I'll be in touch

Post questions or suggestions here.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: I'll be in touch

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

cousinbasil wrote:You are right, I am completely clueless as to why you'd say something like that. Who gets hurt if Donna follows her muse?
It was not about that but as usual you need explanation of what's obvious to the observant,which will as usual not help much because your mind is so stubbornly made up. She definitely should follow her muse but she shouldn't ask permission or validation from a bunch of idiots on the Moron Forum. Besides that, she has a weird obsession with this forum which goes back a long way. It's not healthy but she's not the only one of course.... I'll let her explain herself as a reminder:
Donna at March 20 wrote:I won't be coming back here again after this message gets to you. I understand what this genius forum is about, I realized it a while back. You guys are right, I don't belong here
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Diebert wrote:She definitely should follow her muse but she shouldn't ask permission or validation from a bunch of idiots on the Moron Forum. Besides that, she has a weird obsession with this forum which goes back a long way. It's not healthy but she's not the only one of course....
Donna has told us what she is seeking - encouragement, not permission or validation. As usual, your sense of self-importance clouds your comprehension. Permission or validation can only come from someone who is regarded as having the authority to dispense such things, and Donna doesn't seem to have ceded that authority to us morons. I for one do not regard myself as having that authority. You apparently hold yourself in a rather more elevated esteem. Encouragement, on the other hand, can come from pretty much anywhere. But I guess I lack your powers of observation, your compassion, and whatever else it is you have that makes you fit to judge Donna's presence at GF as being unhealthy for her.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:You are right, I am completely clueless as to why you'd say something like that. Who gets hurt if Donna follows her muse?
It was not about that but as usual you need explanation of what's obvious to the observant,which will as usual not help much because your mind is so stubbornly made up. She definitely should follow her muse but she shouldn't ask permission or validation from a bunch of idiots on the Moron Forum. Besides that, she has a weird obsession with this forum which goes back a long way. It's not healthy but she's not the only one of course.... I'll let her explain herself as a reminder:
Donna at March 20 wrote:I won't be coming back here again after this message gets to you. I understand what this genius forum is about, I realized it a while back. You guys are right, I don't belong here
GodsDaughter says: I always regarded all of you as highly intelligent people, I only call someone a moron when they've earned it, and need to be put into their respective places. To earn a denouncement is purely stupidity inviting it.

I do indeed have an obsession with this forum, it's called obsession with the intellect!

I see what you smart guys and gals are all about, and you're very clever at it too, I'm probably a premium example here for evaluating or assessing my mental status. At one time I was purely insane, I've developed my brain by listening to all of you here, actually, all of you are responsible for developing my brains capacity.

When I said I don't belong here, I said that only because I've been told I don't belong here, I was merely going along with the silly idea I don't belong here, because in all actuality, I do indeed belong here. It is HOME to my intellect, a place of intellectual stimulation I wouldn't find anywhere else. So essentially I lied when I said I wasn't coming back when I knew I would, I'm a person who says she doesn't lie, or doesn't need to lie for any reason. I said a false statement deliberately through anger instead of saying I'll be in touch.

I've grown here on the forum mentally speaking, how could I not with all the mental stimulation. What I haven't figured out yet is why Dan bans me for no apparent reason.

I think! yes I think that Dan bans me when I write stupid things when he knows I can produce much better!
Last edited by GodsDaughter1 on Sun May 01, 2011 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
Diebert wrote:She definitely should follow her muse but she shouldn't ask permission or validation from a bunch of idiots on the Moron Forum. Besides that, she has a weird obsession with this forum which goes back a long way. It's not healthy but she's not the only one of course....
Donna has told us what she is seeking - encouragement, not permission or validation. As usual, your sense of self-importance clouds your comprehension. Permission or validation can only come from someone who is regarded as having the authority to dispense such things, and Donna doesn't seem to have ceded that authority to us morons. I for one do not regard myself as having that authority. You apparently hold yourself in a rather more elevated esteem. Encouragement, on the other hand, can come from pretty much anywhere. But I guess I lack your powers of observation, your compassion, and whatever else it is you have that makes you fit to judge Donna's presence at GF as being unhealthy for her.
GodsDaughter says: I ask permission of others because I respect others until they prove me otherwise. I regard myself as an authority figure, regardless if I work in an authority job position or not.

Everyone has something worthy to say to someone, we all learn from each other. And we all keep one another in line sort-of-speak. It's people who keep people in their respective places.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GD1 wrote:GodsDaughter says: I ask permission of others because I respect others until they prove me otherwise. I regard myself as an authority figure, regardless if I work in an authority job position or not.
I thought we were talking about your writing. Since when does a writer have to ask permission to write? Obviously, there would be many times a writer might need permission to include something specific in his or her work. But that wasn't the sense in which Diebert and I were speaking of permission. Donna, I hope it is your understanding that you do not have to seek permission or validation - at least not from this forum - to pursue your writing (or any other) vocation. If you derive something positive from participation at GF, terrific. My guess is that you'd do just fine without us, too.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
GD1 wrote:GodsDaughter says: I ask permission of others because I respect others until they prove me otherwise. I regard myself as an authority figure, regardless if I work in an authority job position or not.
I thought we were talking about your writing. Since when does a writer have to ask permission to write? Obviously, there would be many times a writer might need permission to include something specific in his or her work. But that wasn't the sense in which Diebert and I were speaking of permission. Donna, I hope it is your understanding that you do not have to seek permission or validation - at least not from this forum - to pursue your writing (or any other) vocation. If you derive something positive from participation at GF, terrific. My guess is that you'd do just fine without us, too.
GodsDaughter says: It is my understanding that I do not have to seek permission or validation-- at least not from this forum, ok then, you guys won't mind a bit my bringing up my Alien Visit! It seems when I bring this subject up I'm quieted down, hushed up, or don't talk about it dealy. So, to me it's a form of control. I'm being controlled as to what I can or cannot write, which stiffles me as a top-notch writer.

