What inspires you?

Post questions or suggestions here.
IJesusChrist

What inspires you?

Post by IJesusChrist »

I've been contemplating how to better myself, and to do such a thing I've realized I've had to learn alot, and to do such a thing I've realized I've had to become inspired and to do such a thing I must also become motivated.

What inspires you, what gives you that 'new found knowledge' feeling, that independance?

I get it from learning how to make my own projects, reading about other great people's intelligence, the possibilities of math, and the eventual crumble that is inevitable if change is not significant soon.

What is it that brings you inspiration you sunsabitches!
To think or not to think.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Re: What inspires you?

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

the church inspires me.
Blair

Post by Blair »

If you have to rely on something external to inspire you, then you are probably a little dead inside.
A.R

Post by A.R »

prince wrote:If you have to rely on something external to inspire you, then you are probably a little dead inside.
Yeah, actually I agree with you prince because the inspire is by useing imagination or your mind.
Anyways, it's still an opinions.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

prince wrote:If you have to rely on something external to inspire you, then you are probably a little dead inside.
Wow, lighten up.

Here, prince to prove a point, lets lock you in solitary confinement, with an iv, with your hands bolted to the wall. Man, how inspiring.

I think I'll leave you to your own devices.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

IJesusChrist wrote:I've been contemplating how to better myself, and to do such a thing I've realized I've had to learn alot, and to do such a thing I've realized I've had to become inspired and to do such a thing I must also become motivated.

What inspires you, what gives you that 'new found knowledge' feeling, that independance?

I get it from learning how to make my own projects, reading about other great people's intelligence, the possibilities of math, and the eventual crumble that is inevitable if change is not significant soon.

Mensa says: That 'new found knowledge' feeling you speak of is in the Bible. It's Bible knowledge and is referring to the end times. "Knowledge will increase" It seems apparent that all knowledge is increasing world-wide, but the Bible is speaking about end times. We know about "Wars and rumors of wars, nation will rise against nation, there will be famines, etc etc. however, that's not yet the end times. We'll know the end is here when all God's Word will be preached in all 4 corners of the world, and that's happening right now. China has opened its doors to allow evangelists, preachers, pastors to come in and preach. And others world-wide are doing the same. God's people have reached almost everyone folks, which means, we are closer than close to meeting humanities maker.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

What inspires you?

God's Word inspires me
Logic
Writing
Wisdom
Intelligence
Children
Coffee
Food
Rest
Shelter

All these inspirations are also related to me, so I inspire myself to be inspired by them.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

mensa-maniac wrote:
IJesusChrist wrote:I've been contemplating how to better myself, and to do such a thing I've realized I've had to learn alot, and to do such a thing I've realized I've had to become inspired and to do such a thing I must also become motivated.

Mensa says: That 'new found knowledge' feeling you speak of is in the Bible. It's Bible knowledge and is referring to the end times. "Knowledge will increase" It seems apparent that all knowledge is increasing world-wide, but the Bible is speaking about end times. We know about "Wars and rumors of wars, nation will rise against nation, there will be famines, etc etc. however, that's not yet the end times. We'll know the end is here when all God's Word will be preached in all 4 corners of the world, and that's happening right now. China has opened its doors to allow evangelists, preachers, pastors to come in and preach. And others world-wide are doing the same. God's people have reached almost everyone folks, which means, we are closer than close to meeting humanities maker.
Maybe this is true, christianity may gain footing in China, who knows, however, it is dropping in America - slowly at a rate of about 1% per year.

I honestly don't believe anything in the bible that claims to predict the future, or purpose, for if the future can be told, that would be rather boring - I don't think 'God' is that boring. Unless you are God, then you have created a perfect prophecy for yourself.

As for what inspires you, give me more detail. What was something that truly inspired you to change something about yourself or to take action against something?