Police State

Post questions or suggestions here.

Re: Police State

Post by 1456200423 »

PART 3 of 3 Controversial Doctor Jack Kevorkian FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE Interview by Neil Cavuto-YOUR WORLD-September 2, 2009.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYLxwQ8dnq
The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause.
4. Supremacy of the Military..
5. Rampant Sexism.
6. Controlled Mass Media.
7. Obsession with National Security.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined.
9. Corporate Power is Protected.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption.
14. Fraudulent Elections.
veritas odium parit
Tomas

Comply with Pelosi-Care Or Go To Jail

Post by Tomas »

Ways and Means Committee Cornfirms: Comply with Pelosi-Care Or Go To Jail

*Criminal penalties http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/06/com ... go-to-jail
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Ft. Hood Killer

Post by Tomas »

Ft. Hood Killer part of Government Mind Control Program

Major Nidal Malik Hasan, a Virginia Tech graduate.

Go here > http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... ontrol-pro
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Re: Ft. Hood Killer

Post by Carl G »

Tomas wrote:Ft. Hood Killer part of Government Mind Control Program

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... ontrol-pro
Wtf? It would be nice if the article provided any evidence for the claim its headline makes.

Post by 1456200423 »

Carl wrote: Wtf? It would be nice if the article provided any evidence for the claim its headline makes.
I agree, more research backing up the claims/testimony should have been printed.

More on that story can be found here:
http://thetruthmovement.net/darpa/buttmountain.html

More on military mind control research:
Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen Kilde, Doctor, author, scientist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztDjYWK0k9A
veritas odium parit
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I don't dispute mind control or that it happens at that location. I would just like to see some actual evidence to go with the claim that the "Ft Hood Killer" was a victim of it.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:I don't dispute mind control or that it happens at that location. I would just like to see some actual evidence to go with the claim that the "Ft Hood Killer" was a victim of it.
One doesn't become a victim of mind control .. one allows it.

Aren't you the guy that pretty much believes that these spook organizations control everything. Bilderbergs, the queen (elizabeth, beatrix etc)?
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas wrote:
Carl G wrote:I don't dispute mind control or that it happens at that location. I would just like to see some actual evidence to go with the claim that the "Ft Hood Killer" was a victim of it.
That's disputable. If one gets in their clutches, in person, not remote, especially if from childhood onwards, it's cave in to them or die. The techniques they use are irresistible. One is then a victim.

Aren't you the guy that pretty much believes that these spook organizations control everything. Bilderbergs, the queen (elizabeth, beatrix etc)?
Yep, that's me. But I still like to see the evidence for specific incidents. I'm old-fashioned that way.
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Tomas-

-Carl-
That's disputable. If one gets in their clutches, in person, not remote, especially if from childhood onwards, it's cave in to them or die. The techniques they use are irresistible. One is then a victim.

-tomas-
Point taken, but the "childhood" starts differently with age, there's all the bullshit surrounding Waco and David Koresh. He wasn't making and selling meth, he wasn't a pedophile, he wasn't humping other men's wives etc. You know, propaganda begins in kindergarten these days, now there's where mind control begins. Koresh just had a different approach, he screwed up because he didn't apply for 501(c)3 status ;-(

-tomas-

-Carl-
Yep, that's me. But I still like to see the evidence for specific incidents. I'm old-fashioned that way.

-tomas-
Take a road trip to Butt Mountain and see how far you get.

Anyways, the latest is that he was with two of the "terrorists" on 9/11. How much Big Brother lets out about this remains to be seen. The downer side is that the military is rife with mind control subjects........ I was formerly one myself...... Go into the military or bunk up with a rooster at Ft. Leavenworth. You can run but you can't hide.

I'd like to see the first hand evidence myself but it takes time for the leaks to come out....
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas wrote:the military is rife with mind control subjects........ I was formerly one myself....
You were mind-controlled in the same sense as all GIs, through the standard basic training? Or are you saying you were in one of the special programs? If so, which one(s) and what was that like?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Carl G wrote:
Tomas wrote:the military is rife with mind control subjects........ I was formerly one myself....
You were mind-controlled in the same sense as all GIs, through the standard basic training? Or are you saying you were in one of the special programs? If so, which one(s) and what was that like?
Carl, I haven't read every single one of your posts to ascertain whether you'd been in the military or a civilian working in a fire zone, or stateside for that matter. Ft. Hood is the largest in the world, bar none.

