Strange clouds appearing around the world..UFOs?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Pincho Paxton

Strange clouds appearing around the world..UFOs?

Post by Pincho Paxton »

There are some strange clouds appearing around the world.....

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-engli ... ships.html
Kunga

Re: Strange clouds appearing around the world..UFOs?

Post by Kunga »

shortly after i clicked on this websight i got security warnings from nasa security that my computer was infected...why is that ?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

NASA security? I don't know...Doesn't happen on my computer.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Kunga wrote:shortly after i clicked on this websight i got security warnings from nasa security that my computer was infected...why is that ?
because you have a bad popup blocker. Nasa doesn't care about your computer haha.
To think or not to think.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:There are some strange clouds appearing around the world.....

1. Now you know where the people with halos come (from those people in pictures) from books originate. My mom's Bible had a picture section where these "holy people", disciples, etc had these halos upon their heads and so on.

2. Maybe the explanation is the Creator was blowing smoke rings into our atmosphere.

3. The Devil's asshole?

3. Perhaps Cheech & Chong got a hold of some spectacular marijuana...

4. Hugh Hefner's cock ring slipped off.

5. Oakland, California held a giant marijuana "smoke in".

6. Jesus dropped back in for a visit. He left in a cloud and will return in a cloud (ufo). The bottom fell out...?

7. A new form of crop circles? (airplanes seeding clouds for rain).

8. The Black holes are ageing and going gray? (Kinda like the Northern Lights phenomena in our atmosphere).

PS - "Circle" one of the above ;-)
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

IJesusChrist wrote:
Kunga wrote:shortly after i clicked on this websight i got security warnings from nasa security that my computer was infected...why is that ?
because you have a bad popup blocker. Nasa doesn't care about your computer haha.
Maybe she meant NSA. They do care.

National Security Agency.
Good Citizen Carl
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Right after i did a full sweep and there were several Trojans (severe) and other sever things...they were removed by my system...nasa wanted me to download their security system, but i was hesitant as i didn't know if theirs was legit..
Last edited by Kunga on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I love the smell of paranoia in the morning.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Tomas wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:There are some strange clouds appearing around the world.....

1. Now you know where the people with halos come (from those people in pictures) from books originate. My mom's Bible had a picture section where these "holy people", disciples, etc had these halos upon their heads and so on.

2. Maybe the explanation is the Creator was blowing smoke rings into our atmosphere.

3. The Devil's asshole?

3. Perhaps Cheech & Chong got a hold of some spectacular marijuana...

4. Hugh Hefner's cock ring slipped off.

5. Oakland, California held a giant marijuana "smoke in".

6. Jesus dropped back in for a visit. He left in a cloud and will return in a cloud (ufo). The bottom fell out...?

7. A new form of crop circles? (airplanes seeding clouds for rain).

8. The Black holes are ageing and going gray? (Kinda like the Northern Lights phenomena in our atmosphere).

PS - "Circle" one of the above ;-)
I don't think you covered enough options. I had an opinion different, but I don't want to cause alarm.

Post by 1456200423 »

They are probably created by HAARP .
veritas odium parit
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Kunga wrote:Right after i did a full sweep and there were several Trojans (severe) and other sever things...they were removed by my system...nasa wanted me to download their security system, but i was hesitant as i didn't know if theirs was legit..
Wow you just fell for the oldest trick in the book. Was the spyware device on internet explorer? You basically just downloaded the severe trojan, you should run ALOT of spyware protection NOW. Or your computer will be fried.

To be honest I doubt we will hear from you again until you buy a new computer.

The spyware scan you so easily fell for is a very effective virus that tricks you into downloading a "spyware remover" yet the download itself is the spyware.

Mannn kunga you may be screwed.
They are probably created by HAARP .
I was thinking that too actually... I'm not sure how focused they can make their radio/micro waves though...
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

IJesusChrist wrote:Wow you just fell for the oldest trick in the book.
no.......i didn't fall for that trick, you misread my post !!! i had brains enough to figure it was a trick and started my own Virus protection and did a full sweep and it removed all the Trojans etc. (Dan thought i was being paranoid...lol)

Anyways...i think it's very strange that no one else had that happen...also i find it strange that my security system didn't catch it immediately and i had to activate it (scan it) myself.
IJesusChrist

Post by IJesusChrist »

Kunga wrote:
no.......i didn't fall for that trick, you misread my post !!! i had brains enough to figure it was a trick and started my own Virus protection and did a full sweep and it removed all the Trojans etc. (Dan thought i was being paranoid...lol)

Anyways...i think it's very strange that no one else had that happen...also i find it strange that my security system didn't catch it immediately and i had to activate it (scan it) myself.
The people who make the anti-spyware make the viruses...

