NWO

Post questions or suggestions here.
Animus

Re: NWO

Post by Animus »

Some of it is true insofar as you cognize it in a dualistic good vs bad view of humanity. Us little pigs vs the big bad wolf.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

They found a way - 1 million gallons of oil flowing into the Gulf a day.

Pause and think about what pressurized oil becomes - plastic.

What does plastic smell like when burnt?
Is it toxic?
Will it effect the globe?

It is time to realize consciousness NOW.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Beingof1 wrote:They found a way - 1 million gallons of oil flowing into the Gulf a day.

Pause and think about what pressurized oil becomes - plastic.

What does plastic smell like when burnt?
Is it toxic?
Will it effect the globe?

It is time to realize consciousness NOW.
Yes, it'll be interesting to see what effects the coming hurricane season will do to this unfolding disaster.
Don't run to your death
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Beingof1 wrote:Will it effect the globe?
It seems that the oil has already gotten into the Gulf Stream. If enough of it gets into the oceanic conveyor belt and doesn't fall back out along the way, there might be a concern of the oil stopping up the North Atlantic pump.

There were already concerns about that pump stopping if too much fresh water got in there from ice melt though.

The Gulf Stream could bring a lot of the pollution to Norwegian waters - which are currently known for having the cleanest fish, and being the source for pharmaceutical grade fish oil.
Beingof1 wrote:It is time to realize consciousness NOW.
Is it? What for? Isn't it too late?
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Tomas:
Yes, it'll be interesting to see what effects the coming hurricane season will do to this unfolding disaster.
The control freaks realized that GMO modification and sterilizing methods were not achieving the results fast enough.

Elizabeth:
It seems that the oil has already gotten into the Gulf Stream. If enough of it gets into the oceanic conveyor belt and doesn't fall back out along the way, there might be a concern of the oil stopping up the North Atlantic pump.

There were already concerns about that pump stopping if too much fresh water got in there from ice melt though.

The Gulf Stream could bring a lot of the pollution to Norwegian waters - which are currently known for having the cleanest fish, and being the source for pharmaceutical grade fish oil.
One half gallon of oil reduces two hundred and fifty thousand gallons of seawater to polluted waste. Fish die and plants struggle to survive. This will do wonders for the atmosphere.
Beingof1:It is time to realize consciousness NOW.

Elizabeth:
Is it? What for? Isn't it too late?
1) Yes
2) To transcend mortality
3) No

Elizabeth, I had a contract on my life for several years. This was a very well funded and professional organization and these guys killed for as living.

I am still here because of the realization of consciousness - miracles or divine intervention interdicted their plans.

Once you realize that consciousness is the most powerful thing in the universe, you can literally change the world. If I need to bug out, I now know where the door is.

To give you an example: Most, when playing the lottery, hope the numbers on there ticket matches the numbers drawn. Instead, conform the world to your ticket, follow?

Post by 1456200423 »

veritas odium parit
Alex T. Jacob

Post by Alex T. Jacob »

1456200423 expresses it nicely with the visual/mythological approach. And this leads to certain questions. Is it possible to see the world, to interpret the events of the world, without 'organizing' it according to mythological structures? So that even when there is a supposed rational and 'factual' presentation of strict information (about 'elites' etc., or corporate control and behind-the-scenes machinations) we don't really have a choice but to 'locate demons'? Connected with that, of course, is a suggestion about the nature of the 'good' and the angelic realm is also suggested. But in these almost exclusively dark and labyrinthine suggestions and insinuations presented in the websites there is a very noticable 'glorification' in evil. A kind of love is manifest, strangely enough. It really doesn't matter if this is 'truth' or not, the whole purpose of it is to feel the thump of the demonic bass-tones while one sits in the darkened theatre watching the demons rip and tear at human flesh as blood and gore drip from their fangs, and maybe a splatter or two gets on your shirt. I would suggest this presentation is connected with Medieval Passion Plays, but that there is no 'message of salvation' at the end.

