stupid question.

Post questions or suggestions here.
Katy

Post by Katy »

HUNTEDvsINVIS wrote:esoterix's photo reminds me of that guy William who tried to sell the enigmalith online for 20 000 dollars. Yeah, like, I am going to buy a stone with an ordinary household plug in it...

that was random, but necessary.
Really? He's always sort of reminded me of Locke from LOST.
-Katy
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

And, that's right Elizabeth, keep on fighting but do take time to heal as well. Though many people here try to help you by telling you to get over whatever it is you must get over, I think people should acknowledge the fact that we have a right to become quiet, look at the rubbish in our lives and say THIS IS CRAZY.THIS IS SICK. THE WORLD SHOULD NOT LET THIS TRASH SLIP BY LIKE IT'S NOTHING. You could channel it into creativity like art or books, but you don't even have to do that if you want to. Thing is, lots of people just let everything slide by and frown at you if you can't digest certain things, but there is, frankly, enough of them out there! Some of us refuse to turn everything into the "normal". Here comes Hunted's quote of the day:

"The existence of lunatic asylums is mostly there to cover up the fact that the real asylum is the universe itself." Am I going too far? I think crazy people are the ones who say "Look, I won't accept that stuff that happened to me. I won't let the world carry on like this". Stupid? Irritating? Or noble and brave? And yes, I have seen the face, the very face, of hell. You don't forget. You laugh, you divert attention from it all, because it takes a big smile to hide a big tragedy. Yes, I am attempting to drag myself from the depths into the light, but it is going slow. And for these reasons I will spend most of my life trying to help others. Sure, most people are trash. I can not deny that anymore, and it is good that I did not stereotype people right from the start, I tested the waters to get proof. But there are good people and those ones I fight for. Like the kid who sat next to me yesterday and went and bought me coffee and a chocolate when I was typing the whole day. Some people are OK.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

It's not crazy to be disgusted with bad things in the world. It's crazy to think the world is mostly disgusting, because it's not. That kind of mindset has a snowball effect when you isolate yourself, because you'll never actually get to know people and you'll always project your fantasies of how much they suck onto them. Perhaps they don't suck!
- Scott
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

Well, I don't see the harm in thinking they suck if I treat them well. I call it caution. And I do give people a chance, but I prefer to minimalise interaction with them because every new series of bad manners starts to work on one's nerves. I don't just reject people, but my senses are tuned very finely to everything they say and do and usually I am right about them. I've caught many liars out in my life. Then they have nervous breakdowns and confess. It is tiring, I prefer to minimalise the chances of these stupid situations rising.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Is this what you want from your life?
- Scott
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

[ ... ]
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

And who'd know what this was all about?
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

Long live the Ozarks and all my kissin' cousins.
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

What will be the end of all these online chicken houses and that white stuff?
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

It all remains a secret until the bitter end.
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

the nerd across from me is having uncontrolable lip twitches. But I find it sort of cute. He is American. ( not that i am implying anything ).

Yes Sschaula, I want constant suspicion and endless chess tournaments. Last time I went to a dumb person's house he set the pool on fire ( with a can of petrol ). Subsequent debating included only one question and continuous references to lobsters: "were we going to boil to death or burn to death?"

Can you imagine how my intellectual appeal was diminished when I ran down the street half naked and shouting to a group of boys that "the swimming pool is on fire!"?

Never Again.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

Now whose photo have you got there? Take no notice of my opinion on looks, generally I find 99% of people boring looking. I think I react to ones that radiate inner goodness and have large eyes. Sorry, I did not mean to be mean but you must not be a dirty old man, ok? Keep clean then everyone loves everyone. And photo shop that man's beard off him. It does not work for him. Reminds me of something my ancestors plotted to lose via evolution ten million years ago.

Hey did anyone hear about those metal balls people dug up that were a few billions of years old? I love a good mystery.
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

No one likes the pictures of reality.
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

...told you I need to isolate myself...from the average...or the old...muw ha ha ha ha. Seriously, we get that you feel insulted, but have some respect when you talk to women on the forums. And at least I didn't mention the nerd's genitalia.
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

I went to town and had a delightful argument with several women. The spread was from a rabid xian fundie to a gal who had more tattoos than skin. The xian didn't like me. She didn't even like my guitar and was jealous of my transportation. Ain't women funny.

(It's a good thing I'm so ugly....)
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

Can I help it if I look funny outa th' eyes?
Last edited by Esoterix on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

veterans
Esoterix

Post by Esoterix »

HUNTEDvsINVIS wrote:veterans
Yogurt.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

hypocrites...were you not the very one who has been telling Elizabeth and me how we have to get over ourselves? Now who is a tape stuck in a CD player? Chill out. I'm 20. It does not really make a difference to me if you are attractive or not. I don't care. few people here care.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

And, gramps, since you are so very crafty with the technology of the web, please put back the photo, any photo, that black square is like the devil staring out at me.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

Well at least you got your revenge, Grandpa. Black squares and gray walls are some of the deadliest things people can put before my eyes. The trauma is reaching new levels.
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

Esoterix is banned. It apparently wasn't announced, unless I missed the announcement.
I live in a tub.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

The account is not banned - it does not say "guest" under his name. He broke the "no mass deleting of posts" rule, so I expected he would be banned for that if not for the ridiculous behavior - but his account is still active. After he deleted just about all of his posts, I don't expect him to come back on his own anyway, though.
Unidian

Post by Unidian »

He's banned. He came to a forum I own and stated this. He also posted a screen shot showing the "banned" message he got when trying to come here.

Link
I live in a tub.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

That is really weird. How come when all of the other accounts got banned, "guest" appeared under their names, and the pm/profile/email links disappeared, but not on this account? I smell something fishy... and wonder if Esoterix is the reincarnation of another account that previously got banned.