Sexual Beings

Post questions or suggestions here.
Dan Rowden

Re: sexual beings

Post by Dan Rowden »

I don't think there's any prizes for guessing what Tomas does with his time.
Tomas

Re: -sexual beings-

Post by Tomas »

brokenhead wrote:
Shahrazad wrote:
There are all sorts of ways to "donate sperm" that can get you into trouble. This idiot chose one of the bad ways.
Yes, but still, the guy was had, and I can't help but sympathize with someone who's been had.
Well, Shahrazad, maybe you're the better person for it. But from what I understand skimming the article, the agreement was that he would not have anything to do with the rearing of the children. But the the lesbian couple did not hold him to that and he in fact became a part of the first child's life. All is well and good and love seems to be working. But the second child by the same guy under the same conditions turns out to need medical care the women cannot provide. These women have to provide for the children somehow. Why should they not turn to the father? This is what happens when people do not think through their actions and assume because it feels right then lah-di-fucking-dah it must be right. When you start looking for somebody to take resonsibility fot the needs of the young child, how can you give the guy a pass? Look, shit happens. If he hadn't agreed to skip the middleman - in this case, the established system of going to a sperm bank - his ass would have been covered. He might have stood a better chance if he had stuck with the original plan and stayed out of the lives of the lesbian couple and their young family. There's an awful lot of benefit you derive from having kids that make the sacifices worth it. He didn't say no to any of the benefits, from the physical act of "donating" the sperm to bonding with the healthy older child.
I still think that 90% of men's problems in life result from the decisions they make regarding "sperm donation."
Another lah di fucking dah from brokenhead (scroll up a tad)

Don't run to your death

Re: Sexual Beings

Post by 1456200423 »

Tomas wrote: Another lah di fucking dah from brokenhead (scroll up a tad)

Final proof of brokenhead being also unclebasil? Why do you care, Tomas?
veritas odium parit
Tomas

Brokenhead=Cousinbasil

Post by Tomas »

1456200423 wrote:
Tomas wrote: Another lah di fucking dah from brokenhead (scroll up a tad)

Final proof of brokenhead being also unclebasil? Why do you care, Tomas?
'Cousinbasil' denied being 'Brokenhead'

1. It's over on Genius. Brokenhead said he'd come back and tell us 'what went wrong' with some ex-girlfriend .. that later married some other dude, kids etc. (followed her to Boise, Idaho). He started a goodbye thread, 'What is love or did we do this before?'. He left, what seemed to be (at the time) a 'goodbye Genius' trail that ended in Boise. He and the ex didn't work out their differences (ability to shack-up responsibly). Blah bla, bleet.

2. Some dude named Cousinbasil showed up like he had been here before. (I had his lingo down after 3-4 posts - you know, "the familiar stranger" gut feeling). People just don't show up here and hit the ground running, the honorable thing to do is announce whether it is because the cat ate my password or I just can't seem to log on. So you register a new account and say, "Hey, I'm so and so from before (Brokenhead) and here's my new handle (Cousinbasil).. His phraseology sounded familiar so ol' Tomas did a background check.

3. He's Ivy League so he's a smooth talker. Just like Obama with a teleprompter, but without that he's like you and me. Joe Schmoe.

He (they) have conniptions about how people phrase, spell .. forever correcting them except when it is them-selves or Alex the Talking Ass.

So his deal is to call me 'Roddy' and I'd explained ages ago in the 2000's that I couldn't register as that because it was already taken (at topica.com), the genius forerunner before Absolute.net took hold so I stayed with Tomas. He employs that as a deviance to cloud the issue (at hand) that he has two accounts (registrations) here.

That isn't me. My parents trained me that honesty is the best policy. Misspeaking, lack of clarity, that is (and can be) sometimes excusable and be written off as 'having a bad day'. Hey, I'm human, too!

If I wasn't married (the girlfriend has a life and business of her own, you know? and a minor child at home), I'd use my given birth name. My first, with my last name, is so unique I'm the only one in the USA with it. Oddly, I've a cousin in Canada with the same name, go figure. I'm some 60 miles from Canada.

4. Birds of a feather flock together and I'm sure you're familiar with Alex Jacob, now Talking Ass, then back to Alex T. Jacob then Talking Ass then on to Alexis Jacobi, then revert back to Talking Ass with a Trademark to boot ;-)

With that fool, how many separate accounts (I see) as a way to cover up trails to their past posts as the present account only goes so far back...

I've a successful business the wife's even more so. When someone applies for a job it is to do a background check, read the resume (as) with a fine-tooth comb, go over references etc and so on and so forth. One bad apple can spoil the barrel...

They were butt-buddies as Alex and Brokenhead. And they are now butt-buddies as Talking Ass and Cousinbasil. No criticism of each other whatsoever. They strike me as the atypical girly-boys (highly feminine-minded girly boys...)

Alex 'says' he knows "they" are different persons, even so much to claiming he just got an email from Brokenhead (who, coincidentally, is from Philadelphia) which is a stone's throw from the Cousinbasil's Garment District.

OK. Different accounts, registrations mind you, why I don't know other than they are in and out of psychiatric wards after their 30-days of straightjacket medications have taken hold.

Not 100% certain of this, but this Brokie prolly PM'd Alex on how to get back here without revealing to Dan, the Admin., who he? really "was' and 'is' now... to defer to the oldtimers here what went wrong in Boise. He set himself up to come back and tell what really happened in the "before thread" on genius.

Alex had pulled this double switch thing when he came back as someone else without informing Mr Rowden.

Laird Shaw had pulled the stunt when Mr Quinn had asked him to 'take a break' from posting here but he came back as soon thereafter guest_of_logic...

Brokenhead/Cousinbasil:

Both took in a 15-year-old runaway

Both had a girlfriend when that went down

Both said this happened in New York City

Both employ the term lah-di-fucking-dah

Come on, man What's the odds on an off-the-beaten-path discussion forum such as this?

All Brokie had to do was tell Dan (or anyone else here) that "I'm back" .. and "it didn't work out between me and her". "And, I'd just as soon not talk about it."

That's all he had to do (was man-up) and ol' Tomas could care less. (Because I've had a few spats with my lady so I know the feeling do I ever.)

It's a bit more complicated but because he's not 'fessed up it goes on.

Ultimate Reality - you know.

It's just the basic deceit of it all. It's not like he's giving up his real name.............

Or, perhaps they (Alex, Brokie/Basil) are just a couple of liars and always been. Mid 50 year olds and "going nowhere" losers. Trolls.

Don't run to your death

Re: Sexual Beings

Post by 1456200423 »

Hillarious. :-J
Well... carry on I guess. :-D
veritas odium parit