Governments spy on their citizens for control and power

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Tomas

'Operation Rahm Emanuel Continues'

Post by Tomas »

'Operation Rahm Emanuel Continues'

"A person who hopes to give up the Kotel itself should not be celebrating in Jerusalem,"

Story Here >> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137715
Don't run to your death
pierdog

Killing JEWS vital for Humanity's future

Post by pierdog »

After all the neuroticism they've systematically spread to Europeans since the Exodus, Jews can go fuck themselves. I've lived with them 2/3 of my life. Jews are so hypocritical, comorbidly neurotic, fake, materialistic, banal and the WORST are the ANTI-SEMITIC JEWS who outdo loyal Jews in being dickheads thinking that being enlightened somehow de-jewdifies their disgusting personality. Weininger transcended Judaism through suicide, the only way
pierdog

Re: Killing non-Jews vital for Israel's future

Post by pierdog »

Cunt? As an insult? Coming from you? I guess I got through to you lol and at least you're honest about being a Jew-tool.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

You think I'm a Jew? Wrong again. You dont have to be Jewish to live in North York, Toronto. ps: that Sopranos episode with the Hassidic Jew is on A&E right now
Last edited by pierdog on Mon May 31, 2010 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tomas

Gog and Magog Prophecy

Post by Tomas »

Rabbis: Flotilla Clash Similar to Gog and Magog Prophecy

by Gil Rosen

The Rabinnical Council of Judea and Samaria issued a statement Thursday in which it said that the results of the incident in which Israel intercepted a flotilla trying to break the naval blockade of Gaza seem like the Biblical description of "the beginning of the Gog and Magog process where the world is against us, but which ends with the third and final redemption." Full Story Here >> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137869
Don't run to your death
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Killing JEWS vital for Humanity's future

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Israel, the supposedly independent 'nation of God' amongst the goy can only form some semblance of unity by violence, aggression and militarism, desiring, no demanding never-ending "threats", opponents and pressure. Any action leading to diminish the threat is becoming in itself a threat, an existential challenge of an even bigger category. Any action against 'blockade' - and how much identity depends on these concrete material blocks - is therefore equal to terrorism. The logic is hard to refute once the dependencies, the attachments, all the lifelines of this fantasy are identified.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Israel, the supposedly independent 'nation of God' amongst the goy can only form some semblance of unity by violence, aggression and militarism, desiring, no demanding never-ending "threats", opponents and pressure. Any action leading to diminish the threat is becoming in itself a threat, an existential challenge of an even bigger category. Any action against 'blockade' - and how much identity depends on these concrete material blocks - is therefore equal to terrorism. The logic is hard to refute once the dependencies, the attachments, all the lifelines of this fantasy are identified.
So, tell me - why did the United Nations create (carve out) such a monstrosity? I know, it's some long-range plan been going on forever......

I've studied the nations around "Israel" (granted many were carved out by Euro-powers) and so, the newly-independent country that fits the bill of "Gog" is none other than Georgia. They breed horses like there is no tomorrow. The biblical question is, the blood will flow... how high up on them (these?) horses? (Rev. 14:20)

PS - Unless they're Shetland's and not Clydesdale's :-/

Registered Kills - What a beautiful choice!
Don't run to your death
Diebert van Rhijn

Tomas wrote:So, tell me - why did the United Nations create (carve out) such a monstrosity? I know, it's some long-range plan been going on forever......!
A product of successful lobbying by only a fraction of the Jews. And its success made the instrument of international lobbying the main pillar of the Jewish state. Large, complex political structures, no matter if you think of US or UN, can be mounted and ridden by those dressed in scarlet. It's from all ages really, and I'm not talking about Illuminati, just about how the corridors of power work. The less direction a ship has, the more captains arise under the decks.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:
Tomas wrote:So, tell me - why did the United Nations create (carve out) such a monstrosity? I know, it's some long-range plan been going on forever......!
A product of successful lobbying by only a fraction of the Jews. And its success made the instrument of international lobbying the main pillar of the Jewish state. Large, complex political structures, no matter if you think of US or UN, can be mounted and ridden by those dressed in scarlet. It's from all ages really, and I'm not talking about Illuminati, just about how the corridors of power work. The less direction a ship has, the more captains arise under the decks.
Well, sure. A culling of the populace is generally a given.
Don't run to your death
Nick

Post by Nick »

Tomas wrote:So, tell me - why did the United Nations create (carve out) such a monstrosity? I know, it's some long-range plan been going on forever......
Just ask Mike Huckabee
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Nick Treklis wrote:
Tomas wrote:So, tell me - why did the United Nations create (carve out) such a monstrosity? I know, it's some long-range plan been going on forever......
Just ask Mike Huckabee
Huckabee is an asshole.

