ANUS mentions The Genius Forum

Post questions or suggestions here.
Conservationist

ANUS mentions The Genius Forum

Post by Conservationist »

http://www.anus.com/zine/blog/pivot/entry.php?id=21

I'm here because of this. I find the whole analysis very interesting, and active nihilism appealing in the same way as Zen or Hermeticism: an intense mental discipline.
pierdog

Re: ANUS mentions The Genius Forum

Post by pierdog »

Hey, tell the defective autistic half-Jew owner of that site VJ Prozak, who also owns amerika.org & corrupt.org, that 'you know who' says to get off the computer, get back on the meds, stop churning out several lengthy articles weekly and stop posting them & commenting under 2 DOZEN sockpuppets.
Conservationist

pierdog wrote:'you know who'
I doubt that'll help. Who are you?
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Go away, you pathetic mockery.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Let me also add: considering this autistic Jew's prolific past use of sockpuppets, ownership of multiple websites and easy access to proxy servers, he may be responsible for most (if not nearly all) of Genius Forum's traffic. Hell, he may even be behind it. Let's see...
Conservationist

pierdog wrote:Let me also add: considering this autistic Jew's prolific past use of sockpuppets, ownership of multiple websites and easy access to proxy servers, he may be responsible for most (if not nearly all) of Genius Forum's traffic. Hell, he may even be behind it. Let's see...
I am blown away by the sheer paranoia.

You're not that Highduke guy, are you? His comments on CORRUPT were great, even if my lawyer says I can't agree with them in public (and some I legitimately do disagree with, including The Nature of The Jew, etc).
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Well, spooks, fascists, hackers, chaotes or not. Around here, if one is rich, gifts will be brought forward. If one is poor, starvation will take care soon. Only the hungry ghosts are the exception to this.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

'My lawyer'? Shut the fuck up you virginoid no-life faggot, nothing is beneath a loser with 3 websites & 2 dozen sockpuppets. Does your 'lawyer' (ie: psychiatrist) say anything about pushing philo-semitism using dozens of sockpuppets to write & comment on your own articles on 3 seperate websites, you JEWISH loser? Censnor me now, you autistic defective. Prozak time 4 U.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Give it a rest, pierdog. I'd be interested to know who this person was when he was here.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Pierdog, there are 17 known Jews on the Genius Forum. We of the GF love the Jews---our Jews. Someone said about your recent posts: 'An aizel derkent men bei di langeh oi’eren, a nar bei der longer tsung.'
fiat mihi
Conservationist

Talking Ass wrote:We of the GF love the Jews---our Jews.
I don't yet know what exactly you mean, but I find Jew-paranoia and anti-Semitism to be really silly -- usually a "blame someone else, it's not my or my people's own fault" action.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

[GF has been, and I personally think still is, home to some fairly rabid anti-Semites, in short, Jew Haters. The curious thing is that it is 'officially allowed' and you may have noted, with Dan above, he tells the wingnut to pipe down but doesn't call him on his judenhass. I've not yet noticed one instance when some loon is ranting against 'the Jews' and someone cuts in front to tell him to shut up. I've also come to recognize (and hoped it is not paranoia) that 'a certain number of individuals' who post here, if they were really honest with themselves, would confess to a tremendous ambivalence as it pertains to Jews. It is anger and resentment that doesn't quite show itself completely and honestly and yet, and yet, it seems to be there.

I have pondered why this is so, but as yet nothing is conclusive. Here is a tentative assessment: On this list, with each of the 'founders', some part of their trip has been the utter rejection of Christianity, the very matrix that informed them. True, there is an utterly bizarre aspect to this and that is that 'the Wise' refer to the man Jesus Christ in their doctrines, but abstract the historical personage from his religious, and Jewish matrix, and with a rationalist's shazzam transform him into a teacher of the principals of enlightenment, a sort of itinerant proto-Buddhist who plopped down somehow in the fields outside of Jerusalem. All the rest that encapsulates the historical personage, and everything Judaic or Jewish, is simply not seen, disregarded literally. If there is Wisdom in any part of the Bible, it is only there in 'enlightenment sayings' that are abstracted from it. To get around the Gospels---and one must get around them---there is a certain idolatry of the more far-out apocryphal gospels, say for example the Gospel of Thomas (which is pretty interesting of course).

