Hi GodsDaughter1.

Good luck on your book! I once heard someone say that a book is not particularly difficult to write if it is one of the things you are trying to achieve.

If it is the only thing you are trying to achieve, it can be very difficult.

My advice, for what it’s worth ...

You can’t control what prince does. You have no moral right to tell prince how to behave, either.

What you can do, and what you have the moral right to do, is control your own behavior.

As Gandhi said, be the change you want to see in the world.

That can be either very hard to do, or effortless.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Cahoot wrote:Hi GodsDaughter1.

Good luck on your book! I once heard someone say that a book is not particularly difficult to write if it is one of the things you are trying to achieve.

If it is the only thing you are trying to achieve, it can be very difficult.

My advice, for what it’s worth ...

You can’t control what prince does. You have no moral right to tell prince how to behave, either.

What you can do, and what you have the moral right to do, is control your own behavior.

As Gandhi said, be the change you want to see in the world.

That can be either very hard to do, or effortless.
GodsDaughter says: Thank you Cahoot, my book seemed impossible for me until a publishing consultant rescued me from my woes, I was at the brink of ending my efforts and miraculously like Zen Buddism says it happens when you forget about it, when you leave it alone for awhile.

Anyway, Thanks Cahoot you're absolutely right, I have no right to control someone else's behavior, but if everyone adapted to this realm of thought, no one would care about Blair.
But, you guys obviously respect him for his ability to express himself, but why would you encourage him to behave like that by sticking up for him? It seems he aims his vile tongue at women only, this makes him look abusive towards woman, which then would seem like he needs medical therapy to learn to control his hateful attitude towards them.

I noticed Blair never defends himself when cornered, why is this Blair? Are you defeated against me, is that why you try to denounce me. I won't let anyone denounce me and not say anything about it. What you guys seem to be saying is that I should ignor this, I can't ignor someone belittling me, I don't deserve to be belittled unless I ask for it by being a deliberate asshole.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

but if everyone adapted to this realm of thought, no one would care about Blair.
If you want everyone to care for prince, then all you can do is care for prince. That’s all you can do, and all you have the moral right to do. Then, don’t attach to any expectation of the results for your caring, and don’t expect any medals, least of all from prince. You have no right to tell prince how he should treat you.

I can't ignor someone belittling me, I don't deserve to be belittled unless I ask for it by being a deliberate asshole.
Since this bothers you, then consider if you actually do care for prince, or if you care about what prince can do for you.

Another way of saying it is, for prince, your need to be treated a certain way does not necessarily determine the obligation for him.

Though, in your eyes, your need to be treated a certain way may determine what you imagine his obligation to you is.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

You have the right to act in your self interest.

One person may determine that acting in their self interest is giving up their possessions.

Another person may determine that acting in their self interest is gathering possessions.

If you determine that it is in your self interest to not take abuse, then you have the right to end that abuse, if you can.

Your intelligence is a factor in determining the effectiveness of your actions.

If you determine that keeping dumpster divers off your furniture is in your self interest, then the degree to which your actions are effective can be a gauge of the intelligence of those actions.

If you determine that not taking abuse is in your self interest, then the degree to which your actions end abuse can be a gauge of the intelligence of those actions.

But there’s more. There’s always more.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Cahoot wrote:You have the right to act in your self interest.

One person may determine that acting in their self interest is giving up their possessions.

Another person may determine that acting in their self interest is gathering possessions.

If you determine that it is in your self interest to not take abuse, then you have the right to end that abuse, if you can.

Your intelligence is a factor in determining the effectiveness of your actions.

If you determine that keeping dumpster divers off your furniture is in your self interest, then the degree to which your actions are effective can be a gauge of the intelligence of those actions.

If you determine that not taking abuse is in your self interest, then the degree to which your actions end abuse can be a gauge of the intelligence of those actions.

But there’s more. There’s always more.
GodsDaughter says: Thanks Cahoot, I agree with those who make sense to me, I cannot argue your sensibility. I want more!

My self interest is to protect myself from abuse, anyone who would dare abuse me will get it back ten-fold, and boy or boy they'll live to regret they ever decided to yap at me, because I'll tear a strip right up one side and down the other!

I couldn't stand my father's foolish lectures, I blame him for my not listening to anyone, I tuned him the fuck out, because I couldn't tolerate listening to his insufferable longwindedness, and I tune everyone out when they start boring me to death.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Toadweasel.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter says: I can't stand listening to people, this is a problem, not for me but for those who talk to me. I walk clearly away from my friends when they start yapping things of no interest to me, I have one friend in particular who I can't stand listening to, most of what he says bores me half to death, because I don't understand what he's babbling about. In this case I always walk away from him when this happens. He's always bragging about how educated he is, he's a really good person, but he brags and spouts off in his own linear way of thinking, however, I do understand him for the most part.

I think I'm very rude, and couldn't care less what these people are babbling about. But, I don't care if I'm rude, I suppose I would care if any of these babbling people faced me with what I do to them, but, they don't, so it's their problem for accepting my abuse upon them. I think I'm being abusive at these times, when I clearly walk right away from them trying to talk with me.