When governor of Arkansas, he let creatures (that pass for men) out who were in for life. They got out and murdered, raped, pillaged. Fox news gives him a bully pulpit to talk shit. Never cared for him, had an "opportunity" to meet him way back when. He's plastic like the jesus on the dashboard.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

June 8, 1967: Israel Attacks USS Liberty (photo)

Post by Tomas »

June 8, 1967: Israel Attacks USS Liberty (photo)

To this day, the Liberty attack remains the only maritime incident in U.S. history not investigated by Congress.

Full Story Here >> http://www.takepart.com/news/2010/06/07 ... s-liberty-

Don't run to your death
Nick

Post by Nick »

Tomas

War Of The Religious Worlds

Post by Tomas »

There's a good 30-40 Jews in Congress.

If Kagan is confirmed, that's 3 Jews on the Supreme Court.

And just this week, Obama, the Muslim, "authorizes" another $400 million for Gaza.

Remember, Nick, the Christians (protestants, catholics, mormons, eastern/russian/greek orthodox etc.), Jews (3 major sects) & Muslims (shia, sunni) all have the first five books of the Old Testament in their 'holy books'. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.....
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Obama to correct the "Historic Mistake"

Post by Tomas »

Obama to Correct the "Historic Mistake" of the Creation of Israel (Video)

Richard L. Rubenstein is a distinguished theologian and professor. A Yale Fellow, a Harvard PhD, and a contributing editor to the New English Review. Rubenstein is therefore not exactly the personification of a conspiracy nut. It is therefore bone-chilling to hear from his lips that President Barack Obama would very much like to see the destruction of the State of Israel and her people, so long as his hands have personally not shed the blood.

7 minute video >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8WfSMek-bQ

Don't run to your death
Diebert van Rhijn

Lets hope the professor is right! Although "her people" might at that moment finally discover how it is to live in peace without being forever the pariah. Some might rather die than discovering it, though. It's a matter of identification.
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Bio of Richard L. Rubenstein.
And this is the homepage of The New English Review, which takes a fairly unequivocal stand in the areas you might surmise.
fiat mihi
Tomas

Who Is George Soros?

Post by Tomas »

Who Is George Soros?

He killed and robbed his own people.

When Hitler's henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary, to oversee the murder of that country's Jews, George Soros ended
up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish population. Soros went with him on his rounds.

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life."

STEVE KROFT: No feelings of guilt?

GEORGE SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power. >> http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2010/06/2 ... orge-soros
Don't run to your death
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

Tomas, you often post 'articles' and such that are complete hack-jobs, or way on the outside nut-case theories (like the one of by the guy who analysed Obama's speeches and painted him as a mass hypnotist). A good portion of it is like something out of the Enquirer.

This guy's hack-job of George Soros is more of the same.

Just look at it:

He killed and robbed his own people.

When Hitler's henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary, to oversee the murder of that country's Jews, George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish population. Soros went with him on his rounds.

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life."
fiat mihi
Tomas

Soros banter

Post by Tomas »

Talking Ass wrote:Tomas, you often post 'articles' and such that are complete hack-jobs, or way on the outside nut-case theories (like the one of by the guy who analysed Obama's speeches and painted him as a mass hypnotist). A good portion of it is like something out of the Enquirer.[/i]
I've met George Soros on two separate occasions sometime back in the 1990s. The guy's a pleasant fellow. But then Henry Kissinger was, too.

One just happens to be loved by the right-wing (Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I) and the other by the left-wing (Carter, Clinton, Obama). But in the end, both non-natives have designs that harm the United States.

What about the article submitted do you find disconcerting?
Don't run to your death
Talking Ass

Post by Talking Ass »

It has to do with the way language is used, principally. 'Language as a loaded weapon'. (See first couple of pages, you can click and see inside).

By 'stacking' Soros with:

'He killed and robbed his own people' and 'When Hitler's henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary' and 'Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property' and 'Soros went with him on his rounds' and 'Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life'...

You arrive at *meaning* which is very likely radically different than the 'real facts'.

