Same-Sex Marriage

Post questions or suggestions here.
creativegal

Re: A musical interlude:

Post by creativegal »

Hey Nauseous or is that obnoxious, but you'll settle for Nox, fair enough.

Whats the wisdom in Gay and Lesbian Marriage?

I didn't distort or manipulate anything, I simply stated the way I see it, I was supporting The Hon. Grant Hill coordinator of http://www.marriagepetition.ca, defending my Country, because I don't believe in corruption being openly displayed for all to see.

Because I use the word corruption you think I'm distorting and manipulating this message? It is corruption if the Bible speaks truth.

Ignorance of the Bible is worse than ignorance of a subject. I willingly openly admit I am most ignorant of many things, but at the time of need, my words are abundant and supplied for me.

The Good force wins over the Evil force in the end!

I'm not closed-minded or ignorant of this subject, but I'm speaking against, not for, realize this oh ignorant one.

Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Quote:Quote:<hr>David tries to do away with mysticism but he loves God.<hr>

I don't think there's anything mystical about David's God. Have you read Wisdom of the Infinite?

Quote:Quote:<hr>A beautiful mind is a pleasure but the thing you have to be careful of with men is that it is in their nature to build structures. Idea structures are girded with struts of logic. The structure holds. Nonetheless, if you walk down a city street, you will see many varieties of buildings, all well built.<hr>

Maybe so, but why should I settle for a view of the jungle when I can behold the universe? Location, location, location...

Quote:Quote:<hr>What's that? [The Franklin.]<hr>

<a href="http://nla.gov.au/nla.pic-an24365561">n ... 4365561</a>
birdofhermes

Post by birdofhermes »

Quote:Quote:<hr>Well, I can only respond in one way to this: in what way do you think this would be of use to me?<hr>
1. Well, I've heard that enlightened people have different brain waves, more amplitude and power, and can influence you positively when in their vicinity.
2. You could get a lot more conversation done in a short time.
3. It seems that people generally would want to do so, for example, you mentioned visiting Marsha.

Quote:Quote:<hr>I don't think it's hard to pin it down so much as it is hard to swallow.

To me "conventional truth" is an oxymoron for two reasons: convention is based on opinion, and; it leaves no room for individuality. The word convention alone would have sufficed.

I might, however, be willing to accept the term "conventional reality."<hr>Perhaps I meant mundane truth. I wasn't referring to opinion and convention, although that is a major barrier. I simply meant that it is very hard to get to the real truth of things, regular, day-to-day things, as opposed to deeper realities.

Quote:Quote:<hr>I don't think there's anything mystical about David's God.<hr>I'm not sure.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Have you read Wisdom of the Infinite?<hr>Of course. The core of it is pure mysticism. Besides, I didn't say David touts a mystical God. I said it is an internal struggle with him.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Maybe so, but why should I settle for a view of the jungle when I can behold the universe? Location, location, location...<hr>As frequently happens, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Better to always remember I'm a simpleton.
Quote:Quote:<hr>
[The Franklin.]<hr>Wow! but is it only the painting you were planning to visit?

Edited by: birdofhermes at: 7/2/05 2:17
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Quote:Quote:<hr>1. Well, I've heard that enlightened people have different brain waves, more amplitude and power, and can influence you positively when in their vicinity.<hr>

You mean the kind that receive unsolicited long and curious stares, friendly smiles and salutations from complete strangers when walking down the street? The kind to which you might find yourself bearing your soul despite the fact that you hardly know them? The kind around whom the most belligerent might frustratingly find themselves hushed?

I am such a person -- even when I haven‘t dyed my hair. Thus, I avoid social activity for the most part. I can hardly step out of my door without being social. It leaves no room for the things I like to do, like being selfish.

I have no desire to meet David Quinn for that reason.

Quote:Quote:<hr>2. You could get a lot more conversation done in a short time.<hr>

Well, yes. We could sit at a sidewalk café in our Ray-Bans chatting and sipping lattes all day. I think I’d prefer to check out his library. By comparison to most who write to this forum, I reckon I am one of the least well-read.

