Post questions or suggestions here.
DFBatosee

Post by DFBatosee »

So how many people here know about September 11th?

no bodies

no plane

metal vaporizing

free falling building

explosions inside towers

explanations anyone?
i am confounded....
Elizabeth Isabelle

Re: 911

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

First read this thread then this one. Those are the two best threads we have on the matter. After you get caught up, we can discuss this.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

DFBatosee wrote:So how many people here know about September 11th?

no bodies
That's not entirely true. Enough individual DNA was recovered from most sites to identify most victims.
no plane
That's not true either, entirely. I'm am, however, inclined to think "not enough plane" is a reasonable observation in some cases. e.g. flight 93
metal vaporizing
It can do that sometimes.
free falling building
Well, yeah, that's a tricky one. One almost needs a degree in physics and engineering to unravel that.
explosions inside towers
Precisely zero actual evidence exists for that contention, though considerable inferences can and have been drawn to that effect. Then again, in burning buildings, things tend to explode.
explanations anyone?
I don't think you'll find any.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I trust the government's story because I am a loyal American. Anyway, it's best not to rock the boat as it can upset one's equilibrium and sleep. Thinking for oneself is not wise. The last thing we need is trouble coming around our door.

Cheers!
Good Citizen Carl
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Sifting through this panoply of paraphernalia can be an interesting exercise if you happen to be incapable of sleep. But if you can divine a meaningful single scenario out of all that you're a better man than me, Gunga Din.

[edit: dumb misspelling]
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Carl G wrote:I trust the government's story because I am a loyal American. Anyway, it's best not to rock the boat as it can upset one's equilibrium and sleep. Thinking for oneself is not wise. The last thing we need is trouble coming around our door.
Cheers!
The boat is being rocked anyway. Its not upta us. There are increasing numbers of reports, mostly in EU media, showing that they dont buy the official 911 report. They just havent decided yet what they want to do about it.

The Swiss financial community, for instance, reported on stock and bond manipulation going on on Wall Street just before 9/11/01; this hasta give global investors pause before sending any more money this way. If the Fed, as expected, lowers interest rates trying to deal with credit/mortgage problem, that will also lower the ROI to foreign investors. If they, as a result, start to pull money out before the dollar devalues further, the economic repercussions could spin out of control.

I can see how they'd like to keep the official inflation rate low until the Social Security adjustments have been made for the 2008 entitlements next month. But after that, more trouble coming around our door seems inevitable. The world still needs US grain, so that provides a rational bottom to the dollar. But markets are not always rational.
Goddess made sex for company.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Short of someone significant coming forward, there will be no significant new light shed on 9/11. The trick now is to see the signs that were there leading to it and project forward to the next one. I believe it's on the horizon.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

That's gonna be another deathbed confession - like the JFK thing.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

dayblogger wrote: The boat is being rocked anyway. Its not upta us. There are increasing numbers of reports, mostly in EU media, showing that they dont buy the official 911 report. They just havent decided yet what they want to do about it.

The Swiss financial community, for instance, reported on stock and bond manipulation going on on Wall Street just before 9/11/01; this hasta give global investors pause before sending any more money this way. If the Fed, as expected, lowers interest rates trying to deal with credit/mortgage problem, that will also lower the ROI to foreign investors. If they, as a result, start to pull money out before the dollar devalues further, the economic repercussions could spin out of control.

I can see how they'd like to keep the official inflation rate low until the Social Security adjustments have been made for the 2008 entitlements next month. But after that, more trouble coming around our door seems inevitable. The world still needs US grain, so that provides a rational bottom to the dollar. But markets are not always rational.
It usta be upta the media, I think it hasta be upta our actors and writers, like, Peter Ustinov, Upton Sinclair, and David Hastahoff.
Good Citizen Carl
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Dan Rowden wrote:Short of someone significant coming forward, there will be no significant new light shed on 9/11. The trick now is to see the signs that were there leading to it and project forward to the next one. I believe it's on the horizon.
i see that idea expressed enuf to wonder if the power elite is nuts enuf to try it again. But even if so, there's a good chance that somebody will pick up on it before anything really happens.

