The Mind & Reality

Post questions or suggestions here.
Shahrazad

Re: The Mind & Reality

Post by Shahrazad »

Sid,
I tend to treasure you who knew me way back when for only you, among the posters, can know for certain that I have indeed improved as a person, whether you openly admit it or not.
It is as if you read my mind. A while ago I was thinking about how much you have changed through the 8 or so years I have known you. You are more emotionally mature. However, you're still loony.
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

Shahrazad wrote:Sid,
I tend to treasure you who knew me way back when for only you, among the posters, can know for certain that I have indeed improved as a person, whether you openly admit it or not.
It is as if you read my mind. A while ago I was thinking about how much you have changed through the 8 or so years I have known you. You are more emotionally mature. However, you're still loony.
Thanks for your honesty. Yes, it is only people like you who can clearly see that...I've come a long way baby! And I celebrate the fact that I'm not quite as "loony" as I used to be.

"Uh tha...uh...tha...uh...that's all folks!"

--Porky Pig

Maybe I should have put him on my genius list
Renaissance

The Fate of Man

Post by Renaissance »

I have to openly admit that the more I study into human history and deal with humans in my daily world the more convinced I become that humans are a dangerously deranged species. They should not be entrusted with the care of a beautiful planet like Earth and they should MOST DEFINITELY not be allowed to venture throughout the galaxy. Humans should be regulated by an outside force like the pig, monkey-brains they truly are. Some advanced outside force should indeed step in and take control of this planet and regulate the human race and quarantine them to this planet at least until they are cured of their contagious diseases.

In my view there are two avenues of actions to be taken regarding humans and they are dependant upon two essential factors:

If there are many planets in this galaxy more beautiful than this one then the loss of this planet will not be much to be concerned about

If there are very few planets in this galaxy as beautiful as this one then the preservation of this planet and the elimination of all unnecessary human life becomes an important priority. To be perfectly honest, after dealing with you insanely spiritually sick humans all my life I opt for the bulk of your sick bloated fat disgusting bodies eliminated off the face of the Earth. If I am the first to die in the process so be it! I feel the bulk of you insane humans are not fit to live and as far as I am concerned it is indeed a good day to die.

Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

prince wrote:Keep it on dickwad, keep it right on.
Gosh I sure love not doing what you want me to. And I'm fully ready for your trying reverse psychology on me, Prince Reba Jones
tek0

Post by tek0 »

I am sober this time around somehow.

Damnit we humans are obviously primitive and purposely kept so for some half-assed reason.

That does not mean it should all be so regardless of how the most inadept of this planet may react and we all know that is not even an excuse since humanity needs REAL leadership that will kick the piss out of this species and make it what it is capable of being.

I could go on but only at risk of sounding partially drunken on my own ignorance and lack of realistic human connection to knowledge and vaults containing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Sid,
He has conducted experiments with random number generators and has accumulated a body of (((evidence))) (there’s that word again) that the Intention of test subjects can indeed affect random number generators.
Even granting psionicism, if the timeline goes both ways it could be a form of precog, rather than actual manipulation. So, what's more realistic? Information traveling backward in time to influence the present, or the sole act of mentation causing changes in the environment?
Humans should be regulated by an outside force like the pig, monkey-brains they truly are.
I'm not that good with monkeys (never met one), but I know quite a bit more about lizards. If you assume that everyone's got the basic lizard drives (protect the food-source, fight-or-flight, most interspecies interaction involves sexual instinct), you can make surprisingly accurate predictions. If you pay attention, even some complex philosophies can break down into a lizard-brained need.
A mindful man needs few words.
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

"A mindful man needs few words."

"An ignorant man can only use a 'few words'"

--Renaissance
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

It is said that time may very well not exist outside of our conscious awareness; that in actuality there is no past or future there is only one moment and the moment is…(((NOW))). So I’m becoming inclined to believe that we are all God equally and I am just as much God as anyone else. If it is true then all I have to do is remember enough of my true nature and I can manipulate my own personal reality at will and NOW is the only time I can possibly do that.

Experiments in using placebos prove quite conclusively that the mind is a, if not THE, chief factor in the healing process. The patients have FAITH that the person giving them the placebo is honest and they take the placebo pills with full faith that it will heal them. Truly, the giver of the placebo pill can indeed eventually quote Jesus and say, “Your faith has made you well”. I would imagine that it’s best of the person giving the placebo pill has no idea whatsoever which pills are the placebo and which pills are the actual medicine. Yes, I imagine that is the way it works best.

