EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Kunga

Re: EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:WHY doesn't it occur to this worthless, unreasonable cunt that I'm calling her names bc she's babbling the same shit even after being exposed & discredited by everyone, including her self and that her persistent lack of self-examination in spite of rational observations made by wise people is ugly to behold, making politeness redundant? She's a banal cunty teen who knows it deep down. What a worthless cunt

blah.... blah... blah... you are incapable of having a intelligent conversation . I spit on you.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Its your cunty mechanism instinctively recoiling you from considering the possibility that you're wrong despite being exposed & discredited by wiser people that incites justified derision of your banal womanish stupidity, you horrid cunt.
Anders Schlander

Post by Anders Schlander »

pierdog wrote:WHY doesn't it occur to this worthless, unreasonable cunt that I'm calling her names bc she's babbling the same shit even after being exposed & discredited by everyone, including her self and that her persistent lack of self-examination in spite of rational observations made by wise people is ugly to behold, making politeness redundant? She's a banal cunty teen who knows it deep down. What a worthless cunt
I am reminded by my 'arguments' towards a girl/woman 2-3 years older, when i was like 15-16 years old, i was sort of attracted to her, but instead of being civil friends it would end in hatred, namecalling, and angry injustice, amongst 'good times' in between.
Part of it was my own attraction, because if i wasn't, i would have stayed away, but it kept me seeking her attention, ending in a big fight somehow, problably bcus I wasn't able to control her properly. She would be even less rational than me, and the end result was that she wanted me dead, and I thought she was evil. ( was in a video game, btw.)

In the end, the best thing to do is to leave them alone. Acting like a human towards most women won't get you very far because they don't often wanna have the responsibility of being human, but being hateful towards others in general does no good if they are not conscious enough to change themselves. Kunga isn't going to take it onboard, you might stop pointing out flaws.

As you say, politeness is redundant, but i'd argue that unpoliteness is just as redundant.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

You're right & I'll remember your words often but I need to get it out of my system and this banal bitch is the perfect target.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well, I'm not in the business of providing the means for cathartic venting - for anyone. This thread has become too ugly to be of any use whatever.