EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Kunga

Re: EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:
Kunga wrote:
pierdog wrote:Can't you tell she's hopeless, Dan?
Why do you constantly seek approval of your actions ?
You are clearly not a dominate male.
I don't think that's the right interpretation of his question. He's not seeking my approval; he's expressing his disapproval of me giving you the time of day. Big difference.
Throught this thread he is consistently asking for peoples approval of his actions...he only responds cordially with those that coddle him.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:Throught this thread he [pierdog] is consistently asking for peoples approval of his actions...he only responds cordially with those that coddle him.
He has also chastised people for giving time to those he thinks to be worthless. So, your view is a tad lopsided. But, yes, it is odd that he has asked for advice at all, given the issue is really a personal, ethical matter. But does that not also indicate the presence of some kind of conscience?
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

This is getting to be rather a boring and unrevealing thread. It's as simple as this: pierdog believes Kunga isn't intelligent enough to participate in a discussion thread, and shouldn't be here. But, because he doesn't believe she's intelligent enough to understand a rational explanation for why she should go away, his solution is to try to scare her using an emotional onslaught of rough verbiage. Kunga knows she's ignorant, but isn't really conscious of the depth of that ignorance (if it's possible to be deeply ignorant), so she simply reacts emotionally, proving pierdog to be right.

pierdog's argument and method are both imperfect, but probably the main issue I'd take with it is: you can't annihilate stupidity by sweeping it under the carpet or banning it. It just won't work. Unfortunately, women are dull. There's nothing one can do about it. Educating doesn't really help. Getting angry doesn't help. The problem remains.

There is also a problem in that being attracted to women as desirable creatures is primarily what has made them stupid in the first place. So that is a kind of conflict of interest in pierdog's case.

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:Why should men have respect for women at all (beyond that which ought be afforded people just for the sake of their basic humanity)? Please explain the reasons.
Basic humanity is necessary to civilization. If we can't learn to respect and live in this world together we will not have a world to live in.
There really is no Man or Woman Ultimately. The Infinite cannot be separate. When Man can respect Woman as equal or not separate from himself he will understand the wisdom of the Universe.

For Mankind to have respect for each other is to have Peace on Earth.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Kunga wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Why should men have respect for women at all (beyond that which ought be afforded people just for the sake of their basic humanity)? Please explain the reasons.
Basic humanity is necessary to civilization. If we can't learn to respect and live in this world together we will not have a world to live in.
You didn't answer Dan's question. He's pointing to women specifically, and asking why they ought to be afforded a particular kind of respect, different to anything else? You are asking pierdog to behave differently to women for some reason, affording them some kind of special privileges that contradict the usual system of categories. Dan is asking why.

Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I suspect Kunga is attempting to state that pierdog is actually not granting women the basic respect one ought grant people for their humanity (or something akin to this). However, there's been no indication of that. He has shown no respect for two individual women in one discussion thread. I think the natural feminine instinct to think collectively is rearing its rather unattractive head. It doesn't follow that disrespect for two women amounts to showing "women" no respect.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kelly Jones wrote:pierdog believes Kunga isn't intelligent enough to participate in a discussion thread, and shouldn't be here.
If he was intelligent he would be able to voice his opinion intelligently, so obviously he is handicapped mentally.
Kelly Jones wrote:Kunga knows she's ignorant, but isn't really conscious of the depth of that ignorance
If i knew i was ignorant i wouldn't be ignorant ! Kelly !!!!!
Kelly Jones wrote:so she simply reacts emotionally, proving pierdog to be right.
No i react to prove i'm not being submissive to his bull-shit.
Kelly Jones wrote:women are dull
Have you forgotten that you are a woman ?
BTW...i am not unconscious. Just because i don't know about all the philosophical dogmas you've familiarized yourself with dosn't mean anything. You just parrot what you've learned. I haven't learned any dogmas about conscious/unconsious woman to fill my head with unoriginal philosophical worn out BS.