So, my faith in myself and my ability to access Intent in order to re-create my personal life any wonderful way I can possibly imagine may very well hinge on how much faith I put in the possibility ((NOW)) and each and every unfolding NOW. Let’s face reality, whenever wonderful things happen in life they happen NOW. That is when we experience them. So NOW is the time for great and wonderful thoughts; thoughts about limitless possibilities of mind in concert with the entire universe.

If a doctor refuses to believe in me and my dream should I believe in him? You successfully brainwashed would say ‘Yes, you should believe in the opinion of a doctor above your own’. Well, I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with doctors. I don’t like them and don’t trust them. I put more faith in myself and my ability to attract and manifest vibrant health any time I truly believe I can. It doesn’t matter whether or not you or all your doctors combined believe in me. What matters is that I fully believe in myself and my powerful connection with the entire universe through the manipulation of focused intention. All that matters is that my connecting link to the force of Intent becomes stronger and more reliable. The more reliable the connection the easier it is to manifest any wonderful thing in life whether you or doctors agree or not!

It’s time to go and believe in greater and more wonderful things than I ever have before!

Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Sid,
So I’m becoming inclined to believe that we are all God equally and I am just as much God as anyone else.
Depends on what you mean by God.
I would imagine that it’s best of the person giving the placebo pill has no idea whatsoever which pills are the placebo and which pills are the actual medicine. Yes, I imagine that is the way it works best.
It's called a double-blind study when both researcher and patient are ignorant. Have you ever heard of Clever Hans? The horse tricked everyone into thinking he could do arithmetic, when all he was doing was tapping his hooves until the researcher gave off certain subtle cues. (Well, that's still impressive, but not quite as impressive as addition.)
It’s time to go and believe in greater and more wonderful things than I ever have before!
What could be greater and more wonderful than placebos?
Renaissance

God and Nature

Post by Renaissance »

Thanks for your intelligent counterpoint commentary, Trevor!

I now believe that my personal definition of God is just as valid as anyone else’s. I believe God is the very lifeforce that fills all living things and causes them to grow and prosper. I believe the Spirit of Nature is indeed the very Holy Spirit of God. So God is indeed me and in all things equally. Remembering more and more of my true nature opens the doors of infinite power in order to re-create my life any wonderful way I please. I believe that all those who think of God as a being outside and separate from themselves are, in fact, spiritual cripples.

I believe that the Spirit of God is just as much in me as in all things and that the term “living rock” is more literal than most believe. I’ve learned and have verified that rocks are indeed “alive” in a way much more permanent than the physical bodies of humans. Mountains have awareness and I’ve learned how to bond with that awareness at Power Spot places more truly Holy than any places I have ever been.

Whether any of you, and all your doctors combined, believe this place I once again visited yesterday is Holy or not makes no difference whatsoever in the reality of the fact that I call this area The Holy of Holies and it is indeed that to me. It is in this area that I empirically verify that Nature is indeed Sentient and Alive and all your doubt is completely irrelevant. Whether you believe in me and my destined success or not is truly none of my business and has no factor whatsoever on my overflowing wealthy destiny in the Spirit of Nature (which is the Spirit of God).

So you see, I take all I believe up to the mountain spirit and apply it to Nature in order to access Intent and verify what is truly real and useful in my life and what is not.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/s ... UNTAIN.jpg

Renaissance

(((The Ultimate Revelation)))

Post by Renaissance »

Part 1

There is another aspect to the concept of God that the Spirit of Nature has reminded me of:

First of all I’ve been reminded that the spine is like a type of super-sophisticated organic radio antenna and the brain is like a super-sophisticated radio receiver. In order to master intending, attracting and manifesting things and circumstances into our daily life experiences the spine should be strong, flexible and supple. I’ve incorporated advanced yoga techniques into my overall workouts. I don’t like lying down to do any exercises so you might call what I do ‘standing isometric Tai Chi yoga’. That would be a very descriptive way of describing what I do as part of the martial arts style I have created which I sometimes call: Olmec Power Dancing.

