Masculinity: the ability to accept criticism

Post questions or suggestions here.
Kunga

Re: Masculinity: the ability to accept criticism

Post by Kunga »

I have no problem being controled by a man that i respect. At the workplace for instance. Working with male doctors as your superior is not an issue because most of them know how to control intelligently, as it is more effective and productive.

It is also easy to accept criticism when intelligent and rational. Games such as what pierdog plays is for bullies. He clearly hasn't mastered the game of ownage. He's making all the classic mistakes. LOL
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

You're a dumb, cunty, banal, twatty automaton with the 'mind' of an ugly, fat teenage cunt who always self-righteously babbles on after being discredited without realizing that you're not really qualified to form a credible opinion. You deserve to be raped & beaten with ZERO regret.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:You're a dumb, cunty, banal, twatty automaton with the 'mind' of an ugly, fat teenage cunt who always self-righteously babbles on after being discredited without realizing that you're not really qualified to form a credible opinion. You deserve to be raped & beaten with ZERO regret.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MenoftheInf ... paWhry8ziQ
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Fuck you too, you worthless fagotty mangina.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:Fuck you too, you worthless fagotty mangina.
If he was he'd be more man than you...evil has no soul.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:Anyone that thinks masculinity is superior to femininity has their head up their ass and loves the smell .

Masculinity : The ability to rape and abuse women and children :
This is just trolling. Please spare us.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Honestly, if you folks can't keep to the issues and leave the personal crap out of it I'm going to ban the lot of you. Enough already.

Edit: by "folks" I specifically mean pierdog, Kunga and dejavu.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

I was trying to make a point about the fallacy of masculinity being superior. But wrong thread.
I agree this is off topic...but i was trying to be on topic...lol
my masculine and feminine hormones are battling for dominance.
who will win ?
i surrender to you Dan.
Last edited by Kunga on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Dan, ban the fools bc I wanna share my life story here and read Kelly's, Diebert's, Anders' & your opinion & analysis on things I've been through and how/whether I could've/should've handled things differently and I don't want the pople you mentioned distracting from the topic with their banal nonsense.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:I was trying to make a point about the fallocy of masculinity being superior. But wrong thread.
who will win ?
i surrender to you Dan.
Your supposed point about "masculinity" has/had nothing to do with masculinity. Your point was quite silly, frankly. Masculinity and maleness are not equivalent concepts.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

pierdog wrote:Dan, ban the fools bc I wanna share my life story here and read Kelly's, Diebert's, Anders' & your opinion & analysis on things I've been through and how/whether I could've/should've handled things differently and I don't want the pople you mentioned distracting from the topic with their banal nonsense.
You can do all that and ignore those others completely. We do have an ignore feature you know...
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:
Kunga wrote:I was trying to make a point about the fallocy of masculinity being superior. But wrong thread.
who will win ?
i surrender to you Dan.
Your supposed point about "masculinity" has/had nothing to do with masculinity. Your point was quite silly, frankly. Masculinity and maleness are not equivalent concepts.

Ok...i have a lot to learn on this subject...so males are NOT superior to females....it's the masculine trait of rationaity, reguardless of whether it's comming from a male or female that has the ability to accept criticism ?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Yes, biological gender is largely incidental to the point, even if statistically meaningful in terms of the expression of masculinity. If a woman is being rational and this extends into the manner in which she experiences and examines criticism, then she is expressing the masculine dimension of her mind.

Of course, there's no obligation on your part to accept or acknowledge the utility of the definitions of masculine and feminine that I employ. But if you don't, then you'll need some of your own, and ones that make sense.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

The following news item might be completely unrelated.

Testosterone May Make Women Nicer

"Women given testosterone act nicer by making fairer offers during a bargaining game than those given a placebo, the researchers say. "
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Thanx for discrediting the myth of masc-fem equality AND YET I have a feeling that Diebert's info WON'T silence the cunty automatons who curse this forum. Even IF it temporarily shuts them up, it'll cause enough internal conflict to re- activate their mechanism later, compelling them to perpetually babble a discredited point of view like nothing ever happened. Just ban them Dan.