Quote:Quote:<hr>3. It seems that people generally would want to do so, for example, you mentioned visiting Marsha.<hr>

Ah, yes; Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Had I been a poet of any real merit, I could have written the most breathtaking ode to Marsha -- but her completeness defies the imagination so utterly that such a thing would almost be blasphemous.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Perhaps I meant mundane truth. I wasn't referring to opinion and convention, although that is a major barrier. I simply meant that it is very hard to get to the real truth of things, regular, day-to-day things, as opposed to deeper realities.<hr>

As opposed to deeper realities? What else could there be to regular, day-to-day things than the deeper reality? How many deep realities do you think there are?

Quote:Quote:<hr>Besides, I didn't say David touts a mystical God. I said it is an internal struggle with him.<hr>

Well, when you’re sure about whether David’s God is mystical or not, perhaps we can discuss his internal struggle with it in more detail. What makes you think his God may be mystical? Perhaps you could quote some of the relevant material for us to discuss.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Leyla: Maybe so, but why should I settle for a view of the jungle when I can behold the universe?

Anna: As frequently happens, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Better to always remember I'm a simpleton.<hr>

Every structure has its own view, no?

Quote:Quote:<hr>Location, location, location...<hr>

Well, here, I was trying to be funny for the most part.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Wow! but is it only the painting you were planning to visit?<hr>

Cute. Though visiting the picture alone certainly has its advantages, does it not?
Edited by: Leyla Shen at: 7/2/05 8:51
N0X23

Post by N0X23 »

creativegal
Quote:Quote:<hr>I'm not closed-minded or ignorant of this subject, but I'm speaking against, not for, realize this oh ignorant one.<hr>

Oh....so you’re against gay marriage, why?
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Because it is corruption. Our children shouldn't be given the idea that this is a choice.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Showing the love between woman and woman is natural and godly.
Showing the love between man and man is natural and godly
But when the sexual activity of two same-sex partners come in to play, this is most unnatural and shameful. If this were not so, it wouldn't have taken these people so long to get their own way to marry each other. People were against Gays and Lesbians coming out of the closet. Gays were beaten and even killed in some places. People seem to forget this. Lesbians had more sense to keep to themselves, until the Gays gained some recognition, they wanted some to. It has been through their ??? persistence, and its like little spoiled-rotten children if they persist
they'll get their own way, and they know they're wrong,and being little brats, getting their own way becomes priority to them, they persist and persist, when they should have been spanked to seeing straight, but the enabler has created the spoiled child to get his own way through bad behavior, by giving in to the childs demands. The child grows up still blinded by sensibility, because sensibility wasn't instilled in the child in the first place.

If sex were meant for same-sex partners then producing babies the so-called normal way must surely be abnormal.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child"

N0X23

Post by N0X23 »

creativegal:
Quote:Quote:<hr> Because it is corruption.<hr>

Pure corruption, or are you implying that is the corruption of something?

Our children shouldn't be given the idea that this is a choice.<hr>

That what is a choice?

Showing the love between woman and woman is natural and godly.
Showing the love between man and man is natural and godly
But when the sexual activity of two same-sex partners come in to play, this is most unnatural and shameful. If this were not so, it wouldn't have taken these people so long to get their own way to marry each other.<hr>

But this isn’t about gay sex, its about gay marriage.

Homosexuals can engage in sex without being married.

So then you do condone same-sex marriage as being natural and godly.

Quote:Quote:<hr>People were against Gays and Lesbians coming out of the closet.<hr>

People are still against women voting and driving.

Gays were beaten and even killed in some places.<hr>

So are heterosexuals...everyday.

People seem to forget this. Lesbians had more sense to keep to themselves, until the Gays gained some recognition, they wanted some to.<hr>

So gays are different from lesbians, aren’t lesbians gay?

It has been through their ??? persistence, and its like little spoiled-rotten children if they persist
they'll get their own way, and they know they're wrong,<hr>

They know that they are wrong about what?