I am indeed a Power Dancer Musical Shaman and the mountain spirits are helping me to access, through Intent, the secret knowledge of the Living Universe regarding lost ancient knowledge of miraculously advanced martial arts. This is ultimate martial arts in which I get the entire universe to fight for me in order to protect me. Supposedly, the most advanced martial arts is the one in which the martial artist inspires the entire universe to fight for him in order to protect him. Such martial artists, when advanced enough, become invincible for the Earth is a tiny microscopic speck in the body of the Living Universe. If the entire universe is determined that the martial artist shall prosper and never be defeated by ANYONE so shall it be. No one, no gang, no army, no weapon formed against him shall have any deleterious effect.

This is no joke. I have never been more dangerous, without the need of a weapon, than I am right now. Unarmed, I can kill a person instantly. I also have a collection of swords, ninja outfit (complete with special toes ninja shoes), ninja crossbow and other martial arts equipment I no longer need to use. I’ve become so powerful, in the Spirit, that I don’t dare hit a person in anger for I might very well unintentionally kill them with ease. Humans have never seemed more weak and fragile to me as they do right now. I’ve had to deliberately stop going to the gym for my upper-body is borderline too big to effectively hide my muscles under clothing. I don’t want to get any ‘bigger’. I now am working towards advanced cardio work coupled with power isometric Tai Chi yoga stretching.

Part 2

Today I was told to think of myself as advancing for about maybe 1000 years. Imagine yourself advanced about 1000 years from where you are at today. What kind of person would you be like? You’d be using a heck of a lot more of you mind potential. That much is for certain. Now imagine yourself advancing one-million years into the future, then a billion, then a trillion until you reach a point where you are as advanced as any being can possibly become. At this point transcending time and space is an easy task to perform and you come back in time to this very moment and help yourself in the past to live a more fulfilling life.

YOUR HIGHEST SELF IS GOD

New Agers will talk about your “higher self”, but I’ve been taught that my highest self is indeed God the Creator of everyone and everything. In order to have a clear communication with my “highest self” I (((MUST))) discipline my mind to the point of being able to silence my inner-dialogue and hold the Spiritual ‘Radio Station’ of the mind on the proper ‘radio station’ of my highest self. Right next to the Spirit Radio Station of truth is the Spiritual Radio Station of falsehood. To an undisciplined mind true and false messages from the Spirit can easily intermingle. This is why all that I ‘think’ I hear from the Spirit, in my mind, MUST be continually tested and refined, like gold, of all false messages from the Spirit.

The question naturally arises: ‘Why should the Spirit of my Highest Self make things so difficult for me?’ This is the answer to one of the greatest questions humanity has been asking for thousands of years. Are you ready? Here we go:

Part 3

When you finally advance to the point where you cannot advance anymore you find that everything comes too easily. There are no more challenges unless you personally create them and that is not the same thing as having challenges thrown at you unexpectedly. Eventually you crave limitations that give you a sense of real challenge and purpose.

God fantasizes being all that He/She is not:

God fantasizes being weak, stupid, ugly, afraid, sick, crazy and all the other things that plague the human race. God fantasizes being…us. The Universe is the place where God lives out His/Her fantasizes. That’s what the Universe is all about. It’s the playground of God. So when you truly hear the voice of God you are actually hearing…your own voice from the future. God is the master puppeteer and we are the puppets; and the puppets are God Him/Herself.

Or so I’m being led to believe. There will be much more stringent testing of this message that is now coming to me clearer than ever before I fully accept it:

God’s biggest problem is that it’s not fun being ‘all powerful’ and having no mysteries or genuine, feelings of challenge and purpose. God has no other purpose than to keep Him/Herself continually occupied with interesting things to do. God cannot die. God doesn’t need to eat or sleep or groom Him/Herself. In short: being all-powerful can eventually get more boring than hell and so there is a hell created for those who want to make certain they never remember they are actually God. Supposedly, it’s better to be cast into hell than to remember how boring it is to be all-knowing and all-powerful. God has to exist and so WE have to exist whether we like it or not.

Then again…everything in this series of posts may be incorrect.

*Intelligent questions and/or comments are indeed welcome

divine focus

Re: (((The Ultimate Revelation)))

Post by divine focus »

Renaissance wrote: Part 3

When you finally advance to the point where you cannot advance anymore you find that everything comes too easily. There are no more challenges unless you personally create them and that is not the same thing as having challenges thrown at you unexpectedly. Eventually you crave limitations that give you a sense of real challenge and purpose.

