Einstein MUST have noticed this!

Post questions or suggestions here.
Tomhargen

Einstein MUST have noticed this!

Post by Tomhargen »

Einsteins train though experiment neither proves nor disproves the theory of relativity.

It isn't some glorious thought experiment. Its damn common sense!

Think about it. I'm 17 and its not hard to notice. Forget for a moment that its light were looking at. Think of it as dogs. They are both running at me at exactly the same speed from exactly opposite directions. If i run away from one of them in the EXACT OPPOSITE DIRECTION, then I hit the other one before the one that I ran from. Its the same thing, isn't it?
DHodges

Re: Einstein MUST have noticed this!

Post by DHodges »

Common sense does not work with relativity (or QM). Common sense works in the ordinary world of normal-sized objects travelling at normal speeds (e.g., dogs running).
zachanscom

Post by zachanscom »

What an embarrassing thread. And you're 17? Please fellate a shotgun or castrate yourself with a hedge cutter and remove your genes from circulation. Thank you.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

DHodges wrote:Common sense does not work with relativity (or QM). Common sense works in the ordinary world of normal-sized objects travelling at normal speeds (e.g., dogs running).

Common sense works in all cases, but current science doesn't because it is full of faults.
RWI

Post by RWI »

General Relativity brought numerous common assumptions crashing down into the pit of falsehood, thoughts that surpassed general logic.

Without that theory modern physics would not exist.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

RWI wrote:General Relativity brought numerous common assumptions crashing down into the pit of falsehood, thoughts that surpassed general logic.

Without that theory modern physics would not exist.
Good. I wish physics was understood. The Big Bang includes physics as part of the planets forming under gravity. Great, just throw in gravity!, don't bother to wonder where that came from!.

Forget modern physics.. it isn't even touching true physics. In fact forget about all of science, just about everything is mumbo jumbo. And God.. more mumbo Jumbo.
johny8

Post by johny8 »

Hey Tomhergen.
This is not relativity concept at all but it is common sense that if you will rush to any objectwithout changing your direction you will definitely get crashed to it.
Why do you think so with your little mind ? Let it rest.
IMpossible
ELDUDERINO

Post by ELDUDERINO »

Einstien like all scientists (and most people me included) was looking at the world/universe from the wrong point of view. He was searching for answers with ignorance to the truth of reality expecting to find something other than or more true than his current position. He may have moved science on or may have not. All I can say is that no one can say the scientific outlook of today is any nearer or further away from discovering the truth of reality than it was before Einstien. He helped with the Atom bomb is that progress? If it is then I would be happy to believe the World is Flat (as it appears) and the sky is Blue.
Buddha gave us the answer to the external world, but scientists are still trying to prove it wrong. Buddha said that ultimately all things are in one word:- UNFINDABLE
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Einstein found a pile of ten apples. He explained how they got there, and did the maths.

Lady picks apples =

basket/ dimensions
-------------------
Apple circumference

But the apples just fell from the tree, and rolled down the hill.

The maths works, but the reason doesn't.
Hafele and Keating, in 1971, flew caesium atomic clocks east and west around the Earth in commercial airliners, to compare the elapsed time against that of a clock that remained at the US Naval Observatory. Two opposite effects came into play. The clocks were expected to age more quickly (show a larger elapsed time) than the reference clock, since they were in a higher (weaker) gravitational potential for most of the trip (c.f. Pound, Rebka). But also, contrastingly, the moving clocks were expected to age more slowly because of the speed of their travel. The gravitational effect was the larger, and the clocks suffered a net gain in elapsed time. To within experimental error, the net gain was consistent with the difference between the predicted gravitational gain and the predicted velocity time loss. In 2005, the National Physical Laboratory in the United Kingdom reported their limited replication of this experiment.[16] The NPL experiment differed from the original in that the caesium clocks were sent on a shorter trip (London–Washington D.C. return), but the clocks were more accurate. The reported results are within 4% of the predictions of relativity.
So can this be explained by just using relativity as the only option?

Not really. Swimming into a current is slower than swimming with the current, and two swimmers in opposite directions have to catch a floating balloon. Even though you swim faster in one direction than the other, it is still harder to catch the balloon.. it is now travelling with you, but the other swimmer is travelling towards the balloon. The two speeds are now evened out.. advantage / disadvantage.

Two planes travel around the Earth.. one with the aether, and one against the aether. The plane moving with the aether is chasing the clock updates, and the one against the aether catches more of the atomic updates.

Post by 1456200423 »

veritas odium parit