Ever walk across a railroad trestle? You dont wanna look down, only forward. One side is like you say, some plot to install tyranny, the other side is armageddonite anarchy. And every step of the way, you listen for a train. You just cant ever tell.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Somebody should build a tower, and fly a plane into it, and see what happens. Very expensive, but worth every penny.
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

Dan Rowden wrote:Short of someone significant coming forward, there will be no significant new light shed on 9/11. The trick now is to see the signs that were there leading to it and project forward to the next one. I believe it's on the horizon.
Is this guy significant?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

From your link.....
Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9/11 in 2001, and is quoted in Webster Tarpley's book as stating that "The mastermind of the attack must have been a “sophisticated mind,
He knows nothing based on the words that he uses. Just the same doubts as everyone else.
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

Read your quote again Pincho and note the date it was made this time.

We are now 6 years down the line, not 3 days afterwards.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Eurasia

Zbigniew Brzezinski

"...The last decade of the twentieth century has witnessed a tectonic shift in world affairs. For the first time ever, a non-Eurasian power has emerged not only as a key arbiter of Eurasian power relations but also as the world's paramount power. The defeat and collapse of the Soviet Union was the final step in the rapid ascendance of a Western Hemisphere power, the United States, as the sole and, indeed, the first truly global power...”

"... But in the meantime, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the purpose of this book.”

"In that context, how America 'manages' Eurasia is critical. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources."

“Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization."

“The momentum of Asia's economic development is already generating massive pressures for the exploration and exploitation of new sources of energy and the Central Asian region and the Caspian Sea basin are known to contain reserves of natural gas and oil that dwarf those of Kuwait, the Gulf of Mexico, or the North Sea."

"In the long run, global politics are bound to become increasingly uncongenial to the concentration of hegemonic power in the hands of a single state. Hence, America is not only the first, as well as the only, truly global superpower, but it is also likely to be the very last."

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat."

Well, I guess it really does come down to the basic: either you get with the program...or we turn and rend you. And since I came across these quotes from Brzezinski (how can a guy with a name like that get a job I ask?) on one of the thousands of sites that 'explore' 9/11, and 'tell the truth about it' (as we here are all trying to 'tell the truth', trying to describe the world 'as it is'), it is interesting that even the critics of this 'elite' that has taken over everything and operates behind the scenes constructing our future, even the critics all know that the base of the issue is these geo-political realities---the pure Machiavellian facts, ma'am, nothing but the pure, Machiavellian facts.

But let's look at it squarly, if we can. If this is the route to the future, if this IS the future, is it really so bad? Meaning, what is the price that will be paid for it? Who is there to resist? Who could block the road to the future? Why? (Or, Why bother?)

Where I live (Colombia), the people are caught in regional conflicts, sometimes I think their focus is so narrow that they have almost no idea what is going on around them, they have no idea what giant forces are molding the world, and their only purpose (aside from whatever purpose God has given them...) is to serve as very minor wheels in the great cogs of a machine that has grown around them. They think they might decide some aspect of their lives, in a political and economic sense, but the 'real truth' is that they can only get with the program, if they want to survive, or resist, if they like starvation, suffering and death. If we all really knew the extent of our complicity in the world economy, we could perhaps make better decisions as to how and where to invest our energy. For example, does resistance make sense? What exactly are we going to resist?

So, what about universal cooperation? Instead of resisting this elite project, why not cooperate with it? When they sang We Shall Overcome could they ever have guessed that 'overcoming' would come about through a process of cooperation with a world machine, headed by the United States of America, that guides the world toward one of the best arrangements of all history? But, we seem to hang back. Could it be that we fear receiving (voluntarily) the Mark of the Beast?

*Sigh* And to think that the 'real men and women' of some of my favorite Maxim Gorky stories, those men and women who exist no more in our lands, might still live in these hotly contested regions (central Europe, central-eastern Europe). And little do they know that the JewBorg-Corporation that set up headquarters in each of our little brains and whom we serve (complicity voluntary or involuntary) is now coming to them saying 'resistance is futile'. And really, you should not take offense! I mean, don't take it personally! The earth-grinder is on a pre-programmed course through your lands, it will gulp you down and spit you out, and there is little you can do about it, unless you like to live dangerously, tragically.