It's a pretty clever, and quick idea for the nerds to make sum cash.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

IJesusChrist wrote:
Kunga wrote:

The people who make the anti-spyware make the viruses...

It's a pretty clever, and quick idea for the nerds to make sum cash.
They don't break your computer anyway, you just need a Windows disc to fix any problems. The thing is that most people don't have a Windows disc.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

they are probably coming for the soccer World Cup. Try to make them feel at home.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:I don't think you covered enough options. I had an opinion different, but I don't want to cause alarm.
Oh please? Let's hear it, gonna die then never know if died of fright or circumstance........
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Tomas wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:I don't think you covered enough options. I had an opinion different, but I don't want to cause alarm.
Oh please? Let's hear it, gonna die then never know if died of fright or circumstance........
Well these atom smashing machines like the Hadron Collider travel at such speeds that they may damage the Aether, and cause it to collapse. Now they usually travel in a circle, and the clouds look like a collapsed circle. Moscow may have their own machine similar to a Hadron Collider.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
Tomas wrote:
Well these atom smashing machines like the Hadron Collider travel at such speeds that they may damage the Aether, and cause it to collapse. Now they usually travel in a circle, and the clouds look like a collapsed circle. Moscow may have their own machine similar to a Hadron Collider.
Yes, the Hadron Collider is a bit unnerving. But I'm none too familiar other than 20-25 or so articles and a couple scientific briefs from some buddies who go on about this. Texas had the first one supposedly but I think it was nothing more than a testing "dry run" for the European model. Uncle Sam loves blowing money about - thanks to being the Reserve Currency.

After re-reviewing the video provided at link, would some of the rain-making that the Russkies do over Moscow bring this about?

I'd see no real reason why Indonesia would have these but its geographical area and widely-spaced landmasses (islands)? The reporter doesn't narrow down what particular part of Indonesia. Remember tho, the US military has conducted scads of experiments in Oceania proper.

And Rumania, well the closest I've been is Bulgaria. The US military is quite active there not to forget that the Russkies trained a lot of Rumanian scientists in out-of-this-world technologies.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.
Don't run to your death
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Tomas plays golf in his long stockings with honest abe's top hat.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Steven Coyle wrote:Tomas plays golf in his long stockings with honest abe's top hat.
One of my childhood friends from North Dakota (who died in 2008 due to too much boozing hence liver failure) wore a bucket hat on the golf course. Was with him (and two other witnesses) when he scored a hole in one. Anyways, I wore some rather strange ones - but his stood out more than any I would come up with. Perhaps with one exception, a Black Sabbath from the early 1980s. Can't recall which "world tour" Ozzie was on, the memories fade when one is at a Sabbath concert high on weed & peyote ;-/
Don't run to your death
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Hey, don't give me no Coke.
Tomas

Earth-Directed Eruption?

Post by Tomas »

Hi Pincho, help fill in the blanks about this one :-)

Earth-Directed Eruption?

NASA's STEREO-B spacecraft is tracking four active regions strung across the eastern hemisphere of the sun. Click on the image below to set the scene in motion--and keep an eye on number 4.

The movie shows an eruption of unstable magnetic loops >> http://www.spaceweather.com
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

It was originally I think a large spinning bubble of Aether (scientists call it a magnetic wave, but scientists don't know what a magnetic wave is, they would also call a bubble of this size Dark matter, but simply it is a larger bubble of Aether than normal size), but it burst anyway so now it is much smaller. The burst would send a wave towards us with some of the rotation still going on. It should skim off us like a ping pong ball, and it's only a level B storm so not too bad. It is better if the spin rolls off us, if the spin is in the wrong direction it could bump us a bit. If it were bigger the outcome of a bump is... maybe like when those trees were flattened in Tunguska....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RS6yUYLbl0

Another thing is that they can knock out computers, electronic gear, and even power lines. But this is quite small.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Pincho Paxton wrote:It was originally I think a large spinning bubble of Aether (scientists call it a magnetic wave, but scientists don't know what a magnetic wave is, they would also call a bubble of this size Dark matter, but simply it is a larger bubble of Aether than normal size), but it burst anyway so now it is much smaller. The burst would send a wave towards us with some of the rotation still going on. It should skim off us like a ping pong ball, and it's only a level B storm so not too bad. It is better if the spin rolls off us, if the spin is in the wrong direction it could bump us a bit. If it were bigger the outcome of a bump is... maybe like when those trees were flattened in Tunguska....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RS6yUYLbl0

Another thing is that they can knock out computers, electronic gear, and even power lines. But this is quite small.
Strange coincidence. I was looking on the internet at 4:30pm today UK time to see if the solar storm had bumped anywhere similar to Tunguska, and at 4:30 this happened....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... plant.html

Now the article of lighting up the sky, shaking the ground like an Earthquake etc, are very similar. It makes you wonder doesn't it?