I think it's because it's difficult for my brain to process data coming in, I'm certain this is the answer, I can't really blame my father's babbling at me when I was a child as the reason for my walking away from people. My left eye is wonky, I was born this way so it's normal for me, it's not cross-eye, it's the opposite and called lazy eye or amblyopia strabismus. Well, I cannot figure out a scene on television until my brain processes it which takes a few seconds, but many times I have no clue what I'm looking at, it's very abstract to my minds eye, it makes absolutely no sense to my brain at what I'm perceiving. This explains to me why I must learn through reading and writing versus listening to people babble at me, because to me it's babble, until my brain can figure out what's being said. It's purely torturous for me to have to listen to people talk, because I cannot understand what they are saying sometimes if they talk to fast it goes right over my head.

I don't always mean to be rude to people, I just cannot help the situation, people talking to me causes confusion for my brain, and I believe this is why I quit school, because I couldn't understand what was being said to me. I loved learning at school but I wasn't able to listen to the teachers, it hurt my brain and confused me all the time. Confusion was the biggest thing I had to deal with throughout my life and it is due to my eyesight not processing the information fast enough. The bottom line is I suffer struggling to listen to people talk to me! But, this happens only when my brain is overloaded, I can listen for awhile but not very long, that's when I take my leave and excuse myself when I'm curteous enough to excuse myself.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Opps, a duplicate of the story above which I just erased and replaced with this sentence.

Here's a really good quote I practice:

"Never answer an angry word with an angry word, it's the second the makes the quarrel"

It's been hanging on my wall for 22 years, by Stephen Grellet
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

This is just a riot!! You said:
GD1 wrote:Here's a really good quote I practice:

"Never answer an angry word with an angry word, it's the second the makes the quarrel"
Just a couple posts earlier, you wrote:
My self interest is to protect myself from abuse, anyone who would dare abuse me will get it back ten-fold, and boy or boy they'll live to regret they ever decided to yap at me, because I'll tear a strip right up one side and down the other!
Looks like you need a little more "practice."

Some writer you are. You don't even pay attention to what you yourself write! What makes you think anyone else should take what you say seriously?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:This is just a riot!! You said:
GD1 wrote:Here's a really good quote I practice:

Just a couple posts earlier, you wrote:
Looks like you need a little more "practice."

Some writer you are. You don't even pay attention to what you yourself write! What makes you think anyone else should take what you say seriously?
GodsDaughter says: You moron, I know exactly what I wrote, my friends never abuse me, which is why I never need to resort to taking a strip out of any of them. If you read it right I said if anyone would DARE abuse me...maybe you need to understand what you read! Why should anyone take what you say seriouly?

And yes I am a great writer and the majority would agree with me!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:And yes I am a great writer and the majority would agree with me!
Don't mind them, Donna. We (the majority) know your many talents.

Your pal, Tomas.
Don't run to your death
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GodsDaughter says: You moron, I know exactly what I wrote, my friends never abuse me, which is why I never need to resort to taking a strip out of any of them. If you read it right I said if anyone would DARE abuse me...maybe you need to understand what you read! Why should anyone take what you say seriouly?
You do not even understand what you are saying. You say you practice "NEVER answer an angry word with an angry word." "NEVER" logically includes ANY time someone says something angry to you. Even if it is someone abusing you.

So why is it when Blair criticises you or calls you a name, you reply angrily?

Calling me a moron doesn't count. You are using angry words, but you are not replying to angry words, because I have never said anything to you in anger.

It is actually worse. You are becoming angry at someone who has never been angry with you. Therefore, you are not perpetuating the cycle of anger--- you are actually starting it yourself.

You are correct, however, in admitting how confused you get. You probably think I deserve your angry words because I have abused you. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are too dense to realize I am trying to help you. You contradict yourself all the time. A serious writer tries to be consistent. You are unable to take constructive criticism.
Last edited by cousinbasil on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:And yes I am a great writer and the majority would agree with me!
Don't mind them, Donna. We (the majority) know your many talents.

Your pal, Tomas.
And you pipe down. The only place you would be in the majority is in Sing-Sing.

Your pal,
cousinbasil
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
You do not even understand what you are saying. You say you practice "NEVER answer an angry word with an angry word." "NEVER" logically includes ANY time someone says something angry to you. Even it is someone abusing you.

So why is it when Blair criticises you or calls you a name, you reply angrily?

Calling me a moron doesn't count. You are using angry words, but you are not replying to angry words, because I have never said anything to you in anger.

It is actually worse. You are becoming angry at someone who has never been angry with you. Therefore, you are not perpetuating the cycle of anger--- you are actually starting it yourself.

You are correct, however, in admitting how confused you get. You probably think I deserve your angry words because I have abused you. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are too dense to realize I am trying to help you. You contradict yourself all the time. A serious writer tries to be consistent. You are unable to take constructive criticism.
GodsDaughter says: I'm not dense at all, but, yes, I do become confused when my brain is overloaded. So what if I contradict myself, at least I'm consistent at it. I'm perfectly well just the way I am! And if someone gets angry with me in reality, I usually keep my mouthed closed, they just need to vent what bugs them about me, probably my know-it-all attitude.

When I contradict myself it's because I've thought about the same idea in more than one way, and I must decide upon which idea is more beneficial, I think I contradict myself because I like both ideas equally, so I use both.

Now would you like a lesson on how to HALT abuse, all I do is be more wittier than they are, I verbally put people in their respective places which is underneath me on the wit scale!

Now I expect Blair to shoot from his cakehole.