The time when I was drafted there was a war going on with no end in sight. So I suppose the standard indoctrination took place, limited sleep patterns, limited amount of time to eat, march a certain way, physical strenuations to see how much psychological abuse a soldier could bear. Advancement to specialized areas depending upon ones' "smarts". Ability to carry a whole squad of men without flinching or having them second guess you. My MOS was 64CHARLIE20, but ended up in a combat engineering unit building roads, driving dump trucks,jeeps etc., laying minefields, setting up claymore fields with specific blast patterns, and going out on patrols on our basecamp perimeters. Going out in the field sucks, one never forgets.

Like I said, indoctrination begins in the home (and depending upon what the parents believe) so its religion and public school provide the good soil from which to sprout from. The pledge of allegiance was different way back when, it was with the hand-held-out before it switched to the hand-over-heart. When Hitler began employing the hand-held-out symbolism, the public schools altered their bait-and-switch. It's everywhere, look around you.

The military altered my outlook on life for the better. Without it, I'd just be some schlep Democrat/Republican with four kids, attending some church, a member of the country club set, attend city council meetings, working 9-5 at some dead-end job with no way out. Reading the mainstream paper, watching TV, never questioning the (local, county, state,federal) governments' actions/motives.

So yes, I'm still mind controlled flunky in some facets and that will not change. The Sergeant in me will always be.

I think it was you, Carl, who said you're a Woodstock veteran. It will haunt you (hopefully in a good way) for the rest of your days. To a certain degree, when you wake in the morning you (hear a tune on somebody's car radio) have a flashback and think about the person who was by your side when Country Joe was on stage, perhaps a different thought awakens a different facet of your being when Jimi Hendrix played the Star Spangled Banner. You know, (of course you do) that he was in the military himself, a paratrooper I believe, but he broke his leg on a jump thus ending his military stint. He was a mind control subject in his own right. Woodstock was/is/will always be a mind control event.

PS - Elvis Presley was never the same after his military experience. Can't recall which concert but he rambled on about the military at one of them. Saw him in 1968 (in shape), 1971 (kung fu), 1975 (fat & drugged out).

Perhaps more later :-/
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Spoiler Alert

Post by Tomas »

Spolier Alert: What Really Happened to Glenn Beck's Blue Curtain

There's no way Fox News, owned by one of only six media companies in the U.S., is going to allow Beck to expose the group on national television. Why? Isn't it obvious? Because someone other than Rupert Murdoch is calling the shots.

As for Glenn Beck, one of two things will happen (see video)

Go here > http://rfdamerica.com/content/spoiler-a ... ue-curtain

Don't run to your death
Tomas

Re: A Dozen Tales of Disinformation

Post by Tomas »

Ft. Hood Cover-up: A Dozen Tales of Disinformation

Exiled Online
By Mark Ames

Exhibit A: What sort of terrorist is this, I ask you!? He looks downright nice, I tell ya! Next!

Exhibit B: H'm, we can definitely do something with this...

Exhibit C: Just take the photo above, click the "black-and-white" button, add a bit of blurriness
to make it nice 'n terroristy, then place it next to colorized Americans, and voila! Folks, I think
we got ourselves a terrorist, wouldn't you agree?

Exhibit: Oh yeah, no doubt about it, folks, this guy puts the "error" in "terrorist":

Exhibit E: Okay, now that we've got that established, we can run a few blurry CCTV color shots
of Hasan dressed up in his Halloween Islamofascist costume:

Voila! That wasn't so hard, was it?

Go here for article and photos > http://exiledonline.com/fort-hood-cover ... nformation
Don't run to your death
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Tomas, thanks for the in depth post.
Tomas: the military is rife with mind control subjects........ I was formerly one myself....

Carl: You were mind-controlled in the same sense as all GIs, through the standard basic training? Or are you saying you were in one of the special programs? If so, which one(s) and what was that like?

Tomas: Carl, I haven't read every single one of your posts to ascertain whether you'd been in the military or a civilian working in a fire zone, or stateside for that matter. Ft. Hood is the largest in the world, bar none.
I have not been in the military nor served in a war zone. Not in this lifetime, anyway.