Alright, alright, as you all seem to say, it's the US and 'Israel' who are the architects of this phase of world dominion, but just about everyone is in on the game. As Chomsky 'demonstrates', after WW2 they drew up the new map of the world and divided it into regions. The US was to be the overlord, of course, and we have Latin America as a corpse we feed on, Europe gets Africa, and Japan gets SE Asia. But we simply must get rid of that overbearing Soviet Union! And voila! That is exactly how it turns out. But some people are never satisfied! If you really examine things, the emerging World Order is not so bad, unless you happen to be located in a pocket of resistance. Like me, I live in a pocket of resistance, and these poor idiots don't even understand that their 'struggle' is irrelevant! They cling with all their force to an impossible and useless idealism! You either get with the program (of the state, and the world) or you don't. It sort of depends on what flavor of suffering you want for yourself.

So, the US as the first and last global superpower has this role. If Brzezinski is right, this seems to be the case. I am sort of curious: why can't 'people' rise to the occassion and accept responsibility? I mean, when Death Star was recruiting for military service, who came forward as conscientious objector? You've got everything anyone throughout all history ever wanted, and can't you get with the program?

We Shall Overcome
Ni ange, ni bête
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Alex: <why can't 'people' rise to the occassion and accept responsibility?>
Because they are not rational; mostly a combination of stupidity and neurosis. You cant really run a democracy without a rational electorate, and few nations have that.

The most democratic are all Nordic. That part of the USSR which had the most Nordic people recovered quickest from collapse. That part which had the least had the most civil disorder, genocide, and warfare.

Why? Well, start with a report by Tacitus about a Celt rebutting the charge of wantonness:"We Celts consort with the best of men in public, while you Roman wives do so in secret with the most vile." And what does this mean? That Celtic women were more able to select sperm donation. Macho cultures have always regarded the womb as no more than the room for their seed to grow in, and therefore bred with agreeable airheads.

But now we know that while character is handed down more on the male line, intelligence is more on the mtDNA. And long after the Celts, the Nordic cultures still commonly lived polyamorously in Longhouses. Then, when the men went "a viking", they armed their women to defend the Longhouse, something the wife of a nuclear family hovel could not do.

But then, when the Vikings conquered, those men who instinctively wanted to dominate women stayed there where that was easy to do, whereas the men who returned did so knowing how powerful women were in Viking culture. And today, those women remain the archetypal trophy blonde wife of rich men, of all races, all over the planet. Along with the wantonness comes the smarts to manage mens' lives, the dispassion of sex without dom/sub games, and a higher level of common sense and sanity.

That sanity made these cultures skeptical of agribusiness, and they supported small family farms much more. And now we know that organic soils have the trace minerals like iron, copper, manganese, boron, etc as well as the micronutrients plants absorb from the biota of natural soils which were all in the diets of agrarian villages over the course of the last 10,000 years; and we also see how they empower neurotransmitters involved in laying down new neural pathways during childhood mental development. The result is that the Nordic cultures are simply more rational.

And the rest of the world, which has become increasingly reliant on agribusiness to feed the masses has become ever less so. Now, if the global power elites were rational, I'd be more hopeful. But they were raised on the same sugar cereals, junkfood, and soda as the increasingly neurotic middle class. How else did someone like GW Bush become president?

It is frankly fucking scary. http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e18843.htm for instance goes into the economic instability that has resulted. If a global economic panic, like from a run on the dollar, then what will the power elites have to pay the troops to restore order? Nice lithographs of dead presidents just wont cut it, and nobody has a distribution system for the gold and silver that would be necessary; its been too easy to move digital money.

Global tyranny would at least keep the planes flying on time and the trucks delivering food to the cities. But it'd need the Net up to keep things organized, and yet there's no way a tyranny could control the flow of info about its abuses. Alex mentioned a machiavellian view, certainly worth considering. http://daybrown.org/machveli/machveli.html is a piece I put together a few years ago. But to save the click- we could be headed for a machiavellian system of independent city states amid vast regions of anarchy and barbarism.

The Nordic nations, that have so many family farms, and have focused on alternative energy development, would prolly do better. New Zealand and Australia would stay organized, But history shows that when economically stressed, the more ethnically diverse a culture is, the more demagogues will arise to scapegoat minorities. We still see this in Georgia and Chechnya, and saw it not that long ago in what had been Yugoslavia. And when US troops leave the mid east, all those raghead jackasses will have at each other.

