Inaug Obama

Post questions or suggestions here.
vicdan

Re: Inaug Obama

Post by vicdan »

mansman wrote:Vic, Im not quite sure what else I can offer you.
nothing, really. You already offered what you had to offer.
There is no "proof" that Obama is wiser than most Americans and possibly ALL republicans, but it is easy to see if one has the eyes to see it.
Something tells me you expect me to ardently disagree.

I voted for Obama, dude, both in the priamries and in the general.
Damn I wish you could really learn something here, have a small break-through then a medium break-through followed by a few large breakthroughs and then finally a mind-blowing life changing breakthrough after which you would never be the same.
<LOL>

Dude, you have no idea...
But you're (ego is) just having too much fun as it is, and you apparently haven't suffered enough yet.
I don't need suffering to grow. That path is for those who haven't been able to think it through ahead of time.
One needs to really hate the animal within in order to become human, and you have an opportunity here and now unlike anything that's been available to mankind ever before.
Did i already say <LOL>? if not, have it once more: <LOL>

The amount of self-loathing on this board is incredibly high.
If ever a day comes that you get a fleeting glimpse of Nature's most wonderful surprise gift, nothing else will ever matter to you, all other endeavours will be as nothing in comparison. You would have discovered why you were born.
Thankyou, senseissensei. :D You give my life meaning.
Forethought Venus Wednesday
maestro

Post by maestro »

mansman wrote:If ever a day comes that you get a fleeting glimpse of Nature's most wonderful surprise gift, nothing else will ever matter to you, all other endeavours will be as nothing in comparison.
You would have discovered why you were born.
To accept Obama as lord and savior?
vicdan

Post by vicdan »

hahaha. I considered posting something to that effect, but restrained myself. :D
Forethought Venus Wednesday
mansman

Post by mansman »

victor,
I voted for Obama, dude, both in the priamries and in the general.
well then you're a better citizen, i dont get involved in all that anymore havent been registered for years.
m
- FOREIGNER
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Shahrazad wrote:Great speech by Obama, I loved it. I wish him the very best. The task ahead of him is very difficult.
He wrote it himself. Read the transcript though, he made several grammatical errors.

The telepromptor isn't to be blamed, though.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Obama and the Spirit of Antichrist? Part Two

Post by Tomas »

Obama and the Spirit of Antichrist? Part Two

-snips-

Ethereal power--including supernatural agents--can be manipulated, bound and released to execute blessings or curses as a result of proper oaths.

Evidently it was not problematic for Obama, who stood in front of it and saluted the German audience in a way eerily similar to what Adolph Hitler used to do, followed by thousands returning the salute, which is against German law. When Obama ended his speech in front of the war goddess, he said, "With an eye toward the future, with resolve in our hearts, let us remember this history, and answer our destiny, and remake the world once again." This is exactly what Hitler had promised to do and exactly where he had planned to memorialize it.

In the Greek, the phrase "where Satan's seat is" literally means, "where a throne to Satan is."

"But experts agreed with Richardson," Gallo wrote, "it was a replica of the Great Altar of Pergamum."

Thus, incredibly, like Hitler, Obama had honored the goddess Victoria with his presence before ordering a replica of the biblical throne of Satan built, upon which he accepted his date with destiny.

-Click URL for complete article-

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12114
Last edited by Tomas on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

The only problem with that is that Obama has no power. None. He's a hired spokesperson.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:The only problem with that is that Obama has no power. None. He's a hired spokesperson.
Hired by whom?
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

The controllers, an international -- or, more accurately, non-national -- clique of power-brokers. This is news to you?
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

But that's not more accurately at all!

“They who?”
“They. I don’t know. That’s why they call them they. And them.”

“A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line.”

- from the movie Conspiracy Theory
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:But that's not more accurately at all!

“They who?”
“They. I don’t know. That’s why they call them they. And them.”

“A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line.”

- from the movie Conspiracy Theory
Non Sequitur.
Diebert van Rhijn

Carl G wrote:Non Sequitur.
As a comical device yes. As logical fallacy it's not possible since there were no premises or argument to begin with your post. That's what was playfully hinted at.

I mean you state "Obama is hired". Which is not different from almost every president or minister-president in modern democracies with financed campaigns and presence of lobbies and professional activist groups: the president represents a certain configuration of power which includes naturally a large chunk of concentrated power of various heavily invested players.