Tomas: "But in the end, both non-natives have designs that harm the United States."

Uh-oh. Dare I ask what the 'designs' of these non-natives are?
fiat mihi
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Talking Ass-
It has to do with the way language is used, principally.

-tomas-
Hey, Dan asks that one puts a couple/few snippets from the article as, "the tease" rather than putting the whole thing in the reader's face. If the reader cares to click on the URL for the complete story, then so be it. I chose those few snippets of what I thought would be of interest to the grazer.

-Talking Ass-
By 'stacking' Soros with:

'He killed and robbed his own people' and 'When Hitler's henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary' and 'Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property' and 'Soros went with him on his rounds' and 'Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life'...

You arrive at *meaning* which is very likely radically different than the 'real facts'.

-tomas-
Some was from the "60 Minutes" TV program with Steve Kroft (the interviewer). That is hardly a right-wing news outfit. Much is from the Conservative blogger (of which I read the article in whole). Did you bother to read the article or just responding to the snips which I submitted?

Tomas: "But in the end, both non-natives have designs that harm the United States."

Uh-oh. Dare I ask what the 'designs' of these non-natives are?

-tomas-
Geez, Alex. Both Kissinger & Soros became US citizens & you (in another thread) are talking about leaving the US and emigrating to Israel. A country, which you haven't even set foot upon, but appear to accept at face value as being some sort of paradise for 'your people'. I would highly suggest that you go over there for a week or two whatever and see for yourself how militarized the place really is.

Start selling off your real estate properties, get your passport in order, and get over there already.

PS - Having been raised Lutheran, that doesn't mean I have a longing to go to Germany and live amongst my 'religious brethren' where Martin Luther nailed his 95 gripes on the door. I never believed in any of that superstition even while having been forced to go as a child. Lutheran is just another protestant denomination (a daughter) of the Catholic Whore. The pope at the time sentenced Luther to 10,000 years in Purgatory, guess that leaves ol' Marty with 9,500 to go. Do you think for a second that the present pope Benedict XVI, himself a former German Nazi, will have any sympathy for Luther? Naw, those child molesting faggots will continue to demand more children for the perverted heirarchy the average person never sees. The same applies for Jewish highbrows, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintos etc and so on.
Don't run to your death
Tomas

850 Orthodox Rabbis

Post by Tomas »

850 Orthodox Rabbis Against Obama's Supreme Court Choice

Rabbi Yehuda Levin, speaking on behalf of the body of rabbis, issued a statement explaining their position, saying:
"Ms. Kagan is Non-Kosher - not fit to serve on the supreme court or any other court. It is clear from Ms. Kagan's record on issues such as abortion-on-demand, Partial-Birth-Abortion, the radical homosexual and lesbian agenda, the "supremacy" of the anti-family panoply over religious liberties of Biblical adherents, et. al., that she will function as a flame-throwing radical, hastening society's already steep decline into Sodom and Gommorah."

"We feel that Elena Kagan turns traditional Judaism on its head--from a concept of a nation of priests and holy people, she is turning
it into, 'Let's homosexualize every segment of society. And by the way, partial-birth babies have no right to be delivered.'"

Rabbi Levin's full statement here >> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138298
Don't run to your death
Conservationist

Post by Conservationist »

Tomas wrote:Converting non-Jews vital for Israel's future
Only if they want to self-destruct.

Israel is a land for the preservation of the Jewish people: values, heritage, language, culture and customs.

That means non-Jews need to hit the road, especially the Syrian/Jordanian/Egyptian "Palestinians" who are like Israel's Mexicans: mid-90s IQ and generally useless except as hired labor.

Israel should deport them. I believe they're going to let things chill out for a few months and then do that. Good for them. Wish other ethnic groups had the chutzpah to do such an obviously logical thing.
Tomas

Canary in the Coalmine: "Decoy Jews"

Post by Tomas »

Canary in the Coalmine: "Decoy Jews"

"Decoy Jew" is a new phrase in the Netherlands. Jews are no longer safe in major Dutch cities such as Amsterdam. Since 1999, Jewish organizations in the Netherlands have been complaining that Jews who walk the Dutch streets wearing skullcaps risk verbal and physical attack by Muslims. Being insulted, spat at or attacked are some of the risks associated with being recognizable as a Jew in contemporary Western Europe.

Unfortunately, the situation in Amsterdam is not unique. >> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2547677/posts
Don't run to your death