Oil production in the Mid East will plummet, so we will quit shipping American grain over there, and they'll get to see a real Biblical famine. They wont like having diesel for breakfast. And in the USA, if enuf middle class homeowners get foreclosed and bankrupted, they'll start dragging the bastards on Wall Street out to be shot. We mite even see the dissolution of the Untied States of Denial, with some more homogeneously white areas pulling together for mutual defense while street gangs have at each other in ethnic warfare.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Dan wrote:

"Short of someone significant coming forward, there will be no significant new light shed on 9/11. The trick now is to see the signs that were there leading to it and project forward to the next one. I believe it's on the horizon."

If it is true that 9/11 was pulled off as a 'false flag operation' by the US in order to mobilize an attack on Afghanistan and Iraq, for further purposes of controlling Eurasia, and it all makes a great deal of sense from a geo-political standpoint, you have to wonder about a few things.

One, if you carry out something of that magnitude you would have to be stupid not to have preplanned too that everyone would know that the story was a false one, and that there is much that is hidden. So, as it turns out, 1 out of 3 or 2 out of 3 think the US gov was involved, and our favorite little bundle of sweetness, Israel. They had to know that you are not going to be able to cover over an event of that scale, and anywhere you look (internet-wise) there is evidence as well as 'evidence' that it was a planned attack. And it is not just one administration involved in this, or just the Bush family, but an entire 'power-system' to use a Chomskian term. Everyone who participates in the power-system is implicated, and again as Chomsky said (*full body prostrations*) every power-system is going to use the event to tighten the screws on their most cherished enemies, their own people and especially those pesky pockets of resistance, wherever they happen to be located. You just can't have those pockets of resistance, and every terrestrial Prince worth his salt knows this, and they all sympathize with one another.

What I'm thinking is that...they really don't care who knows. In a way it serves their purpose for people to think, exactly like in some thriller movie of which there are dozens, that there is a government behind the government that is extremely sophisticated and knows everything, and will stop at nothing to have its way in the world. This is a very big transition point if you accept what Brzezinski is saying, and from that perspective, from his perspective and that of the existant power-system, can you really argue against it? It is that power-system that provides...the organization and the order under which we live and carry on. It is the technological system that runs the planet. It is so vast and so entrenched that you almost have to look at it in a different way. It is different from a rogue state because everyone is participating in it, there is no alternative to it. What it will not tolerate is any power or potency that challenges it, and that makes sense too.

So, what are the ramifications of people knowing, of suspecting, of intuiting deep within themselves that 9/11 was a prod by the Guiding Powers to get the juices flowing in a certain way? I don't think it will lead to uprising and rebellion. But rather that they begin to rationally understand that they are part of a power-system and this power-system has very clear goals that stand before it, and I don't even think those goals are so irrrational. But to mobilize a popular democracy (*laughs*) to undertake imperialist projects, now that is a bit of a feat. Oh shit, I wonder if because I can see that the course outlined by Brzezinski makes a great deal of sense, and that I want the US-Europe-Japan power-system (have I left anyone out?) to control that region, and hence 'the Future', and not some other power that I can't relate to, does that mean that (*gasp*) I represent the Power Elite, or that...I am one of them? No no no, that can't be, that just can't be!

I am reminded of early Christian mystics who went out into the desert to torture their poor bodies, to torture Satan who inhabited their lustful, sinning bodies. They starved themselves for years, their hair fell out, they welcomed the bugs and even the maggots that came to feed one them: 'Eat what God has given you to eat!' they screamed. The Christian ethic, in a sense, causes the body to turn agains the body, that in the body is evil, and that you can somehow get around this. But the truth is that you can't get around it.

I think these narratives of resistance are oddly founded in Christian narratives. You can never really accept the facts fo terrestrial life because you have to interpret that as a bargain with the Devil, and if you ever proposed what I seem to be proposing---cooperation and not reistance with the general project of US dominion of the planet and the constructing of the best system that has ever arisen so far on the planet (*tearing up**snifs*)---you would be agreeing to 'accept the Mark of the Beast'.

