15 Sick Logos You Won't Believe

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Alex Jacob

Re: In the News

Post by Alex Jacob »

Don't get into my business, Tomas. Don't quote what other people think of what I write or what I do here. If you have something to say about it, say it. I don't give a flying, holy fuck what you think of me, my posts, or my links, jerk.

As to Obama's political affiliations and background, the fact is that many of us who are products of that era and the periods after it have all entertained different sorts of radical philosophy. I read George Jackson, Angela Davis and Eldridge Cleaver when I was a teenager, not to mention Malcolm X. Many people, though certainly not all, have read and considered the dissident positions, it is par for the course in most university settings. I have read very closely the main Liberation Theologians, Feminist discourse, Central and South American history and the praxis of US hegemony in the region, African liberation discourse, American Indian liberation discourse, Chomsky, Zinn, Ayers and Bernadette Dorn to boot. All of this stuff is as relevant and is essentially 'American'. It is a part of what has informed many of us, as well as the intelligentsia of this country.

It does not particularly disturb me that Obama is aware of this 'discourse', as a matter of fact I consider it a tremendous plus. If he understands these discourses, he will then understand how the dispossessed of this world feel, and the mixed feelings, the disturbed feelings, they have toward America. Even his Islamic connections do not disturb me, perhaps because I have read Palestinian resistance literature and grasp the discourse. Obama clearly represents a new mode of thinking, a new internationalism, and I sincerely feel that 'we' need to move forward with new discourses, more relevant discourses, discourses that are vitally connected to real people, and the world as it really is. McCain, as we can all see, represents merely a continuation of the old discourses and the typical way of doing things, seeing things.

We need to break the stranglehold that the pseudo-Religious Right has on the flow of ideas, and all these ideas need to come out in the open and be discussed publicly. The fact that there is so much resistence to allowing this, like on TeeVee and on talk shows, is evidence that America is a country of mental midgits and backwater hicks. Any of these ideas could be discussed and are discussed, say, on French talk shows. It is called intellectual freedom and represents intellectual vibrancy.

I do not isolate my spiritual sense---the word they use around here is 'enlightenment' and masculinity---from the affairs of the world, and what I think about the world, and what is happening in the world. This, right now, is our 'spiritual world', and our world is our 'spiritual world', and so I say to Dan (or Carl or anyone), if you don't like my ideas or attitude, then simply ban me, but don't yack about what I write or complain. Just hit the fucking ban button.

Can I make this any clearer?

(Now, there you have more substantial ideas presented in clear prose than---if you will permit me---you ever express in all your distorted writing, jack-ass.)
Ni ange, ni bête
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Nice post, Alex. I didn't quite get this signature, though:
"Vox clamantis in deserto"
A clam's voice in the desert...?
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Just for the record, I had not yet had my coffee.

Vox clamantis in deserto

I guess it could be read A Clam calling for Dessert...

(This BTW is where I went to school).
Ni ange, ni bête
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Alex Jacob wrote:Don't get into my business, Tomas. Don't quote what other people think of what I write or what I do here. If you have something to say about it, say it. I don't give a flying, holy fuck what you think of me, my posts, or my links, jerk.

I say to Dan (or Carl or anyone), if you don't like my ideas or attitude, then simply ban me, but don't yack about what I write or complain. Just hit the fucking ban button.

(Now, there you have more substantial ideas presented in clear prose than...you ever express in all your distorted writing, jack-ass.)
Others post drunk on occasion. Here Grumpy Alex posts pre-java, and finally lets us know what he really thinks, what's under the cute links, puckish prose, and religious mumbo.
Good Citizen Carl
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

"If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends".

Or, just watch this
Ni ange, ni bête
Tomas

ABC

Post by Tomas »

DISCLAIMER:
The names were changed to protect the guilty.

A = Alex

B = Broke

C = Carl

Instead of QRS mythology .. now, we have the ABC-in-sanity

How sweet it is!!

JUGHEAD - Jacob u G Head

ABC - Alex Brokie Carl

Anyway, on with the dissection..

-The Conservative Mind-
Alex- Don't get into my business, Tomas.

-tomas-
Hey, it's my thread, I'll say as I please.

-Pye Face-
Don't quote what other people think of what I write or what I do here.

-tomas-
(Is that Pye's best falsetto)?

-Pye Face-
If you have something to say about it, say it.

-tomas
See the above.

-The Conervative Mind-
I don't give a flying, holy fuck what you think of me, my posts, or my links, jerk.

-tomas-
Oh yes, you're voting for Obama. Yes, we see what he has in store for the commoners.

-The Conservative Mind-
I say to Dan (or Carl or anyone),

-tomas-
Ah, Jeez, another sob story..

-Pye Face-
if you don't like my ideas or attitude,

-tomas-
No, no .. it's "love my ideas or attitude".