Quote:Quote:<hr>and being little brats getting their own way becomes priority to them, they persist and persist, when they should have been spanked to seeing straight, but the enabler has created the spoiled child to get his own way through bad behavior, by giving in to the childs demands. The child grows up still blinded by sensibility, because sensibility wasn't instilled in the child in the first place.<hr>

Quote:Quote:<hr>"Spare the rod and spoil the child"<hr>

Are you condoning and advocating the oppression, beating and murder of homosexuals?

Quote:Quote:<hr>If sex were meant for same-sex partners then producing babies the so-called normal way must surely be abnormal.<hr>

Again this isn’t about sex, this is about the social ritual of marriage.
Sex has nothing to do with marriage. Why do you keep obsessing over homosexual sex?
Interesting.

Quote:Quote:<hr>"Spare the rod and spoil the child"<hr>

Actually the quote is... “He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes”. 13:24

So by encouraging the punishment of the homosexuals you are in fact expressing your love for them?

ps. Why haven’t you answered any of the questions that I presented to you in my first post?
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Nox

You are twisting what I've said. I'm not for punishing Gays and Lesbians. They've inflicted their anti-norm behavior on the straight-minded, subjecting us to legally witness their odd behavior in public. And yes it is corruption and the corruption of something. I stand firm against their marriage, our children shouldn't have a choice to decide which sex to marry. And I am only one voice amongst thousands to disagree with this derogatory sentence on our Country and soon to be world-wide corruption.

The showing of love is not the corruption, but the abnormal sexual activity that stems from that love is corruption. As I've said if same-sex activity were normal, then producing babies must be abnormal.

"Are you condoning and advocating the oppression, beating and murder of homosexuals"

No of course not, I am hugely disappointed in the legalizing of their marraige to each other, strictly because it goes against Bible morality and the morality of my Country. We were a proud country, until corruption reared its evil face.

If this were a proven chemistry hormonal imbalance in Gays and Lesbians genetic make-up, my whole attitude and viewpoint would be different in regards to this matter.
Is there any such proof?

I didn't intentionally ignor your posts, I've been busy answering emails elsewhere on this topic.

Anything else Nox?

N0X23

Post by N0X23 »

creativegal:

You are twisting what I've said. I'm not for punishing Gays and Lesbians. They've inflicted their anti-norm behavior on the straight-minded, subjecting us to legally witness their odd behavior in public.<hr>

How have I twisted your words, could you please show me where?

Also. What then of the physically and mentally disabled members of society and their very odd public displays, how should we deal with their anti-norm inflictions?

And yes it is corruption and the corruption of something. I stand firm against their marriage, our children shouldn't have a choice to decide which sex to marry.<hr>

Why not?

Quote:Quote:<hr>And I am only one voice amongst thousands to disagree with this derogatory sentence on our Country and soon to be world-wide corruption.<hr>

Again, corruption of what?

Quote:Quote:<hr>The showing of love is not the corruption, but the abnormal sexual activity that stems from that love is corruption.<hr>

What abnormal sexual activity are you referring to?

As I've said if same-sex activity were normal, then producing babies must be abnormal.<hr>

Why, can you explain your reasoning?

No of course not, I am hugely disappointed in the legalizing of their marraige to each other, strictly because it goes against Bible morality and the morality of my Country. <hr>

Then why did you misquote the bible’s proverb regarding corporeal punishment?

Quote:Quote:<hr>We were a proud country, until corruption reared its evil face.<hr>

Again, corruption of what?

If this were a proven chemistry hormonal imbalance in Gays and Lesbians genetic make-up, my whole attitude and viewpoint would be different in regards to this matter.
Is there any such proof?<hr>

Proof that its an imbalance? Probabaly.

But then you are still asking to be shown proof that it's abnormal defect.
But there are studies, with actual data, that show that sexual orientation is pre-determined by the mother, while the evil, abnormal corruption, is still in the womb.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Anything else Nox?<hr>

Well since you’ve asked....

creativegal:

Quote:Quote:<hr> Quote:Normal activity produces life!<hr>

So an old man dying in his sleep isn’t normal

and what of masturbation, is that a normal sexual activity?

Hypothetically.
If two men and a woman were to engage in a abnormal activity together, but the woman became pregnant and gave birth to a normal healthy Christian boy, due to the debauchery, would that then classify their threesome as legal and normal?