I know it's not the same, but I have viewed combat footage from several wars, watched interviews and talked with vets -- including a brother in the marines who did a tour in Nam, and I know it isn't pretty or fun out there.
The time when I was drafted there was a war going on with no end in sight. So I suppose the standard indoctrination took place, limited sleep patterns, limited amount of time to eat, march a certain way, physical strenuations to see how much psychological abuse a soldier could bear. Advancement to specialized areas depending upon ones' "smarts". Ability to carry a whole squad of men without flinching or having them second guess you. My MOS was 64CHARLIE20, but ended up in a combat engineering unit building roads, driving dump trucks,jeeps etc., laying minefields, setting up claymore fields with specific blast patterns, and going out on patrols on our basecamp perimeters. Going out in the field sucks, one never forgets.
Gotcha, and yeah, I imagine.
Like I said, indoctrination begins in the home (and depending upon what the parents believe) so its religion and public school provide the good soil from which to sprout from. The pledge of allegiance was different way back when, it was with the hand-held-out before it switched to the hand-over-heart. When Hitler began employing the hand-held-out symbolism, the public schools altered their bait-and-switch. It's everywhere, look around you.
Yep, we are all mind-controlled. No argument there.
The military altered my outlook on life for the better. Without it, I'd just be some schlep Democrat/Republican with four kids, attending some church, a member of the country club set, attend city council meetings, working 9-5 at some dead-end job with no way out. Reading the mainstream paper, watching TV, never questioning the (local, county, state,federal) governments' actions/motives.

So yes, I'm still mind controlled flunky in some facets and that will not change. The Sergeant in me will always be.
Okay.

In my case I didn't need the shock and education of the military experience to avoid that route, but glad it worked for you.
I think it was you, Carl, who said you're a Woodstock veteran.
It was a joke at the time, but actually I was there in spirit. I identify with the Woodstock Nation.
It will haunt you (hopefully in a good way) for the rest of your days.
In fact it does. Funny, huh.
To a certain degree, when you wake in the morning you (hear a tune on somebody's car radio) have a flashback and think about the person who was by your side when Country Joe was on stage, perhaps a different thought awakens a different facet of your being when Jimi Hendrix played the Star Spangled Banner.
Relatively few festival goers were still there on Monday morning for Jimi's set (20,000?), but yeah, don't we all have visceral memories triggered by certain songs.
You know, (of course you do) that he was in the military himself, a paratrooper I believe, but he broke his leg on a jump thus ending his military stint.
Yep. Crazy that he could have survived military regimentation and gone on to be such an innovative player.
He was a mind control subject in his own right.
Not sure how you mean that, since I believe you've called John Lennon the same. Do you mean in the conventional sense, as being a product of society and family, or do you mean received special treatment inside a black ops program. Speaking of which, you might dig Duncan O'Finioan
Woodstock was/is/will always be a mind control event.
Again, do you mean a government operation, or what?
PS - Elvis Presley was never the same after his military experience.
Exactly. Who is?
Good Citizen Carl
Tomas

School Pepper Sprayed Disabled Child

Post by Tomas »

School Pepper Sprayed Disabled Child

A middle school security guard pepper-sprayed a disabled special ed student in the eyes after removing the child's glasses, his trustee says in a class action complaint. The trustee says the "physically slight" 14-year-old boy functions "at the level of a 5 year old." and the school violated state law, which allows pepper spray only in self-defense.

"While C.M. was restrained to the chair, the security officer got out his 'OC' pepper spray and asked C.M. if he wanted some of this?!'," Go here > http://www.courthousenews.com
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Torture & Slavery OK

Post by Tomas »

US Supreme Court Rules Torture & Slavery OK

by Chris Floyd

(DEC 18, 2009) While we were all out doing our Christmas shopping, the highest court in
the land quietly put the kibosh on a few more of the remaining shards of human liberty.

They just had to write a single sentence.

And what makes them sub-humans? > http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... nnelID=106
Last edited by Tomas on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death

Re: Torture & Slavery OK

Post by 1456200423 »

Tomas wrote:.

US Supreme Court Rules Torture & Slavery OK

by Chris Floyd

(DEC 18, 2009) While we were all out doing our Christman shopping, the highest court in
the land quietly put the kibosh on a few more of the remaining shards of human liberty.

They just had to write a single sentence.

And what makes them sub-humans? > http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... nnelID=106
Ahh... getting ready for that ground zero trial. It's going to be one amazing show by the looks of it. o_O
US repatriates 12 Guantanamo men, including 6 Yemenis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8423416.stm
President Obama has pledged to shut the controversial detention centre in 2010, and announced last week that many of the detainees would be sent to a prison in the US state of Illinois.