It's up to you to make a specific claim, to identify the players, outline in detail any illegal methods and provide a way to verify this.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

You make me laugh. I feel no compunction to write you or anyone a book. That is what it would take. Do your own research if you are interested. I merely point to the truth of the matter so that anyone who wishes can do so.

Unfortunately many have preconceived notions of how the world works, and these are the greatest impediment to learning. So be it.

In short I would be happy to speak to specific questions, but a generalized challenge like yours on a messageboard like this is not going to bear a tree full of fruit. I think you know this.
Tomas

More Obama Birth Controversy

Post by Tomas »

More Obama Birth Controversy

-snip-

"...Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. To qualify for the Fulbright Foundation Scholorship program, a student must claim foreign citizenship."

And it goes on further still:

http://www.patriotshistoryusa.blogspot.com
Don't run to your death
Tomas

VIDEO - Putin thinks Obama is nuts

Post by Tomas »

Putin thinks Obama is nuts

This should come as no surprise. Communists never understand economics as well as former communists.

Good video!

http://www.theobamafile.com
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Taliban leader calls Obama "a black ass"

Post by Tomas »

Taliban leaders gets it half right, calls Obama "a black ass"

Warning: Do not invite Mullah Nazeer Ahmad and Barack Obama to the same dinner party. (see photo)

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/taliban-le ... -black-ass
Last edited by Tomas on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

It appears there's a good chance Obama is not a naturalized citizen. But as I've said previously almost nobody cares. People just don't care about it and nothing will be done.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:It appears there's a good chance Obama is not a naturalized citizen. But as I've said previously almost nobody cares. People just don't care about it and nothing will be done.
That's understood about you, you don't care...
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

You're a liar.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:You're a liar.

-Carl writes-
People just don't care and nothing will be done about it.

"and nothing will be done about it"

-tomas-
You admitted it. Get your story straight. Diebert called you on it, answer him.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I admitted nothing of the sort. You're making things up about me again, liar.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:I admitted nothing of the sort. You're making things up about me again, liar.
You're a troll.
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

See, you just made that up about me, liar.
Diebert van Rhijn

Carl G wrote:You make me laugh. I feel no compunction to write you or anyone a book. That is what it would take. Do your own research if you are interested.
That's what's called "appeal to authority" (invisible body of evidence you have in your pocket), thank you very much. Also hints of false attribution, proof by intimidation and argumentum ad populum.
In short I would be happy to speak to specific questions, but a generalized challenge like yours on a messageboard like this is not going to bear a tree full of fruit. I think you know this.
No, you made a generalized statement about Obama being hired by a "clique". It was me who challenged you to provide something specific. So this is my specific question: can you describe this clique of power-brokers in one or two paragraphs. The tip of the iceberg is enough but I have to know are we talking about merely humans or aliens, bankers or mystic white gold sniffers, the Royal Dragon Court or other ancient bloodlines? Do you include Bilderberger group, queen Beatrix or not? You know, I want to get an idea where you're coming from, not to ridicule it but to understand and perhaps sharpen your and my tools a bit in the process.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Carl G wrote:You make me laugh. I feel no compunction to write you or anyone a book. That is what it would take. Do your own research if you are interested.
That's what's called "appeal to authority" (invisible body of evidence you have in your pocket), thank you very much. Also hints of false attribution, proof by intimidation and argumentum ad populum.
Lol. Call it what you will, I'm still not going to write a book.
No, you made a generalized statement about Obama being hired by a "clique". It was me who challenged you to provide something specific. So this is my specific question: can you describe this clique of power-brokers in one or two paragraphs. The tip of the iceberg is enough but I have to know are we talking about merely humans or aliens, bankers or mystic white gold sniffers, the Royal Dragon Court or other ancient bloodlines? Do you include Bilderberger group, queen Beatrix or not? You know, I want to get an idea where you're coming from, not to ridicule it but to understand and perhaps sharpen your and my tools a bit in the process.
Thank you.

The clique who hired Obama is well represented in the memberships of The Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberger Group, as well as a several others. There are ancient bloodlines involved, and more secret societies, and likely off-world sources as well. Funny you should speak of the tip of the iceberg, as these elites are often said to be at the top of the pyramid of worldly power and influence. They are royalty, politicos, financiers, media moguls, and captains of industry.