But anyway, with the rejection of any notion of the existence of a Divinity, any sort of 'God', theistically described or perceived, naturally it follows that all the assumptions that are 'Biblical', and biblically derived, no longer hold. With that baby's bathwater go: the playpen, the rattles, the perambulator, the swaddling clothes, the pacifiers, the storybooks, and of course the baby Himself (the 'H' was for amusement purposes). The whole shabang is simply cast on the road behind one as one marches resolutely forward! away from suburban middle-class pressboard houses! cheap aluminum cook-sets! fluffy rugs! motherish potholders! cushions on toilet seats! doilies! decorator boxes of kleenex! and that clean-clean smell of bleached bathrooms...

One marches toward sagehood holding high the banners of the Buddhist (rationalist!) mystics!

Well, to make a long and rather interesting story shorter, and this is a pan-cultural issue, as the structure that upholds the (Judeo---but no one here has the slightest idea what a Jew is---) Christian pillars is torn down, there is really no reason at all for the existence of 'the Jew'. Therefor, the very people who pulled such a series of rabbits out of their historical hat (the Charlatan Race) are suddenly voided of any reason to keep being Jews. "It's delusional!" they will say. "We can't see the reason for any part of these hallucinations they have dreamed up!" (and tricked us with). So, all of a sudden 'the Jew' suddenly stands a little naked for them, and quite suspect. Present, too present, and too visible. Especially in history since anywhere you turn there is some Jew who did something, the word always comes up, it keeps popping up as it were. Not that anyone here has any understanding of the role of 'the Jew' in Occidental history, up to and including the present. Well, that is not quite true, Diebert does, but his whole relationship to both Judaism and certainly Christianity is...rather ambiguous, is that the word? Uncertain? Undeclared? Unexplained? He IS a Dutchman and, of course, the Dutch have been notably tolerant. (And we love our Dieberts).

So, this Jew Paranoia (as you say) could be described as 'silly' or 'destructive' or even 'mad'...but there is also a perspective where a Jew being a Jew (which must be defined first and understood) is an intolerable assault...on something...that no one, in truth, can really define WHY, and must be eliminated. Basically, it seems a continuance of the historical position of Jews vis-a-vis European culture, and of course for European culture we are all aware of the solution offered. Israel, it would seem, will need to be taken down. It never had a reason to exist anyway, right? We've seen through all that...

To be truthful (how we love Truth, eh?) the essential struggle has not changed. The Jew is still an enemy. As long as he remains a Jew.]
fiat mihi
Conservationist

Talking Ass wrote:...there is also a perspective where a Jew being a Jew (which must be defined first and understood) is an intolerable assault...on something...that no one, in truth, can really define WHY, and must be eliminated. Basically, it seems a continuance of the historical position of Jews vis-a-vis European culture, and of course for European culture we are all aware of the solution offered. Israel, it would seem, will need to be taken down. It never had a reason to exist anyway, right? We've seen through all that...
I think there's a bias against anyone from a culture/ethnicity being of that culture/ethnicity. If you say, I'm a German and want to marry a German and have German kids, and you mean more than political membership in Germany, but GERMAN ETHNICITY, then you're a racist -- even though you're only trying to preserve your tribe.

The same is turned on Jews, but it's like a dirty snowball: it picks up other stuff as well, including the classic anti-Semitic canards. The whole Palestine mess has emboldened many people to basically take Jew hatred from Stormfront and paste it onto HuffingtonPost, DailyKos or Alternet.

That's the most basic for of anti-Semitism I've seen around the net lately: it's a subset of hating anyone with a culture/heritage, and hating any group that is successful and clearly identifiable. The Crowd wants us all to be equal, which requires we all be average.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

I've only noticed one rabid anti-semite on the Genius Forum: pierdog, and I doubt he has any significant understanding of Judaism.

For the record, one of my favourite books as a youngster was an anthology of Yiddish stories by authors like Sholem Aleichem, I. L. Peretz, and Isaac Bashevis Singer. Many of the characters were self-mocking, compulsively fastidious, suffocating in and suffering from traditions, passively masochistic, and ready to complain about persecution by others or God. The characters tended to hate each other in various ways, punishing even the penitents and extreme masochists.

It'd be surprising if they weren't at each others' throats, given their wry belief that they are a people chosen by a divine force who punishes freedom of thought in the severest manner imaginable, and who seems to them to have abandoned them to their own devices. I'd be a touchy, victim-mentality wreck, too.

Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

I think that the worst thing the jewish people have done (to themselves) is to constantly point to their own history of victimization, all that "we will never forget" jibe, which incidentally honorary jews (americans) tragically follow in like form since 9-11.
Furthermore it is sometimes difficult to respect people who dont know what is good for them, one just has to wait for signs of enlightenment, hopefully the younger generation of jewish folk will learn from the mistakes of their parents and grandparents, though it doesnt look promising thus far.

Cultures that lean heavily on traditional ways tend to carry the bads along with the goods into the future.
People have little tolerance for denseness of this type--it's difficult to respect a person who doesnt respect their own mind enough to trust and obey it. And worse still if there is no individual mind operating at all.

People will look more favorably upon jewish folk once they realize and/or admit to no specialness whatsoever. They believe it's enough to just live and work and play amongst the pagans, as a way of fitting in.
No, its not enough, and never will be.
FOREIGNER
Conservationist

Foreigner wrote:Cultures that lean heavily on traditional ways tend to carry the bads along with the goods into the future.
People have little tolerance for denseness of this type--it's difficult to respect a person who doesnt respect their own mind enough to trust and obey it. And worse still if there is no individual mind operating at all.
Yes, and modern society -- which is a culture in itself -- does the same. What does this tell us?

The problem is not with traditional cultures, for starters.

You can't make a Jew into a Pagan any more than you can make a Nigerian into a German. The whole thing is stupid. Mature people recognize: evolution branched, and that's a more sensible order than our kumbaya "we are all one" said in a breathy suburban voice.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Coservationsist, your 'defense' of Jews or Judaism or Israel, it would seem, is limited exclusively to their success as a 'tribe'. There is no doubt it is a remarkable achievement and to my knowledge Jews have survived on the strength of memory, percerverence, stubbornness and sheer will. There is also the element (IMO) of holding to a 'divine essence', but of course there are many who cannot see that, or won't.

The problem with your ethnicity argument, or desire for cohesion through ethnicity, is that it would take so much more than just ethnic identification to unify and propel a people (any people) through time and through all the pressures of existence. One needs the unifying force of a 'great idea'. Love 'em or hate 'em, the Jews have certainly had a grand, unifying idea.

Conservationist wrote: "The same is turned on Jews, but it's like a dirty snowball: it picks up other stuff as well, including the classic anti-Semitic canards. The whole Palestine mess has emboldened many people to basically take Jew hatred from Stormfront and paste it onto HuffingtonPost, DailyKos or Alternet."

I think that you are not seeing the complexity of the issue. In order to understand (and for the sake of some clarity I prefer the term) judenhass (Jew hate) to that of anti-Semitism, one would have to understand all the 'good' reasons people have to resent the Jews. There is a sort of 'psycho-history' to it (historical psychology) at work. One of the main ones is the demonstrated Jewish insistance of holding to a very peculiar group of ideas about Life and existence itself against a great deal of opposition. The influence and reach and force of those ideas, through Christianity, were thrust upon all the tribes of Europe (I would imagine you as a tribalist would take issue with this), and Europe was subjugated to an Idea that originated in Judaism. That right there will land one in a great deal of hot water, especially when with 'education' people get the chance to *see* what happened, who did it, why, and what resulted from it. Also, through twists of Fate, the penetration of Jews into all parts of Europe, their mercantile strengths, and their constant use by the 'prince' class for administration of empire in all its phases. Jews have been always present through all these phases of history, and yet still clinging to their (strange) religious and historical notions: a covenant with God through time and history. It is an utterly strange role and fate to take on when you think about it.

When the real Jew-haters concoct their reasonings, they do so in strict rationalistic terms. They are not arguments devoid of 'reason'. It is a mistake not to understand those reasons. Europe has been struggling (it seems to me) to throw off what one might call the 'Jewish yoke': the rather terrible idea that first there IS a God who demands things of us, and that this 'yoking' influence came to Pagan Europe (tribal Europe) through Jews and Jews alone ('expressed' through Imperial Rome). Throwing off that yoke has been a major driving force of judenhass (or juden-dislike), at least seen through a psychological lens.