As we all recognize, the end of this myth-structure is that every living being will be connected to the demonic entity, tethered by it, an unwilling servant of the darkly demonic chthonic force. I suggest that, like it or not, it is our destiny to work through this psychological/mythological/spiritual/physical/political 'problem'.

If you are going to propose a demonology, you have to provide a 'conceptual pathway' to the angelic realm.

How I Got Over.
I can't go on. I'll go on.
Tomas

Oil spill , GMOs

Post by Tomas »

-Tomas earlier-

-Beingof1-
The control freaks realized that GMO modification and sterilizing methods were not achieving the results fast enough.

-tomas-
Yup. When I first heard of (or, started to become interested in) GMOs (early 2001), especially with soybeans, corn, and now sugarbeets it is none too cool. Originally from North Dakota the GMO market has steadily grown to where Monsanto, and to a lesser degree DuPont, have cornered the market on nature-altered patented seeds .. tough to see where it is all headed. Monsanto since 2003, has been pressuring the US Wheat Board to start using their GMO-wheat strains. It will decimate and contaminate everything in their paths.

Take a GMO ear of corn and a natural ear of corn: Nail both to a tree and watch the squirrels chow on the natural cob of corn and totally ignore the GMO head.

Do the same with cattle: The cows will go to the non-GMO soybeans and ignore the GMO soybeans.

Some dimwit federal judge out of California, earlier this year, allowed the GMO-sugarbeets to be planted nationwide; including the Red River Valley in Minnesota/North Dakota. Will be interesting to see how the bats and the domestic bees react to the pollination processes.

What is it that God's creatures can "spot" the differences between GMO plantings and non-GMOs.

One can see it in various baby milk formulas - it stunts the growth of fetuses causing low birth weights and other assorted anomalies such as placenta disfigurements, viral and bacteriological nasties, immune deficiencies etc and so on.

In tomatoes, some sort of gene from lizard eyes are employed (inserted) to keep the tomato plant from freezing on a chilly night of sub-32 degree temperatures.

The NWO overlords have so far been pulling the wool over the mainstream "consumers".

The odd soybean is something my family has done its best to avoid from the late 1970s on...

The pollen spreads to non-GMO, egads.
Don't run to your death
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Beingof1 wrote:Most, when playing the lottery, hope the numbers on there ticket matches the numbers drawn. Instead, conform the world to your ticket, follow?
It seems more probable to be able to conform the ticket to the world that is not yet... especially if there are many capable people trying to conform the one world to their multiple tickets... but yeah, I think I follow, and coming from you, I believe - even without those cursed rose-colored glasses that I have shattered in the last year. Thank you.
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Tomas

That is not all, they are attempting to poison the air, food, and water. Really twisted but this is a result of the brainwashing on a massive scale and consciousness gives without restraint the desire of will projected into experience.

Until we can transcend the primacy of win/lose, the world will continue to kill off the undesirables.

If enlightenment/illumination is raised in consciousness, potential parents would realize until they get their act together, no kids. It would fix itself.

Until then, the dark ones will continue to manipulate through Neuro-linguistic programming. Easy to do when most crave acceptance and is in a semi trance state most of the time anyway.

Manipulation is easy once one realizes the hypnotic effect of the thought patterns that dance around in the mind. Say the right words with the right body language and you can get most humans to do just about anything. Tell the truth and try to free them from their addictions and they more than likely will try to nail you to the cross.

Realize the unconditioned mind of humility and honesty frees one from any outside control mechanisms. Experience of love thy neighbor as thyself.

At this point however, it is becoming very difficult for me to have many relationships of any kind because most appear to be more at home with mind manipulation rather than truth. I pray for this world that an awakening be accelerated or the megalomaniacs are going to kill off most of the population.

This can be transcended if we begin to embrace and surrender to the truth of eternal consciousness.

Take care bro

Elizabeth
It seems more probable to be able to conform the ticket to the world that is not yet... especially if there are many capable people trying to conform the one world to their multiple tickets... but yeah, I think I follow, and coming from you, I believe - even without those cursed rose-colored glasses that I have shattered in the last year. Thank you.
If you say " I am in need of peace" reality conforms and there will be angst.
If you say " I experience peace" reality conforms and there is harmony.