God fantasizes being all that He/She is not:

God fantasizes being weak, stupid, ugly, afraid, sick, crazy and all the other things that plague the human race. God fantasizes being…us. The Universe is the place where God lives out His/Her fantasizes. That’s what the Universe is all about. It’s the playground of God. So when you truly hear the voice of God you are actually hearing…your own voice from the future. God is the master puppeteer and we are the puppets; and the puppets are God Him/Herself.

Or so I’m being led to believe. There will be much more stringent testing of this message that is now coming to me clearer than ever before I fully accept it:

God’s biggest problem is that it’s not fun being ‘all powerful’ and having no mysteries or genuine, feelings of challenge and purpose. God has no other purpose than to keep Him/Herself continually occupied with interesting things to do. God cannot die. God doesn’t need to eat or sleep or groom Him/Herself. In short: being all-powerful can eventually get more boring than hell and so there is a hell created for those who want to make certain they never remember they are actually God. Supposedly, it’s better to be cast into hell than to remember how boring it is to be all-knowing and all-powerful. God has to exist and so WE have to exist whether we like it or not.

Then again…everything in this series of posts may be incorrect.

*Intelligent questions and/or comments are indeed welcome
God laughs at this. It is true.

The game's controller has no buttons. Hard to learn, easy to master.
eliasforum.org/digests.html
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

Actually, it is no laughing matter. It is because of this that there is so much turmoil in the world. It is because of this that people are burning in hell. The absolute truth is no joke!

And yet...

It is a joke to be a jerk. There is much humor in stupidity. That's why God enjoys expressing Him/Herself through a multitude of morons. Supposedly, stupidity is a sacred gift.

divine focus

Post by divine focus »

Renaissance wrote:Actually, it is no laughing matter. It is because of this that there is so much turmoil in the world. It is because of this that people are burning in hell. The absolute truth is no joke!

Turmoil is because of laughter? No. The lack of.

Truth is light, non-sticking. Gravity is serious, but funny.
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

You obviously won't allow yourself to remember. It is because of the absolute truth I have shared that children are being raped, people are being tortured to death in wars, people are destroying their lives hopelessly addicted to drugs on and on and on. Atheist/agnostics have smugly said things like, 'If there is a God then why are there so many horrible things happening in the world?' They were certain there was no good answer. Supposedly, I have shared the answer to their question and...it's not comforting. God is not laughing at this truth, but God does laugh at the silly and stupid things humans tend to do. He deliberately limits Himself so that He can look at silly humans and laugh. Successful sitcoms are based on the stupid actions of humans. That's what makes them funny. Think about it.

Stupidity is supposedly a sacred gift because it it through stupidity that God laughs at Himself. Supposedly, there is no one else to laugh at so God either laughs at Himself or He doesn't laugh at all.

Last edited by Renaissance on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

Renaissance wrote:God is not laughing at this truth, but God does laugh at the silly and stupid things humans tend to do. He deliberately limits Himself so that He can look at silly humans and laugh. Successful sitcoms are based on the stupid actions of humans. That's what makes them funny. Think about it.
God laughs only with. Laughing at is not very light. It's grave (and also funny.)
Renaissance

Post by Renaissance »

divine focus wrote:
Renaissance wrote:God is not laughing at this truth, but God does laugh at the silly and stupid things humans tend to do. He deliberately limits Himself so that He can look at silly humans and laugh. Successful sitcoms are based on the stupid actions of humans. That's what makes them funny. Think about it.
God laughs only with. Laughing at is not very light. It's grave (and also funny.)
You don't understand and that's as it should be. Believe whatever you like.
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

Most appreciated.
Jason

Post by Jason »

divine focus wrote:God laughs only with.
No I don't.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Sid,
Supposedly, it’s better to be cast into hell than to remember how boring it is to be all-knowing and all-powerful.
Kind of like how lucid dreams get boring, so after a while you just decide to wake up instead?
God is not laughing at this truth, but God does laugh at the silly and stupid things humans tend to do. He deliberately limits Himself so that He can look at silly humans and laugh.
Agreed. For all the naysayers: wouldn't you?