Quote:Quote:<hr> Quote:
Abnormal sex produces abnormal pleasure and that all!<hr>

What aspect of pleasure designates whether its normal or abnormal?

Also, if a Christian couple, legally married in the appropriate, God sanctioned ceremony and church, on their wedding night, practiced nothing but oral and anal sex, would you define that as normal or abnormal?

ps, What is your definition of Normal and Abnormal?
DHodges

Re: Gay marriage

Post by DHodges »

I don't see how homosexual marriage is any worse than heterosexual marriage.

Not that heterosexual marriage is so great. The whole point of heterosexual marriage is making children, and with six billion people on the planet, we've got enough already.

<a href="http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/" target="top"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Solutions:</span></a>
Euthanasia
Sodomy
Suicide
Abortion
Cannibalism

Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Hey! you left one out: abstinence.
1TheMaster

Post by 1TheMaster »

Haha, you already have kids, right? too late to be preaching the virtues of abstinence.

Even one kid is one too many. The earth is already grossly overpopulated, the last thing it needs is more dumb little kids with attention deficit disorder.
creativegal

Post by creativegal »

Hi Nox

You state excellent points!

However, I will never bend to corruption!

"How have I twisted your words, could you please show me where"

Yes, I could show you where and I could yap and yap about trivial statements, but thats a waste of my energy. I could point out exactly your foolish statements, and comment on all of them, and I will if you insist, but its to much talking on trivialness. I'd rather answer the more intelligent ones.

You did make a couple of excellent statements, in which I am challenged enough to answer.

"So by encouraging the punishment of the homosexuals you are in fact expressing your love for them"

Yes, this is absolutely correct. I don't hate them, I hate their rotten sin. They are punishing each other by being attracted to each other, they probably hate being gay - oddballs. But, this is only opinion. I know what I said earlier - to show man to man love is natural and godly
and - to show woman to woman love is natural and godly
Love is a godly wonderful thing, but to be sexually attracted to the same-sex is not GODLY, two brothers love each other normally, they are not sexually attracted to each other. Why do think these oddballs wish to marry, I'll tell you why, its for oddball reasons of their own and you can bet that sex is every part of it. And don't tell me it isn't, because these people wish to adopt children, so they are saying they accept the natural way of sex is through the producing of children, yet they still go against the norm and have anti-norm sex.
A penis in another mans asshole, may be pleasureable, but man was made for woman, not man for man! Now thats corruption! And I'm not narrow-minded, I'm straight-minded
Lets not confuse narrow-mindedness with opposing something.
When we oppose something, naturally we are biased.

"Also. What then of the physically and mentally disabled members of society and their very odd public displays, how should we deal with their anti-norm inflictions"

Excellent question Nox,

Well, the physically disabled have no control over their inflictions, therefore its a naturally acceptable thing.
Their physical disability is not anti-norm, its not against, its an infliction.

The mentally disabled if they were so mentally disabled how could they inflict anything upon anyone? If they are mentally skilled, thats a total different story.
One can only inflict something upon someone if it makes sense to them, or if they're to stupid to oppose it.

"Then why did you misquote the bibles proverb regarding corporeal punishment"

It was sheer laziness on my part to have to go to scripture or my concordance to find the right text, I knew I would be rightfully jumped on over that. But, I didn't care, the main thing is I know it exists in the Bible, in more places than one.

Normal activity produces life

"So an old man dying in his sleep isn't normal"

I should have stated normal Sexual-activity produces life

"And what of masturbation, is that normal sexual activity"

It is of natural curiousity and natural inclination to release one's self, what one does in ones own bedroom with ones own self is nothing to be ashamed of, even God stays out of the bedroom. Yes, he stays out of Gays and Lesbians bedrooms also, we are given free will, but we pay at the end.