Some will face trials in US criminal or military courts, while others are expected to be transferred abroad.
Last edited by 1456200423 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
veritas odium parit
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

We've always been incarceratin', torturin', killin' fools in the U.S.

Post by 1456200423 »

CIA Secret 'Torture' Prison Found at Fancy Horseback Riding Academy
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cia-secre ... id=9115978

Until March 2004, the site was a riding academy and café owned by a local family. The facility is in the town of Antaviliai, in the forest 20 kilometers northeast of the city center of Vilnius, near an exclusive suburb where many government officials live.

Where affluent Lithuanians once rode show horses and sipped coffee at a café, the CIA installed a concrete structure where it could use harsh tactics to interrogate up to eight suspected al-Qaeda terrorists at a time.

Lithuanian officials provided ABC News with the documents of what they called a CIA front company, Elite, LLC, which purchased the property and built the "black site" in 2004

Lithuania agreed to allow the CIA prison after President George W. Bush visited the country in 2002 and pledged support for Lithuania's efforts to join NATO.
Last edited by 1456200423 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
veritas odium parit

Post by 1456200423 »

Feds ‘Pinged’ Sprint GPS Data 8 Million Times Over a Year
* December 1, 2009
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/12/gps-data/

Sprint Nextel provided law enforcement agencies with customer location data more than 8 million times between September 2008 and October 2009, according to a company manager who disclosed the statistic at a non-public interception and wiretapping conference in October.

The manager also revealed the existence of a previously undisclosed web portal that Sprint provides law enforcement to conduct automated “pings” to track users. Through the website, authorized agents can type in a mobile phone number and obtain global positioning system (GPS) coordinates of the phone.

The spokesman wouldn’t disclose how many of Sprint’s 48 million customers had their GPS data shared, or indicate the number of unique surveillance requests from law enforcement. But he said that a single surveillance order against a lone target could generate thousands of GPS “pings” to the cell phone, as the police track the subject’s movements over the course of days or weeks. That, Sprint claims, is the source of the 8 million figure: it’s the cumulative number of times Sprint cell phones covertly reported their location to law enforcement over the year.
Yahoo Issues Takedown Notice for Spying Price List
December 4, 2009
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/1 ... py-prices/

Yahoo isn’t happy that a detailed menu of the spying services it provides law enforcement agencies has leaked onto the web.

Shortly after Threat Level reported this week that Yahoo had blocked the FOIA release of its law enforcement and intelligence price list, someone provided a copy of the company’s spying guide to the whistleblower site Cryptome.

The price list that Yahoo tried to prevent the government from releasing to Soghoian appears in one small paragraph in the 17-page leaked document. According to this list, Yahoo charges the government about $30 to $40 for the contents, including e-mail, of a subscriber’s account. It charges $40 to $80 for the contents of a Yahoo group.
veritas odium parit
Tomas

Domestic Stability Police Force

Post by Tomas »

RAND Corporation Calls for a Domestic Stability Police Force

TheNewAmerican.com

The RAND Corporation is the establishment's go-to think tank for the pseudo-scientific justification for
both the planned and perfidious expansion of government and the corresponding contraction of liberty.

On page 15, the paper sets forth the questions to be answered:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php ... lice-force
Don't run to your death
Tomas

School district using webcams

Post by Tomas »

Lawsuit: Pennsylvania school district using school-issued laptop webcams to spy on students

On November 11, 2009, Plaintiffs were for the first time informed of the above-mentioned capability and practice by the School District when Lindy Matsko, an Assistant Principal at Harriton High School, informed minor Plaintiff that the High School was of the belief that minor Plaintiff was engaged in improper behavior in his home, and cited as evidence a photograph from the webcam embedded in minor Plaintiff's personal laptop issued by the School District.

Full story >> http://americasright.com/?p=3159
Don't run to your death
Tomas

LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER

Post by Tomas »

LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER

Babies' DNA given to military database

Texas forwarded blood spots without parental permission

Read here >> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=126364
Don't run to your death
Tomas

POLICE STATE 2010

Post by Tomas »

Homeland Security Unveils Mobile Mind Screening Checkpoints

See video on Youtube >> http://www.pyrabang.com/view.php?ref=fr ... t_id=45389
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Police State Act

Post by Tomas »

The McCain-Lieberman Police State Act

The bill imposes harsh police state measures, including >> http://www.rense.com/general90/mcc.htm
Don't run to your death