GodsDaughter says: Of course I'd do just fine without you, but would you do just fine without me? I've developed to a level that I only need to continue, I don't need to strive because I'm already there. But, that doesn't mean that my mind is closed off, it is still open for new ideas, it just means that I've reached a high pinnacle of understanding.

I
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter says: ...ok then, you guys won't mind a bit my bringing up my Alien Visit! It seems when I bring this subject up I'm quieted down, hushed up, or don't talk about it dealy...
UFO Magazine would love to hear your story about the Alien visiting your home during that lightning storm. Reader's Digest wouldn't fancy the story, though. Different strokes for different folks.
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter says: ...ok then, you guys won't mind a bit my bringing up my Alien Visit! It seems when I bring this subject up I'm quieted down, hushed up, or don't talk about it dealy...
UFO Magazine would love to hear your story about the Alien visiting your home during that lightning storm. Reader's Digest wouldn't fancy the story, though. Different strokes for different folks.
GodsDaughter says: Thanks Tomas, it never occurred to me to write my story in UFO Magazine, that's terrific-thanks quad drillions what ever that is.
jufa

Post by jufa »

All are messengers of God, no exceptions. And all have the Word to give to those in need of different particulars.

What I have come to understand is all is real, Spirit, Physical, and Illusion. Real not in thre sense of touch, taste, smell, hearing, or seeing from a position of materialism, time, space, distance, or matter, but real in the reality of thought. And thought is governed by the principle of awareness. To be aware means it is real. If it is not real, it could not exist in awareness for nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

Life is inclusive of everything, and is so only upon the unconditioned Principle Substance and Patterned Essence of the pattern in the mount of God, which is the God head. Sin, sickness, disease, lack, wealth, it does not matter, all exist because of the Principled Will, and Patterned Intent of God. And God, as His?Her?Its? substance and essence is unconditional and exist in, as, and for Its unaltering "law of ther Spirit of life."

Whatsoever is thought, or believed and interpreted by and within that which emanates through-out Life does so on the wave of the Spirit which moves. The movement of Spirit can only move in the pattern and principle set forth by the Godhead. All the sin, the sickness, dualism and man exist not as they appear, believe and or because of idealism adhere to, but as the Spirit of God's Will and Intent according to the Principled Substance and Patterned Essence Spirit. There is no opposite to the whole, perfect, complete and pureness of that which Spirit moves over and brings unconditioned order of and too.

If one does not live from God's statues, laws, principles, and patterns, one has not awoke to themselves being the Spirit emanation of God the Principle, then they will continue to look for that which they are in dreams, in concepts, in ideas, opinions and not realize Spirit does not have to wait. "What did hinder thee?"

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

jufa wrote:All are messengers of God, no exceptions. And all have the Word to give to those in need of different particulars.

What I have come to understand is all is real, Spirit, Physical, and Illusion. Real not in thre sense of touch, taste, smell, hearing, or seeing from a position of materialism, time, space, distance, or matter, but real in the reality of thought. And thought is governed by the principle of awareness. To be aware means it is real. If it is not real, it could not exist in awareness for nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

GodsDaughter says: "To be aware means it is real. If it is not real, it could not exist in awareness for nothing from nothing leaves nothing" Yes, absolutely right! Existing in my mama's womb was my awareness, my reality is my awareness of that reality. It's impossible to forget an awareness.

Life is inclusive of everything, and is so only upon the unconditioned Principle Substance and Patterned Essence of the pattern in the mount of God, which is the God head. Sin, sickness, disease, lack, wealth, it does not matter, all exist because of the Principled Will, and Patterned Intent of God. And God, as His?Her?Its? substance and essence is unconditional and exist in, as, and for Its unaltering "law of ther Spirit of life."

GodsDaughter says: Amen

Whatsoever is thought, or believed and interpreted by and within that which emanates through-out Life does so on the wave of the Spirit which moves. The movement of Spirit can only move in the pattern and principle set forth by the Godhead. All the sin, the sickness, dualism and man exist not as they appear, believe and or because of idealism adhere to, but as the Spirit of God's Will and Intent according to the Principled Substance and Patterned Essence Spirit. There is no opposite to the whole, perfect, complete and pureness of that which Spirit moves over and brings unconditioned order of and too.

GodsDaughter says: I agree!

If one does not live from God's statues, laws, principles, and patterns, one has not awoke to themselves being the Spirit emanation of God the Principle, then they will continue to look for that which they are in dreams, in concepts, in ideas, opinions and not realize Spirit does not have to wait. "What did hinder thee?"

GodsDaughter says: All one really has to do is believe in Jesus Christ that he is the son of God, and obey The Ten Commandments. You make it seem so complex and make it seem so less willing to submit to God, with all the rules.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
GodsDaughter says: My source of strength is in God almighty, the power is within!