Scott's violence thread for Kow

Post questions or suggestions here.
sschaula

Scott's violence thread for Kow

Post by sschaula »

Okay, Kowshit.

Why do you feel the need to feed my bitterness towards you?

Why do you knowingly post nothing of substance, and try to make me seem like a fool?

Why don't you prove I'm a fool instead of just saying so? Show me how I'm so stupid, rather than simply calling me stupid.

What is your purpose on the forum?
- Scott
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Are you not going to respond now that it's impossible to be annoying, by posting your typical crap in a topic that has real discussions going on?

Bring it on...this topic is for us to talk shit to eachother. I thought that's what you wanted!
- Scott
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

I think that it's nice that you took it outside, and far more mature than derailing the thread, but I don't think that kow wants to fight just for fighting's sake. Perhaps now that you have brought it to his attention that this is how his words were perceived, he'll come up with a different way of phrasing certain things.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

I agree with you: I don't think he wants to fight for fighting's sake either. I think he just wants to be annoying. Seeing as how the only way for him to be annoying with this thread is to avoid it, it makes sense that he didn't post here. If he posts in here, it's impossible to be annoying since it's not derailing another thread with pointless one liners. It's made *just for him*.
- Scott
kowtaaia

Post by kowtaaia »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:I think that it's nice that you took it outside, and far more mature than derailing the thread, but I don't think that kow wants to fight just for fighting's sake. Perhaps now that you have brought it to his attention that this is how his words were perceived, he'll come up with a different way of phrasing certain things.
Mature? What dictionary do you use? He wants to brawl.

Although the thought that Scotts hyper agressive anal retentive blather might be confined to a single thread, is appealing; it's not a very realistic notion. His psychological problems are not the fault of kowtaaia or of anyone else on this forum. He has no trouble insulting others, calling them morons or trying to verbally intimidate, (including the ladies of this forum), but when it's ever so slightly implied that he has missed the point of something, he cries and screams like a little girl that just had her dolly stolen. He can't take his own medicine in even small doses. He's not the kind of mentality that should drink alcohol.
Elizabeth Isabelle

kowtaaia wrote:Mature? What dictionary do you use? He wants to brawl.
Kow! Of all people, I expected you to read that better. You left off the most important word - "more" - as in "more mature."

and you say Cory can't read... sheesh.

gradients
kowtaaia

Post by kowtaaia »

What about 'far' ? :)
Elizabeth Isabelle

kowtaaia wrote:What about 'far' ? :)
Ya lost me.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Kow,

I don't want to brawl. I don't like it. I'm just not opposed to giving someone an insult when it's due.

You're right that my problem with you doesn't ultimately lie in your actions. It's a personal issue that I have. If I want to not be bothered by you, I've got to work it out on my end.

That doesn't take away from the fact that you've acted like a little bitch.

I can take my own medicine...but I don't take it easily. Especially when you say things like, "why don't you go post in a thread about killing people?" Yeah, I'm in the military, but I'm not a cold hearted killer. Yeah, I'm a violent personality, but I'm not irrational in my reasons why.

And I could easily handle being insulted if you ever actually made a point. In the other thread, you would make blanket statements, like "you don't get it" yet you wouldn't explain why or how I didn't get it. That's the main reason why I get ticked off at you, Kow. THAT is annoying behavior.

Back up the things you say, please. Especially if you're going to lob insults at someone. At least I try to do that. You, on the other hand, have not even tried.

Give it a shot. This is a discussion board. Discuss. Don't just be another annoying poster, who spouts out a cocky little line here and there and avoids any conflict in the reasoning behind the lines. I'm sure you've got it in you to be a decent person...I don't see why you refuse to do it.

I know Dan has kept you here after that initial drama, but I don't know why. All I can guess is that he's a poor judge of character.

If it was my board, I would have banned you the first day. It was easy to tell the type of material you'd post...having been here for years now. A lot of your type comes through here. Posting short quips, yet never showing if any thought actually went into the posts. Avoiding the point, and focusing on the other people posting.

It's just troll behavior. The type of stuff that 1) makes my blood pressure rise and 2) is a waste of time for everyone to scroll through.
- Scott
kowtaaia

Post by kowtaaia »

sschaula wrote:Kow,

Back up the things you say, please. Especially if you're going to lob insults at someone. At least I try to do that. You, on the other hand, have not even tried.
sschaula

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL Aaron, you are a moron. Grow up.

Are you on medication?
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

You think he didn't need to hear that, after what he had been writing? Did you see I posted to him beforehand showing him how he was being a moron, and the way to not be one? It's not as if the only thing I wrote was: "you're a moron". There was good discussion in there. Try again!

I'm not on medication.

Are you playing the role of a hero at the board, trying to save people from my insults by annoying me until I stop? It seems like that's where you're going with this. Are you somehow offended when I insult someone else? Do you actually feel the need to put a stop to it, when it's none of your business?

