Sexual Beings

Post questions or suggestions here.
Tomas

Re: -sexual beings-

Post by Tomas »

brokenhead wrote:
More gay men describe sexual encounters with U.S. Senator Craig
Hello, Frisco!

It is so uncomfortable listening to Senator Craig defend himself in interviews. If he just said, yeah I'm a bone-smoker, so what? it would be so refreshing. He might even survive politically if he came clean.
But I'm being naive.
How terrible to be reduced to stuffing a large part of who you are into a filthy rest-stop men's room. How humiliating to crave public attention and power so much you have to come up with an excuse for why you were caught reaching under the stall divider to touch a stranger's foot. How selfish to put a wife and a family through the life of living with a phony, then publicly having to defend his ludicrous lies.
I can't get enough of this story! He's one of the God-Hates-Fags "Christian" pukes. I'm sure his wifey buys into the anti-gay bigotry he spews. I know she does because I heard her defending their "Christian" values in the same interview he was denying playing footsie with the undercover vice agent.
I have been a Christian all my life - with the ups and downs that entails - and I have never understood this brand of self-righteousness. Make no mistake, I questioned my loathing for the Bakkers, Swaggerts, Falwells and Craigs of the world. They all seem to agree, could they be right? Then I thought, fuck that, I've seen a hundred flies agreeing that a lump of dog shit was great. Usually, I keep my detestation to myself, for the same reason I don't try to stomp on the flies, i.e., I don't want to get shit all over myself.
But I love watching these assholes lift themselves up "above" all the fags and sinners God "hates," then get busted in flagrante delicto.
Makes me proud to be an American.

Hey there, Breaker One Nine,

I must've missed when you originally posted this "response" sorry 'bout that.

I'll get back to this later tonite.

Just thought of this. I'm gonna relate a most-very cool (true) story about the time a bunch of us "straights" were invited to "The Glades" - a gay bar on Hotel Street, Honolulu Hawaii, back in the early 1970s. While i was in the Army. (the uncensored version)

The Playa's - Pole-lock(sp?) (polish dude), Miller D, Tolbert, Gillen, Hippie B (thats me), Rexrode, and Miller C (chuck).

Pole-lock and Miller D were the fags...

We were trippin' on LSD :-)
Hahahahahahah

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

Tomas

Post by Tomas »

hsandman wrote:
brokenhead wrote:Tomas is on a mission
Lol, yea.
Russell Brand on sexual addiction (see photo)
Top Three Democrats Favor King & King Homosexual Fairy Tale
Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly
Woman Aborts Child To Help Save Planet (photo)
Man dies after getting stuck in girlfriend's cat door
China: Cannabalism
Do women deserve "human rights"? The U.S. Senate isn't sure.
More Anti-Blonde Propaganda
It is common knowledge that Hillary is bi-sexual.
Cross-dressing day sparks school exodus
French police detain 'drag queen' over 18 gay murders (photo)
George Bush's gay lover Victor Ashe witness missing, feared dead (photo)
The 29-year-old man who allegedly started the fire claimed he had an argument with his wife while drunk
More gay men describe sexual encounters with U.S. Senator Craig
Where you going with this Tomas? :-)

I'll deal with you later.

Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

sapincher

Post by sapincher »

Tomas wrote:-Sucker Punch scrawls-
sapincher - is this supposed to be fuel for discussion or attempts to raise post count or what

-tomas-
You dumb nut, this is "Worldly Matters". I don't like the tone in your voice, young lady.

As far as vote count goes, are you 18?

ps- You must be straw-voting for Hillary in Iowa :-)

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

Uh.... no I am not 18?

What does that have to do with anything? You're being quite odd.
my iq is higher than yo's
Tomas

Sperm donor to lesbian couple forced to pay child support

Post by Tomas »

"These women wanted to be parents and take on the responsibilities that brings. I would never have agreed to this unless they had been a committed family. And now I can't afford to have children with my own wife - it's crippling me financially," Andy Bathie, 37, told the Evening Standard.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/gayrights/sto ... 60,00.html

Tomas

Ecologists Study Efficiency of Divorce

Post by Tomas »

Don't get smug, though, married folks--savings also apply to people living together and Shaker communities or even hippie communes would have been more efficient.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Jamesh

Post by Jamesh »

I reckon I'd go to goal over this, if the facts are as stated.
Fuck them.
Tomas

Woman, 29, is grandma (see photo)

Post by Tomas »

Mother, Leticia, 'I was determined to finish high school, but college wasn't for me.' She was 13; a seventh-grader; and living in Chicago when she gave birth to her oldest daughter.