The only thing that p.dog has to hang onto is that he thinks of himself as a man. And you think of him as a man. But if he was a man , women would be attracted to him. He can't attract women. He tries to run with the pack (of men) but they see him as a loser too. You act like a motherly boy-scout leader trying to help him grasp what it is to be a man. Pathetic.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:women are bitchy, superficial drama-queens
This as well as numerous other remarks, and the fact that he has to resort to fucking a "whore" to express his disrespect and hatred of woman, by degrading her into nothing but a worthless whore to fuck.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Kunga wrote:
pierdog wrote:women are bitchy, superficial drama-queens
This as well as numerous other remarks, and the fact that he has to resort to fucking a "whore" to express his disrespect and hatred of woman, by degrading her into nothing but a worthless whore to fuck.
Kunga, I know you don't believe it, and hadn't noticed, but you're only digging your own grave. pierdog understands that women aren't equal to men intellectually. He isn't degrading a woman by paying her money to have sex, as it is a legal occupation for women in many places. His attitude to you is quite separate to his attitude to the whore he employs. Your attempt to conflate the two is mistaken.

jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Kunga wrote:The men i'm refering to, that i was not disappointed in, were men of substance that i had a deep and meaningful relationship with.
And what does "deep and meaningful" mean? Let me guess - "emotionally satisfying and spiritual"? You see this is what pisses me off about people when they talk about sex. They always try to give it some inner meaning to justify the action, which is actually an unconscious, animal phenomenon. If they accepted that fact, and still had sex, I would have more respect for them than I have now, because then it would be immoral and evil instead of being completely unconscious.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kelly Jones wrote:You didn't answer Dan's question. He's pointing to women specifically, and asking why they ought to be afforded a particular kind of respect, different to anything else? You are asking pierdog to behave differently to women for some reason, affording them some kind of special privileges that contradict the usual system of categories. Dan is asking why.
I can't think of any relevant reason other than basic humanistic civilized common sense.
Only a pathological liar, and unconscious person is incapable of feeling respectful .
Disrespect is deviant behavior if unwarranted.

I really don't identify myself as a woman specifically. I feel like i want to defend them like a man. LOL !
But yet i am physically and sometimes emotionally very woman-like.
But i feel like i just am.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Kunga wrote:
Kelly Jones wrote:pierdog believes Kunga isn't intelligent enough to participate in a discussion thread, and shouldn't be here.
If he was intelligent he would be able to voice his opinion intelligently, so obviously he is handicapped mentally.
It's all relative, Kunga.

Kelly Jones wrote:Kunga knows she's ignorant, but isn't really conscious of the depth of that ignorance
If i knew i was ignorant i wouldn't be ignorant ! Kelly !!!!!
Again, it's all relative. You're aware to some degree of your lacking, as you have admitted. But there's a great deal more that you appear utterly unaware of.

Kelly Jones wrote:so she simply reacts emotionally, proving pierdog to be right.
No i react to prove i'm not being submissive to his bull-shit.
You are only proving that you believe that all women aren't what he says they are, namely, banal, shallow, thoughtless, etc. Yet most women are precisely that. Actually, I think you intuitively realise that pierdog is right, and that is what upsets you so. By comparison to you, I'm certainly not upset by pierdog's "assessments" in the slightest, even though I am female. I am able to identify the generality of women as truly retarded, and I know very clearly that I am an exception. I also know that the majority of women believe they are not retarded, and virtually every women I've discussed these matters with believes she is also an exception. I have only met 1 single female who had the honesty to accept the struggle of masculinisation, and did not claim to be an exception out of some misguided sense of self-defense.

Kelly Jones wrote:women are dull
Have you forgotten that you are a woman ?
The only thing I have in common with females is the physical (genetics, etc.) it seems. So, your assumption is false. I am quite at ease talking about women as how they truly are, because I have found it is true. I have also developed in many respects to be literally not a woman. For instance, I am utterly unlike you.

BTW...i am not unconscious. Just because i don't know about all the philosophical dogmas you've familiarized yourself with dosn't mean anything. You just parrot what you've learned. I haven't learned any dogmas about conscious/unconsious woman to fill my head with unoriginal philosophical worn out BS.
You are unconscious, because you emit instinctive self-defensive words without reasoning them through. For instance, the very cause for your instinctive belief (unreasoned) that I am parrotting, is based on your own lack of understanding of the idea of feminine mindedness. You assume that anyone who talks of such a concept is simply repeating the idea, rather than it actually being true and reflective of reality. That you never considered this possibility open-mindedly, calmly, and reasonably, indicates a very strong self-defensiveness.