-Pye Face-
then simply ban me,

-tomas-
Ban won't wear off as the day wears on.

-The Conservative Mind-
but don't yack about what I write or complain.

-tomas-
Oh, more spam is in the works :-(

-Pye Face-
Just hit the fucking ban button.

-tomas-
Are you a Fuller Brush salesman?

-The Conservative Mind-

-tomas-
Gimme a hug :-)

-The Conservative Mind-
(Now, there you have more substantial ideas presented in clear prose

-tomas-
Same as Pye, you never worked a real job a day in your life..

-Pye Face-
than...you ever express in all your distorted writing, jack-ass.)

-tomas-
You intolerant, right-wing kook.

-The Conservative Mind-

-tomas-
And a (closeted) junkie besides..

-Carl, (one of Ryan's elite)-
Others post drunk on occasion. Here Grumpy Alex posts pre-java, and finally lets us know what he really thinks, what's under the cute links, puckish prose, and religious mumbo.

-tomas-
Carl is one of those rare humans who sees life in 3-D :-)

PS - All bow before A-B-C

Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

VietNam veteran - 1971

Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

It doesn't really make any sense to respond to you, Tomas. I don't think you are at all serious about ideas and working through things.
Ni ange, ni bête
Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

Dear American:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transaction is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to wallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully Minister of Treasury
Henry Paulson
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Ni ange, ni bête
Tomas

SHUT UP AND DRINK THE KOOL-AID

Post by Tomas »

Blair

Post by Blair »

Tomas is a very sad individual, but unfortunately he is unaware of this.

Compassion is all that can be given to him.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

prince wrote:Tomas is a very sad individual, but unfortunately he is unaware of this.

Compassion is all that can be given to him.
Hey, ol' prince :-)

Happy to see you are your old cranky self ..

Don't run to your death
Blair

Post by Blair »

No worries mate.

Glad to be of service.
Tomas

Obama Sex Perv Scandal

Post by Tomas »

Obama Sex Perv Scandal

-snips-
For seven years, the presidential candidate had a "father-son" relationship with Frank Marshall Davis, who has confessed to having sex with children, sadomasochism, bondage and practicing a wide array of deviant sexual activities.

In his 1995 memoir Dreams From My Father, Obama identifies his childhood mentor only as "Frank," but Obama insiders later confirmed he was referring to Davis, a journalist and poet who was a pal of Obama's maternal grandfather, Stanley Dunham.

Since Frank Davis has been identified as the author of Sex Rebel: Black, Obama has been extremely secretive about the true nature of his experience with the self-admitted deviant.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/obama_s ... rity/65575

DHodges

Post by DHodges »

Tomas, you're quoting something from the National Enquirer??
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

DHodges wrote:Tomas, you're quoting something from the National Enquirer??
The National Enquirer broke the congressional Rep. Foley, pervert from Florida, who was sending email to the (former) male page. BTW, his replacement, Cong. Maloney (a married man) paid off his mistress for about $121,000 in the news, Pelosi claims she "just found out".

Ditto for Clinton and Lewinsky, the grocery mags also have the good stuff on the creepazoids.

Look, McCain won't bring it up because when he was a POW, he was provided with a couple 15-yr-old comfort girls and an apartment in western Hanoi.

Politicians (but not all, mind you) are bought and paid for before they announce they are running for whatever office. The private eyes (political hatchet men) dig up their "past" with a fine-tooth-comb. Witness J. Edgar Hoover's FBI. That is, if you were old enough to remember dirty tricks from the old world style.

The Watergate break-in was begun because the Democratic party was running a call-girl/(and boy) operation out of their headquarters for the various politicians, overseas foreign dignitaries blah bla de blah.

No different with our present cast of Congress, Executive Branch.

Political blackmail is always the worst with "sexual kinkiness" - and if you are doing under-age boys well, nothing beats a dead boy (or a live girl) in a mans car trunk. It will always be brought out at the "convenient moment" - tow the "party line" or else.

Grandpa Dunham, Obama's white grandpa was a pedophile. This shit has been known for some time (i've known about it for a few months) but the MSM takes a bit longer to "catch on" if you get the drift. The supersonic jet always produces a sonic boom, depends where the plane slows down, over the desert or over a city. One boom, startles the animals and the other boom, startles the populace.

For some reason, Barney Frank can blow under-age boys (and get away with it) because he is an "open" gay...

And another flunky like Sen. Larry Craig, can tap his foot in a bathroom stall, and be forced (cajoled into) not running for re-election.

You know, in my past life (as part of a firm hired by candidates) to run their elections. We did our share of "opposition research". Part of my job description was to sit down with the candidate, before being hired by us, to look these people (cast of characters) in the eye and ask them if "Is there any nasty stuff that's gonna come out before the election?" .. The ones that said, "No," we double checked .. triple checked.