Daughter, Celia, 16, writes rap songs in her spare time, but she does not foresee making a living by doing that. (photo)

http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2007/12 ... 955510.txt

Tomas

China nurses wear condom dresses (photo)

Post by Tomas »

Dress for sexcess?

Nurses make condom statement for safe 'habits': 'They're a culture shock'

Chinese nurses are wearing dresses made of condoms to promote safe sex. (see photo)

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2623921.html

DFBatosee

Post by DFBatosee »

Tomas wrote:.

-Mrs. Batshit intones-
DFBatosee -- seriously if i was a mod i would delete him....

-tomas-
Seriously?

-Mrs. Batshit-
this is just stupid....

-tomas-
Wonderful superlative!

-Mrs. Batshit spits-
this is all controversial non sense he is posting because....

-tomas-
Controversial nonsense?

-Mrs. Batshit queries-
i dont even know but its dumb beyond any words i can think of.

-tomas-
So why did you respond?

-Mrs. Batshit demands-
somebody please lock this!

-tomas-
Please do not click on sexual being, Mrs. Batshit.

Golly all of this with someone who has 5 posts notched on her chastity belt :-)

ps- what's your agenda?

Hahahah

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

alright shitstain....i am saying in case you havnt noticed nobody is reposting to this crap....know why...because its stupid and i am posting here so you will notice that nobody cares....i dont give a damn if your a veteran or not you can go kill yourself you smart ass mother fucker my brother is in the army and i usually have a very high respect for the military but your just posting shit about gays and random crap? im sure what YOUR agenda is but for all i care go die....
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

"These women wanted to be parents and take on the responsibilities that brings. I would never have agreed to this unless they had been a committed family. And now I can't afford to have children with my own wife - it's crippling me financially," Andy Bathie, 37, told the Evening Standard.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Why should I or anyone else care what happens to this guy? He didn't go through a sperm clinic. He didn't do it legally. There was a way for him to do this properly, but he fucked up. There are all sorts of ways to "donate sperm" that can get you into trouble. This idiot chose one of the bad ways.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

There are all sorts of ways to "donate sperm" that can get you into trouble. This idiot chose one of the bad ways.
Yes, but still, the guy was had, and I can't help but sympathize with someone who's been had.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Shahrazad wrote:
There are all sorts of ways to "donate sperm" that can get you into trouble. This idiot chose one of the bad ways.
Yes, but still, the guy was had, and I can't help but sympathize with someone who's been had.

What i understand of the article (not a legal whiz how their English law goes down) is that his had set a legal precedent - first of its kind. Suppose he will appeal should a decent attorney take it pro bono. But ask his wife what "they" should do, if anything. I'd explore the financially expedient avenues (within his working class salary), if possible then, sue for custody.

Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Shahrazad wrote:
Well, Shahrazad, maybe you're the better person for it. But from what I understand skimming the article, the agreement was that he would not have anything to do with the rearing of the children. But the the lesbian couple did not hold him to that and he in fact became a part of the first child's life. All is well and good and love seems to be working. But the second child by the same guy under the same conditions turns out to need medical care the women cannot provide. These women have to provide for the children somehow. Why should they not turn to the father? This is what happens when people do not think through their actions and assume because it feels right then lah-di-fucking-dah it must be right. When you start looking for somebody to take resonsibility fot the needs of the young child, how can you give the guy a pass? Look, shit happens. If he hadn't agreed to skip the middleman - in this case, the established system of going to a sperm bank - his ass would have been covered. He might have stood a better chance if he had stuck with the original plan and stayed out of the lives of the lesbian couple and their young family. There's an awful lot of benefit you derive from having kids that make the sacifices worth it. He didn't say no to any of the benefits, from the physical act of "donating" the sperm to bonding with the healthy older child.
I still think that 90% of men's problems in life result from the decisions they make regarding "sperm donation."
Tomas

HIV-positive Navy priest accused of sexual misconduct

Post by Tomas »

HIV-positive Navy priest accused of sexual misconduct

"For a sex offender priest, the military is very attractive because of the transience of military families and the even greater authority and trust that comes with having two titles - both a priest and an officer," Clohessy said.

When asked how long Lee has known he's had HIV, Sheldon answered, "I think I've seen reports that since May 2005."