The only thing that p.dog has to hang onto is that he thinks of himself as a man. And you think of him as a man. But if he was a man , women would be attracted to him. He can't attract women. He tries to run with the pack (of men) but they see him as a loser too. You act like a motherly boy-scout leader trying to help him grasp what it is to be a man. Pathetic.
That's rather a sorry definition of what a man is, namely, merely something a woman is attracted to. Again, it seems to be a proof of unconsciousness. It is as if there is no ability to construct a complete and logical grasp of an identity, no intuition of another perspective, of alternatives. No imagination, nor hypothesis. Extremely naive, sheltered, and self-defensive.

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

jupiviv wrote:
Kunga wrote:The men i'm refering to, that i was not disappointed in, were men of substance that i had a deep and meaningful relationship with.
And what does "deep and meaningful" mean? Let me guess - "emotionally satisfying and spiritual"? You see this is what pisses me off about people when they talk about sex. They always try to give it some inner meaning to justify the action, which is actually an unconscious, animal phenomenon. If they accepted that fact, and still had sex, I would have more respect for them than I have now, because then it would be immoral and evil instead of being completely unconscious.

Deep and meaningful = Love and respect

Yes now i see sex as primitive, and lustful . But when i loved the men i had sex with long ago, i was ignorant of it's nature.

If you've never been in love with the opposite sex, it will be hard for you to understand.
Sex is not evil or immoral if it does not harm anyone mentally or physically.

There is a lot you don't understand, if you've never experienced what your talking about.
But sex is over-rated ....so don't worry, you're not missing anything.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Kunga wrote:
Kelly Jones wrote:You didn't answer Dan's question. He's pointing to women specifically, and asking why they ought to be afforded a particular kind of respect, different to anything else? You are asking pierdog to behave differently to women for some reason, affording them some kind of special privileges that contradict the usual system of categories. Dan is asking why.
I can't think of any relevant reason other than basic humanistic civilized common sense.
If a civilised person chooses to regard stupid people as inhuman, then that is actually respecting intelligence. So, if such a person has respect for intelligence, then it makes sense that they wouldn't respect stupid people. It would be inhuman and uncivilised to.

Only a pathological liar, and unconscious person is incapable of feeling respectful .
Both these statements are meaningless. It's New Age frippery, and most of the posters here (apart from the feminine types like yourself and dejavu) would be embarrassed to post them. The fact you don't realise this is precisely the kind of thing that makes pierdog wish you weren't here. You can't blame him, nor is it his responsibility to put up with you, really.

So, what's the solution? Noblesse oblige?

I really don't identify myself as a woman specifically. I feel like i want to defend them like a man. LOL !
But yet i am physically and sometimes emotionally very woman-like.
But i feel like i just am.
You are very much a woman, Kunga. I'd say 95%. The 5% man is because you have hung around this forum for a while, making a few small adjustments, and making an attempt to make sense of what you read. You also tend to have a sense of humour, even though it's more driven by the need to appear pleasant and amenable, rather than for any deeper ironic feeling. It's not much, though.

By the way, only men who are attached to women defend them.

Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
But pierdog would argue that in your case it is warranted. That you disagree doesn't really matter. His disrespect for you and Carmel, individually, doesn't translate into disrespect for women generally (nor does his use of a prostitute). Not everyone is going to respect us, Kunga. And it hardly matters anyway.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kelly Jones wrote:I think you intuitively realise that pierdog is right, and that is what upsets you so.
No i distinctly see her as a stupid moron that can't think for herself, but hides behind the apron strings of "Manhood" .
I see her as a weak sickly diseased and depraved lump of puss, shit,piss, vomit, gas,fat,and crap.
Kelly Jones wrote:You are unconscious, because you emit instinctive self-defensive words without reasoning them through
Can't a woMAN defend herself ? You defend yourself with words too...dosn't matter if reasoned out...defensive is defensive.
p.dog tries to defend herself by puffing up and spewing the poison in her....as she is a cunt, she speaks what's inside her.

