EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post questions or suggestions here.
Kunga

Re: EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:Why waste your time reasoning with me I am only a weasley little ass-hole that loves to get butt-fucked by manly men. I'm a babbling troll who represents the OPPOSITE of everything the forum stands for.For every minute spent trying to reason with me...ride a bicycle, cook a nutritious meal, run a lap, lift weights. You CAN redeem your wasted time, this hopeless ass-hole that loves mens dicks in it can't be redeemed.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:It is weak to care what a moron thinks. To respond at all is to hand over power.
He is powerless against me. He has no idea what he's up against. I don't care what he thinks anymore.
You ever hear of Wonder Woman ? He's gonna wonder what this woman is capable of.....
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well, I hope some quality insight and reasoning is what Wonder Woman manages to display. Her tits and lasso never did impress me much.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

See what I mean? Only a self-hating cunt would make herself an easier target with unoriginal, slightly reworded comebacks [EDIT: sorry Dan] because she needs my derision to redeem her worthless, banal femininity. Pathetic cunt.
Last edited by pierdog on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:Well, I hope some quality insight and reasoning is what Wonder Woman manages to display. Her tits and lasso never did impress me much.

LOL(sorry how else can laughter be expressed here ? )
This wonder woman would cut her tit off to eliminate men like him. If that's what it takes.
I must of been a Amazon in a past life.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

That makes Amazons look sort of stupid to me (you do know that the myth is that they removed the breast so it didn't get in the way of their bow hand?).

I think displays of intelligence are the best weapon against words on a page. That would effectively shut pierdog up. The question is: are you up for that?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:She is mean. I am a easy target ....please defend me against her wit ...i am no match for her. I think I am a pathetic cunt now. I'm peeing on myself......oh god !!!!! I'm really sorry Kunga....you are not a cunt.....i love pussy...i can't get enough of it....that's why i have to resort to feminine men....i love to fuck them in the butt....it's tight like a pussy....and i am a pussy.....
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

See what I mean, Dan? She has the mind of a toddler. What a banal cunt.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Well, she's not helping herself greatly, but you might want to desist in calling people "cunt". I'm sort of over it. Don't make me use the word censor to change it to something else.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:That makes Amazons look sort of stupid to me (you do know that the myth is that they removed the breast so it didn't get in the way of their bow hand?).

I think displays of intelligence are the best weapon against words on a page. That would effectively shut pierdog up. The question is: are you up for that?

Not stupid to me...it shows their bravery, and dedication to war.

His intelligence ? All he is capable of is parrotting thoughts that other men have thought. He has no original thoughts.
Unlike myself that hasn't been exposed to this game until the past few months.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Why are you 100% certain she doesn't want to be called a cunt?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:That makes Amazons look sort of stupid to me (you do know that the myth is that they removed the breast so it didn't get in the way of their bow hand?).

Not stupid to me...it shows their bravery, and dedication to war.
Dedication to war strikes me as inherently stupid.
His intelligence ? All he is capable of is parrotting thoughts that other men have thought. He has no original thoughts.
The problem in saying this is that you have no basis for it. You don't really know where his thoughts originate, so this assertion rings hollow. It's better to address what he's actually said directly. Saying his thoughts are borrowed - even if that happened to be true - is not an argument that what he says is incorrect.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:See what I mean, Dan? I need your help because i'm such a wimp. I'm a banal cunt.....i can't get a woman anymore....women want real men...i can't get it up anymore because i discovered i hate women and love men...i love to suck their cocks now....i'm so confused....am i a woman ???
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

pierdog wrote:Why are you 100% certain she doesn't want to be called a cunt?
No, but I'm 100% sure I don't want to see it anymore. And sometimes you have to take what people say at face value.

I know that women often prefer abuse and denigration to indifference, but that is folly and I see no reason to give a woman what she wants when what she wants is folly (assuming she actually wants it).
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Can't you tell she's hopeless, Dan?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
pierdog wrote:See what I mean, Dan? I need your help because i'm such a wimp. I'm a banal cunt.....i can't get a woman anymore....women want real men...i can't get it up anymore because i discovered i hate women and love men...i love to suck their cocks now....i'm so confused....am i a woman ???
Assuming this isn't just meant to be parody, a word to the wise: you cannot possess or continue to claim the right to complain about a type of behaviour if you decide to engage in it yourself. You effectively remove that right for yourself if you do not remain above it. Something to keep in mind.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

You can't get it through your thick head because you are a fucking MORON !

Don't call me a cunt !

Do you understand English ?
Last edited by Kunga on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

pierdog wrote:Can't you tell she's hopeless, Dan?
I think it's reasonable to give a person the benefit of some doubt till such time as all doubt is removed.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
You can't get it through your thick head because your a fucking MORON !

Don't call me a cunt !

Do you understand English ?
Well, that was disappointing. It's "you're", dammit.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Kunga wrote:Dear Jupiviv...when i was sexually active (loving it) i was never disappointed. The only disappointment is men with their brain in their dick (so to speak).

So in your sexually active years(and loving it) you were actually having sex with people who had their brains in their dicks...? That would be utterly gross, if not anything else! And I think you proved my point. You're probably not attractive now, so you come here and start philosophising about how the perfect man would be innocent, "spiritual", care for your feelings and all that crap. I could be wrong, of course.
pierdog wrote:Jupiviv, I can tell you from 100% success rate of 4/4 dominated message boards & blogs plus over 100 pwned individuals that you're wrong both about the internet's versatility & potential to get to know a banal person online even against their conscious will. Would you like me to elaborate?
Wow. Both of you proved my point in consecutive posts. "Over 100 pwned individuals" - do you know who speaks like that? Angry, introverted teenagers who want to take out their anger at people on the net. The internet is very much like the real world, in that all you have to go with is appearance. The moment you get attached to appearances is the moment you get angry.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Why do you constantly seek approval of your actions ?
You are clearly not a dominate male.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

Ok Dan, then I'll continue removing all doubt tomorow although she's doing a good job on her own. Good Night.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
Why do you constantly seek approval of your actions ?
You are clearly not a dominate male.
I don't think that's the right interpretation of his question. He's not seeking my approval; he's expressing his disapproval of me giving you the time of day. Big difference.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

jupiviv wrote:So in your sexually active years(and loving it) you were actually having sex with people who had their brains in their dicks...? That would be utterly gross, if not anything else! And I think you proved my point. You're probably not attractive now, so you come here and start philosophising about how the perfect man would be innocent, "spiritual", care for your feelings and all that crap. I could be wrong, of course.
The men i'm refering to, that i was not disappointed in, were men of substance that i had a deep and meaningful relationship with. Having sex with someone you love and respect is more satisfying than having sex with men that have no respect for you. Although i have to admit dumb men can fuck good...it's just not the type of man i would want for a long term relationship.

I'm not as attractive as i was when younger. But for my age i've held up quite well. I have no more desire for sex. i respect men that are celibate and spiritual. I do not respect men that have no respect for women.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Why should men have respect for women at all (beyond that which ought be afforded people just for the sake of their basic humanity)? Please explain the reasons.