imagine...

Post questions or suggestions here.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

imagine...

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

imagine you are going to die and you want to make a twenty minute movie to illustrate to the world a piece of wisdom that you have learnt. The creative element is good because sometimes our artworks or acts reveal things which come from the subconscious that the conscious can then get to know/understand better. Will post my movie idea later gotta run right now they are chasing us out of the computer lab for some sociology test.
Tomas

Re: imagine...

Post by Tomas »

-kimme parlances-

"HUNTEDvsINVIS" -- imagine you are going to die and you want to make a twenty minute movie to illustrate to the world a piece of wisdom that you have learnt.

-tomas-
Getting up in the morning is bad enough! To die in ones' sleep would be bliss... only to rise again.

-kimme mistakenly thinks-
The creative element is good because sometimes our artworks or acts reveal things which come from the subconscious that the conscious can then get to know/understand better.

-tomas-
I'll be sure to keep a notebook and pen handy. Let's see, now where is that shirt with the buttoned-pocket at? Oh, here it is... must've been the subconscious directing me to it, no, guess I forgot to wash it, whew! the armpits smell of male odors. Horrors!!

-kimme-
Will post my movie idea later gotta run right now they are chasing us out of the computer lab for some sociology test.

-tomas-
Yeah... the sheeple must be herded in an orderly way, no time to think...

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

HUNTEDvsINVIS

Re: imagine...

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

I think I can figure out who you are, Tom. Drop the grudge already you know it was 50/50. Anyway, from observing people I sometimes get the idea that the more people hate you the more you can be sure you are successful in life. In the obvious sense because you worked their nerves, in the less obvious sense other reasons pop up. And no Tom, Darling, the sheeple can not type on thin air, the sheeple are not yet so possessive of talent. Anyway, Tom, apart from your occasional perverted displays I like your logic. But I can't type now the sheeple must now go to its shrink to get advice on how to exist among other sheeple. X X X kisses! X X X