"Hypothetically, if two men and a woman were to engage in a abnormal activity together, but the woman became pregnant and gave birth to a normal christian boy, due to debauchery, would that then clasify their threesome as legal and normal"

Well, she didn't conceive through her ASS, so their threesome was really only a twosome, unless every asshole was penetrated, then it was a threesome. The boy wouldn't be a christian boy until christian morals were taught to him, and he makes his choice as whether to follow or not. Again, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! God doesn't like corruption thats why he destroyed the two cities Sodom and Gomorrah, because of the gay men. If both men penetrated the woman, the only evil is the penetration in each mans butt hole. The sex that goes on between man and woman is acceptable, even a penis up her butt, its the sex that goes on between man and man that is vile.
And what do you think they marry for, so they can freely participate in kinky sex and be proud of it. Do not Avenge thyselves, vengence is mine says the Lord! Or something like that.

"What aspects of pleasure designates whether its normal or abnormal"

Man and man pleasure is perversion, and their own perversion leads them to their own demise.

"What is your definition of Normal and Abnormal"

It depends on what we're talking about specifically, if you're asking what is my definition of normal and abnormal sex, then I would say sex that doesn't produce children is abnormal. But still acceptable between the opposite sexes.

Gotta go now

Donna Thompson
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Quote:Quote:<hr>Haha, you already have kids, right? <hr>

Aaaaa-fucking-ha-ha-haaa! Wicked sense of irony you have there, oh blusterful one.

Quote:Quote:<hr>too late to be preaching the virtues of abstinence.<hr>

Preaching? Try not to get too carried away with your own little world; stay with the program. I could have had many more, I reckon. And, go ahead, have those children you're planning on -- stop giving yourself such a hard time about it.

Quote:Quote:<hr>Even one kid is one too many. The earth is already grossly overpopulated, the last thing it needs is more dumb little kids with attention deficit disorder. <hr>

Hang on, weren't you the one just having a go at Marsha for her overly cynical view of the world?

I reckon you're jealous. You just can't tell it the way she can, eh? A destitute babe in the woods trying to suckle up to the bears...
N0X23

Post by N0X23 »

Thank you for your time, Creativegal.
hyperqube

re:creativegal

Post by hyperqube »

oh my gosh, you are a cretin. but worse than that, ill start by say ing there are several types of sinner. first, is the sinner. but worse than the sinner is a judgemental sinner. however, even more egregious than these is the sanctimonious sinner and that is what you are. i mean, jeez, what are you basing your opinions on. and please don't say the bible, and if you do then i invite you to tell me what jesus said on the matter. or will you quote paul the 13th apostle who came with a separate gospel which jesus even warned you about, those who would come after him. duh!!! do you know where christians as just one example have gone wrong. they have thrown away all of the law except the law on homosexuality.

are they so special or do you just think they're being led astray?

don't you know that there are no sexes in heaven!
WHAT DOES JESUS SAY ABOUT NATURAL EUNUCHS

Now what does Jesus say about those natural Eunuchs and about mutilated Eunuchs. Keeping in mind that the natural Eunuchs were the gays or homosexuals of the time.

KJV Matthew 19:12
12. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

None of the eunuchs mentioned in the Hebrew scriptures or in any other ancient text prior to Jesus are ever called "born eunuchs," because until about the sixth century BCE nearly all people who were called eunuchs were born that way.

here's something i would love to hear your opinion on.

Genesis 5:21-24 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

well do you know who enoch is?

Metatron
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/m/metatron.html
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I could care less what Xians think about anything, same-sex marriage included. If you don't believe in it, don't do it, but don't impose your moral schemas on the rest of us when you can't even begin to coherently demonstrate the veracity of the belief structures underpinning such schemas.

In short - put up or shut up.

Donna asked where the wisdom is in same-sex marriages, to which I am bound to ask: where is the wisdom in any form of marriage?

Dan Rowden
hyperqube

Post by hyperqube »

drowden wrote:I could care less what Xians think about anything, same-sex marriage included. If you don't believe in it, don't do it, but don't impose your moral schemas on the rest of us when you can't even begin to coherently demonstrate the veracity of the belief structures underpinning such schemas.

In short - put up or shut up.

Donna asked where the wisdom is in same-sex marriages, to which I am bound to ask: where is the wisdom in any form of marriage?

Dan Rowden
whoot there it is!