If you were a professing Christian, your knee would already (so to speak) have been bowed and you would have been linked, even if in animosity, to the Jewish Historical Project. But if you succeed in undermining the Jewish inspired belief-system---Christianity---the connecting point is severed. There is no 'covenant' in and through history, it was all a hoax, an hallucination. Do away with the hallucination and, in fact, there is no defensable position for the Jew any longer. You either insist that he assimilate, as you have assimilated (to what it is hard to say...) or you get rid of him. He has become, in your eyes (and what other eyes are there?) a historical relic, a trouble-maker, indeed: the source of trouble.

The Palestine issue is a bundle of confusion, distortion, conflicting 'narratives' that in essence expresses lack of clarity as to just how, in fact, we see the world and how we assign value. A covenant by 'God' for the 'people of Israel'? Are you serious? The idea is seen as utterly backward and, in point of fact, is indefensible in modern discourse. So, the argument shifts to 'continued and sustained occupancy'. But how can one then explain either 20 thousand or a million non-Jews (with all their olive trees) in some areas of 'Palestine'? Confusion and conflict and contradictory views just pile up on on another from that point on.

Historical (European) anti-Semitism is enormously complex, and people devote lifetimes to studying it. The Geniuses of GF would do well to get a little bit of this history under their belt since 'the Jewish Question' has been and still significantly is at the core of so many amired individuals, such as Nietzsche, Weininger, Kirkegaard and just about all other major intellects.

"That's the most basic for of anti-Semitism I've seen around the net lately: it's a subset of hating anyone with a culture/heritage, and hating any group that is successful and clearly identifiable. The Crowd wants us all to be equal, which requires we all be average."

I see your point but disagree, for the reasons I mention above. I would say that Judenhass is in its own and special category.

Kelly writes: "For the record, one of my favourite books as a youngster was an anthology of Yiddish stories by authors like Sholem Aleichem, I. L. Peretz, and Isaac Bashevis Singer. Many of the characters were self-mocking, compulsively fastidious, suffocating in and suffering from traditions, passively masochistic, and ready to complain about persecution by others or God. The characters tended to hate each other in various ways, punishing even the penitents and extreme masochists."

I think it was Martin Buber who coined the term 'diaspora pathology', the 'sickness' of being in dispersion among people who were not one's own. I am unable to discern why you mention (for the record) your favorite reading material and then describe all negative characteristics of 'shtetl' Jews. Those writers were Eastern European and the history of Jews there had been and was at that time rather perilous. Perilous conditions leads to a kind of 'madness', and neurosis. When those conditions abate, Jews have a tendency to rebound and get healthy again, to grow and prosper. When Eastern European Jewry encountered the Shoa-event, the pressures on the Jewish mind and spirit were more than maddening. So, when you flippantly refer to [Eastern European Jews] 'suffocating in and suffering from traditions, passively masochistic, and ready to complain about persecution by others or God', I think you are seeing only through a limited perspective, and demonstrate a fundamental ignorance of the Jewish position.

You say that pierdog knows nothing of Judaism---what do you know, Kelly?

"It'd be surprising if they weren't at each others' throats, given their wry belief that they are a people chosen by a divine force who punishes freedom of thought in the severest manner imaginable, and who seems to them to have abandoned them to their own devices. I'd be a touchy, victim-mentality wreck, too."

It is interesting: over the last 8-10 posts I have been describing the 'inevitable pathology' of the deluded GF position, with its unique and also 'wry' insistance on 'A is A' as a Magical Formula for perception. The spurious blending of 'reasoning' praxis with Zen Buddhism, sexual inhibition, woman-contempt, psychological and somatic 'disconnect' and what it must ultimately lead to---and I have described you as that 'outcome': the QRS 'Woman' yoked to the discipline of 'Emptiness'.

Looking at your statement of your view of Jews and what they are responding to, and then comparing your own chosen praxis, it is tempting to turn a glance back again at your distorted grasp of Judaism and the Jewish mission (if you will). You have a 'wry' intellect yourself (wry in the sense of skewed, crooked) but yet you assume that you are riding the crest of human intellegence, that you are 'the best of the best' the material world has yet coughed up.

It is funny, Kelly, downrightly funny. QRStians with varnished faces...