Sing Along With Me!
Ni ange, ni bête
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Dave Toast wrote:
Is this guy significant?
He might be if anyone had actually ever heard of him. I hadn't. But that is certainly interesting, unless he's got oldtimers or something. But I think it will need to be an American that speaks out for it to be taken seriously. But there's a very, very powerful psychological resistance to the notion of this being a false flag event. The revelation that it was would change America forever. I suspect people are prepared to live in a state of cognitive dissonance rather than have that happen. A united state, if you will.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Alex Jacob wrote:So, what are the ramifications of people knowing, of suspecting, of intuiting deep within themselves that 9/11 was a prod by the Guiding Powers to get the juices flowing in a certain way? I don't think it will lead to uprising and rebellion. But rather that they begin to rationally understand that they are part of a power-system and this power-system has very clear goals that stand before it, and I don't even think those goals are so irrrational. But to mobilize a popular democracy (*laughs*) to undertake imperialist projects, now that is a bit of a feat. Oh shit, I wonder if because I can see that the course outlined by Brzezinski makes a great deal of sense, and that I want the US-Europe-Japan power-system (have I left anyone out?) to control that region, and hence 'the Future', and not some other power that I can't relate to, does that mean that (*gasp*) I represent the Power Elite, or that...I am one of them? No no no, that can't be, that just can't be!
I think a lot of people already intuit that they are subject to a power elite beyond their control. A ridiculous number of Americans don't vote in elections for this reason. Apathy and a sense of helplessness is such a power elite's best friend. They can literally afford to not give a fuck what people think or believe.
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

Dan Rowden wrote:
Dave Toast wrote:
Is this guy significant?
He might be if anyone had actually ever heard of him. I hadn't. But that is certainly interesting, unless he's got oldtimers or something. But I think it will need to be an American that speaks out for it to be taken seriously. But there's a very, very powerful psychological resistance to the notion of this being a false flag event. The revelation that it was would change America forever. I suspect people are prepared to live in a state of cognitive dissonance rather than have that happen. A united state, if you will.
Indeed.

And I don't think this will make much, if any, difference to the general view. But to the discerning observer, it looks like another addition to the substantial pile of quasi-substantial evidence.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

It's a socialist, pinko conspiracy; no need to worry. Surely you know all anti-American ideas are socialist, pinko conspiracies? This is a truth by American definition.
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

Worry? Pinko? Definition?
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

daybrown

Post by daybrown »

We have a machiavellian balance of power elites; some of which are nations, but others transnationals. With revolving doors between them. The telling testimony I saw was when a banker told a senate hearing that the terrorism, even before 911, which had been focused on high rise towers, had driven up the insurance rates so much that no more high rise towers would be built.

Well, we cant have that can we? Where are the good old boys going to put their penthouses? 911 provided the excuse to invade and try to take over the oil so that the oil money would no longer flow to the Jihadim who were expanding terrorist operations very significantly in SE Asia... where the newest and tallest high rises are being built.

But when you get beyond the egoism of penthouses and the support staffs of bimbos and call girls, the high rises dont make any economic sense. Why move people vertically at 15mph when you can move them horizontally at 50? Minneapolis shows the alternative model with an interconnecting set of pedestrian bridges on the 2nd floor between all the major buildings downtown. The 'skyway' effectively doubled the amount of retail landscape in the urban core.

You can have an apartment downtown, then on the second floor lobby walk to work without ever going outside. In a place as cold as MPLS, that's a big deal. The theaters, movies, restaurants, grocery, clothing, appliance, and furniture stores are all within walking distance without ever going outside. But that's all upscale middle class, not power elite.

So Asian high rises are trying to do this integration vertically. we'll see. But also there's this consumerist upscale lifestyle that has the Jihadist panties in a wad. And if the girls are all running around now in miniskirts without panties, how are you going to motivate a following with Mohammet's wholy whorehouse in heaven with dudes getting laid here and now?

The global power elite got rid of Communism, and now Islam and Christianity are next. And both know it while they fight between each other for the shrinking asset base of their lower class followers. I dunno, but this struggle, as Alex and Dan seem to realize, has not been very well thot out on the part of any of the contenders. Each, the power elites and the religions, suffer from their own forms of group think.

On the one hand we have the religious fundies of various faiths who'd like nothing better than to start armageddon. OTO, we have the greed and corruption of the power elite threatening to bankrupt the middle class and therefore give the demagogues the chance to get it on. Whatever else 911 is, its a remarkable example of audacity, and stupidity to think that any secret this big could be kept in the age of the Internet.