Kelly Jones wrote:That's rather a sorry definition of what a man is,
That's not my definition of what man is ..but the fact that he thinks of herself as a man...but fails to convience any woman of that. She has problems
attracting women....women don't want anything to do with her....they want a man....she is not a man.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

There is such a thing as reasoning something through to see if it is logical, rather than driven by fear and angst. The latter is self-defensiveness.

Looking beyond the vitriol you've chosen to use, Kunga, I don't actually see any substance to your criticism of pierdog. There's nothing there but an ad hominem.

If a man continually engaged in ad hominems, he would be banned, because men are typically regarded as capable of reasoning and of improving their thought processes. Women tend not to engage in ad hominem, but then they don't engage in reasoning either. For that reason, women aren't banned here, because it seems wrong to ban someone for not being able to do something they are incapable of doing.

So it's a bit of a stalemate. I can sort of understand why pierdog is frustrated. He sees the double standards, and thinks it is unfair.

Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kunga wrote: I can't think of any relevant reason other than basic humanistic civilized common sense.
Dan Rowden wrote:But pierdog would argue that in your case it is warranted. That you disagree doesn't really matter. His disrespect for you and Carmel, individually, doesn't translate into disrespect for women generally (nor does his use of a prostitute). Not everyone is going to respect us, Kunga. And it hardly matters anyway.
If she feels threatened by Carmel and myself, it goes to show what a sissy she is. A real man is not threatened by weak-minded women. She generally has no respect for women as indicated various times with name-calling (refering to the woman as whore....she loves to disrespect women and loves to call them whores and cunt and twat, regardless of whom it is. She only singled out Carmel and Kunga as they are being truthful and defending themselves against her wanting to be the submissive bitch (pierdog if you will....she thinks she's suPERior)

She probebly wanted to have anal sex with the poor prostitute. The prostitute dumped her. Why do you think she's so frustrated now ?
If she was getting laid regularly she wouldn't be so bitchy here.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kelly Jones wrote:If a man continually engaged in ad hominems, he would be banned,
Right, so obviously he is not a man.
Kelly Jones wrote:I can sort of understand why pierdog is frustrated
He's a she ...and she's frustrated because she's not getting laid. She was rejected again. Oh, and also because she cannot dominate me.

Also...she started the ad hominems, and to give her a taste of her own medicine i will gladly serve it back as long as she continues.

Give and you will recieve. Heaped up.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Kunga wrote:Deep and meaningful = Love and respect
How is it possible to have love and respect when you are lost in emotions? Those things, in their purest state, have nothing to do with emotions.
Sex is not evil or immoral if it does not harm anyone mentally or physically.
True, but sex, as it occurs among us humans, does harm people both mentally and physically. Mentally - in that it is an unconscious act which opposes the pursuit of wisdom. Physically - in that it involves the destruction of two bodies for the sake of creating a third body(all syntheses are triads.) Look at all the pain, toil and indignity that men go through just to have sex with women. Look at the things some women go through just to be or to remain sexually attractive. Also, the fruits of such unconscious sex are always bad. Deluded parents produce deluded children(future lives,) who in turn produce further delusion, and the cycle of samsara goes on. Even when sex doesn't result in children, it produces countless other "children"(effects) which spread delusion.
There is a lot you don't understand, if you've never experienced what your talking about.

I've been attracted to women, listened to music, read poetry, jerked off to porn - all of that is a kind of sex(when emotions are involved). And even if I never had any sexual "experience"(I take it you mean feeling the emotions involved in sex, or having sex) at all, I could know what it is simply by observing it and thinking about it.
Last edited by jupiviv on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Kunga wrote:
Kelly Jones wrote:If a man continually engaged in ad hominems, he would be banned,
Right, so obviously he is not a man.
You were engaging in argumentum ad hominem in your above post, by attacking pierdog's character rather refuting any of his (rather badly constructed, but still actual) arguments. You weren't offering any argument. That's an example of an ad hominem. With me here?

By contrast, pierdog's offensive name-calling is an overlay of anger onto a substantial argument (which he struggles to articulate clearly because of his anger).

There is a difference. Can you spot it?

In other words, you're attacking pierdog as if he is simply a woman-hater. As if he has no reason or justification whatsoever. But this is wrong, because his disgust and contempt for women is actually a hatred of irrationality, shallowness, lack of thought, lack of self-awareness, and lack of other basic signs of intelligence. He doesn't hate women per se, but how they display behaviours he finds contemptible. He is therefore motivated by a specific valuing; it's actually a respect for rationality, and a desperate longing for it. That desperate need is an idealistic wont of his.