Blessings sis
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

I've been reading at Educate Yourself for years. As with most everything on the Net, the truth lies within (withinside) the mind of the reader. The Current Events section is excellent.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

The Signs Have Arrived...

Post by Tomas »

Beingof1 wrote:Tomas

That is not all, they are attempting to poison the air, food, and water. Really twisted but this is a result of the brainwashing on a massive scale and consciousness gives without restraint the desire of will projected into experience.

Until we can transcend the primacy of win/lose, the world will continue to kill off the undesirables.
Excellent site, excellent article. Please read.

The Signs Have Arrived...

...Are You Reading Them?

"And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a
dead man: and every living soul died in the sea."
Book of Revelation: Chapter 16, Verse 3

In every persons life there are journeys to be made, new places to venture towards, new
experiences to have and new people to meet. So has it always been, so it is now.

But of all the journeys one takes during their stay on this Earth the one most unprepared for also happens
to be the most important one...your own life. >> http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1377.htm

Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Tomas,
Thank you for paying attention to what these monsters are up to. I am in this fight big time - believe me. Any meditative thoughts on your part are most welcome sir.

Everyone:
Did you know there have been three major oil spills = all with the same cause - in less than a year? Did you know the governments involved were yawning and dragging their feet about these major catastrophic wiping out of world food and plankton? No big deal right?
May 5, 2010 ... WWF-Australia is asking the Australian government why its response effort to the Montara oil spill was so weak
Does this response seem familiar to the Gulf spill?

Did you know the dispersant used is highly toxic?

Here is a question for you; why in the world would you want the leaking oil to disperse? Is the goal here to contain the leak or cause it to spread? I know no one is questioning this method. All I can say, not many are thinking at all if this method is not subject to serious scrutiny.

! gallon of this crap contaminates 500,000 gallons of seawater. What does plankton do for you? Help you breathe maybe?
I am just stunned at the pedantic masses and mainstream media dumb down. How can people be so blind and gullible is almost breathtaking. Finally some are standing up but as Elizabeth said, it may be to late for the thick headed. Only a massive shift in consciousness is going to pull this out of its tailspin - this is what I believe is in the near future - and thank God.

If we are to transcend, consciousness must - and I mean must - be realized now. Many can keep playing with the idea that you are simply trapped in your body and are impotent in regard to effecting this world cause - cause and effect is causing me to cause the effect add infinite doldroms or you can realize you do effect everything and already do.

If you want to change the world, go into yourself - deep within consciousness - and change everything. Start with forgiveness and expand outward with gratitude, caring, joy, etc.
Tomas

U.S. Testing Pain Ray in Afghanistan (photo)

Post by Tomas »

U.S. Testing Pain Ray in Afghanistan (photo)

The U.S. mission in Afghanistan centers around swaying locals to its side. And there's no better
persuasion tool than an invisible pain ray that makes people feel like they're on fire.

the Active Denial System is "in Afghanistan for testing" >> http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/06 ... fghanistan

Don't run to your death
Tomas

The Gulf Gusher & New World Agenda

Post by Tomas »

The Gulf Gusher & New World Agenda

First of all, there's the 'shock and awe' tactic

None of this can be chalked up to accident >> http://www.henrymakow.com/the_gulf_gush ... ulati.html

Don't run to your death
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

What do you guys think of chemtrails ? I never knew about this until a few months ago....do you think it's real or another conspiracy theory ????

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/#intro
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

No hon, not real.

Kinda intriguing, though - like any good tall tale.
I live in a tub.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

But how do you know for sure it's not real ? Yeah... i know they say nothing is real....that this is all an illusion...emptiness....blahblahblah....but that could be an illusion too....anyways...HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT WHAT IT SAYS THEY ARE IN THAT EDUCATE YOURSELF ARTICLE...

What process to you use to deduct your conclusion ?
I think it's possible.

Thankyou.