I'm sure God doesn't appreciate you explaining his joke, though. It ruins it.
Renaissance

Wax or Reality

Post by Renaissance »

I've seen many wax likenesses in my life, but I have never seen one that looks this real. When I first saw a version of this photo I wasn't certain which one of the Carrie Underwoods I wanted to have sex with. I settled on the one with the soft breasts. Which one is that again?

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00019294.html
Renaissance

Enlightenment & Quantum Reality

Post by Renaissance »

"Well, that may be, but it could be that I'm more indifferent than I ever was. Hard to say."

--Dan Rowdan

MY RESPONSE:

One of the aspects of true enlightenment is a casual indifference towards this world of illusion. This is also known as 'detachment'. We live in a world where things are not what they appear. It is a world where the sense of solidity is a lie. Study into the subatomic nature of supposedly solid matter and you eventually find nothing solid at all. At the Planck scale of reality all you supposedly find is an abstract wave that gives the impression more of a thought than anything solid. Electrons react as though they know they are being watched when studied by quantum scientists. I've verified with nature that we live in a very, very alive and sentient universe. The classic scientific notion that we live in a dead, mechanistic, clockwork type of universe has so infected humanity that it is the very core of why humans are destroying the Earth past the point of recovery outside of eventual recovery after another ice age.

Renaissance

Walter the Farting Dog

Post by Renaissance »

My impression of the Jonas Brothers were that they were teeny-bop musical candy junk. Now they are apparently going to be making a movie playing the part of a farting dog. Hey, as we all know, Jim Morrison would never have done this:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00019415.html
Renaissance

The Mind & Reality

Post by Renaissance »

I’ve studied and verified it is indeed true that whenever we think positive thoughts we attract reasons to think and feel positive. The converse is also true in that when we think negative thoughts we attract reasons to think and feel negative ON ANY SUBJECT! I could be thinking about ANYTHING. If I take a negative attitude towards the subject I automatically attract thoughts that make me feel negative and uncomfortable towards whatever it may be.

Solutions bring along with them positive feelings while problems bring along with them negative feelings, period. I don’t see any exceptions to this general rule. For example, I have negative feelings towards X-mas (Santa did not die on the cross). Just thinking negative thoughts towards X-mas causes me to feel uncomfortable and attract more reaons to feel uncomfortable and miserable.

If I can’t think wonderful and inspiring thoughts towards a subject, if I can help it, it’s best not to think about that subject at all…unless I deliberately intend to paralyze myself. That’s what sustained negative thoughts tend to do: paralyze me. They slow me down and I lose me zest for life while attracting reasons to be angry and resentful. It happened right now as wrote about it.

Whether others think negatively or not is truly none of my business. I enjoy not watching or reading about the news. I know I haven’t missed much. Just different versions of the same old crap. I enjoy making my own news reports and in my personal news reports everything is going wonderfully great. I am now using all adversity to my overall advantage better than ever before.

THE SHOPPING CART EXERCISE

This has really paid off for me. Every time I would go to any store with shopping carts and got hold of one with a broken wheel that would cause the cart to ‘clank’ repeatedly or pull to the right or left I would freak out. There was no way I was going to settle for anything less than a perfectly working shopping cart.

One day the Spirit of Nature inspired me to use the broken shopping carts to my overall advantage and grow strong in the process. Now, whenever I get a broken shopping cart I automatically give thanks. They I focus my Intent and completely tune out whatever may be wrong about the shopping cart. I focus on the wonderful things I intend to do at the store and completely tune out that which was once unbearably annoying. I now see that I can apply my gained strength, from the shopping cart exercise, to ANYTHING in my life and turn the circumstance to my overall advantage.

The Spirit of Nature increasingly PROVES TO ME EMPIRICALLY that the Universe is indeed Sentient, Aware and Alive and can work with me towards the re-creation of the circumstances of my life for the better!

It is good to think of such things and possibilities

Renaissance

Enlightened

Post by Renaissance »

Back when I was much more ignorant I was sucker enough to be convinced that others had to agree with me and my point of view for it to be valid. The doubt of others would infect what worked for me until it no longer worked. Then, in my foolishness, I would blame them for the fact that my solution no longer worked. Well, I’ve learned a lot since those old days in message board forums. Now I am much wiser. I realize that whether or not you people may agree with me and what I share is irrelevant as to whether or not it works for me. That is the ‘secret’ of why I don’t get as upset as I used to with posters. I am indeed much more enlightened than I used to be.

Last edited by Renaissance on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.