Why do you feel the need to confront me about who I am? What is the reason behind that feeling?
- Scott
kowtaaia

Post by kowtaaia »

sschaula wrote: You think he didn't need to hear that, after what he had been writing? Did you see I posted to him beforehand showing him how he was being a moron, and the way to not be one? It's not as if the only thing I wrote was: "you're a moron". There was good discussion in there. Try again!
Your bullshit speaks for itself.
sschaula wrote: I'm not on medication.
You should be.

sschaula wrote: Are you playing the role of a hero at the board, trying to save people from my insults by annoying me until I stop? It seems like that's where you're going with this. Are you somehow offended when I insult someone else? Do you actually feel the need to put a stop to it, when it's none of your business?

Why do you feel the need to confront me about who I am? What is the reason behind that feeling?
You're a psychological weakling. This will toughen you up, kid.

P.S. We are done (little Scotty and kow) on this thread.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Your bullshit speaks for itself.
To you, it may. Clean the shit off your goggles. In actuality there was no bullshit.
You should be.
No, my systolic pressure doesn't regularly exceed 140...so it's not necessary.

What exactly would I need to be on medication for? Aggressiveness? Haha.
You're a psychological weakling. This will toughen you up, kid.

P.S. We are done (little Scotty and kow) on this thread.
I've been toughened up enough. Your attempts aren't necessary.

Since you've avoided changing your ways (from a troll to a person who provides reasoning in their posts), this isn't over between us. If you want to keep it up, I will continue to want to make you regret it. Watch out when you type to me.

That is a threat.
- Scott
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Just a bit of friendly, unasked for advice: you both, Scott and Kow, should take a long break from this forum. Kow seems to display some form of posting addiction and Scott appears conflicted about his own being here and then looks for someone to bite and find a reason to hang around. A break will clarify yourselves and I think you have both things to offer if not distracted too much by yourselves.

sschaula

Post by sschaula »

I think you're right that a break would be good for me. See you all some other time.
- Scott
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Scott wrote:
Give it a shot. This is a discussion board. Discuss. Don't just be another annoying poster, who spouts out a cocky little line here and there and avoids any conflict in the reasoning behind the lines. I'm sure you've got it in you to be a decent person...I don't see why you refuse to do it.

I know Dan has kept you here after that initial drama, but I don't know why. All I can guess is that he's a poor judge of character.

If it was my board, I would have banned you the first day. It was easy to tell the type of material you'd post...having been here for years now. A lot of your type comes through here. Posting short quips, yet never showing if any thought actually went into the posts. Avoiding the point, and focusing on the other people posting.

It's just troll behavior. The type of stuff that 1) makes my blood pressure rise and 2) is a waste of time for everyone to scroll through.
I agree with this. So I've decided, as one of the moderators, that if Kow doesn't make a sincere effort to explain his views properly, and persists instead in simply abusing people and making glib one-liners, then he will be regarded as a troll and will be asked to leave.

PS: I agree with Diebert that Scott would benefit from taking a break.

-
kowtaaia

Post by kowtaaia »

David Quinn wrote:then he will be regarded as a troll and will be asked to leave.
You're just pissed, because you've been exposed as a fraud.

Scott,

There's no need for you to take a break. kowtaaia is finished here.

David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

As I say, you are welcome to stay if you make sincere efforts to put more flesh into your posts. It's not the substance of your posts which worries me, but rather the lack of it. It's not very edifying.

Abusing people without providing any coherent reasons for doing so is unacceptable on most forums. It's rightly considered to be trolling.

-
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

I'm fairly sure Scott has been here a couple of years. Nov 2005 might be when he changed his screen name to his real name.

He also seems much more tolerant and mature than when I left.

Scott, I sent you a pm about the kowtaiia situation - didn't you get it?
Truth is a pathless land.
Bo

Post by Bo »

David Quinn wrote:As I say, you are welcome to stay if you make sincere efforts to put more flesh into your posts. It's not the substance of your posts which worries me, but rather the lack of it. It's not very edifying.-
Quantity does not equate to substance, as is evident, David.

What is not comprehended by you is also not the standard for substance. That much should be obvious.
kowtaaia

Post by kowtaaia »

David Quinn wrote:As I say, you are welcome to stay if you make sincere efforts to put more flesh into your posts. It's not the substance of your posts which worries me, but rather the lack of it. It's not very edifying.

Abusing people without providing any coherent reasons for doing so is unacceptable on most forums. It's rightly considered to be trolling. -
Great content in the "Aaron Mathis" thread, eh?

You're so full of shit...you're disgusting!

Scott must be a troll!

Bo: "Best wishes."

sschaula: "Fuck yourself."
Tharan

Post by Tharan »

Bye Bye Kow. You won't be missed.
kowtaaia

Post by kowtaaia »

Bye, bye. Don't forget to write.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I'm locking this thread as it's basically turned to complete shit now.