I personally think that you have no intellectual and structural basis to even approach a conversation about Jews relationship to 'their God' and what it has meant. This is why I avoided it with you a few days ago. You have a mediocre, binary mind, my friend. It needs to improve, it needs to grow.
fiat mihi
Blair

Post by Blair »

Talking Ass wrote:Historical (European) anti-Semitism is enormously complex, and people devote lifetimes to studying it. The Geniuses of GF would do well to get a little bit of this history under their belt since 'the Jewish Question' has been and still significantly is at the core of so many amired individuals, such as Nietzsche, Weininger, Kirkegaard and just about all other major intellects.
Judaism is founded on core irrational beliefs, that's all that needs to be understood on the matter.
Talking Ass wrote: You have a mediocre, binary mind, my friend. It needs to improve, it needs to grow.
Projecting again, Alex...
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Alex wrote:when you flippantly refer to [Eastern European Jews] 'suffocating in and suffering from traditions, passively masochistic, and ready to complain about persecution by others or God', I think you are seeing only through a limited perspective, and demonstrate a fundamental ignorance of the Jewish position.
It's not a flippant observation. There's obviously a deep vein of self-contempt in the Jewish character, from carrying the burden of inane traditions, at the core of which is a belief that an extremely severe and punitive God has chosen the Jews for his own. The Jewish position is insanity, stemming from this core belief. Take leading Jewish comedians like Jerry Seinfeld, Barbra Streisand, Woody Allen, Bette Midler, Adam Sandler, Andy Kaufman, Sandra Bernhard, Richard Dreyfuss, Mel Brooks, Sara Silverman, and Gene Wilder, for instance. There's this ebullient, grandiose, dark, faithless self-mockery. It's a deep kind of self-hatred and distrust, even in someone like Louis Theroux who is partly Jewish. It comes from the culture. As you would know, Aldous Huxley said that damaged psyches result from a religion that amounts to little bottoms getting smacked.

If one stuck non-Jewish comedians like Ricky Gervais, Billy Connolly, Griff Rhys Jones, or Dara O'Brien in there, who have much less of that blackness, the two groups would have difficulties surmounting the Jewish obsession with self-criticism, yet hypersensitivity to being criticised by others. It's a problem.

It's not racist or nationalist to generalise in this way. I can also poke and prod at the general character flaws of Australians also, even though there are so many different races and nationalities and cultures that it is rather difficult to do. Australians generally are lazy, mediocre, and hate authority figure. On the bright side, they love to poke fun at anything unnecessarily complicated or self-important (British pomp, and American patriotism, for instance).

Tomas

Post by Tomas »

pierdog wrote:Hey, tell the defective autistic half-Jew owner of that site VJ Prozak, who also owns amerika.org & corrupt.org, that 'you know who' says to get off the computer, get back on the meds, stop churning out several lengthy articles weekly and stop posting them & commenting under 2 DOZEN sockpuppets.
Please explain how someone can be 'half-Jew'.

Kelly just stated the same.
"even in someone like Louis Theroux who is partly Jewish."

Aw, never mind - The Half-Jewish Network >> http://www.half-jewish.net
Don't run to your death
Blair

Post by Blair »

Yeah Kelly seemed to have dropped the ball there.

Jews are a religion, not a race.
Conservationist

prince wrote:Jews are a religion, not a race.
Jews are:

* Members of a religion
* Members of a culture
* Members of an ethny with two significant branches

All at once.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Really?

I respectfully disagree.

Bye, and do me a favour, don't ever respond to my posts again unless you have something accurate and intelligent to say.
Robert

Post by Robert »

prince wrote:Yeah Kelly seemed to have dropped the ball there.

Jews are a religion, not a race.
To be fair prince, Kelly didn't say they were. She was talking about the Australian temperament and the make up of it's population in general terms.

(There you go Alex, free ammunition for your 'adolescent female defence reaction syndrome' theory).
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

If Jews had absolutely no blood-relationships to each other, there'd be no genealogies quoted in their sacred texts.

I was just quoting Louis himself, when he meets American neo-Nazis in "Louis and the Nazis" (made after Weird Weekends). He's invited to chat with some skinhead "hatecore" band members, but he mentions at some point that he's slightly Jewish, at which point they tell him to get off their property or somesuch. Also, in a WW episode he meets an unrepentant German Nazi in the "South Africa" episode, who browbeats Louis so cruelly, Louis starts to cry a little. Presumably, it wasn't the fact that he had some ancestors that were Jewish, but the meanness of the fellow. Really quite a nasty guy.