Nobody seems to have thot it thru. Devaluing the dollar will stop the outsourcing and downsizing and stabilize the careers of Americans trying to meet the mortgage. But they wont be spending as much on new houses, cars, furniture, etc, which for so long has been driving the global economy and the profits of plants in India and China. If anyone, strapped for income, starts dumping dollars, the resulting run would collapse the global economy.

US troops would get out of Iraq and Afghanistan. All over the globe, they want the US troops to leave, without considering what its been like in Africa since the US military decided not to go there any more. Machiavelli:"The only time the Italians had any peace was when the French king threatened to invade." I'd expect that "self determination" will be carried on on a global scale with small arms.

If the American middle class goes bankrupt because of the power elite's corruption and lobbyist control of the process, they will have all the troops come home and quit threatening to invade the rest of world. But let's back up before 911. Could the electorate have been convinced that it was necessary to try to take control of Iraqi oil to maintain their middle class lifestyle? I dont think so. bombs going off in high rises was not their problem. If no more high rise towers would be built, that was no biggie to them. They were already finding out they'd rather work at suburban fringe office parks.

The power elite holds 9 trillion in US National debt, and they better get a grip on it to keep this economy going, or they will be left holding the bag. They should have blown off the high rises, and dispersed power out of the great urban rich target zones, leaving the Jihadim without a way to threaten the system. Seen the new car ad for how its parts are made in all those obscure places? That's the appropriate way to deal with 'national security'. But I dunno if they'll get it.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

"Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees,
Sweet freedom’s song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

"Our fathers’ God, to Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing;
Long may our land be bright
With freedom’s holy light;
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God, our King."

Well, as the various master-sargeants and technical-sargeants in that moving video so harmoniously sang, 'Protect us by thy might, great God our King'. Unlike some of us, frittering away our incarnation out on some Australian prarie, roasting a wombat over the fire with funds unearned, reading Kirkegaard's diary by moonlight, with no girl near, others of us are at work in our world of God the author of freedom; seeing opportunities, staking claims, working relentlessly and yet under the grace of God our King to make something of this life, to extend the terrestrial empire and to give others a chance to know the glories and satisfactions of world-market theology.

Someone must construct the divine highway on which the goods earthly and spiritual will come to the mass of humanity, so that in their lands too may be bright with freedom's holy light. Someone had to hear the angelic choir and someone also had to translate those notes into tangible courses of action on the troubled plane of existence, our beloved Earth. Being practical people at the core, the wide and divine American highway in which all that breathe may partake leads to the Gates of Heaven as well as to the mighty doors of Walmart, where is heard through tinny speakers monted in the ceiling panels sweet freedom's song.

I wish that here, in fact, your mortal tongues could awake to sing freedom's song, and that you could even begin to see that the song of freedom operates on so many different levels, from one pole that is truly revelataory to the other that smacks of spirit-crushing mediocrity, all the malls of America, our dear children sleeping like angels in the rainbow glow of television light, the sound turned down to an inaudible murmer, the dog asleep farting by the fireplace...

No matter what your vision of things is, no matter how great is your God, or whatever unifying Idea you come up with, you have to translate it into action in this plane of existence, ain't that the damndest thing? Every translation of any perfect abstraction, any glorious idealism, will always come down through the terrestrial layers, become mottled, polluted, diffused, warted, and at last will take shape on the surface of the Earth, and play some role in the terrestrial project of rulership and direction of men.

And even if you see that to create the terrestrial empire that responds to the Holy Notes of God the Author of Freedom, you should not despair that too...'the calvaries charged and the Indians fell'. (You just have to hope it's the right calvary and that those cavaliers have God's hymnal close to their breast).

The Face of God was there with the calvary, charging forward brows furrowed like a mighty wind, and was there too offering succor to the fallen Indian.

God is strange that way...

Oh! May the glorious song of God our King also vibrate mightily through the gestation room where the breeding vats stand, and may the unconscious protoplasm always hear this divine vibration, like the awesome OM! No matter what you were bred to be---ditch digger or world director---you can respond in some way to the mighty syllable!

If you will only begin to cooperate...
Ni ange, ni bête