Poor Barack, he was molested as a 10-year-old something boy, his father dead, thus non-existent, plied with grandpa's whiskey (like today's date-rape drugs) and humiliated into silence by continuing on because of probable exposure if he squealed on his mentors.

He is a product of Mayor Daley's Chicago "Machine"

A lot of boys with non-existent fathers turn out "good" ditto for girls with non-existent father/mothers whatever. George Bush Sr. was part of a pedophile ing when he was Reagan's veep. He had a tryst in Chicago with one of Larry King's ring out of Omaha.

Look at the Vatican hush-up over the child molesting of native-Canadian Indian for all that time. Pope John 2nd's right-rand man who covered it up in the 1980s was the present pope Benedict 16.

PS - Guess who's phone number, address was found in Lee Harvey Oswald's wallet?
Hint: It's in the Warren Commission Report.

-----------

Back later, this hasn't been responded to,

Dave,

You've played in bands? At nightclubs, whatever.

While you're jamming, on break.. the hookers are plying their trade, you know? The cops are enforcing their turf, they get a cut just like the house, blah bla.

The hookers who don't name names, they get popped for not saying who they are doing.

The johns, rat out so-and-so and the cops (states attorney etc) look the other way. The johns provide information on what the hooker is charging whether the pimp (middleman) is receiving the full amount. Big city, small city whatever.

Elliot Spencer screwed up in one area. He went after the head of AIG, that former head-CEO (i forget his name) called in a marker (favor), Spitzer goes down... payback is hell.

I'd known about Spitzer years ago with his "personal preferences", it's just if you screw-over some of the Wall Street crowd, you better have something better on someone (a bigger fish) to offer, otherwise you're going down..

Wall Street is backing Obama, but they'll drop him in a second if the shit hits the fan. McCain is their backup. In essence, they have Biden or Palin in case Obama/McCain no longer play the role of puppet. Witness? - John F. Kennedy.

There is nothing new under the sun :-(

Don't run to your death
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

You are completely forgetting to dig up unsubstantiated slander on Michelle Obama. Didn't she deal crack back in the early 80s?
Ni ange, ni bête
Tomas

Obama's Anti-Gay Gamble (see photos)

Post by Tomas »

Obama's Anti-Gay Gamble (see photos)

Gay City News

-snip-
Senator Barack Obama has enrolled a trio of notorious anti-gay bigots to campaign for him in the South - and when a blogosphere firestorm erupted over the move, Obama compounded his betrayal of the gay community by refusing to dump the homohaters.

Moreover, McClurkin is the poster boy for the African-American "ex-gay" movement. He claims that he became homosexual after having been molested by relatives when he was eight and 13, but was "cured" by religion. (see photos)

http://www.gaycitynews.com/site/printer ... d=18956221

Don't run to your death
mansman

Post by mansman »

He'll win handily dont be concerned you, even the Americans can see he has what the country and the world needs most at these place in time.
Dont ask me what about, you already know.
Even McCain knows.
- FOREIGNER
Tomas

Mansman diction improves .. overnight!

Post by Tomas »

mansman wrote:
He'll win handily dont be concerned you, even the Americans can see he has what the country and the world needs most at these place in time.
Dont ask me what about, you already know.
Even McCain knows.
Dang, how about you give me some English composition lessons.

Hmmm new conspiracy (sockpuppet) theory:
You are from The British Isles..

Don't run to your death
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Elizabeth Isabelle

The Land of the Free

American economy goes bad. Man can't afford to re-sod his lawn because his mortgage went up. Man is sent to jail without bond until his lawn gets re-sodded.

Land of the free, eh? Jail those dangerous non-lawn-sodding criminals - they are much easier to catch than the murderers, and much easier to prove than rapists.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Re: Alternative News

At least they are finally starting to prove it that American cops rig it to send innocent people to jail.

"Land of the Free" - yeah.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:The Land of the Free

American economy goes bad. Man can't afford to re-sod his lawn because his mortgage went up. Man is sent to jail without bond until his lawn gets re-sodded.

Land of the free, eh? Jail those dangerous non-lawn-sodding criminals - they are much easier to catch than the murderers, and much easier to prove than rapists.
Interesting. Not a word in the article about any neighbors willing to $$$ help with the resodding? - (much less running a hose over from their spigot) You sign a contract to keep the grass green .. gotta keep it green.

Don't run to your death
Elizabeth Isabelle

Tomas wrote:Not a word in the article about any neighbors willing to $$$ help with the resodding?
Follow-up story: After reading about this in the press, an ex-Marine rounded up donations of sod from a couple of companies and some help resodding. Once the lawn was resodded, a hearing was held and the guy was released from jail.

Justice by media alert.