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/12/m ... v_071204w/

Tomas

The Four Levels of Relationship

Post by Tomas »

The Four Levels of Relationship

Union, the true upward union in the spirit, ends by establishing the elements it dominates in their own perfection : Teilhard de Chardin

http://www.opednews.com/articles/life_a ... _of_r.html

Tomas

Senate Aide In Kiddie Sex Bust

Post by Tomas »

Senate Aide In Kiddie Sex Bust

When told no, McHaney allegedly replied, "That's hot." McHaney was nabbed in the lobby of an unnamed "predetermined location," where he had arranged to meet CW.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... l?link=eaf

Tomas

Swedes lose battle to sunbathe topless (photo)

Post by Tomas »

Swedes lose battle to sunbathe topless (photo)

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.ht ... _page_id=2

Tomas

Former GOP aide fesses up to 'imaginary' teen trysts (photo)

Post by Tomas »

Former GOP aide fesses up to 'imaginary' teen trysts (photo)

The plea deal is expected to bring a sentence of three years in state prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.
"Jeff Nielson is a conservative guy, responsible, caring and very family-oriented. He cares about people." (photo)

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Former_GO ... _1206.html

brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

-Breaker One Nine-
brokenhead - Hey Tomas way to go
I just tossed my breakfast scrolling down the link on the anal-retentive babies-are-not-eco-friendly people.

-tomas-
Well, you see, your response can be taken one of three ways. Which way did you mean?

ps- "Worldly Matters" was originally dubbed "The Brothel".

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

You didn't give me the three ways!
Tomas

How I Survived Men's Prison as a Woman

Post by Tomas »

How I Survived Men's Prison as a Woman

Kalani Kay, 42, grew up in a mixed Hawaiian-Chinese-Filipino family in Hawaii, where transgender people, or "mahu," were traditionally revered. Born a boy, Key always identified as a woman and started taking hormones and living openly as female at the age of 15.

http://www.alternet.org/rights/69173/?page=entire

Tomas

India: Burning Brides for Dowry

Post by Tomas »

India: Burning Brides for Dowry

A major scientific study on reported unnatural deaths of 1000 young married women in Punjab presents many other alarming statistics. Conducted by Dr D.C. Sharma, state chemical examiner at Punjab State Chemical Laboratory from 2002 to 2006, it establishes links between the state's low sex ratio and the problem of dowry.
A graduate of Schiller International University, Florida

http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=5074

Tomas

Why women are never happy

Post by Tomas »

Why women are never happy

According to Alan Kreuger, an economist at Princeton University in New Jersey, women are far less contented with their lot than they were in the Sixties: meanwhile, men have learned how to relax more and work less.

http://endofmen.wordpress.com/2007/09/2 ... ver-happy/

Tomas

Judge condemned over Aborigine child rape case

Post by Tomas »

Judge condemned over Aborigine child rape case

A judge in Australia was facing calls to step down today after she failed to jail a group of nine males aged 17 to 26, one of whom was a repeat sex offender, who admitted gang-raping a 10-year-old girl in an Aboriginal community, saying the young victim "probably agreed" to have sex with them.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/australia/sto ... 42,00.html

daybrown

Re: Ecologists Study Efficiency of Divorce

Post by daybrown »

Don't get smug, though, married folks--savings also apply to people living together and Shaker communities or even hippie communes would have been more efficient.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
The advantage that indigeneous tribes had that hippie communes lacked, which destroyed most, but not all, was that they lacked puberty rites. To avoid litigation it became necessary to export the kids at puberty to grandparents, or have one or the other parents take them out of the community. This destroyed the continuity across generations.

Those few which have survived did so like the Shakers by a continual influx of new members over age 18. But small tribes of all kinds all over the world are having a hard time. They have been overwhelmingly patriarchic at a time when women find increasing economic power dealing with the global market.

As noted, the corporations enjoy greater profits in the destruction of the nuclear family home. Among some I know in my neck of Ozark woods, there is a new effort at communal cooperation driven in large part by the economic advantages and opportunities in local real estate.
Goddess made sex for company.
Tomas

Boy or girl? Battle of the sexes (photo)

Post by Tomas »

Boy or girl? Battle of the sexes

Are you desperate for a daughter or dying for a son? The solution could lie in a mother's diet - before she even conceives. (photo)

http://news.independent.co.uk/health/article3220934.ece