Kelly Jones wrote:If a man continually engaged in ad hominems, he would be banned, because men are typically regarded as capable of reasoning and of improving their thought processes. Women tend not to engage in ad hominem, but then they don't engage in reasoning either. For that reason, women aren't banned here, because it seems wrong to ban someone for not being able to do something they are incapable of doing.

So it's a bit of a stalemate. I can sort of understand why pierdog is frustrated. He sees the double standards, and thinks it is unfair.
He's a she ...and she's frustrated because she's not getting laid. She was rejected again. Oh, and also because she cannot dominate me.

Also...she started the ad hominems, and to give her a taste of her own medicine i will gladly serve it back as long as she continues.

Give and you will recieve. Heaped up.
It would be better for pierdog to learn to live without women altogether, it is true. However, while the humiliating conflict between his sexual desire for women, and his intellectual desire to be ride of them, may be another frustration he experiences, I think it's much more likely that the truth is that he has been criticising you for your own qualities, not for anything to do with his sexual involvements.

That we keep telling you that the issue is with yourself, but you constantly refuse to investigate this option, seems to be quite a proof. Well, so what. Women can never become thinkers. They find it too hard.

Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

This thread had some interesting content up until page nine and was nearing the end, everything being said really what could be said. But the last six pages are totally worthless. What happened around page ten exactly? Upon reflection it seems that Pierdog was right there, no matter the language he used for it (hey, Jesus called a dominant religious cult a nest of baby snakes in their face, creatures which normally were stamped out of existence once uncovered). The topic was getting derailed by being covered all up under a shit load of banalities, as if to drown a little kitten in a bag of stones. Also his question of why taking the trouble of communicating with people who have no chance on ever breaking through the mental blocks is valid enough.

To me the whole thread looks at times like cheap prostitution in action. Nothing was really changed but the men got off their load, or got second thoughts, but they paid anyway with time and effort. And the charge of being "pathetic", or worse, was yet still there.

Hey, the thread is just reliving Dan's miss-adventure step by step! :-)
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

dejavu wrote:What do you say to your prostitutes when you hump them Van Rhijn?
The idea is to pay them to shut the fuck up. What's your price?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Kelly Jones wrote:You were engaging in argumentum ad hominem in your above post, by attacking pierdog's character rather refuting any of his (rather badly constructed, but still actual) arguments. You weren't offering any argument. That's an example of an ad hominem. With me here?
The argument i have with pdog is his consistent degrading referral of me as being a cunt & twat. Never in my life have i been spoken to like that. So if you fail to see that his attacks are directed specifically at my character and not defining any specific argument...then you seriously have a problem with comprehension.

Kelly Jones wrote:By contrast, pierdog's offensive name-calling is an overlay of anger onto a substantial argument (which he struggles to articulate clearly because of his anger).

There is a difference. Can you spot it?

No he can't articulate his anger constructively because he is blinded by his female hormones that are multiplying at a higher rate than his testosterone.

You have tried to master what it is to be a male by reading books...words do not make you a male..it's your hormones...
it would be interesting to see what your ratio of male to female hormones is. As your voice and face are very soft and feminine, it is obvious you have strong female dominance.

Anyone can shave their head and learn how to act masculine, it just an act.
Just as much as a female can put make up on and lipstick, and walk with a sexy sway....any drag queen can pull that off....as a matter of fact many effeminate men are much more feminine than me.

The whole thing is in a nutshell is that you think i'm unconscious...but that is total bull-shit. You judge being unconscious by standards devised by unconscious men . Unconscious of The Truth. And you know what it is. This is just a game of duality. Not the Ultimate Truth. But i can play this game....i just won't play by YOUR RULES, because i don't belive in them.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

WHY doesn't it occur to this worthless, unreasonable cunt that I'm calling her names bc she's babbling the same shit even after being exposed & discredited by everyone, including her self and that her persistent lack of self-examination in spite of rational observations made by wise people is ugly to behold, making politeness redundant? She's a banal cunty teen who knows it deep down. What a worthless cunt